Mumbai Local Trains

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Local Trains

Garima7886

Mar 2, 2020

Matunga railway station misbehavior by lady working there

These ladies working at matunga station misbehaved With me as I was carrying only 500rp with me and the ticket was of 10rp. According to her passengers must carry change or they won't get ticket. And when I politely said dat mam I am not carrying any change she started shouting n humiliating infront of all other passengers . These people are appointment for our convenience and they misbehaved bcoz of this I missed my train and got late for office please take actions

Feb 12, 2020

SECOND CLASS PASSENGERS TRAVELLING IN FIRST CLASS

My office is in vile parle and I travel in the evening generally during peak hours. i.e. between 5.30 pm to 8pm in first class from vile parle to borivali . We have always noticed that due to lot of rush in local train and no TC being there to check the tikets, every day we find at least 3 to 4 passengers who are not holding the first class tickets. When we ask them do you have first class ticket they say no but they travel very conviniently as they are aware that there is no one to check due to which even after paying first class fare, we have to suffer as many many passengers travel in first class who are not holding valid tickets.

Also sometimes they say they were not aware that this is first class for that we would request railways to find some solution though its mentioned inside and out of every compartment to find out some other way like announcing in first class that this is first class at every station in the train or anything which you can find suitable so they can not say they did not see or they don;t know to read.

Believe me we are facing lot and lot of inconvenience so may we request you to have TC at all stations during peak hours also for us to have a smooth travel.
pravin01_arya

Feb 7, 2020

unwanted adds

dear sir,

last some days i saw in some local trains unwanted adds of baba's like (jaadutona) stickers attached inside the coaches.

total train looks dirty due to this type of stickers attached without licence.

pls take strictly action about this .

pravin durgam
badlapur

unwanted adds

Sbz22

Jan 28, 2020

Train left early

1st karjat local towards down is supposed to leave at 6.49 from thane however it left at 6.46 which is early, I m failing to understand how do they adhere time table? If trains are late we can understand their must be a genuine issue.. Train left early does not makes any sence.. It was very much important for me to catch that train and the time I reached platform it just went in front of me... Please suggest of we should avoid looking at time table by assuming it wo t be followed anyway?
Poojawade

Jan 14, 2020

Local train for dahanu

Why there very less for dahanu people. Are they not human. After 5.05 pm then 6.0pm left on right time we come from dadar after finish work. How we get. After 6 then 7.10 pm which always late. As a girl, women how many problems we have face you cant imagine. After 3.30pm then 6 pm train from dadar. Why so time intetval . Why you not shameful . Pls provide train for us from churgate half hr interval. We r also human

Jan 4, 2020

IInd class people in Ist class

Why there's no TC in the train or on the station of Harbour Line. All the IInd class people are traveling in Ist class. We are facing a lot of problem. They don't even buy the tickets and travel without it. After stopping them they just argue with us. It's very irritating to argue with them in the very Morning.
Please we need a TC in the Ist class Harbour Line side urgently.
Poojawade

Dec 13, 2019

Train not available

Why? Why there train not avilable for dahanu. Give me total numbers of train for dahanu road from churchgate. Why do you feel very shameful. How you are.
riddhi p

Nov 21, 2019

take action on ladies who came from diva & mumbra down

NEED TC FOR DOMBIVALI LOCAL
Need TC for Dombivali Starting train at 8.41am (middle compartment) ... passangers are coming from Diva & Mumbra in train itself Dombivali passangers did not get place to sit . The same train is Dombivali starting train for Dombivali passangers but they did not get space to sit bcoz its almost fulfilled by Diva- Mumbra passangers.

Due to Down Passenger from Diva & Mumbra so many Dombivali Passenger go to down kopar & caught Dombivli Train from Kopar for Sit but they also get 3 rd & 4 th Sit then after dombivali Passenger who get train from Dombivali, they don't have sit.Even Diva & Mumbra's poeple never share their Sit to any one who stand in front of their. they are sit till the Destination. If Dombivali Poeple told to down Diva & Mumbra Poeple to stand at Thane Station & share sit to any other, these People are getting shouted & Fight with Dombivali Peoples.

