Municipal corporation mohali

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal corporation mohali

@Sunil.

Jan 25, 2023

Stray dogs complaint

Stray dogs
Sir/ madam
I am resident of H 474 phase 1 mohali , there are lots of dog which create noise nd bite people which is very dangerous .. last week they bite my wife nd whole day they try to bite people's ..even they sit on the road and in streets . Kindly do something about it I request you please send ur team and take necessary actions. Last week I also submitted my complaint application But response still pending... kindly do the needful

harpreet nagi

Jan 6, 2023

Stray dogs

I resident of 2071/Phase 7 mohali,hereby complaint for stray dogs in our locality.Number of five to six dogs daily bite every person in our locality,You are requested to solve the problem in the benefit of people.
HS NAGI
sarvpreet

Dec 3, 2022

Dear Concern authority,

On behalf of area resident, we resident people complain about the encroachment on footpath at Evening by Chhatwal's at Phase Xi , S A S Nagar Mohali,
Today when I saw today i.e 3 December 2022 there Muncipal Corporation Mohali picking up Local Vendors like Fruit, Vegitable, Building material and etc at phase XI,
but at Chhatwal's place concern authority inspector has not taken any action on this vendor, when I question then he say chhatwal's has taken stay on this, I surprised how can he take court stay on public property
or on footpath and encroached the public land.
Commuters coming to market in evenning have to park there vehicles on road, which resulted road block.
Many times we complain to the authorities, but no action taken.

Please look into this matter and resolve permanently.

Sarvpreet

Encroachment on Footpath Encroachment on Footpath Encroachment on Footpath

kundra85

Nov 21, 2022

mennance by stray dogs

We reside in phase xi mohali. In our areas near house 1319/1 there is large group of stray dogs which always chase our cars and bikes. Due to some accident is sure to happen very soon also they may bite any kid playing on the streets or grounds.

So i hereby request you to kindly remove all the stray dogs from the city limits and keep them in some dog house vicinity. Jine marji mall vagera bana lo jad tak basic problems solve nai hundi sadi city fudu he rahu,

So on humanitarian grounds and keeping in the mind the safety of kids and elderly people pl take stray dogs away from here. also if any resident oppose to this pl make sure that he keep these dogs in his house not let them come on streets.
Renu k Suryavanshi

Nov 16, 2022

Regarding dangerous stray dogs

Dangerous Stray dogs.
Iam a resident if Ecocity 1 ,Block A New Chandigarh.This complaint is regarding the number of street dogs in our area they form the gangs and involve in fierce wars.They run towards the vehicles to attack which may lead to accidents too.Moreover it's very difficult to sleep in the night as they bark whole night.Also we can't even walk on the roads in the evening as well as not even in the park.
This area is becoming unsafe for the kids too..
Iam requesting you to please look in the matter before any big mishappening takes place.
Resident of Ecocity 1 ,Block A New Chandigarh.
Singhsandeep87

Aug 24, 2022

Garbage not collect properly

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

we want to inform you that garbage not collect properly near at company WWICS GLOBAL LAW OFFICES PVT LTD .
Plot A12 Industrial Area phase 6 Mohali from last 4 to 5 days. so we request you to kindly ask to concern department to collect the garbage and dry leafs of trees . asap.

Vikram Aditya Sharma
7527003629.

Garbage not collect properly Garbage not collect properly Garbage not collect properly

nasir khari

Jul 19, 2022

Road Repair and No outlet for water

Sir/madam,

We Vibracoustic India Private Limited are to inform to you that, the turning point of road from the main road opposite to Shavlik Agro Pvt. Ltd (Phase 7, industrial area) is in very bad condition since long time. it is like a pond in the rainy season.

You can see the pics which is attached for your reference. Kindly do the needful.

धन्यवाद / Kind regards,

Nasir Khari
Manager | Human Resources | Plant Mohali

Vibracoustic India Private Limited | A 30, Industrial Area, Phase VII, Sector 73 |160 055, Mohali, Punjab| India | www.vibracoustic.com
Phone + +91 172 5056190, 0172 5090692 -693 | Mobile +91 8288016077 | Fax: +91 172 5090694 | [email protected]

Road Repair and No outlet for water Road Repair and No outlet for water Road Repair and No outlet for water

I.S Grewal

Jul 18, 2022

Illegal Encroachment covering footpath

Respect sir,
I’m a resident of sector 68, Mohali and I saw some person resident of House no. 1148 illegally covered the whole footpath by building a fixed extended iron gate, which causes various parking issues and is a major cause of accidents on that road. Our ward’s MC (ward 27) is doing nothing regarding this. This illegal encroachment cause problems to their neighbours also, it’s very difficult to walk and park our vehicles.
Kindly take some strict actions against it, so that we don’t have to face these illegal encroachments which causes major accidents and problems to the society.

