MUNICIPAL CORPORATION KHARAR

Consumer complaints and reviews about MUNICIPAL CORPORATION KHARAR

Rubal10

Jul 31, 2020

No water supply

I am a resident from lic colony house number 498 B and want to tell on the behalf of all the society that We are facing Water supply shortage from last couple of months, even if supply comes it is at very low pressure and now that has also stop coming from last three days and we are facing a lot of problem as there is no water available and were facing a lot of problem son we request the concern department to immediately look into the issue and kindly ensure regular Water supply to our colony.
Lucky 00071

Apr 18, 2020

Baby dogs in old factory building

Hello please help baby dogs they stuck in old factory building in village khanpur near near luxmy narayan mandir khanpur kharar punjab. They need help. Rain start from night and the have no space to protect them slef they are barking for help.
Sweetykaur

Mar 4, 2020

Dogs

Hlo my residence is kothi no 4646 new sunny enclave opposite jalvau tower sector 125
Stary dog is increasing day by day...which cause problem due to playing chindren and walking people.
Daily mid night dog starts barking and it creates huge tension to all of us.please take all the dogs from here. We can’t sleep well. Because they continually bark for one hour or more
They are vary harmful, We are facing very difficulties.
please visit and catch the dogs. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
please control the population of dogs. do the needul.
Sweetykaur

Mar 4, 2020

Stray dogs

They are vary harmful, We are facing very difficulties.
please visit and catch the dogs. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
please control the population of dogs. do the needul.
Jatinder23

Feb 24, 2020

Dogs problem

I am the resident of Shiva Enclave Kharar Kurali road , opposite to Jamuna Apartments, here the number of stray dogs is increasing day by day and are dangerous too...which cause problem to playing children and walking people. please visit and catch the dogs. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
Jatinder23

Feb 24, 2020

Stray dogs

I am the resident of Shiva Enclave , Kharar opposite Jamuna Apartment, here the number of stray dogs is increasing day by day and are dangerous too...which cause problem to playing children and walking people. please visit and catch the dogs. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
SPS CHEEMA

Jan 23, 2020

Construction of open sewage pond by MC Kharar

MC kharar is creating an open pond for sewage and untreated water of Kharar town at Niashahar Badala near Indus Public School.
The above action is violates the pollution and water act of 1974 and Punhab sewage and water board 1976 and amendments there after.
The Mc is creating this pond without Notification and sanction from Punjab sewage and water board. Our objection is that our underground water will get polluted resulting in complete Kharar under ground water into a pool of sewage water due to percolation as pond is unlined and uncovered. More over this will result in slugging of soil and road to school and two villages and adjoining colonies. The roads will be damaged more over open water collected will result in malaria and diseases.
This untreated water was being sent to syl canal where all fishes died due to pollution and same water if it pollutes our water table its going to cause a major health problems like cancer as in Bhatinda. We urge the Punjab govt, SDM Kharar , DC Mohali and EO Kharar to kindly stop this crime against humanity by polluting our drinking water which is life line to residents of Kharar. SDM and DC Mohali has been given a letter to this affect and people of Badali village and Niashahar are protesting the same.
akul019

Jan 3, 2020

Dangerous Stray dogs

I am the resident of sector 125-2539c near aman regal homes2, here the number of stray dogs is increasing day by day and are dangerous too...which cause problem to playing children and walking people. please visit and catch the dogs. Please do the needful on urgent basis.
Daschandan06

Nov 9, 2019

Blocking Of Whole Road With Construction Material

Lic colony Kharar, whole road is blocked by construction material by a person. Tractor trolley with heavy material are passing through narrow lanes and it broke whole road many times they hit electricity pole as well, when asked they said we can do whatever we want.
Daschandan06

Nov 9, 2019

Blocking Of Whole Road With Construction Material

I am resident of Kharar LIC Colony, here one of the roads is completely blocked by construction material even with two wheeler no one can pass, please help me how to raise complaint against it.
rahulkorla

Oct 29, 2019

Hello concern

I m resident of Ambika city, Santemajra. We are facing Water supply shortage from last couple of months, even if supply comes it is at very low pressure. We request the concern department to look into the issue and kindly ensure regular Water supply to our colony.

Rgds
Residents of Ambika City
Sector 116
architchandel07

Sep 27, 2019

Bad Road TDI to SBP Homes Ext. 3

Hi Sir/ Madam,

It is requested to please arrange for making of roads, as the Nijjer Road, Inner Side & TDI road, all are in very bad condition.Specially where road is connected from TDI airport to Chajju Majra Road. The road is full of Pothole and the new roads are must at this time.