Last Wednesday i personally face these problem, a girl who came down from Diva & get window sit, she never share her sit to any one. When I told her that you are came down so Sit 3 rd or 4th or down Sit, or share to some, she is not ready to share a sit & she clap me & shouted on me. & Mainly when i call to TC from Station TC also not heard my problem, he told me I am a male & I can not come in ladies compartment.

Railway don't have any one ladies TC?. We Saw ladies TC only on station they never come in Department. Even When I call any Railway police. they also not co operate to us. Actually no one Police Staff on Plat form No.2. All staff are seat on Platform no.3,
Dombivali train Passengers also facing problem so, please appoint any Police Staff on Platform No.2. & arrange women TC for ladies compartment.

Please I requested to take action on Diva & Mumbra Down Poeple, i already complaint you 3 Times. This is my 4th time to complaint, Kindly take action & arrange TC & Police for Dombivali Local 8.41.
SDMF

Nov 20, 2019

2nd Class passengers in 1st Class

This is to inform you that in the 8.17am Dahanu Local from Vasai passengers holding 2nd class tickets too travel in 1st class creating nuisance, fight as well as occupy the seats, this happens in Gents as well as Ladies compartments too. . Most of them get down at Palghar and there is no use of the TT entering there after. Hence it is humble request to see that the TT is in the train between virar and saphale .
Nikitakamath

Oct 9, 2019

Harbour Line Late Trains

Everyday there is a delay of 10mins of WAdala, CST trains, this results in missing Goregoan/Andheri train from wadala. There are soo many people who travel from Panvel to Andheri/Goregoan /Borivali. There should be a permanent resolution to this problem. Facing this problem since the last 2yrs and haven’t seen improvement in the train schedule in spite of weekly Mega Blocks.

Sincerely,
Daily Harbour Line Traveller
Zafar45

Sep 28, 2019

Ticketless travel

I am regular contributer to irctc mails, if you check mail logs you will get multiple emails from me.

About the necessity to write this mail, multiple times I see people travel boldly without tickets and they do this regularly. To add to this is a sad part there is hardly anybody to check tickets.

TTE are hardly visible on platform (1or 2 hours max) or they just try to complete their monthly targets and not anything else.

I am sharing my own example, as I am working in a company, I do need to clock my shift complete otherwise I will be marked LWP(loss of pay) or if I have balance my leaves will be deducted.

So my question is railway is making losses and these TTE don't even complete their shifts and on top of it you are wasting on printing a line which says railways is making losses. Why are we not implementing shift timings for all government employees.

Zafar
Manendra Maurya

Sep 5, 2019

Tickets counter miss behaviour

Window no 4 Counter time 12:45pm,lady doing full time pass and miss behaviour to passengers , I have 100₹ I want take a Bhandup to shahad , she told me go on outside take vadapao or chocolate etc. For change then I will give tickets , I request more and more time but she very miss behave I don't know lady name
So please care the passenger .

Sshaikh13787

Aug 21, 2019

Second class pessenger traveling n sitting in first class

I had read all the problem of central railway first class local daily commuter who have problem with second class pessenger on your complaint website which are traveling in first class on a pass of second class n enjoying all the benefits which a first class pessenger is unable to do. They not only make first class compartment crowded but even sit on seat n we stupid first class people travel standing. There is no single train in peak hours n especially in morning when this people are sitting n traveling in first class but till date central railway has not taken any proper n strict action till date, why ??

Second class pessenger are not afraid of law n if someone tell them "Bhai ye 1st class hai " they say "teko Kya karna hai, apna Kam Kar" so we are helpless can't do anything.

All fast and especially semi fast train in evening from vt to Kalyan side all second class pessenger pack train in Thane station. In morning when TC is available u can see most of second class pass holder traveling in first class even there is not much crowd in second class as they don't have any fear of law.

I had not seen a single TC who comes in first class compartment n check for ticketless or second class pessenger. Why ???

Now this people are traveling in first class with a big group n jam the door n doesn't allow us to alight easily n we have force n apply full pressure to get down on platform but who can help us ??? Due to this I had a back pain problem. Now days u will find 2nd class people more First class pessenger in 1st class compartment.

TC is standing on platform in main exit of most of station n hence the main culprit is not cought up as they show them second class pass or tickets.

Will the central railway take any action ??

Central railway is facing with many problem itself n Don't hope they are capable to solve this issue. Central railway also till date not given contact details of TC who can come on a call of first class pessenger to check n pick up n fine them.

