Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation Ludhiana Punjab

Mar 9, 2020

noise pollution

i am resident chet singh nagar ludhina . my house 3113 street no 10/3 my home backside everytime create pressing machine sound .i have always disturbance press factory in backside of my house .

pls solve this my problem because i cannnot take a rest in my room because press machine sound creatr again

complainter name amandeep singh

moblie no 7589118080

Mar 9, 2020

noise pollution

i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my home no 3113 ,street no 10/3, everytime disturbance create backside factory.

press machine factory in backside of my home.

pls solve this problem because i cannot take a rest in my room because everytime press machine sound create

complainter name

Amandeep singh

mobile no 7589118080

Feb 28, 2020

noise pollution

i am resident chet singh nagar ludhiana. my house no 3113 and my street no 10/3 everytime disturbance create backside factory .

press factory in backside of my home .

pls solve this prolem because i cannot take a rest in my room because every time press machine sound distutbance create

complainter amandeep singh

mobile no 7589118080

Jan 29, 2020

sewarge bad condition

sir

we have an office of NPC tempo union Road Near Arun Gas Godown very bad condition of sewarge system and road conditions please look in this matter

thanks

Rajeshh sharma

Oct 7, 2019

road bad conditions

we have working in sherpur chowk near arun gas service gali npc tempo union ludhiana punjab we have facing many problems due to bad sewerage and bad roads in npc tepo union road to daba road no street light in this area please do the full

rajesh

Oct 7, 2019

air polution

AIR POLLUTION
I,TAJINDER SINGH BRIDGESTONE INDIA PVT LTD , LUDHIANA IS RUNNING MNC COMPANYPLOT NO 12 SHERPUR CHOWK NEAR NPC TEPO UNION NEAR ARUN GAS SERVICE, LUDHIANA. MY NEIGHBOUR TIDE RUBBER FACTORY RUBBER PAINT SMOKE OF WHICH ENGULFES MY ENTIRE HOUSE AND OFFICE . AFTER SO MANY REPEATED REQUESTES TO EITHER STOP SMOKE OR USE CHIMNEY HAVE NOT RESULTED IN ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE. RATHER HE JUSTIFIES THE SMOKE BY CLAIMING THAT ITS PART OF HIS BUSINESS.

I AM HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS DUE TO THIS SEVERE SMOKE. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST.

REQUEST PLEAESE DO THE NEEFUL AS EARLY AS POSIBLE

MENTALY DISTURBANCE SELF
CATAGORY OF WORK THRID

SHOP CONDITION IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE
BOARD NO BOARD

WHEN EVER I WORSHIP DISTURBANCEWITH VOICE NOISE I AM 78 YEARS OLD GOVT RETIRED EMPPYEE PATIENT OF
HEART ATTACK PATIENT OF OF HART ATTACK AND SUGGER SEVERL TIME SAY BUT NOT APPLY REARDING WRITING
PROBLEM FULL DAY EVEN SUNDAY ALSO

COMPLAINTER CHARANJIT SINGH
MO NO 9915261916
Bhim Kunwar m

Feb 22, 2019

sewage pollution

SEWAGE POLLUTION

water wastage is most common disease in humans which not only effects the person who trap by that disease but harm others more even the person who understand importance of water .I am residing in Mundain Khurd ludhiana pin 141015 . here this problem is very common even the councillors, m.c did nt take steps for controlling water wastage inspite govt rapidly say to stop water polluion , all these stuff are theoratical nothing pratical steps is been taken by m.c or councillors .if we take efforts to speak to stop our neighbours not to waste water they came on arguments or fight withus. it a request to m.c departments to plz take steps to stop water wastage nd plz provide some online procedure to complaint against such people . or share complaint numbers of department

Redards
Bhim Kunwar

sewage pollution

rahul35

Aug 21, 2018

WATER POLLUTION

water wastage is most common disease in humans which not only effects the person who trap by that disease but harm others more even the person who understand importance of water .I am residing in janta ngr gill road ludhiana pin 141003 . here this problem is very common even the councillors, m.c did nt take steps for controlling water wastage inspite govt rapidly say to stop water polluion , all these stuff are theoratical nothing pratical steps is been taken by m.c or councillors .if we take efforts to speak to stop our neighbours not to waste water they came on arguments or fight withus. it a request to m.c departmnts to plz take steps to stop water wastage nd plz provide some online procedure to complaint against such people . or share complaint numbers of departmnt
vickygupta

Aug 3, 2018

Fresh water supply and Sweeper

Resp.All

I vicky Gupta r/o Tilak Nagar,Rahon road,Basti Jodhewal Ludhiana,i have facing the problem of sewerage water mix with the fresh water in our area from the long time, so many times we complaint the Counselor but no result.and the family member getting health problem.regularly. and further the sweeper is not come regularly in our area.and further we are facing the to many speed breaker which is illegally made causes water blockage at the time of rain.and reason of accident. Further we complaint that the road in our area is built one year ago the due to bad material used in that the road is in very bad condition please look in to the matter

