Municipal Corporation Hisar

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation Hisar

Neel1108

Jan 19, 2023

Street dogs nuisance

This is to attract your attention towards the nuisance created by dogs in adarsh colony where they keep on barking and follow people to their homes.. because of them people are afraid to move out of their homes and they attack in packs.please look into the matter as soon as possible.
Kip financial consultancy Pvt Ltd

Dec 15, 2022

Street light not working

In the area of red square Market Hisar near uco bank behind bikaner sweets, street lights are not working from more than 4 months and no one visit and repair the lights even after so many complaints. You are requested to repair the lights bcz in this area theft cases are increasing. Please repair the lights asap.

street dogs

I am a resident of udaypurian mohalla hisar and i don't know what to do because we are facing trouble due to lot of dogs. they bark and could not let us sleep at night. they starts Barking when someone comes to our street so please we are requesting you to help in keeping these dogs away from our colony so that we can live here peacefully.

DOG BITES PEOPLE

I am a resident of udaypurian mohalla hisar and i don't know what to do because we are facing trouble due to lot of dogs. they bark and could not let us sleep at night. they starts Barking and biting when someone comes to our street so please we are requesting you to help in keeping these dogs away from our colony so that we can live here peacefully.

DOG BITES PEOPLE

Urgently need help in udaypuriyan mohalla (dogran mohalla) near Asija sales agency many dogs continuous keeps on barking and bite people when they even walking normally and we can not take our pet dogs on a walk

DOG BITE PEOPLE

Urgently need help in udaypurian mohalla (dogran mohalla) near asija sales agency, many dogs continuous keeps on barking and bite people when they even walking normally and we can not take our pet dogs on a walk
Rasusrma

Sep 8, 2022

Problems of street dogs

Urgently need help in jawhar nager hisar many dogs continuous keeps on barking and bite people when they even walking normally the sitution is wrost in night please do something urgently
Rasusrma

Sep 8, 2022

Problems of street dogs

Urgently need help in jawhar nager hisar many dogs continuous keeps on barking and bite people when they even walking normally and the sitution is wrost in night please do something urgently
Aseem_garg

Aug 7, 2022

Damage road

The roads of sector 14 hisar is so damaged by the rain that any kind of accident and mishappenig can happen due to the big ptholes. Kindly see for the matter seriously and get the road damaged.
Preshtha

Jul 30, 2022

Regarding working of garbage truck

Good Afternoon Sir/ Madam,

I live on rent in Sector-14, Hisar. This complaint is not related to if garbage truck comes late or irregulary in my area. It always come on time, everyday and cover whole area. My complaint is how a kid have to stand in garbage truck every day and manage the garbage. He don't deserve it. There should be another way to settle the garbage in the truck instead of that kid standing in the filthy garbage everyday and do that work. Alternate can be either send a bigger truck so that less management is needed or an extra person can sit in the truck alongwith the driver to manage the garbage if and when required.
It's a request to the authority to please change this thing.
It's really unfair to the kid who might be helping an elder or may be earning some money.
Am ready to give the money to the kid that/if he earns from this every month, just so he can study, free of this duty.
Please do something.
CA Alisha Singal

Jun 28, 2022

Street sweepers not coming from last 1 week

I am from Govind Nagar, Hisar. Street sweepers are not coming from last 7 days and the street is full of garbage.
Kiran Miglani

Jan 10, 2022

Too much beyond control ,noise pollution by a neighbour's barking dog

Respected Sir,Madam,I and all residents of M .C Colony,Hisar who live near by my this neighbour at 116/M.C.Colony,Hisar are too much annoyed ,disturbed by the continuous and almost all times at day ,night that have come here to complaint against this. Sir,Madam, I have also requested the neighbour and his son to solve our this problem of noise pollution at highest levels continuous day /night but to no use . Also they have said to do whatsoever we want to . Please do something or it is too much difficult to live here at such highest level of the barking sound of the dog who almost is kept at the terrace ,thank you
Surjeet singh suthar

Dec 20, 2021

Water blockage

I have an issue with water blockage on my shop in automaket (shopno. 182-183, Bharat service station) so please solve it soon.....