Where we people go n make complaint if issue not solved on this platform ??

I did my work n expecting central railway to take strict action.

Please confirm your understanding by return message.

Thanks & Best Regards
S Shaikh
Sshaikh13787

Aug 21, 2019

Second class passenger travelling n sitting in first class

Will the central railway take any action ??

Where we people go n make complaint if issue not solved on this platform ??

I did my work n expecting central railway to take strict action.

Please confirm your understanding by return message.

Thanks & Best Regards
S Shaikh
Rajvi Sodagar

Aug 6, 2019

Train gets late due to AC local

Bhy local 7:43 Am schedule to reach at churchgare 8:44 Am and Borivali Ac train 7:55 Am schedule to reach at churchgate at 7:47 at churchgate. However, Bhy local always behind the AC train....... bhayandar local dose not reach on time due to Ac train because they are paying more.. Request you to look into matter and take necessary action at the earliest.
Prateek chaudhari

Jun 30, 2019

Without ticket passengers in first class

Good morning sir, my complaint is about lots of without ticket passengers travels in first class though they don't have ticket of second class in morning trains they spit anywhere and mess up the train same situation is at kalyan station lots of without ticket passengers even beggars travel through first class in kasara local as a result we who buys such costly first class pass have no seat they literally sleep on benches and don't give us seat sir I request you please arrange TC for kasara and kalyan station especially at kasara for morning trains .
Varun2895

Jun 13, 2019

Trains running late

Most of the days trains are running late. You generate so much amount of revenue on these tickets and the advertisement. Why can't trains run on the scheduled time. It's a redundant work and a logistics problem. Due to this issue only, people are always hustling, running into each other and fighting to board the train and what not. Always standing on the footboard. I request you to please make the trains on time .
Mahesh Patel

Jun 7, 2019

local trains running late daily

I am catching a fast local train from Titvala station [leaves from Kasara at 6.10 AM] in the morning daily which arrives there at 7.07 AM. The fact is it arrives at Titvala station on time but reaches the destination sometimes at around 8.45 AM, 9.15 AM, 9.30 AM. My query is why there is a delay on a daily basis. Secondly can you tell me one thing all the trains which are leaving from Kalyan station towards Titvala, Asangaon and Kasara [down side], I have noted that are always late because of which the up side trains are coming late, why? After all we are also taking out our respective passes for the travel.

Till what period, this delay will go on because for a day or two this delay is o.k. but I have seen that it is going on from last one month because of which we are getting fired from our respective bosses. Regards, Mahesh
abhaysj245

Jun 5, 2019

Local Train Announcement

It is suggested that while making announcement of the Local Train at Station, the words "12 Car train" should be avoided as all the trains are 12 car only. This announcement was introduced few years back when both 9 car and 12 car trains were operational to avoid confusion for passengers. But it is not required now as all the trains are 12 car. Separate announcement can be made for 15 car trains which are very few in Number.
abhaysj245

Jun 5, 2019

Announcement of Local Train.

sollamars

May 18, 2019

Late and irresponsible schedule

Most of the day the panvel to thane train get late 10 to 20mins to reach in destination. At 4 56 am is scheduled time for nerul station, but it starts delay from their itself. All are expected to reach early for the work, but it leads mad by slow running and late reaching. Thousands of people work time being lapsed (10 to 20min will be hundreds of hours work hours)
When it would change or run this train on time?
Vinithacardoza

May 17, 2019

No discipline no TC no check in first class compartment

I am very grateful for the train services offered by the railway system and those involved to ensure all passengers reach their destination on time.

The trains buggies/compartments are assigned with classes (general, luggage, first) and the the fares and passes vary accordingly.

Since past few days I am thoroughly disappointed in the way the authorities are functioning to ensure people travel in the right buggies with tickets. I have hardly seen any TC in any of the western lines stations.This causes a lot of problem to the first class commuters especially who pay substantially high amount to ensure they travel bit comfortably and this privilege is provided by the railway authority only.

