municipal corporation

Consumer complaints and reviews about municipal corporation

Ashutosh Tripathi36425

Jun 4, 2021

regarding putting a garbage bin in our area and sanitation !

Respected Ma'am ,

I wish to bring to your kind notice that the garbage was initially being removed twice a week, whereas it should be on a daily basis, now even that it should be done on a daily basis. Without garbage bins, the place looks very dirty. Some diseases are spread through mosquitoes, and other insects. The garbage is a breeding centre for these insects. This is very harmful for us. "And due to Covid -19 it is neccessary to sanitize the area to prevent further infection " Hence, I request you to put garbage bins in our area and also please enlighten the people to throw garbage in garbage bins and to keep the area clean . I am looking forward to your support and co-operation !!

Thank you !
Prachishesha

Jan 12, 2021

Cleanliness not happened

Hi Sir/ Madam,

This is to inform you that cleanliness didnot happened in deen dayal nagar drains. All the people are suffering with lot of smell. I am requesting you to please ask some people who can clean the back house drains.

Seema Chaudhary sector 55

Apr 15, 2019

Sewerage drainage

Sewareage blockage in flat of noida sector 55 for continuously 4th time in 3 months and neither noida authority nor municipal Corporation is taking any action.
Jes1290

Sep 30, 2018

Dumping zone

I’m writing this regarding a new dumping zone formed near sector 145 , Noida. It has become intolerable for the residents of nearby area as the air has been polluted to much extent. We are facing breathing difficulties. I request you to take a considerate step in the imminent future.

Jasbir Kur
Sector-145, Noida
Khushbu Verma

Dec 14, 2016

Garbage seaver drain overflow

Sir, I want to inform you that in our locality B 35/70 sarainandan khojwan varanasi 221010 conditions is extremely poor due to seaver drain overflow from last month.this problem causes many health problems .No action were taken by our block head till now.
kindly solve this problem as soon as possible.
shasha0512

Jun 13, 2016

cleansing concern

cleansing concern
sir i my self shrawan kumar sharma sir i have my shop in hamirpur road at gaushala cahuraha and here a person (suresh dixit) who is designated in nagar nigam i don't know in which post so he makes obstacle in drain and when sweeper told him to remove that bottle neck from drain then he threaten the sweeper n says (ye patther yaha se nahi hatega kisi ki himmat ho to hata k dikha de mai uski naukari le dalunga) after this statement sweeper unable to clean the drain and we are facing many problems due to his (suresh dixit) conduct so plz sir patther hatvaiye or safai karvaiye we support clean kanpur green kanpur but suresh dixit is not so take any legal action to him thank you

May 23, 2011

The Garbage is kept along the drainage

Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s)
To thank to the authorities concern for the action taken very quickly to my below (“ “) complaint lodged on 23rd May morning & the drainage has been cleaned the same day (It may be a coincidence also). But the garbage is kept along the drainage.
My past experience says that nobody will pick it and will again choke the drains within a week. So please arrange for its removal also from here and depute some one for routine cleaning.
Every one entering house carries all this through his shoes to the home indirectly, to bed, kitchen etc.
'I would again request to do the needful.

“This is to inform you that there is a very bad condition of drainage along the boundary of the house I am residing in. None of the sweepers has been deputed for routine cleaning of roads & drainage, garbage etc. This has become very unhygienic. Please look into the matter & arrange for cleaning of the same at the earliest.”

With thanks & regards
Rakesh Mathur
474/58, First Floor, Swarnkar’s house,
Brahm Nagar, Daliganj Railway Crossing,
Sitapur Road,
Lucknow-226020,

May 22, 2011

None of the sweepers has been deputed for routine cleaning

Dear Sir(s)/Madam(s)

LUCKNOW - Pin: 226020,

Feb 27, 2011

Pending nali construction

I am a resident of RAJAJIPURAM LUCKNOW
The NALI construction FROM C-4650 started more than a YEAR back but has not been completed yet.
We are facing lot of problem due to this. The vehicles cannot enter the lane, children cannot play and many more.
Please do the needful at the earliest.

Jan 4, 2011

Complaint against the inactive and inefficient Aligarh PWD and Municipality

This mail has already been send to other complaint forums(but not acted upon, so post it here)

This is Shilpa Gautam, I am a resident of Quarsi, By pass, and currently studying in IIT-Kharagpur. This is to bring in to your notice that even after my regular mails to the Aligarh Municipality and PWD no action has been taken in regard of developing the By-pass road.
As a resident of that locality where our home is situated just next to the road we have to face many problems. This becomes very unsafe even to move out of the home since due to the bad condition of the road trucks pass by just on the walking area of the road.
Kindly consider the situation which should be the priority of your department. Infact you should also look over the last year case where a man was killed by a car when he was moving out of his home.
In order to avoid such a situation in future please look forward to my application which is on behalf of many residents here, who have no option than to tolerate and accept the inactive and lazy organization. But this wont stop me from raising the voice the favor of these residents. Hope this complaint opens your eyes and brings this problem in light. Hoping to get the road repaired soon.

And a suggestion that I would like to provide is it would be most appreciated if the road gets cemented which will further reduce your maintainence cost and time in repairs and our pain of complaining again after every 3-4 months.