Illegal Encroachment covering footpath

cmbawa

Jun 21, 2022

Encroachment by shopkeepers

Shopkeepers in Phase 5 Mohali especially cycle shops have captured the footpath opposite to Exchange and opposite to Cheema Hospital. Please get these footpaths free as soon as possible.

Chander Mohan
Phase 4, Sec 59
grmsindia

Apr 18, 2022

Street Dogs.

Municipal Corporation Mohali — street dogs
Gourav Sharma.

Sir/madam,

I am a resident of pahse-2, sector 54, sas nagar, mohali, punjab. I would like to request you to check the nuisance caused by stray dogs in this particular locality. Stool of dogs can be seen scattered on the roads & in parks which have made the locality worse than a hell. Is there someone who may check this dirty nuisance caused by the dogs? We are unable to sleep at night, they byte anybody passing from the lane.

I think in this locality, there are several street dogs (More than 30) and they are biting pedestrians. And now there puppies are also growing and creating the problems for children & pedestrian.

Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Location
# 495- 502 towards
global cooling services

Feb 23, 2022

cleaning roads

This is to inform to you that we want to get your attention for road cleaning issue in sohana. Service mans not cleans the streets.
They clicks the pics with clean space which is opposite site of our office but not clean streets and garbage are flowing here and there on roads we request to them many time but they are not responding and ignore every time.you can see the pics which is attached for your reference.we are not satisfied with this service.kindly do the needful.

Thanks and regards
Global Cooling Services
Backside baidwan atta chakki
sec-78 Sohana
pin code : 140308

cleaning roads cleaning roads cleaning roads cleaning roads

Col J S Puri

Feb 13, 2022

Tokens for pet dog registration

I am COL J S PURI R/o 1283 sec80 Mohali . I After reading a news report in Ht I applied for token for my pet .dog during Nov2021. Miss Gurwinder kaur of concerned br attended me. After all formalities regd. was done but required fee could not be deposited due to some technical glitch. I was told to come some other day for the same. In Dec I got a call from mc office to come and deposit the fee of Rs 200/-,which I deposited on 21 dec2021 with miss now Mrs Gurwinder kaur mob no9815221921 in the presence of mr harjit mob no946300885. I WAS ASKED TO COME LATER ON TO COLLECT THE TOKEN. Thereafter I called and also visited MC office many a time but with no sucess. Now I understand that Mrs Gurwinder has left the job, Harjit has been shifted to some other office. I am told by them to contact one Mr. Zorawhar singh for collection of token.
I feel that I being a senior veteran and a senior Army officer , being harrased for a petty issue. I donot understand why in this technical age such delays. If the system is not stabilized then why issue token no 1 and then whole process is put to rest.
May I request the concerned authorities to kindly look into the matter.failing which I will be constrained to take up matter with higher authorities.
Col J S Puri
M 9779935935
find.surinder

Jul 23, 2021

Dear Concern authority,

On behalf of area resident, we resident people complain about the encroachment on footpath at morning Subzi mandi organized at Village Mohali,
There, at Subzi mandi, many vendors place their vegetables on footpath and encroached the public land.
Commuters coming to buy subzi, have to park there vehicles on road, which resulted road block.
Passerby who commuted to their offices are facing jam on everyday, sometimes fighting with each others due to jam.
Many times we complain to the authorities, but no action taken.
As there is a subzi mandi at Phase 11, then why the mandi not shift to the place, public money used to construct the mandi at phase 11.

Please look into this matter and resolve permanently.

Poornima1

Apr 24, 2021

Nuisance caused by street dogs

Dear sir/mam
I am resident of block- E,shivalik vihar, naya gaon, mohali, punjab , pin no 160103 .

I am writing to your esteemed self to bring your notice the nuisance caused by street dogs in our colony.the number of street dogs has risen alarmingly in our colony. The rise of number had led to various other problems such as competion for food and shelter.

These gangs of dogs get involve in fierce wars. They are of total of 5 or 6 dogs. They bark or bite the people that are crossing the streets. They damage our personal properties like car. They tore the whole cover of my car like anything. They also scratched the cars.They whoot whole nights which led the uncomfot for residents of colony.

I on behalf of the residemts appeal you to look into. Kindly relieve us of these dogs by getting then rehibilated to homes of stray dogs .

