Municipal Corporation Dehradun

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation Dehradun

Ravinder2057

Jan 25, 2023

Street dogs

Kindly note that, there are two dogs in our area, who attack every passing person on street. Today they attack our dog
And hurt him.

You are therefore request your good self to send some one to remove these dogs from area before some one bite by these dogs.

Waiting for your action.

Priyanshi Devliyal

Dec 18, 2022

Street dogs attacking

Respected sir / mam
Some stray dogs near my house sheltered by my neighbour are not mentally fit they get seizures and bite people at day time and night time as well . I request you to please take action against this and take them away .
Priyanshi Devliyal
Phn no 7668092890
Jogiwala ekta enclave Street 1 lane g
Heenakapoor

Dec 15, 2022

Street Dogs Attacking Day Time

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am residing in Akashdeep Colony, Ballupur Road(Landmark Naveen Furniture) Near Shiv Mandir Lane. There was a Tank House near shiv Mandir, there are number of dogs during night time. but two dogs during Day time one is black and another one is brown. Black one always trying to attack and run after me on two wheelers between 8am to 9am , Its happening with me continuously last one week.

Kindly request you before any incident happens because there are many small children in the colony. You get this black dog removed as soon as possible.

don't have Dog pic but you can ask from the tankers person, society guards and the person residing near shiv mandir.

Kindly Also remove the Dogs from Rajender Nagar just Back side of Srishti Super Market and The Street is just Opposite to Akashdeep or Canara Bank. I go to drop my son to Montessori school. There day dogs are also attacking and runs after me.

please help me. I am very much afraid with Dogs.

If you help me, I will be very Thankful to you.
Heenakapoor

Dec 15, 2022

Street Dogs attacking

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

please help me. I am very much afraid with Dogs.

If you help me, I will be very Thankful to you.
careergyanguru

Dec 9, 2022

Aggressive and attacking Stray dogs

I am a resident of Raipur area (specifically- Sardar Trilok Singh lane), Dehradun.
The number of Stray dogs has tremendously increased in past few months. In my street (named Sarda Trilok Singh gali), there are 7-8 stray dogs now. They are aggressive, chase people on 2 wheelers, have attacked people and even kids in past. We are very scared to be out now as the lane is full of dogs who can show aggressive behavior anytime.
The situation has become very serious now and we hear every now and then people got attacked by these dogs. These dogs are not even vaccinated and there are lots of kids living in our lanes.
I request you deeply, kindly take some action and send some dog catchers to remove these aggressive and dangerous dogs from our lane. Any serious mishap can happen in future because of these aggressive dogs. I am writing this complain with a big hope, please help us.

Resident of Raipur area
H725

Sep 18, 2022

Pet Owners not cleaning their dog's poop in the public place

Irresponsible pet owners from Shiv Vihar and nearby areas are bringing their dogs in Mayur Vihar and Sainik Vihar locality in C-13. D.Dun and letting their dogs free roam all over the place and not cleaning their poops afterwards on both private and public property. This is causing lot of hygiene issues in Mayur Vihar and Sainik Vihar areas along with threat to residents and kids since these owners either walk their dogs without leash OR even in leash they do not handle their dogs properly leading to some of them lunging and barking at nearby people and other animals. We have respectfully asked some of these pet owners to not let their dogs poop here OR atleast clean it up if they poop, but they don't listen and get into arguments many time. They let their dogs poop on public roads, footpath, Infront of gates etc.

I know there is fine and punishment for such instances but so far Municipal Corporation has not taken any strict action against these people. Request the respective authority to take some strict action against such pet owners in this locality ASAP

Regards.

Pet Owners not cleaning their dog's poop in the public place Pet Owners not cleaning their dog's poop in the public place Pet Owners not cleaning their dog's poop in the public place

Aug 24, 2022

Street dogs complaint

I Tauseef khan lives vijay park extension. Near Haryana dairy dehradun We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people, and very problamatic in night times also. Please send a dog van to catch them & send them to a rehabilitation Center.
Shivani Tyagi1995

Aug 5, 2022

Problem causing batives to live in colony due to stray dogs

Sir i live in indrapuram colony gms road dehradun near nexa showroom in our colony stray dogs numbers are increasing regularly some people have pets at their home too they people are feeding them and allowing them to come inside the house so the dogs got a habbit of coming in colony regularly and they disturb everyone run to bite people on bikes everyone is scared someday they will bite and the major problem if they are feeding them some people then why cant they take proper care of them they have not been vaccinated smell so bad we are seriously so irritated from all these things i request you to please take strict action to it

Shivani
Gms road
Dehradun

M.no -9528737215
S004

Apr 13, 2022

Wild stray dog in my enclave

I live in Arjun Enclave Society, ( which is inside the Alakhnanda Enclave) G.M.S Road. There is a golden brown stray dog which has already bitten more than 3 people of my known and many more. We are terrified of that Dog. He attacks without any cause. We have already made complaints in the previous years but some society members has shown objection to that complaint. But now the matter has gone serious. Today he has attack my maid, she has serious injuries and marks on her body. I humbly request you to please take away this dog. We are literally terrified of him.
Arjun Enclave Society
G.M.S Road.
Speedwall

Mar 21, 2022

Wild Stray Dogs

There are 7-8 stray dogs at my complex entrance, they have gone Mad, they have become very wild, they are attacking walkers, scaring people's, chasing vehicles, which had turn into accident for many innocent people.
Its my urgent request, please look into the matter as soon as possible.

