Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Vruks1212

Dec 14, 2015

Mishaved very badly

My first day of job.. it is in airoli mindspace.. In morning I went from THANE to AIROLI by auto.. And fare was 150/- by meter.. And while coming back from office I took one rikashaw... Driver was driving so harresly.. He was about to hit few people and then I shouted on him so he went from other way.. As I was new I was not aware from which route he is taking... And after going from different routes.. Finally we reached to THANE and OMG meter was 450/-.. I was like how it can b possible.. I was damn tired and I didn't want to fight with that driver.. But when I got down he stopped his meter and asked me for more 50 rs and was more shock.. Like who can he is asking more 50rs so his answer was.. "New Mumbai ka auto hi 50rs extra hota hi apologize pata nhi Kya" I bust out already meter was 450/ and still he want more and I was not ready to give him 50 rs more but he Mishaved very badly to me like very bad language.

please please take strict action on him.. It was not the way to talk to any girl with such bad language I can't even mention.

Auto no MH 43
Ashok Tandon

Dec 13, 2015

Refusal to carry passenger

Auto Rickshaw no.MH O2 IM 2814
Place Infinity Mall Andheri west
Time 7.55 p.m.
Date 13/12/15
Refused to take us to Oshiwara.When told we will complain , he said Jo karneka hai karo. Humko much farak nahi padata hai.Me and my wife are senior citizens and were carryin grocery. Please take action against such Autowalas.

Ashok Tandon age 68 yrs.
roder93

Dec 11, 2015

Faulty electronic meters

The fare from kanjur marg station to Boomerang(chandivali) which is 6.7km apart shouldn't exceed Rs. 85. However the meter started speeding rapidly and showed Rs. 143. Also the driver refused to accept that his meter was faulty and kept saying ki problem hai toh idhar hi utro. Was rude and totally part of a scam which goes on at kanjur marg station.
His rick's registration number was MH 03 BY 3140. I hope strick action is taken against drivers like them who run their ricks on faulty meters.
MGeorge

Dec 10, 2015

Rash Driving

usually we three of us take an auto from marwah house to ghatkopar.

Yesterday as usual we took an auto with number plate MH03 BA 178 and driver name Sohail. He was driving very fast inspite of warning him.

as we reached Asalpha, one tempo came across. he wanted to cross, though he is waving his hands to wait. yet this auto driver was honking on top of the earth.

He was also rude in his language.

Request to track this auto for Rash driving
sumit34

Dec 9, 2015

Auto Riksha Meter

from past three years, i am using auto riksha to travel from vikhroli tagore nagar to lnt gate 5.
Past few days, i have noticed thet meter is getting bit higher side.after recent change in auto meter, it used to cost me around 80 to 85 RS.today, it went to 105Rs.Attaching the auto riksha number.
Kindly take appropriate action.
My mail id is [email protected] for your reference.

Auto Riksha Meter

Chitrasen T. Nishad

Nov 15, 2015

Overcharging

Today Morning at office time 9:30 .I took an share auto from Damu Nager to Kandivali Station.At time when we reach kandivali I gave him RS. 12.00 which is normal share auto fair.but he ask me pay Rs. 14.00 and told me that shair auto fair is increases.He never infrom
us regarding the fair as intialy. Why their is incrase of auto fair without any notice and all.Please take action aganist all the auto driver
of damu nager. They alway take 6 people sit but the capacity of auto is 3 . They alway taking more money iinsted of their legal fair.
Please take action on all auto driver of kandivali (E).
ADalvi

Nov 7, 2015

Share Autorickshaw fare hike

There has been an unprecedented hike in share rickshaw fare per person from Rs.8 to Rs.10.This is totally unjustified as the distance covered is 1.4 km which falls within the minimum eligible fare of Rs.18.Please look into the matter as there is no authorized notice from the Transport Police and still the hike.

Oct 26, 2015

not putting Meter

I took rickshaw from Sector 8 airoli to realiable tech park, first he refuse to put Meter, the fair normally is 42 rs in meter but he said 60 rs, i was getting late hence i decided to give, however i told where he should go but he was so arogante to leave me in some other spot and i refuse to give full money, he threaten me to kill me as i took his rick from my buidling, and he created so much drama and wanted to take him to the police, however he took my 100rs and didnt even gave my change back, MH03 AH0490.

