Mumbai Taxi Union

Consumer complaints and reviews about Mumbai Taxi Union

Tushar234

Nov 27, 2017

Lost Mobile Phone

Lost a Mobile Samsung Mobile Phone S4 at Bombay Dying Compound, Lower Parel in a Taxi, with brown cover.

If found pls. call Mr. Tushar V. Arondekar on 9820041396 or 9819568688 or 022 24460699.
Hksolanki27

Nov 23, 2017

Misplaced Certificate in a Cab near Charni road (thakudwar)

I lost my certificate in taxi i hired taxi from kala ghoda to thakurdwar .
If found plz contact : 9768323848
Naythan Dcunha

Nov 17, 2017

Left bag in cab

Left a wesyside shopping bag in the back seat of a cab ( hyundai xing or i10) at around 6:30 to 6:45 p.m. the driver wore a white uniform, he picked us up from westside in kalaghoda and dropped us off at asiatic department store opposite churchgate, Mmbai. if found kindly contact 9594280148.
Ankush

Nov 9, 2017

Lost Plastic Bag containing Ladies blouse and border

I had boarded a Kali peeli Taxi from Nagpada to Soman Nagar, Chinpokli east. Whent I deboarded the Taxi, I forgot a black and white plastic Bag containing Ladies blouse and 3 Saree Borders. Please call me on 9820427321 if found.

Ankush
Ajagtap87

Nov 5, 2017

Lost Baggage

I took a taxi from Dadar station to sunmill Marg upto bluedart office. I requested to taxi driver to wait for 2 minutes while I collect my parcel from bluedart office and asked him to watch my laptop bag. But as I left that taxi he ran away.
Please contact me as soon as possible because my bag itself is very expensive and in that very important document
I traced the vehicle number with the help of CCTV from NM Joshi Marg Police station
It is
MH 03 AT 1488
My contact details 9822266365/9421888627
Kaushik Kabiraj

Oct 16, 2017

Lost my wallet on 14.10.17 at Round Building, Princess Street

I regret to inform that I have left my purse behind in a taxi on 14.10.17 near Bank Of India, Round Building, Shamaldas Gandhi Marg, Princess Street, around 12.30 pm.

If found, please let me know. My contact details are mentioned below:

Name : Kaushik Kabiraj
Mobile No. : 98200 75708.

With best regards,
Kaushik
Metaltech2008

Aug 28, 2017

Cheat and fighting-reg

We travel 28.08 night 29.08 morning in taxi number MH01- ..3444 driver name Mr. Pande. He full drinked at the time of driving. he fight with me and teken Rs:4000.00 by rawadee (dadagiri) please take action with them. If any more details please contact to us. Hope you do needful.
Regards.
Velaram Patel (9320211186)
vishwas1410

Aug 27, 2017

Lost laugage

I along with two kids took yellow and black taxi from kalba Devi and we were dropped at labagh opposite Jai Hind cinema hall. I forget to collect four white colour polythene bags containing cloths and water bottle of my kids. Kindly inform if found at mobile 09869966391, 08097753677, 09414993127.
Prashant Bhingarde

Aug 23, 2017

TAXI DRIVER DROP PASSANGER BEFORE DESTINATION

MY MOTHER AGE 75YRS TOOK TAXI FROM OUR RESIDENT SEWREE (W) TO ANDHERI (E) PUMP HOUSE,
TAXI.NO.MH0 CJ 4157.BUT SUDDENLY DROP MY MOTHER IN BETWEEN MAHIM DURGA AND TOLD HER TAKE TAXI FOR NEXT JOURNEY TO ANDHERI , THIS IS ABOUSLTELY REDICULOUS FOR SUCH SENIOR CITIZEN .PLEASE NOTE TAXI UNOIN SUCH KIND OF RUDE BEHAVIOR UN TOLLERABLE ,MUST TAKE ACTION AGAINST ON THAT TAXIMEN
kovitn

Aug 6, 2017

lost bag in taxi from colaba to churchgate at 10 pm

I HAVE TAKEN A CAB (KALLI PEELI MARUTI SUZUKI RITZ )FROM COLABA MARKET(KALIASH PARBAT HOTEL)TO CHURCHGATE STATION.I REACHED MY DESTINATION BY 10.09 P.M on August 6 2017 .I HAVE FORGOTTON A AMERICAN TOURISTER BAG WHICH WAS YELLOW AND GREEN COLOUR WITH IMPORTANT DOCUMENT IN IT.PLESE HELP ME TO FIND IT .MY CONTACT NO ARE9820589539,9892574739
Ns79

Jul 1, 2017

2 bags left from dadar to wadala

We took a taxi from dadar to wadala five gardens. It was a small taxi, most likely Hyundai or maruti. One was a bad with some food and the other is my daughter's school backpack. This backpack is very important as it has all her notebooks and work. It is blue and has SA written on it, as well as Anushka Ring.

If found please call or text 99206-96193. Thank you.
Sanjay Sudhal

Feb 3, 2017

Lost of Baggage

I Mr.Sanjay Sudhal with my family were attended the Marriage at Suryavanshi Marriage Hall at Shivaji Park. After completing the Marriage function yesterday took taxi from Shivaji Park to Dadar Station West in the late evening about 11-00 p.m. and we all were get down at Dadar and forget our Baggage behind in the Cab only. (The said Bag contains our cloths and on Bag written London).

We have not noted the Taxi No. and we do not have any contact details about the said Taxi. If you found any of Baggage Pl. let me know. My contact details are as under :

Mr.Sanjay Sudhal - Mob. Nos. 09969680157 / 09819985256 / 07387518473

I am very thank full if your help out me in getting my Baggage.

Thanks & Regds
Sanuay Sudhal

Dec 2, 2010

Violence against passengers

my boy is studing in std. vii b in ies modern engligh high school portugues church dadar.
alongwith with his teacher and other students he went to 7 rasta mumbai central with one of the taxi from dadar for competition

in the decky they have kept tabala and harmonium. but they forgott to unload the tabala and harmomnium at 7 rasta.

if taxi driver returns the same to MODERN ENGLISH HIGH SCHOOL PORTUGUES CHURCH DADAR AND CONTACT TEACHER MRS. MONYE, WILL BE SUITBABLY REWARDED.

THANKS

SHRIHARI GODSE
DECEMBER 2ND, 2010

Jul 23, 2010

Violence against passengers

The taxi drivers in Mumbai are very rude and violent when questioned for not ready to ferry the passengers on hire. They even resort to violence, for me it was in the form of driving away the vehicle thereby injuring me.

This happened to me a around a month an a half ago when I asked a taxi which was on hire at Gamdevi, South Mumbai. Anticipiting a refusal to take me to my desired place which was Crawford Market, I opened the door simutaneouly telling him about my place. The hostile driver immediately sped the car wiht the door open and my hand still grabbing the door. I was literally dragged away upto a distance till I fell and the driver drow away wiht the vehicle and even jumping forthcoming Traffic Signal. I sustained minor bruises on my left arm and knees due to the fall. I could not read the number plate as the time i got up from the road, the taxi had vanished. I could only see that it was a Hyundai Santro/Maruti Wagon R Model of vehicle due to it's shape and size.

I sincerely request this matter to be taken up with the concerned authorities and penalise the Taxi Unions & RTO authorities for granting licence to taxi drivers who refuse to ply on hire at the choice of customers.