Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Shivkaran Singh

Nov 1, 2017

Water logging

Dear sir/ madam
There has been water logging from sewage water since the last six months at Indira enclave, IGNOU. The dirty water hs been accumulating there and residents have hired a pump and release the water which then goes into sainik farm. There is an illegal settlement near the water logging and many times MCD officials come but nothing is done about it. Nothing is being done about the water logging too. It is unhealthy disgusting to go near that area.
Kindly take swift action to sort the matter
Hoping for immediate action
Shivkaran singh
Shivkaran Singh

Nov 1, 2017

Water logging

Dear sir/ madam
There has been water logging from sewage overflow at Indira enclave, IGNOU road , since the past 6months. Nothing has been done about it from the MCD. The residents hire a pump and release all water into sainik farms. There is a illegal settlement near the water logging which is not getting removed after many complaints. MCD comes to remove settlement but leaves without doing anything. Please help .
Karan dhingra
Sanchit Sharma

Oct 24, 2017

Terror of Street Dogs at D block Anand Vihar

Dear Sir/ Maam
I like to draw your kind attention towards increase in dog terror in my Area (D block Anand Vihar). Situation is getting worsen day by day. The count of the dogs are increasing and at a current count of 10 Nos.
Situation is such bad that it is impossible to walk in street after day light is gone. Dogs group surround each nd every visitor as well as the residence and make situation very dangerous.
Luckily their is no case of bitting yet but believe me sir/Maam it is on the verge that such case would be encountered soon if situation is not controlled now
Requesting you to kindly take appropriate steps to resolve this terrorising issue.
Really appreciate your immediate action on the matter.

Thanking You

Sanchit Sharma
Mb : 9818723344
Suresh kumar hingorani

Aug 2, 2017

Garbange van not coming in block 8 geeta colony

The garbage van has not reported at block 8 geeta colony, mahavir mandir street since last 40 days.
Request you to please look into the matter and take appropriate actions.
Thanks and Regards,
Suresh Kumar
+91-9873092515
Chandansingh98

Jul 25, 2017

Request to catch rouge Dogs from our street.

With due respect, I would like to bring it to your kind attention that we are leaving under the fear at our colony due to street dogs. They are getting extremely ferocious day by day that caused many people to send hospitals.Some of them are facing really serious injuries. I feel very unsafe when I'm going out or coming in to my home.
I request you to please take sufficient action to make us feel safe from those street dogs. And send dogs catcher squad team here in my colony.

Address :- E-380, Street No.09, West Vinod Nagar, Delhi-110092
Nishtha.aggarwal@ymail.com

Jul 22, 2017

Mosquito problem in area

I am resident of C-95 Preet Vihar, Delhi-92 and we are facing mosquito problem in our area. Request you to kindly conduct spray or fumigation to help curb this problem as it is unnecessarily creating health hazard in the area.

Nishtha Aggarwal
Lipinupur

Jun 29, 2017

Dog menance

I wish to make a Complaint against the growing dog menance in our locality. There are two to three dogs which has created a menance for us. Few of them has also bitten the member of this locality. I request you to please look into this matter and do the needful before it gets too late.

Resident of Mayur Vihar Phase 3
(Landmark: opposite gurudwara)
Kand854

Jun 27, 2017

Garbage and filth around Jagatram Park, Laxmi Nagar

Dear Authority,

Piles of garbage are accumulating in and around Jagatram Park and from last 1 week as no sanitation staff is coming for cleaning. Recently all the lanes around Jagatram Park were dig to put underground electricity wires. No proper disposal of unused material is done. Roads are in worst condition.

Please get the cleaning done.
Sumit Keerwal

Apr 20, 2017

Water leakage

The D. C.
E. D. M. C Shahdra
Delhi -110032

I wish to draw your attention towards the poor maintenance. I am living in. M. C. D. Staff colony new Usmanpur flats no C-3 for last 8 days we are facing issue of kitchen roof water lekage now. The stage is wrast sa there is waste. Kitchen water lekage which is
Unhygienic. Request to take necessary action on priority. This kitchen roof water lekage driange causes the problem of bad oder and leads to.growth to many disease.

We have already given many compaints to our local authority. They are always giving us empty promises and doing nothing. So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful.
Than I shall be very much.

Thankful to you.
With regards
SUMIT KUMAR
C-3 M. C. D. Flats new Usmanpur
Delhi 110053
chandni.sharma

Nov 14, 2016

street dogs

i am a resident of Durgapuri extension , Delhi. We all are facing a lot of problem because of street dogs. They are really trouble some. As they are biting the people walking by , the bike or scooter riders as well as some local residents of the area.
Also , they keep shouting or barking every day and night , this is creating problem for students to concentrate on their studies.
kindly look into the matter.
Jago_INDIA_J

Sep 21, 2016

DRAIN WATER LEAKED FROM SEWER AND Water is dripping FROM AC

We live at S-276, School Block, Shakarpur, East Delhi, Delhi-110092 , Mark (in Peepal Wali Patli Gali)

Our Complaint are as below....

The dirty water is being leaked from sewer connection just ahead 15-20 ft from my house for that reason malodor came into the house as well as when we pass the gali. Also some people of our Gali leave the sewage of their into the drain. take any action against also. So I humble request to you please close this leakage so that we live peacefully in hour house.