So please look into the matter as its very serious, in this rainy season the roads are very dangerous
Preetinder billu

Sep 23, 2019

Dangerous road

Bad condition of connection Road between GTB Nagar (Near Mannat Tower ) and Shivjot Enclave
Dear concern

It is requested to you please arrange for making of road
between GTB Nagar Kharar Sec 14 ward no.3 near Mannat tower & Shivjot Enclave . This road is in very bad condition.The road is full of Patholes & is prone to accidents .By the side of road people dump their garbage. Many snakes have been spotted on the path by the locals . Students also face problems every day as this is the most convenient way to Anee's School located in Shivjot Enclave.

So please look into the matter as it is very serious, in the rainy season the road vanishes as it is fully coverd with rain water. We beg you not to ignore this matter.

Citizen of Kharar
Preetinder billu

Sep 23, 2019

water supply is not proper

No water supply
I am Neeta resident of GTB Nagar ,Kharar Near Shivjot Enclave ,Mannat Tower there is no water supply for last 2weeks in our area.We are facing problem of water shortage . Kindly ensure the water supply to our area at equal intervals in .
Thankyou for paying attention I would be greatful if you won't ignore it and would take action.
Abhishek Goel86

Sep 19, 2019

Stray dogs menace

stray dog

i am the resident of palm village sec 126, here the number of stray dogs is increasing day by day...which cause problem to playing chindren and walking people. please visit and catch the dogs. do the needul on urgent basis pls
Piara Singh Dhaliwal

Sep 16, 2019

Street lights out of order

I am the resident of #No.171, Western Homes, Kharar. Some street lights in our area are out of order since last three months. Some complaints were lodged with the concerned Department but nobody take care towards this problem. Now I request to the Executive Officer(E.O) M C, kharar to look into the matter and street lights of Western Homes, kharar may kindly be repaired without any further delay.

Piara Singh
# 171, Western Homes, Kharar
Dated 16/09/2019

Jul 20, 2019

Dumping ground DARPAN city danger zone

am Krishan Kumar flat no 70c DARPAN city kharar problem dumping ground of garbage the garbage is dumped everyday . Our health danger zone some thing wrong me or my family you pay hard cost. Not compalnt it's vorn. You not solve problems we take big action me and all DARPAN city society. I also decided road closed action Morind Chandigarh and Kurali Chandigarh. Please not dineded this compalnt. My number 9872558274

Dumping ground DARPAN city

Dumping ground DARPAN city

I am Krishan Kumar flat no 70c DARPAN city kharar problem dumping ground of garbage the garbage is dumped everyday . Our health danger zone some thing wrong me or my family you pay hard cost. Not compalnt it's vorn. You not solve problems we take big action me and all DARPAN city society. I also decided road closed action Morind Chandigarh and Kurali Chandigarh. Please not dineded this compalnt.
Rajeshgoomber

Jun 21, 2019

Stray dogs in GBM GRACIA FLOORS

There are 5-6 dangerous stray dogs Exists in GBM GRACIA FLOORS. They are vary harmful, as kids play in the society. Please help to remove them from society.

GBM GRACIA resident member
Nishant Kumar 30

Jun 1, 2019

No water supply

I am Nishant Kumar resident of Alpine city sector 10 near Anaj Mandi, Bdala road.There is no water supply for last 4-5 days in our area. We are facing very difficulties. We don't have even drinking water. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Nishant Kumar
Pooja HR

May 19, 2019

Terror of street dogs

Please pay attention towards sector 127, gillco valley, there are numerous dogs which are runnings after vehicles it may cause major acceidents. Dogs often hurt children and in prevoius days a case found of dog bite. So please take some appropriate action.

Mrs Pooja
Resident of Gillco Valley
choudharypooja

May 10, 2019

stray dog

i am the resident of sec 124, here the population of stray dog is increasing day by day...which cause problem due to playing chindren and walking people. please control the population of dogs. do the needul.
chetanchandel191

May 9, 2019

No Water Supply

Sir, I am Jagvir Singh, House no :1306/5 Green Valley Mundi kharar. There is no water supply regularly even water pressure is too low. Please do something.

Phone: 9041281955

Jagvir Singh
Suvarna Prasad

Dec 2, 2018

Regarding Street dogs

I am a resident of Shivalik City sector 127, Mohali, Kharar,house number 1211.
Sir/madam,there are about 25stray dogs in this area,they litter the entire area,they smell dirty and they might give rise to some dog borne disease,and they are a threat to small children playing in the park and also the elderly people going for walk,sir kindly do the needful, thanking you.