Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Auto Rickshaw

rajshree.patil

Jun 23, 2017

Auto Driver's Rude behavior

At kurla station all the sharing auto driver's are behaving very rude. They are charging any amount from passengers as per their wish. If we tell them that we will ask Police for this, they were saying in thier gunda language "Police bhi kuch nahi karegi."

Some day before, one auto driver throw money at one senior lady's face.

Today, one auto driver charged extra 10 rupees and behaves very rude and used bad words.
Auto Rikshaw number: MH-03-BY1048.
Please find attached images of auto rikshaw and auto driver.

There must be some guidelines for shared auto fares and routes at Kurla/Bandra station.
Expecting help on rude behavior of Auto drivers at Kurla station.
manish_salve

Jun 8, 2017

NO PICK UP

Hello Sir/Madam

Near to Kanjur Marg railway station.Passengers are waiting for auto. But they take passengers who stays only near 1-2 kms,as they get 10 rs for 1-2 kms. But they dont take passengers staying far to 3 kms. as they give 12rs.

Only because of 1 km they dont take passengers.Sometimes passengers do fight with Autowala but they dont care,they shut off their useless mouth.

Route --- Kanjurmarg railway stn to Hanuman Nagar.
Bus going to same route No. -- 608.

Please consider my request & reply me.
my contatct details - +91 8369751718

Manish Salve
Gunjan.a 92

May 23, 2017

Lost Luggage

I was travelling from Andheri to Vile Parle on 23rd May, around 8.45pm in a rickshaw.

While getting off, I forgot my bag which has important documents, keys, cheque books, wifi dongle and tiffin boxes.

Is there a way to retrieve my lost objects? Would appreciate a lead on this! Thank you!
Jaee

May 23, 2017

Lost Phone

Lost phone at 5:30 on carter road mumbai khar west on 23rd may, 2017.

please help,
jaeepopstar@gmail.com
anamlakhani

May 13, 2017

Luggage Lost

I Lost my bag in rickshaw which had dress for a fashion show.. it had brown colored dress and i kept it behind the seat. I was travelling from Oshiwara (andheri west) to Hill road(bandra west). If someone finds it please contact me.

Ayesha
9619255560
Yatin Chavan

May 11, 2017

Luggage lost.

This is regarding the luggage lost yesterday in autorickshaw at the Kurla Terminus on 28th April. I waited till today just in case he called up to give it back.

Me and my family boarded 02 autorichshaws from Andheri station East with our luggage at around 4 p.m to reach the terminus . One of the rickshaw number was 8128. The other one was one which we boarded. The rickshaw driver was an old man with white hair he was bald on top, eating pan. He seemed liked he belonged from UP or Bihar. We reached the terminus at around 4.30 p. m. The bag was mistakenly got placed in the section just behind the passenger seat. The luggage lost had my office laptop of Lenovo brand it also had the laptop and mobile accessories with other toiletries. It also had cash Rs. 12000/-.

We inquired at the Kurla station rickshaw stand just in case if anyone knew him but no one confirmed.

I would be grateful if you help me to search my lost luggage.

Yatin Dilip Chavan
9820478814.
Yatin Chavan

May 11, 2017

Luggage lost.

Due to emergent situation I had to continue my travel to my native.

I would be grateful if you help me to search my lost luggage.

Yatin Dilip Chavan
9820478814.
Dhiren Lalai

May 8, 2017

Auto rickshaw meter reading

I took an auto rickshaw from Kurla station (west) on 8th May 2017 at around 10.05 am for going to Mahakali Caves road. The fare in the meter changed from Rs. 18.00 (minimum fare upto 1.5 km) to Rs. 20.00 on touching 1.3 km. There was no signal or waiting during that time. Thereafter, the meter reading kept accelerating at a very fast pace and showed fare of Rs. 77.00 at 4.8 kms, which is unusually on a higher side. The meter was tampered.

Please consider lawful punishment to the driver / owner. Auto no. is MH 03 CG 5331.
Mairasayyed

Apr 29, 2017

Lost my bag

I took auto from t-junction dharavi to maratha colony Santacruz. I forget my purple coloured college bag in it. Skylook is written on it. That bag contained very important documents along my id card and aadhar. I really need to find the bag as it is important for my 12th admission. If anyone finds it plz call mw on below number
Humaira-8828041716
Rakshit JB

Apr 16, 2017

Lost Bag in Autorickshaw

On 8th of Apr 1:45 am I and my 3 friends took a Auto from.Bandstand to Andheri east Tolani NAKA, Kamlesh society,
I left my bag in the Auto which contains all certificates if mine including bike key , sunglasses.

My name is Jimut Bahan Rakshit
M-8080898159
If anybody got please call me , the person will be rewarded if he return the file,

Jimut
mv007

Apr 14, 2017

Bag left in Auto

I left my bag in an auto today 14th April 2017 in the afternoon around 12:00 noon. I took the cab from Birla Lane, Juhu to Fun Republic Andheri West and I got off at the signal across from the mall on the main road and I realised I left my bag when I crossed the road.
It was a dark green bag and it contained a pair of shoes, a toy anatomy kit, a book, some gardening tools, some stationery and some chocolate and cheese. All of the items were gifts for people.
If found please call 9004336500. Thank you.
mayank5606

Mar 13, 2017

LEFT BAG IN AUTO

Took an auto from Saki Naka to Band Stand on 13-03-2017 at around 12:45 pm. . Left a black bag there. It contains cloths, charger, earphones and most important of all my Passport and Pan Card. If anyone find it please call me on 09804027862 or 07378808420. My name is Mayank Agarwal and the passport and pan card is also of the same name.

