MUMBAI POLICE

Consumer complaints and reviews about MUMBAI POLICE

gshyam1977

Apr 5, 2017

mobile lost on thane station

respected Sir/madam,

I have lost my mobile date 02/04/2017 in local trail at thane station around 7.30 am.

it was vivo - Y51

IMEI NO-862857039819859

Request to please check & inform on my mail id- gshyam1977@gmail.com
san2410shinde

Feb 22, 2017

lost my wallet

I have lost my wallet at kurla station. My documents and ATM was in my wallet. Pls help
Salimsk

Feb 5, 2017

Codex and drugs

Sir hum nagpada se bol rahe hai ya per sauchalya hai jisme she corex aur kafi nashe ki chiz bikti hai gali golug hoti hai ya per tamam gali. wale bhi pareshan hai humane nagapada police station she bhi complaint ki per koi faida nahi hua aap action lijiye plsz sir.Jo bejta hai uska naam ek ka naam hai kamru Jo issue bada hai uska naam hai tanveer Sab usko buka ke naam se jaante hai mutri me hi won log ne ghar bana ke rakha hai daru pite hai aue galat bhi karte hai aap plsz actions lo humari madat karo thanx
Full address nagpada bachoo khan maidan ke baju me mutri hai uske ander yeh San hota hat
sajanpreet singh

Jan 17, 2017

cyber crime

Sir one day 7294098156 called me and asked give me u r debit card no u t card r lost and i will set onlin i was gaved nd he was cheated me pls help
meeneya

Jan 12, 2017

complaint against kandivali west police officials

I made FIR "362/15 OF 2015" against the Builder "Aristrocrat Realty Pvt Ltd" and their directors in kandivali west (near MTNL)Police staion in one year back but till date concern police authority not acting against the builder or not yet filed any chargesheets against it. I made RTI 2005 in above police station but concern police authority not even provided me any updates on the certain case. Concern police officials deliberately doing this and endorsing "Aristrocrat Realty Pvt Ltd" Police trying to make apathy on the concern matter intentionally .I suspect There is definitely handshaking between the concern builder and kandivali west police officials as well.

I also made FIR "66/13 year 2013"in kandivali west police station by municipal authority.The subject of the matter was illegally and by cruelty poisoning the trees and due to circumstancial evidence based kandivali west police authority should apply charges against the "Anantraj society" secretary and chairman on this and "Aristrocrat Realty Pvt Ltd"as well but in that case also in the same way as mentioned above police endorsed the "Anantraj society" secretary and chairman on this and "Aristrocrat Realty Pvt Ltd"as well.Police only made FIR against "UNKNOWN"person and not acted against the crime till date which is very much intentional and protecting the criminals which will make havoc in the common public and diminishing the trust on the police.

The above incidences proves themselves that kandivali west concern police officials definitely having handshaking between the concern criminals and due to this not taking strict action against it.Pls do the needful ASAP.
Kakaul

Dec 25, 2016

Noise

Noise
We live near the Colaba market. There is a lane along the building called Sea King on Thomas Cross Lane. There is regular celebration of some event, wedding or a religious function. This involves a band playing (drums synthesisers loud speakers connected to amplifiers) non stop music at the highest pitch. It is very nerve wracking and a hazard to our health specially the senior citizens. It's impossible to sleep or to rest or even think!!
We would be truly grateful if you could help stop this nuisance. We have absolutely nothing against people celebrating but not at the expensive of disturbing the whole neighbourhood.
Please help
Mk
Balbhim16

Dec 13, 2016

Loss of Mobile phone

I lost my mobile in Kalbadevi on Chira Bazar while moving to home at 9pm on 13/12/2016.
The detail of the mobile as below -
FORME C1+

IMEI NO 1 - 355957070359569
IMEI NO. - 355957070359577

If you find this please contact me on 022-2200 2201

Mail id- balbhimsankpal@gmail.com
Complainant@1968

Dec 6, 2016

Police charging for passing through Mumbai city

We have experienced that commercial vehicles are charged Rs 100/- or Rs 50/- per trip by the Mumbai Police (over and above the toll charges). There is no receipt given to the customer for this amount. Please can someone throw light on what these charges are for and why doesn't one get any receipt?

