Municipal Corporation Ludhiana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation Ludhiana

dinesh K kalra

Oct 13, 2021

Dengu spread

There is lot of menace of mosquitoes in the Decent Enclave Barewal Road Ludhiana area. Dengu is spreading. No care is being taken by the corporation liking fogging. No fogging is done since long. Also sewer / drainage lines are clogged which also give mosquitoes space to spread fast. It is high time to take corrective steps lest the disease may spread further.
Parasnagpal

Oct 8, 2021

Road construstion

Galli ni bnii hui sir bot gand pda hai gali ne itne machar hai dump road bnii hui hai plzzz bnva doo

Road construstion

Bhagsingh1954

Aug 10, 2021

SEWAGE BLOCKED

SEWAGE BLOCKED

I am resident of F-Block, Kitchlu nagar, Ludhiana.
The sewage is not going through. Total Man holes are full of sewage. These will flow out of man holes if not cleared. Please clear the flow of sewage.Please arrange to clear the sewage.

Thanking You,

Bhag Singh
Rajan Dua

Jul 21, 2021

Stray dog

I am a resident of 191 model house near char khamba chownk.

a street dog is disturbing whole street,without any reason barking all the time day and night and disturbing our sleep schedule !

Stray dog

Shubham3330

Jul 6, 2021

Sewage blockage

Dear sir /Mam,

I am residents of gurpreet nagar near kali sadak ludhiana . Our area sewage is complete blocked and water flow is going backed in our homes . So please solve this issue as early as possible.

I hope I'll get the response asap.

Shubham
D.P.Aggarwal

May 23, 2021

Nuissance by Stray Dogs

There are around 10-12 dogs in our street. The dogs have really aggressive behaviour. Initially it was ignored by the localities but now they have become really destructive. They have bitten 7-8 men & children are extremely terrified to move out even from their houses. They sit of the car roof tops & have eaten the antennas, car covers, massive scratches on front mirror & roof tops have dents now. Thus, It is not just a matter of financial problem but the physical and psychological safety of the locals are highly vulnerable and in danger. We are unable to work this out without your help as they bark and bite every passerby.
I request you to look into the matter as quickly as possible before anything extreme happens.
Looking forward for a favourable response.
MIG flats No.1 to 4,Rajguru Nagar,backside Westend Mall,Ludhiana 141012
Thanking you in anticipation.
RAKESH KUMAR TAKKAR

May 17, 2021

SEWRAGE BLOCK

SEWRAGE BLOCK FROM LAST 5 DAYS IN MY AREA
332/100 BLOCK-J B.R.S NAGAR LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)
MOBILE NO.9988294741
RAVI98037

May 2, 2021

FACTORY CREATES NOISE POLLUTION IN RESIDENTIAL AREA

RESPECTED SIR
IN STREET NO 2B ADARSH COLONY DABA LOHARA ROAD SHIMLAPURI LUDHIANA SIR THERE ARE MACHINES INSTALLED IN THE HOUSE OF OUR NEIGHBOURS TO OUR NEXT DOOR SIR THESE MACHINES ARE IRON CUTTING MACHINES WHICH CREATES TOO MUCH OF NOISE POLLUTION AND VIBERATION TO MY HOUSE SIR THESE NOISES ARE SO MUCH IRRITATING AND EVENLY THIS IS A RESIDENTIAL AREA SO IT IS TO REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKS
Gurmukh Saggu

Feb 27, 2021

Water not properly drained in front of my house of newly carpeted street.

Sir/Madam,
I am resident of Ward no. 36,House no. 2018/1,Street no.02,Abdullapur Basti,Ludhiana. I want to bring notice of Municipal corporation authorities that our old street road have been recarpeted 2 months back and rain water not stored infront of my house after first rain with recarpeted street road.
I have put no. Of verbal complaints to WARD MUNCIPAL COUNSELOR,but till Dated problem is not resolved.
Leveling of newly recarpeted street road not ok.

It is requested that inspection by the expert team may be carried out to see the issue.

Gurmukh Singh
Mech. Engg.

Water not properly  drained in front of my house of newly carpeted street.

Jashanpreet123

Jan 24, 2021

Sewage blockage

I am a resident of village meharban,Ludhiana. People of my locality are suffering from foul smell and stagnant water
It is really hard to survive at this place with such an awful odour. Kindly take this matter into consideration and resolve this issue. I shall be grateful to you for your this act of kindness.
money.arora

Oct 29, 2020

Water supply problem

There is no water supply from the last week in phase-VII focal point ludhiana.
My full address is k-89 Phase-VII focal point ludhiana, Please resolve it as soon as possible as there are many difficulties without water in factory.

Regards:-
Manpreet singh
money.arora

Oct 29, 2020

Water supply problem

There is no water supply from past one week in phase -7 focal point ludhiana near highway industries.
My full address is k-89 phase-VII focal point ludhiana. Please resolve it as soon as possible as there are many difficulties in a factory without water supply.

Regards:-
Manpreet Singh
Sona4_84

Oct 5, 2020

Stray dogs

I am resident of New Aman nagar, behind church,near Kanchan hospital , St no 6, Jalandhar bye pass, ludhiana. There are many stray dogs in the street. Also, there are 5 to 6 puppies along and they pee off in front of houses and it is very untidy and dirtyness in the street.It is very difficult to get out of house and step out. Please it's humble request to catch them and take them off.