Vicky Gupta
M.No.98143-02200
Charanmeet singh

Mar 14, 2018

Noise pollution nearby my home

I'm resident of mundian khurd ludhiana. Nearby my home there is a newly inaugrated temple. Priests in the temple daily turn on loudspeaker at 5 am which is very annoying. I'm student and its really disturbing my sleep. There are also other temples and gurdwaras in my area but their volume of loudspeaker is bearable. But preists in the newly opened temple alsways used to max their volume. Please help me as this a becoming a major concern for me and my family day-after-day. My contact number is 9988083219. Temple's name is Durga mata mandir in village mundia khurd, ludhiana.
Charanmeet singh

Mar 14, 2018

Noisy loudspeaker early in the morning at nearby temple

SunPreet122

Mar 11, 2018

Noise and air pollution

We have to inform that here behind ATI college janta nagar, opposite Aggarwal confectioners a generator machine is installed in public place for sugarcane juice. That is creating nuisance and creating health problems due to noise and carbon smoke. Plz remove that machine in the interest of public health.
Lally613

Mar 9, 2018

Machinery noice in night

Sir we residents (Maharaj nagar st no 1 h .no 1762 ludhiana 141001 )
From last 10 days opposite my house building owner give her property on rent to factory owner they run factory all night nd noise of machines are very loud we requested to the building owner nd factory owner also but they ignore us we have 3 familys plz help us
My cell no 9779121313
Vishesh soni

Mar 2, 2018

Air pollution and serious health problems caused due to firing the raw material left after product preparation

I have to inform you that there are two families (kalia's and their sikh neighbourer) who have small factories setup on their homes .adress = gali. No. 9/1,haibowal kalan, raghubir park, jassian road, near shiv shakti mandir, Ludhiana . The raw materials like cloths and threads left after product formation should be selled in market, but they fire them in a open plot infront of their house. This fire once start goes for 3 to 4 hours. So you can imagine , how much pollution they are doing
Plz.... Pay some atttention to this problem. This is a serious problem, due to this pollution serious asthma like diseases can be there. Thanku and Regards.

Dec 26, 2016

Noise pollution- urgent complaint Basant City, Ludhiana

The Deputy Commissioner
Head Police Office
Mini Sectt
Bharat Nagar,
Ludhiana.

I am a NRI residing in Basant City, Pakhowal Road. The locality can also be accessed from the back street of Keys Hotel, Ludhiana.

I had written a formal complaint to you on
28th Dec 2015 regarding a serious problem of noise pollution coming from local Gurudwaras in our area which is around the Le Palm Apartments in Basant City. The initial complaint was handled very well by your office and a strict action was taken. The Gurudwaras had then minimised their loudspeaker volumes and did not start till 6.30am in mornings. This was all going fine till about 2 months back.

Since October 2016 these 2 or 3 Gurudwaras that fall around Le Palm Apartments area in Basant City have started playing Kirtan n Bhajans at the loudest of volume at 4AM. It is so loud and clear that my son who is 7 year old wakes up and can't fall asleep after that. He then leaves for school at 8.30am which is 8am on non foggy days and 7.30am in summer school days. So, when he goes to school his hasn't had a sound sleep and feels irritated and lazy during the day. Other kids in the building society are facing the same issue as they prepare for their exams. They study till late at night and are woken up by loudspeaker noise at 4am every morning.

My mother who had a brain surgery in March 2016 is on regular stress, anti anxiety and sleeping medicines and with this loud noise breaking her sleep at such early hours she has been having constant headaches. She has a VP Shunt placed in her brain and can suffer a lot of pain due to loud noises.

It is very shameful how some of these religious places operate and are so inconsiderate of local people residing in the area. I am a regular visitor to Gurudwaras as I belong to a sikh family but, I am highly disappointed by the lack of respect and consideration these places or any religious temple or society shows towards the law and local community.

There is a noise pollution law in place for all citizens, offices, institutions to be followed but none of these religious sectors seem to be bothered about it and they think it is their right to play such loud music in the name of worship.

The local community here is quiet upset over this issue and I request you to kindly take a strict action towards the same and provide us some relief from this daily troublesome scenario.

Your office had been of great assistance when we made the same complaint late last year and we expect the same this time too.