Thank you!
Parvez0786

Nov 4, 2016

Mobile phone stolen in train

Dear sir , My mobile phone was stolen yesterday night at dadar station as soon as i was getting down from train. I providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as early as possible so that the thief cannot sell/use it. I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone. I could not lodge the complain at railway station since i was travelling to karnatak and was getting late.

Please find the details of my mobile phone:
Name : parvez shaikh

Date of theft: 3rd nov 2016

Location : at dadar railway station
IMEI/Serial No.: 352628060880166
Handset : HTC one M8

Please contact me via email: prvzshaikh@gmail.com or 9004356456

Parvez shaikh
Team PVR

Nov 4, 2016

phone is stolen

Dear ghodke,

Thanks for reaching out to us.This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get in touch with you.

Team PVR
amolnk88

Oct 19, 2016

Mobile phone stolen

My mobile phone was stolen at kalyan railway station. I have logged complaint of the same to local police station. Details as below.

IMEI no : 8650 7202 6476 880
Model : Mi3 (Xiaomi Inc)

Complaint details : MMR No 1670/2014 dated 10.09.2014.

My contact no : 9920619906
faizalahamed

Oct 14, 2016

mobile phone stolen in train

My Mobile phone was stolen on 12.10.2016 from a location Mumbai CST 15th platform. As,I travel from Mumbai to Chennai..I Providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as as early as possible..I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone.I have also logged a complaint in local police station (Mayiladuthurai Railway police station,Tamilnadu).
Please find the details of my mobile phone :

Date of Theft:12.10.2016 Time:14:10

Location :Mumbai CST(15th platform )

IMEI/Serial no:*352832/06/091727/5*

Last number used:7639176366

Please contact me via email:
Faizalahamed865@gmail.com
Via phone:

Faizal Ahamed..
saswatait91

Sep 26, 2016

Mobile stolen in between Thane railway station to Gaondevi

My mobile phone was stolen yesterday night from a location in between Thane Railway station to Gaondevi. I providing the details of my mobile and request you to block the handset as early as possible so that the thief cannot sell/use it. I will be highly obliged if you take necessary action to get back my mobile phone. I have also logged a complaint in local Police Station yesterday night.
Please find the details of my mobile phone:
Date of theft: 25.09.2016
Location: In between Thane Railway Station to Gaondevi
IMEI/Serial No.: 352356075428656
Last Number used: 9874206532 (Vodafone) / 7278238237
Please contact me via email: saswatait91@gmail.com or call my brother Mr Pradipta Banerjee 8017106009 if you get any clue.
Saswata Banerjee

address : flat no 9,levender building,godrage sky garden,takka panvel
mail id : sandeepaugroiya@gmail.com
mobile no :7045317011

dear sir
my mobile has been theft
mobile : Redmi Note 4G

sandeep augroiya
Neeta Ramchandani

Aug 19, 2016

Justdial fraud

Justdial company has withdrawn 3879/- from my account without my permission. My advertisement with them was over in October 2015. They are saying that your contract is till year 2030. They never told me about this before.i had complained to them on 4th August.
They sent me this sms. But have not returned my money back

Complaint ID: 1087546
Data & Time: 04-08-16 14:04
Type of Complaint: ECS Related Clarification
Source: Inbound Call
Status: Open
Edit Link: http://jsdl.in/EL-43WTFSKE
NileshKanawade

Aug 17, 2016

STOLEN MOBILE PHONE IN TRAIN.

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am Nilesh Kanawade My Mobile Was Stolen on Dadar Railway Station on 17/8/2016 around 11:40 AM

The concerned police officer

SUBJECT: STOLEN MOBILE PHONE IN TRAIN.

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nilesh Kanawade, (age 27 yrs) owner of Moto X Play which was stolen yesterday 17th August 2016 on Dadar railway station while catching the train towards Borivali at nearly 11:40 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.
IMEI no - 358953063848954
mobile no-9767354437
model name - Moto X Play
please let me know if you get the same on my mail id or on my friends contact no 08888099930 (Santosh Kolhe),
mail id :nileshkanawade9@gmail.com , nileshkanawade69@gmail.com.

Prajakta Barde
NileshKanawade

Aug 17, 2016

STOLEN MOBILE PHONE IN TRAIN.

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nilesh Kanawade owner of Moto X Play which was stolen 17th August 2016 on DADAR Railway station around 11:405 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.