I want him behind the bars for treating woman badly in some unusal place where i have never been,
Also e followed me till my office and thearten to get his village guys and kill me.
Look into this matter pls. my email address:- [email protected]
jaya waskar

Oct 24, 2015

lost bag in auto

on 22nd Oct 2015, my parents took a ric frm borivli east to mira road. While getting down at the destination, they forgot a handbag in the ric. within few minutes, the phone in d bag went switched off. We have filed a police complaint. Only details of the rickshaw number that we have is that it was MH02. We can recognise the driver if we get to see the registered pictures in RTO or Union. Also the driver was not in uniform that day. He was wearing a white shirt with dark blue lines. Incase anyone remembers seeing similar ric driver on the Dushera day.
contact no. 9833975096
Sasidharan Pillai

Oct 20, 2015

Charged over more than normal

I am a frequent traveler from Andheri east to Bhandup west via seepz the normal distance is 14.5 to 15 km and normally is cost me 180 to 190 rs max . but today the auto i hired M.H 03 AA4312 97E.2126 charged me 261 and the meter was showing 21.5 km i over over charged 80 rs and there was a malfunction the meter . Please look at this issue .
JJGADA

Oct 16, 2015

Auto wala going where they want to go

Why autowala running auto as per their condition.mulund station in evening daily we get problem to catch auto they ready to go checknaka,vaishali nagar bcoz they r getting sharing of rs.10 and in minimum fair they get only rs.18.their fare price increase as they demand & people ready to pay also.so why people not getting facility where we say they have to go.kindly sort it out this difficultly in mulund station.not only in mulund station in ghatkopar station also for rcity same problem coming they r taking rs.20 for sharing auto frm one persons they taking 4person in auto.no action from rto men & people suffering from it.and when we say take 4 people with meter fare they refused to do but in sharing they always ready to go bcoz of their advantage. I hope this problem can get sort it out in peoples interest
geeta r.a.

Oct 16, 2015

CARRYING 6 PERSONS IN AUTO

IN KANDIVLI(E) THE SHARING AUTO DRIVERS CARRY 6 (SIX) PERSONS IN ONE GO AND SOME TIMES THEY CHARGE EVEN RS.15/- PER PERSON (IT IS RS.12/- PER PERSON)

KINDLY LOOK IN TO THE MATTER AS THE POLICE AUTHORITIES ARE LEAST BOTHERED
Apoorvaagarwal

Oct 14, 2015

Refusal for ferry

Auto rickshaw in infinity IT Park, Goregaon east refuse to take fare to Oberoi Mall at 7-8 p.m in nighg saying that they need big fare like Andheri..This is ridicuolous. This is a service for public and they themselves treat as kings . bluntly ignore and donnot respond.. Strict Action should be taken against these drivers specially near IT Park, Goregaon East, Mumbai
viralvchheda

Oct 11, 2015

slow driving to increase meter plus given duplicate currency note

I was going from khar to andheri ..... drive was halting to spit and even though signal was green he was halting by side ... to increase bill..meter showed 172 rs which was 50 rs more in non traffic timr at 9.30 pm 11 oct 2015. I gave him 2 notes of 100 2 note of 10 nd 2 rs change..in return he gave me duplicate 50 rs note ..so I had loss of 100 rs in total
Varsha_A

Oct 8, 2015

Refused to drop to destination

MH 02 TA 5880
This auto simply refused to drop me to my destination in Andheri east because it was close by. There should be a fine imposed on auto guys who refuse .
rajendrachavan

Oct 6, 2015

meter reading

I took a auto from Sion to Andheri-West on 06 Oct at 8.30pm and when reached my destination I checked the meter reading on Mobile which was 13.9km Rs.169/- and as per meter in Auto it was Rs.197/- when asked auto driver he said what about waiting period ???? I was shocked to hear that. I even told that your meter is not correct, he replied it`s digital meter and if you thin it`s not correct get it repaired. He was very rude and arrogant......