I have observed the in the evening, nights and during weekends there are no proper TC to check if all are buying tickets or travelling in the right compartment. Today I boarded 11:40pm train from Dadar to Vasai Road. I was travelling from Navi Mumbai after a long day at work. A lot of general class ladies board the first class compartment at Dadar station and the first class passengers are denied a seat. When a few first class passengers asked some people who did not have first class tickets switch seats in between few stations they got back on us and started to say that we were rude and that we are doing dadagiri and threw attitude back at us saying "Sabka theka Maine leke rakha hai kya?? Dusre first class wale ko bolo uthneko". They had all rights stating they were with kids, to block the passage making it difficult for passengers to get out when their stops were as far as Nalasopara, Virar. I could not see even a single passenger who was calm and apologetic.

Humanitarian concern was far away in between these talks as we at one point felt if the other side does not feel the need to be compliant then why should people who pay more that 5-10 times the price oblige and tolerate such nusaince. If the authorities are unable to keep a check why do classify compartments? Let's make all buggies general. Give us the right too to travel without ticket and still throw attitude that we deserve a seat and a right to travel.

If this is something that cannot be done, we request more TC's to be appointed not only during the day but also during evening and night as most non compliance happens during evening and night trains.

Please initiate ticket scanning system the way metro operates. I know it's not possible immediately but it's something to think about.

I really hope to see some changes over the next few weeks and the checks become a common practice so that passengers do not violate the laws anymore.

I look forward to hearing from you

Thanks and regards,

Vinitha Cardoza
riddhi p

May 17, 2019

NEED TC FOR DOMBIVALI LOCAL

Due to Down Passenger from Diva & Mumbra so many Dombivali Passenger go to down kopar & caught Dombivli Train from Kopar for Sit but they also get 3 rd & 4 th Sit then after dombivali Passenger who get train from Dombivali, they don't have sit.Even Diva & Mumbra's poeple never share their Sit to any one who stand infront of their. they are sit till the Destination. If Dombivali Poeple told to down Diva & Mumbra Poeple to stand at Thane Station & share sit to any other, these People are getting shouted & Fight with Dombivali Peoples. Now a days trains are empty due to summer vacation but after 2 weeks we will facing same above problem.

Please I requested to take action on Diva & Mumbra Down Poeple, i already complaint you 2 Times. This is my 3rd time complaint, Kindly take action & arrange TC & Police for Dombivali Local 8.41.
Shri2295

May 16, 2019

TC in First Class

I Sridhar Shetty commuter of First Class Compartment from Virar to Bandra and Vice Versa would like to inform you that I have noticed that there is no TC found in any of the Stations in Western Railways from Virar to Churchgate.

I have noticed that many commuters in First class are the passengers either without Ticket or with second class ticket/pass.

We are paying money for first class and travelling like animals in First Class Compartment.

My request is to depute TC in all Station and inform the TC to travel in first class and check the Tickets and Pass of all passengers in First class.

Please do the needful and oblige.

Sridhar Shetty
Sarah philip

May 13, 2019

No TC in the first class

I'm a regular female traveler from vashi to kurla and vice versa twice a day. The problem that I'm facing is that EVERYDAY there are second class passengers travelling in the first class due to which we the first class ticket/ pass holders don't get place to sit. Why is there no TC on this line? It's been more than more than a year that I'm traveling in this line twice a day and I haven't seen even a single TC in the compartment. What is the use of paying for first class when we could travel free without a ticket as there are no TC's. The second class passengers know this well and take advantage of the situation. You can collect a hefty fine if you would check the tickets in the first class ladies compartment. Kindly look into this matter and do the needful.

DELHI INTERNATIONAL MAIL CENTRE - Package Stuck at DIMC
    Dear Sir, My parcel with tracking number RM429297100DE...
    SSC - Deduction 2 times
    I have done the payment two times 😑 and in the 1st...
    New tech iti - Fee
    I m already paid fee of 1 st year and they didn't...
    MSEB - Continuous electricity issue
    Dear MSEB Team, We have observed continuous electricity...
    Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad - Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment
    Dear Sir, There is a land near about 200 m from...
    CPP INDIA - MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION
    I had taken card protection plan from CPP india on...
    Nandini Shubham milk packets - Poor quality
    Since past two weeks the cream content is very less in the...
    Maharashtra traffic police - Wrong Challan issued
    Jully 9, 2020 wrong challen issued Hi Team, I...
    WWW.thepancard.com - Fraud
    I have applied for the pan card on this website, after...
    nmms scholarship - nmms scholarship not received
    Respected sirmadam, I have passed in the NMMS...