Water  blockage Water  blockage Water  blockage Water  blockage Water  blockage

Vk1989056

Sep 3, 2021

आवासिय क्षैत्रो मे चल रहे कारखानों को बंद करवाने हेतु

वार्ड नम्बर-10, सुर्य नगर हिसार जोकि एक आवासित क्षेत्र है परंतु यहां पर कई लोगों ने अपनें घरों मे कारखानें लगायें हुऐ हैं जिसके कारण यहां ध्वनी प्रदुषण, वायु प्रदुषण की समस्या बनी रहती है कृपा करके आवासिय क्षैत्रो मे चल रहे कारखानों पर कारवाई की जायें।आपकी अति कृपा होगी
Hariom j

Jul 31, 2021

Street dogs

Problem of Street dogs in santangar opposite ideal school urgently need help they keeps on barking and bite people
Hariom j

Jul 31, 2021

Street dogs

Urgently need help in santangar opposite ideal school many dogs continuous keeps on barking and bite people when they even walking normally and we can not take our pet dogs on a walk
Vasubansal

Jun 14, 2021

For Road repair

The Municipal Corporation,
Date: 14/6/20
Subject: Requesting road repair
Respected Sir/Madam,

I, am Vasu bansal beg to draw your attention towards the residency/area Mohna mandi near fc college road The condition of the roads are becoming difficult to manage. Many incidents can take place here tyres of many bikes can slip here many mosquitoes settled in collected water which results a cause of many disease.

I request you to please take effective action towards the condition of the roads in this locality and get them repaired at the earliest to avoid any further hassle.

Thankfully/Faithfully,
Vasu bansal
Mohna mandi near fc college road
7206576546
Vishnubansal

Jun 13, 2021

Pits in our area

Pits in our area
I am a resident of Mohna mandi near fc college road here in front of my house there are big pits in which the rain water stays and this leads to many diseases and leads to many mosquitoes, The matter doesn't completes here these pits can also lead to many road accidents, The tyres of many bikes can also slips here
So, therefore it is a hearby request to you that please make a order to tackle this problem as soon as possible
Vasu bansal
7206576546

Rohu123

Sep 17, 2020

Diary

There is problem of mosquito and other diseases due to this and this makes hell of that area.
Rohu123

Sep 17, 2020

Diary

There is huge problem of irritating smell in my area (Lajpat Nagar). Please vacate the space of diary and shift that to some other place. Please do the needful. Urgent intervention is required.
Drajaybikal

Feb 13, 2020

Garbage due to animals

There is huge problem due to cows in my area near padav chowk. Your slogan cattle free Hisar is a joke now for all of us. Pls look into the matter
NikhilKumar.

Dec 30, 2019

The terror caused by Street Dogs / Stray Dogs

Sir ,
The street dogs or the stray dogs in our locality in Type - 4 and Type - 5 Vidyut Nagar , Hisar have been causing ruckus . They bark on the bikers and sometimes even on walking people , they do not stop even after you are walking or driving slowly as soon as you look towards them they start . Some even start running after you , I have been bitten by one . Is this the society we need to live in people say they are also creatures but there is a difference between same and insane - these dogs come in the category of insane they bark at you without provocation . If you walk without lowering your face and just look at them they start . They are ferocious , uncultured , uncivilized , and aggressive beasts . I as a resident of this place request to transport them or train them . I suppose first option is better as government have no time on training dogs , so better take them away . They caused a very grave danger by biting me they have shown there real face . I hope the dogs will be taken away . I need my right of living freely which I will lose in the presence of these ferocious beasts . Please help .
A resident of Type -5 , Vidyut Nagar , Hisar .
ParveenGoyal

Oct 16, 2019

Street Cleaning

I am residing at H.N.-434 of Sector-16, Hisar. Street cleaning workers are not coming for several days in our street (Street which is behind Indus school and in front of Sati mandir Backdoor). Lot of garbage, dust and animal wastes are making this street a hell on earth.
I asked to concerned worker who was cleaning in other street, he replied that we will come there also after cleaning this area first. Why they started the cleaning work from that area always i.e. in front of Sec-16 community center or some selected streets only?

Please look into the matter.

Parveen Goyal
Ramsingh Bishnoi

Jul 14, 2019

Water pipe leaking

In front of house no 54/sector 15a Hisar a water pipe is
Leaked and water damaged the road. A complaint was
Filled in written ten days ago in the register. But
Nothing has been done. Drinking water wastage shows
Inefficiency of the department.

Ram singh
Manuchetna123

May 18, 2019

Water drainage is totally failed

After last year's Monsoon,new water drainage system was installed in our area. This area is known as 12 quarter road including Hari Nagar,Rajiv Nagar,indira colony, Vivek Nagar,kunjlal garden etc. About 25 schools with 25000 thousand population are here. They all are affected by this system.
This water drainage system is totally failed, houses and shops are flooded