AUTO NUMBER MH02 UA1370

Will some one really take an action to prevent this.... what will happen if INDIA becomes DIGITAL INDIA ???????
vamsikrishna3012

Oct 5, 2015

Overcharging

TN 03 BY 280 charged Rs.100 from Domestic Airport to Western Express Highway Metro Station. He said that the road on which he dropped me is an one-way.
And the meter wasn't working.
sachinbhms

Sep 27, 2015

forgot weight balance in auto rickshaw

I was travelling from jogeshwari to kandivali thakur village I forgot bag on back seat.
Rickshaw no MH02UP 8926.
PLEASE Let me know if any help .
My mobile no 9869705751.
Pratik Chandarana

Sep 25, 2015

Faulty meter MH-03 AK 1874

Rickshaw number MH-03 AK 1874

Was travelling through this auto and realised that the meter was faulty at waiting stops. It increased from rs.38 to rs. 49 over a span of two mins. When asked the auto guy behaved rudely.
Tanash Sharma

Sep 21, 2015

Faulty meter MH03 BT 9494

It shows double of the distance travelled.
For a distance of ~6 km (r city mall to Raheja Vihar Chandivali via kailash complex) the meter gave a reading of 12.2 km in night charge and thus calculated to 183 Rs
Sunil Kahar

Sep 17, 2015

balance money is not return and run away

RICKSHAW no.MH 03 AA 4960 AT MORNING DRIVER DRIVE THE RICKSHAW VERY FAST I THINK HE IS IN DRINKEBECOUSE USING ABUSE WORD FOR OTHER VEHICAL AND ONROAD PUBLIC..... DRIVE NOT RETURN MY BALANCE MONEY AND RUN AWAY................
Riddhik

Sep 16, 2015

Auto meter running too fast

It generally take me 200 rs from Andheri seepz to thane 3 haath naka. Today I took an auto from powai lake Auto no. Mh 03 8504.. to 3 haath naka and his meter read 345 rs.. ober and above he fought for giving half money as return charges saying its mumbai auto no. Pathetic ways of earning more money during Ganpati season..
ankitdalal1

Auto Meter was very Fast

The Autorikshaw meter of MH02 DU 6071 was extremely fast.
benita.d

Rash Auto Rickshaw Driver

Yesterday, we were at the bus stop near Bandra Taloa; Auto rickshaw driver No MH 01 VL 6013 ; drive the vehicles rashly at the point; asking him to keep the distance for the passengers so that to board the bus; as the traffic was jammed on that peak hours; it went on his deaf hear;normally this guys don't allow the pedestrains to walk the path; drive the vehicles the way they wanted;don't follow the rules and regulations; acts as if the road only belongs to them.

Request to take stricts action against this auto drivers.

Ms Dsouza.
kumana rajan

Sep 8, 2015

Lose of i phone in Auto

I took an auto from Vashi station to Sector No. 7 of Vashi Navi Mumbai. After alighting from auto self realised that my i phone was not there and left in auto. My iphone 6 had a leather case in which I have kept my business card. Business card has my full style address all telephone numbers. However, there was no call received from the Auto driver.

Immediately after lose of phone we have called the number it was ringing and after some time it was put off.
Phone number : 9820281623 (voda phone)
phone : IMEI No. 359280062127563.

My contact No. 022 25886630 / 25806298

SK Rajan

Vashikaran and Astrology Fraud and Cheats - Sarkar baba
    Can anyone tell me if this baba named sarkar baba is...
    Google *vin - Unwanted call
    Sir one person called me 9.30 am and told he was speaking...
    DJD - Back ground noise
    STOP all fake audience sound mix in all Zee tamil...
    Royal Challenge - Royal challenge cap offer
    Your code inside the cap of royal challenge whiskey 180ml...
    surender - PAYMENT NOT PROCESSED
    Dear sir @ Team, I am surender kumar form zirkpur I...
    MGM HOSPITAL - Treatment
    slow treatment and does not listen to the say once and...
    ALL UK AWARD WINNERS - Processing fee
    Is this the product is pay on delivery please sir?
    Star Plus - Boring Serial
    Please stop showing the serial "Yeh Rishta Kya...
    GJ05BX5996 R T O SURAT - GJ05BX5996 Loading tempo Society in Side Wrongly park
    Dear sir over society in side road loading tempo park so...