Reference purpose only :

Loud speakers are banned from 10 pm to 6 am. India enacted Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981 and noise pollution has been declared an offence. ( ref:www.ppcb.gov.in/noisepollution)

From,
Le Palm Apartments
Basant City, Pakhowal Road
Ludhiana.
Jagdeep Singh Hunjab

Aug 22, 2016

Water Wastage

There is one Family [Makhan Silai Machine , st.no. 7 , Dashmesh Nagar, Ldh ]
who washed their all cars on daily basis and waste the huge water.
The whole street is filled with those water. please do some needfully action about it , while we know better how much importance of Water in our country.
sasa2016

Aug 11, 2016

noise pollution

I live in simlapuri and gurudwara in street no.4 (opposite bharat dharm kanda) start the speaker at around 4AM at very high pitch on daily basis and continue till around 8.30AM. same scenario is in afternoon and evening time also. please help.
kuljinder pal

Jul 1, 2016

water wastage

Dear sir/Madam

This is to inform you Mrs.Charanjit Kaur resident at h.no.6232,St.no.2,Guru Gobind Singh Nagar, Daba Lohara Road Ludhiana. This person daily waste thousand of litter of payable water.this is very ridiculous. Please take immediate action against her.Hoping for your earlier response.I am complainting you about it plz takes action against her.daily thousand of liters are wasted but worry about.itself tank is overflow from all time.

Your faithfully
gautam rishi

AIR POLLUTION BY NEIGHBOUR DUE TO TANDOOR SMOKE

I, GAUTAM RISHI, R/O 2751 NEW TAGORE NAGAR, HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA IS RUNNING A DESIGNING & PRINTING SHOP NEAR BHURI WALA GURUDWARA, HAIBOWAL KALAN, LUDHIANA. MY NEIGHBOUR KAMAL VAISHNO PAKORE SELLS TANDOORI NAAN IN THE OPEN THE SMOKE OF WHICH ENGULFES MY ENTIRE SHOP. AFTER SO MANY REPEATED REQUESTES TO EITHER STOP SMOKE OR USE CHIMNEY HAVE NOT RESULTED IN ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE. RATHER HE JUSTIFIES THE SMOKE BY CLAIMING THAT ITS PART OF HIS BUSINESS.

THANKS

GAUTAM RISHI
M : 98881-79738
Satish Aggarwal

road patchwork of road agdjoiing chungi named barewal rd 2

sir i wrote you on 28 march2016 and 1 may2026 and 11 may 2016 and today again on 17 may2016.
that on the road barewal rd 2 about about 500 vehcles paasing daily and imagine how is the condition of vehicles without patches and petrol wastage when applying brakes several times on the road.
So pl do road patch work at your earliest so that we pray to god for early assistance.

May 11, 2016

ThE MUNICIPAL COMMISSIONER
ludhiana
i want to bring your kind attention to the fact that i already submmited a complaint on 1 may 2016 on this portal.
that on 11 may 2016 a n mcl road maintainig crew of about 11 members with loaded mcl truck of material loaded with material for patch work on the barewal rd 2 adjoining ferpzepur rd ludhiana accompaning a road roller also at about 1 pm.i was happy that today the material is full and the patchwork of.road will be completed but about on 2 pm the MCL truck and all the ceew members disappeared from the scene and the patch work remained undone.
sir pl assure this thing not be happened in future.
satish aggarwal s/o late sh sham lal aggarwal
197 mahavir enclave barewal rd 2 connecting ferozepur rd ludhiana. Mobile no 09814160044

May 1, 2016

sir
As already sent so many complaints to you that the road besides chungi barewal road 2 needs patch work at urgent.
about one month before some patch work is done on this road saying they shall come the next day to complete the balance patchwork as this road.leads to mahavir enclave.

Pl do uurgent.
Satish aggarwal 09814160044
197 mahavir enclave main ferozepur road ludhiana

May 1, 2016

cows etc eating garbage

sir
outside aggarnagar b block main ferozepur road ludhiana there is a dump of kurraa garbase. In morning from 6am to 9 am about 15 cows came there and eat garbage.
so mcl should took them to some safe place.

TamilNadu schools - Not paying salary to teachers
    One of the matriculation school in koyambedu(Daniel Thomas...
    NITCO Logistics - non delivery of consignment
    A consignment was booked from Thea-Tex Healthcare, Vasai...
    complaint against private school - Regarding violation of government order by school
    I , Rajni Gahlot teaching in Meerut Public School Group...
    Videocon D2H - Account Activeat karne ke liye
    मेरा व्हिडिओकॉन d2h...
    Renault India - DISREGARDFUL DEALING BY RENAULT BENCHMARK JALANDHAR,,
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    VK-CBSSBI - CBSSBI Money cutting
    I have don the transaction from my account. Money is...
    Dipika tredars - Branch manejar kekhilaf
    Mahoday mene dinank 30-03-2020 ko a/c 10793205148 me...
    Nandini Milk - Hoarding and misbehaving
    It is complaint about Nandini dairy which is at ..kannuru...
    DishTV - Payment not reflected
    Dear Arpitha, Hope you are doing good. We regret the...