We shall be grateful

Karuna Sethi Puri

Mar 23, 2021

Dangerous Street Dog

Sir/madam,

I am a resident of phase 4 mohali. There are a number of dangerous street dogs and they run towards vehicles to attack which may lead to a mishappening/accident. Moreover, it's hard to sleep in the night as they bark whole night. Also, we can't walk in parks.

I am requesting you to look at that matter before any accident happens.

I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Jassi79ka

Mar 6, 2021

Stray Dog sector 78

Dear sir/madam ,
I resident of sector 78 mohali. There are a number of dangerous street dogs and they run towards kids in park and riding cycle to attack which may lead to a mishappening/accident. Moreover, it's hard to sleep in the night as they bark whole night. People feeds them but not taking care of these dogs.

I am requesting you to look at that matter before any accident happens with kids.

I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.

Mar 5, 2021

Car washing

Dear concern, we have residents washing cars every day and washing houses every other day , and making the roads dirty and wet every single day of week. I don’t know how this wastage if drinking water is allowed by municipal corporation. I have five houses who are indulging in this practice since last ten years and enjoyed patronage of local councillor.

Kind Regards
Dr. Tejwant Gill
Kiran best

Mar 1, 2021

Street dogs

Sir/ madam
I am resident of phase 9 mohali , there are lots of dog which create noisance nd bite people which is very dangerous .. yesterday they bite one person nd today one girl is coming from school .. they try to bite her .. we are unble to go for a walk ..even they sit on the road and in streets . Kindly do something about it 🙏 I request you please send ur team and take them
We are not able to go out of house... It's my humble request please take action 🙏
shikhasharma160

Oct 21, 2020

Street Lights

Dear Authority,

There are no street lights back and front side of World Tech Tower, plot D -185
in sector 74, Industrial Area Phase-8B, Mohali. There are lot of IT companies, many employee including girls moving to their home late night due to shift work culture. Yesterday our employees met an incident they saw a snake near to their feets whic is not visible because street lights are not working .
Street light pools are available while light are not working, which need to repair.

Sincerely,
Punjab Citizen
Dimpy mamgai

Jul 12, 2020

Stray cows and bull

I dimpy resident of Naya gaon kumaon colony near shiv mandir peer baba dargah, I would like to bring to your notice that there are too many cows and bulls wander around the streets. There are many people who park their vehicle outside the house and I am one of them because we don't have proper parking area and the only option is to park outside the house but due to these stray cows and bulls we are very concerned about the vehicles because recently two Bulls started fightening near my house and they have totally damaged my activa. They were so violent that they could even harm any person or any child. So I would like to request you to please send cows and bulls catching squad so that we can live tension free. Please do consider my request. I shall be very thankful to you.. phn no. 7837538287
Surinder Singh 3B2

Jun 10, 2020

Rain water outlet hole blocked

Rain water Hole in front of my house # 1641 Phase 3B2 sector 60 is blocked.The area around the hole becomes
a small pond in one to two hours rain.It s therefore requested the rainwater pipe falling into the main rain pipe may
please cleaned immediately so that water may not enter in the front portion of the houses in the RAINY SEASON.
Prompt and suitable action will be appreciated.
Surinder Singh
10 June 2020
Shreeram_1977

Apr 20, 2020

Street Light

Street lights
Dear Authority.
All street lights in front of house no 2480 to all in sector 79 MOHALI are not working since last 2 -3 days.

Please do the needful. Your prompt response will be appreciable

Jan 7, 2020

complaint is against Garbage picker

Good day Sir,
My complaint is against Garbage picker of phase 10 Mohali taking garbage of H; No 1170,1171,1172,1173,1174,117 etc
The garbage picker is not having any manners and etiquette. There talking sense is very bad. A few days back I was not at home so garbage picker came to my home and start asking for money for garbage. At that time my mother was at home. My mother told him to come tomorrow but then Garbage picker starts shouting "What is this" and Many more so this was a great insult to my mother.
I don't want to fight with them that why I am putting complaint here

I don't expect anything great from them but then also, How to talk to Elders and women is a Basic thing. If they don't know how to talk to women and elders they are not eligible for any work
Hema202714

Sep 24, 2019

Miserable Road Condition

I work in mohali industrial area phase 8b. It's very sad to inform that road conditions of phase 8b is going miserable day by day. People comes from far and daily they need to face this trouble. In the rainy days condition become very pathetic and not able to drive on those risky roads. Please take strict action on this and improve the quality of road atleast it's a very basic need.