Rajat verma
77, Doon Heights, Dunga Village, Dehradun 248007
ravira23

Mar 17, 2022

stray dogs attacking everone

sir there 5-6 stray dogs in our colony, they are aggressive and pose danger to our children..they are attacking people passing through our colony,kindly send the dog catcher van in our colony.
address is shanti vihar colny,opposite oberoy motors ,ward no 46,majra,near isbt ,dehradun
mob 9810933975

Feb 24, 2022

Problem with Stray Dogs

I am residing in Windlass Residency, Curzon Road, Dalanwala dehradun. We have been in trouble by the increase in the number of street dogs. They are wild and chasing the people, and very problamatic in night times also. Please send a dog van to catch them & send them to a rehabilitation Center.
sonikanegirawat

Jan 26, 2022

Dogs chasing kids and residents

Dear Sir/madem

I'm a resident of Dun Plam city, Dehrakhas, Dehradun. In my society there is a serious problem of stray dogs. They are every where in the society and we can't leave our children alone in the park. They chase elders also without any reason. Today I was in the park with my son and I saw them chasing kids when they were their way to home. I helped them to reach home safely. I was surprised that the dogs were not afraid of elders also as they were barking at me also. Other day my son came to home crying as dogs chased him in the park. Now I'm so afraid to send him alone outside. They also freely move to houses and take whatever we put outside of our gate like shoes, slippers etc. They also make the society dirty by taking garbage from the dustbins. Kindly look into the matter and do needful.

Address: Dun Palm City, Dehrakhas, Dehradun
AnjaliDabral

Nov 27, 2021

Dogs attacking kids and locals

Respect sir/ma'am,

We have a serious problem with stray dogs present in our lane/area. There are three dogs who have gone mad and attacks which ever person passes through them. They're always on the road and attack kids who comes out of their house to play. They even attack the people who are staying here despite the fact that they see them almost daily. The new people coming in is for sure attacked.

It has gotten very difficult for us to go out if we're not on car. It's hampering our daily lives and we're scared all the time.

It's my, as well as my locality's sincere request to you to please look into this matter and take away these dogs.

Area :

surbhihemdan21

Oct 1, 2021

Risk WIith Too Many Stray Dogs

I live in Shastri Enclave, Near Kailash Hopsital
And we are tried of so many Stary Dogs in our location.They can harm anyone and its difficult to go outside the gate also.They are so many in number and violent too.Please help us with this and send one van and few people who can catch these stray dogs and send them to some rehabilition center.

Sunita Hemdan

Shastri Enclave
narirawat99

Aug 27, 2021

I am living in Arcadia Grant Badowala Ward number 93
In my colony so many street dogs ,they always run to bite small kids and chase two wheeler.
this is dangerous for all and already there are lots accident happed due street dogs.
Kindly look into the matter and do make arrangements for dog catchers.

Narender Rawat
Sandeep881

Aug 23, 2021

Dangerous Street Dog

Street dogs are attacking people / moving vehicles / children heavily in our street.

There are aggressive street dogs, who attack anyone on the street of the colony at night/day.
There have been several incidents when they have bitten children moving across the street.
Recently Dog bite case on 23rd Aug'21 (Photo attached)
They are running after the vehicles / hawkers day and night. People fear to enter in our streets.
Need urgent help to removed these dogs as soon as possible.

Address:

Preet Vihar extension, Indira Gandhi Marg, Niranjanpur - Majra - 248171
DEHRADUN
Mob - 9167221530

Priyanka Dhaundiyal

Aug 17, 2021

Street dogs

Many street dogs are attacking people on vehicles & hurting other's pets very badly.
Request to take immediate action.
Location :- chandrabani , sewla khurd , kripal kunj ashram road near handpump , dehradun , uttarakhand.
Keshav Rana

Aug 10, 2021

Dangerous Street Dog

Street dogs are attacking people heavily in our street.

There are 2 massive & aggressive street dogs, who attack anyone on the street of the colony at night/day.
Many people got into a bike accident, because of the attack of these dogs. It's now every day anyone got attacked by them.
People are fearing to enter the street of the colony at night/day. Need urgent help to removed these dogs as soon as possible.

Address:

M. No. - 8755467162
amit19999

Aug 4, 2021

lot of dogs

There are Large no. Of dogs in dehrakhas. They run behind the vehicles leading to accidents and also bites the people.
m-999818069

Aug 4, 2021

Dog Removal

M-981880859
please remove dogs from vasant vihar

Jul 30, 2021

Dog Attacking People

Sir i live in lane no 2A opposite polykids school sethi market vasant vihar there is street dog black color who is attacking passer by and can be dangerous for children, please remove that street dog from our locality as It is becoming a dangerous situation
Phone- no 9871159982

Address- 212/2 lane 2A opposite polykids school sethi market, vasant vihar
Bharat Singh Gusain G

Jul 11, 2021

Street dogs problem

Sir i live in Devpuram phase 1 lane d6 there is street dog problem here, one brown street dog had become mad and attacked on 2 children and and adults also , please remove these street dogs from our locality as they become threat to us.
Phone- no 9528139255
Date-11/07/21
Address- Gusain niwas phase 1 lane d6 Devpuram lower tunwala raipur Dehradun Uttarakhand.