Nitin Chadha

Sep 14, 2020

Parking Problem

Main aap ko bataana chahta hoon ki 1155 Harnam Nagar ki car Hyundai Eon PB10EE 7259 roz dhobi ke bench ki jagah aur kabhi dhobi ke bench ke saath lagaa deta hain phir 3-4 din baad hataatha hain. Yeh car number sab ki jagah gherta hain aur car park Karne ko jagah na mile toh kahin aur park kar deta hain. Apne aap ko gali ka pardhan samajhta hain vaise toh car rakhne ki jagah hain nahi. Kripya karke is ka solution nikaaliye it's a request to you.
Simarjeet Singh Sethi

Sep 8, 2020

Parking Problem

Main aap ko bataana chahtaa hoon ki 1155 Harnam Nagar ki car number PB10EE7259 roz dhobi ke bench ki jagah aur kabhi dhobi ke bench ke saath lagaa deta hain. Phir 3-4 din baad hataa ke koi jagah pe lagaa Leta hain taaki kissi ki aur car park na Ho sake. Yeh sab ki jagah gherta hain. Apne aap ko gali ka pardhan samajhta hain aur vaise toh car rakhne ki jagah nahi hain. Is ka solution jaldi nikaaliye it's a request.
Rajinder Singh Kaur

Aug 21, 2020

Parking Problem

Main tuhanu dasna chahanda haan ki 1155 Harnam Nagar Di car number PB10EE7259 roz dhobi ke bench ke saath lagaa deta hain phir 3-4 din baad hatatha hain. Yeh car number sab ki jagah gherta hain aur kissi ko car park karne nahi deta. Kripya kar ke is ka hal nikaaliye.
Aayushi_bhargav

Jul 17, 2020

Respected Sir/Mam,
There are around 8-9 dogs in our street. The dogs have really aggressive behaviour. Initially it was ignored by the localities but now they have become really destructive. They have bitten 4-5 men & children are extremely terrified to move out even from their houses. Their sit of the car roof tops & have eaten the antennas, car covers, massive scratches on front mirror & roof tops have dents now. Thus, It is not just a matter of financial problem but the physical and psychological safety of the locals are highly vunerable and in danger. We are unable to work this out without your help.
Looking forward for a favourable response.
Street no 2 (near H.S karyana store) naveen nagar jassian road badi haibowal ludhiana.
Thanking you in anticipation.

parthjain68

Jun 27, 2020

Stray dog menace

Respected officer,

I am resident of House number 33, New Lajpat Nagar, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana. My phone number is 9915753294.

I would like to bring to your notice that I was attacked by 7 stray dogs yesterday night at 10:00 pm. I was walking on the road in my locality when a female dog and a male dog came charging towards me. The speed at which they charged at me was astonishing. I tried to scare them at first but they were not scared of anything and started barking even more.

I shouted for help and started running towards my house. They started chasing me and were joined by 5 more stray dogs from the adjacent locality. Luckily, my father and my servant both came out with a stick in the nick of time and the dogs got scared and I got saved.

I request you to please send a team of dog catchers to pick up the dogs in our locality, sterilise them and keep them safely.

A highly dangerous situation would prevail if this is not take care of.

Parth Jain
Resident of House number 33, New Lajpat Nagar, Pakhowal Road, Ludhiana
Kamalbagga

Nov 12, 2019

Stray dogs complaint

I am a resident of house no 9 ,sant enclave dugri dhandra road LUDHIANA .

Please take away the street dogs, as they are creating many problems for children and other people in the area when they are normaly walking & they follow and bite them without any reason. They bite the people during morning walk and even try to bite people on bikes/scooty which again create a serious threat to life as it cause a major accident. Send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area, many cases of dog bites rises in our area.

Kindly take prompt action at earliest as this is very serious issue and need immediate action.

Kamal bagga
Dr Amanjyot

Nov 7, 2019

Noise pollution in the morning

Please Stop this parbhat feri ...in the mornings..
It's very disturbing for the kids who are going to schools..
Sometime it's Hindus and some times its Sikhs...
Please stop this...
Gurdeep_Ludhiana

Nov 5, 2019

No action against complaint no-230343

Filed complaint on 23/10/2019 ,complaint number 230343 as street light is not working.Please do the needfull

No action against complaint no-230343

palmanoj28

Oct 14, 2019

Stray dogs: threat to public life

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of 159, Adarsh Colony, Barewal road, LUDHIANA .

Manoj kumar pal
159, Adarsh colony, Barewal road,
Ludhiana
Darshvir

Oct 5, 2019

Problems due to stray dogs

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am DARSHVIR SINGH a resident of C28 Urban Estate Phase 1 Focal Point LUDHIANA .
Please take away the street dogs, as they are creating many problems for children and other people in the area when they are normaly walking & they follow and bite them without any reason, send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area, many cases of dog bites rises in our area since last 4-5 months

Darshvir Singh
Mobile no. 9988894118
Address C28 Urban Estate Phase 1 Chandigarh Road Focal Point Ludhiana

Problems due to stray dogs

Sukhvinder1970

Sep 6, 2019

Steay dogs

I am a resident of 335/2, street no 1, vikas nagar, near indoor stadium, ludhiana. We are facing issue with street dogs.
Please take away the street dogs, as they are creating many problems for people when they are normally moving ,jogging ,running,driving they follow and bite them without any reason, barking the whole night and are disturbing our sleeping schedule.The dogs sit on the roof of cars in mid night and scratch the cars.

I humbly request you to please look into the matter at the earliest possible and send a dog catcher team so that they can take them away from the area. I deeply request you to please take early action.
Rgds
Sukhvinder Singh
9417212043

Steay dogs

Madhuri Gautam

Aug 27, 2019

COMPLAIN OF LANDLORD

SIR JAB LANDLORD KO SALLARY GOVERNMENT DETI HAI TO YE HAR GHAR KE KIRAYDARO SE ALAG ALAG PESE KYO LETE HAI AUR PUBLIC DETI BHI HAI BEHAVE BHI THIK NAHI HAI LANDLORD KA I WANT TO SAY THAT CONTROL ON LANDLORD