PS -There was Lakshmi written on top of auto wind shield in hindi.
rchdsh17

Mar 6, 2017

Asking for double fare

"Mh02CT653"AUTO IN CHARKOP SECTOR 8 DROVE ME TO DENA BANK JUST BEFORE THE CHARKOP MARKET ITSELF AS I WANTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY.....IT WAS ONLY 3PM AND HARDLY ANY RICKS WERE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME..HENCE I ASKED HIM TO WAIT FOR JUST 2 MINS AS I JUST WANTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY AND THERE WAS NO QUEUE AS WELL.AUTO DRIVER SAID I AM READY TO WAIT BUT U PAY DOUBLE FARE...I.E. I WILL RESTART THE METER AGAIN IF U WANT TO RETURN TO THE SAME PLACE.....WHICH IS CHEATING THE CUSTOMER.....I URGED HIM THAT I AM READY TO PAY FOR THE WAITING MINS...HE SAID NO I WILL CHARGE DOUBLE FARE OR LEAVE THE RICKSHAW NOW ITSELF.PLSE WARN HIM OR FINE HIM AND ALSO TEACH THEM THE MEANING OF ON HIRE....."
Kunal Ahuja

Mar 6, 2017

Lost belongings

My friend and I hailed an auto from Andheri West and traveled to Toyota Showroom, Khar Danda Road, Khar West. We left two bags in the back of the auto which had our laptops (Sony VAIO and Apple Macbook Pro 2013) . Besides these two laptops, we had a wallet, house keys, some papers, college ID cards inside the bags. Call me on : 8888778844 for any information regarding the same.
Mohit55555

Mar 4, 2017

Lost camera in autoricksaw

I have lost my nikon cool pix camera in night while travelling from malad evershine to marve road (suhaagat hotel) if anyone find it can contact me .
CONTACT NO. 8979068899
date item was lost : 04/03/2017
Anjali margaj

Mar 1, 2017

Lost may bag

Yesterday I'm travelling from borivali west to Charkop sector 7 Kandiwali west . I forget my ladies bag white and pink color on back side of the auto. If anyone found please contact us no 9022051098
greatfutureahead

Feb 23, 2017

left purse in the rickshaw

Left purse in the auto rickshaw which had my i phone 6 plus, boss ear plugs, my locker keys, driving license, SBI ATM card, a cheque, sun glasses I card and many more. the Auto rickshaw last four digit was 1711. I took the rickshaw Near Lokhandwala circle to Oshiwara, link road near Anand Nagar Circle. He left me and my sick mother who i was getting her from path lab. If anyone gets any details pls contact me on 26353921.

left purse in the rickshaw left purse in the rickshaw

Bnawale@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2017

Forgot my Bag in Auto

I was Traveling from Kanchpada (Hotel Sai Palace) to Asmita Jyoti Society, Charkop Naka. I left my bag in the Auto. it's a red color American Touristor bag.

If anyone finds it, please call on 9890154459

Bajirao
Shettydimps

Feb 17, 2017

Asking more money for baggage

I took auto rickshaw from Mumbai airport from auto stand. After dropping me at my residence the driver started asking for 10 rs per baggage charge. I asked him to justify the baggage charges and show me the rto rate card. He said it is not in the rate card and from airport it is 10 rs. per bag Bcoz we have to wait in the queue for a long time. And started fighting with me.
I want to know the exact baggage charges for auto rickshaw in Mumbai.
Auto number was MH02 DK6298.
Abhinandan Sharma

Feb 16, 2017

Lost machine part

I was travelling from Holy cross road ,Borivali to Lancelot Apartments,borivali.
I forgot a medical machine part in the auto rickshaw.
kindly call if there is information regarding the part on 9920973750

Lost machine part

NeerjaP

Feb 13, 2017

Forgot 2 bags in auto from santacruz to Chembur

I was traveling from Santacruz W railway station to Chembur diamond garden, my bag had my camera lenses and a flash. Another bag was a trekking bag with my rain coat in it. The auto number started from MH 47 or MH 43 something like that. I lost it on 11th Feb in the evening.
hariahva03

Feb 11, 2017

bag forget in auto

I took auto from borivali to bhayandar
In that I forgotmy bag
anyone got it please call me on 9819397061
subhash jariwal

Feb 11, 2017

forgot bag in auto

I forgot my bag in auto. I sit in auto from vile parle and deboard at international airport morning at 6.00am. But forgot my bag in auto.
In bag, I have my 1. Pan card 2. Driving licence 3. My government employee identity card 4. Dockyard pass.
Please it is requested that help me to find out my bag.
Subhash Chand
huzefa.memon

Feb 4, 2017

Forgot a bag of clothes and bedding in tbe auto

My family forgot a bag of clothes (with 2 pairs in it) and a bedding bag. They boarded the auto from malad (E) - Pathanwadi and got down at Jogeshwari (W), Bandivli hill road at around 10.30pm today. If someone has found it or if it has been surrendered with the union, pls contact on the below mentioned numbers. The bag of clothes contains the wedding dress of a bride. Pls call if found.

Huzefa

Hammad
huzefa.memon

Feb 4, 2017

Forgot a bag of clothes and bedding in the auto

Huzefa

Hammad

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...