IMEI no - 358953063848954

mobile no - 9767354437
model name- Moto X Play

please let me know if you get the same on my mail id - nileshkanawade9@gmail.com

Nakul Sharma
SanaSiddiqui14

Aug 10, 2016

Lost my phone

Respected Sir
I have lost my mobile accidentally when visiting my husband at the hospital.Am very sure that it is lost at the hospital premises on 09/08/2016.
Hospital's name was Advanced Multispeciality opp Cooper hospital.at Nattakar Gadkari Marg.Irla.Vile Parle west.Mumbai
Kindly help me get my mobile back
Manufacturer
Sana Siddiqui
SwaSubbu

Jul 30, 2016

Lost Mobile phone

I lost a mobile phone while I was in Mumbai. I was visiting the city. the I had borrowed the phone from my brother. He too has lodged a complaint.
1.The prepaid phone number is 9444583725
2.IMSI - 404645102875325
3.SIM: 8991644092451875325

Copy of complaint has been sent via registered mail ; ET 122982878IN

Best Regards,
Swarnalatha Subramanyan
Dileepaa

Jul 25, 2016

Lost of my phone at Mira road railway station

Hello sir,
I lost my oppo f1 2 month old phone while catching vasai train from Mira road as I got in my phone got stolen I shout n try to find but I didn't find even there was no police officer to register my request or to find theft
My number: 7208831008
Imei no: 860889034509914

Please try to find my phone if u find pls contact my dad 7498397494
rajdeep.shinde

Jul 24, 2016

mobile lost

Hi sir my name is Rajdeep shinde.I lost my mobile again 2-3 days.my mobile model num Samsung galaxy j7.two sim cards in my mobile1)Reliance-9768151544 2)Airtel-8767313465.my phones imei num 358158075495584.please sir search my phone and contact my mothers num-9867686689.
rajdeep.shinde

Jul 24, 2016

Mobile lost

Hi sir my name is Rajdeep shinde.I lost my mobile again 2-3 days.my mobile model num Samsung galaxy j7.my phonesimei num 358158075495584.please sir search my phone and contact my mothers num-867686689.
Ashoktajane

Jul 21, 2016

Mobile stolen

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Ashok Tajane, yestarday 21716 while travelling from Ghatkopar to. kurla at around 9.15 am by Dadar slow train ,My mobile stolen near by kurla Railway station.
Mobile specification Lenova A6000 Black

Jul 19, 2016

Mobile Missing

o,
The concerned police officer

SUBJECT: STOLEN MOBILE PHONE IN TRAIN.

Respected Sir/madam,
I, Nakul Sharma, (age 26 yrs) owner of HTC Desire 816 which was stolen yesterday 19th july 2016 on Bandra railway station around 9:55 AM. I request to take an appropriate action on this.

IMEI no - 1) 356064065690121

Nakul Sharma
sandy gaitonde

Jul 18, 2016

Mumbai Traffic will not Improve unless Government takes drastic steps

Mumbai Traffic will never improve as Mumbai is ruled by wrong people in traffic commissioner position with no experience and no concern for city. Basic traffic laws are not obeyed and people break signal all time and Mumbai traffic cops are busy making money on such people and what possibly they can do as they are loaded with burden of traffic with no by law enforcement support. Traffic JCP only sits in office and watch CCTV. Rickshaw drivers at so many places are running share passenger business by taking too much money for fare and sometimes not wearing uniforms and Police know very well about it and nothing gets done.
If you want to go to Bandra Kurla complex from Bandra station you are charge to death. Andheri same story and Bandra west is worst for auto. Traffic Police knows all but they do not pay attention we all know why.One common man break red light or on phone by mistake or not wearing helmet then he is not spared but Auto person taking 5 people and going in wrong way is spared and that is Mumbai Traffic laws for you. Auto and Taxi go wherever they want to go. Common citizen is harassed but who cares about them.
But by having negative people ruling top position in traffic its mere rhetoric and very slim chances that Mumbai situation will improve.
Unless state government takes drastic steps on these issues.
I am glad due to social media I am expressing my concern and voice up to you. I would like to thank Face Book for giving me this opportunity to speak my mind and fact.
Sad part is Mumbai is still in same pathetic condition despite of good highway and more bridges due to growing population as well as Government giving blind eye to this beautiful cities traffic issues and these issues have been left up to certain people to handle who are not capable to handle them.
Satyanand Gaitonde