Water is dripping from AC of House no. and S-290 (Just near house of Mr. Jagdish) because they placed their AC outside the wall of his house for that reason Water spreads and Gathered in the gali or street and they have cover the his balcony and get much outside. So I request to you please take a serious action against house no. S-290 and remove the AC from their house.
rahulsinghroyal31@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2016

STRAY DOG

A BLACK STRAY DOG ARE CREATING PROBLEM IN OUR STREET.THEY RUN BEHIND EVERY PERSON OR VEHICLE IN THE STREET AND ALSO BITTEN SOME PEOPLE IN OUR LOCALITY.THEY BARK ALL THE TIME VERY LOUDLY AND HARD TO TALK ON THE PHONE. CHILDREN ARE ALSO FACING FEAR TO GO THROUGH THE STREET EVEN ADULTS TOO.

SO PLEASE TAKE SOME STRICT ACTION AND TAKE AWAY THE DOG BY THE DOG CATCHER. PEOPLE SHALL BE BELIGED TO YOU FOR THIS.

THANKING YOU

RAHUL KUMAR
ADD- S-444 A ,BACK SIDE,(NEAR CYBER CAFE), SCHOOL BLOCK, SHAKARPUR DELHI 110092

STRAY DOG

sandeep.21

Mar 4, 2016

street dogs

We residents of Indira Market, guru ram das nagar, lakshmi nagar, are very fed up with the stray dogs. Here, there are atleast 10 dogs in a single street. Now the peoples going to the nearby shops are afraid of coming just because of the stray dogs. They bark and try to bite every passer by.
Please do the needful as soon as possible.

Sandeep
jery619

Nov 13, 2015

Monkey Menace

This is to hereby bring to your notice that my area of domicile - Mayur Vihar Phase 2 pocket C, is facing a major monkey crisis.

The monkeys have bred rapidly and move around in large groups, terrorizing pedestrians, and causing damage to property.
People are scared to get out of their homes and have to deal with the threat of monkeys biting or mauling them.

Kindly take action to capture and relocate the monkeys at the earliest.

anitagupta84

Oct 9, 2015

Dirty water supply

Quality of MCD water supply not good
Respected Sir/Madam,

We are residing in 1/4790, Gali No.11, Balbir Nagar Extn., Shahdara, Delhi-32.

Here, we are facing trouble in MCD water supply, as the quality of MCD water supply is not good.
The quality of water supply is dark black in colour and with a bad smell. It seems that severage water is coming in our residential area.

Please check it out problem at the earliest.

Anita Gupta,
mob.9899508578
anitagupta84

Oct 8, 2015

Mosquito Danger

I am a resident of 1/4790, Gali No.11, Balbir Nagar Extn., Shahdara, Delhi. It is submitted that due to big open drain (Naala) near our houses, the condition is so pathetic and there becomes houses of mosquitoes and other harmful insects/germs, inviting grave health problems.

This drain has never been cleared since its construction and it is full blocked. In the time of rainy season, the water all around the street doorstep due to blockage drainage which creates suffocation due to its foul smell. Mosquitoes and insect were seen in this drain. We are constant fear of dengue.

It is requested that necessary action may be taken immediately and necessary spray/fogging be done taking in view the health of people of all ages including children of tender age.

Your immediate action would be highly appreciable.

Anita Gupta,
W/o Sh. Rajnesh Gupta,
Mob.9899508578
yogeshwahi

Nov 24, 2014

Unauthorised / Illegal Construction

Dear Concern

This is very shocking to know that, MCD has approved the map of one land which was MCD lane (Gali) in 1980's. The concern land is located at 49/4, East Azad Nagar, Gali No-13, Delhi 110051. One small builder is doing construction on it with the help of MCD employees. MCD has change the Plot no's in this area in 1980's. but we are very shocking to know that builder has taken the approval from MCD on his old House no. which is mentioned above and one more thing is when we asked to builder that this is illegal but he replied do what ever you can do as I have links with top official's in MCD and I have given 5 lacs to MCD for approve the same. I have given the complaint to MCD also but they not taken any action till yet. I have visited twice/thrice in MCD office regarding this things but one attended me properly.

Request you to please take urgently action against him and MCD as he is doing illegal construction and using very cheap material also.

Yogesh Wahi
Email : yogeshwahi@gmail.com
Contact No: 9212709046
shubham10

Jul 31, 2014

MCD Server Block

Sir;

I am resident of M-5 Naveen Shahdara Delhi -32 .below my house there is a sewer manhole. This Sewer Manhole is blocked and there is over flow of dirty water from the mainhole due to this there is always dirty smell and water logging and increasing of the mosquitoes.
So we are in very big trouble we request u to plz solve our problem as the mainhole is in front of the entrance of our house.

thanking you
Arun Gupta
M-5 Naveen shahdara
Delhi -32
Amruth Sabhavath

May 27, 2014

street lights never go off

TO,
THE CONCERNED PERSON,
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI,
OLD RAJENDRA NAGAR ZONE,

hello DMC,
This is Amruth Sabhavath, i live in old rajendra nagar i always see the street lights never go off not even a single day, i dont know what the corporation staff is doing i wanted to complaint from long back and i didnt get the platform to complain you, hope this will. As a responsible organisation you have to behave responsibly as govt of India not able to generate more power and so called municipality is wasting so much power not even a single street light will turn off here when ever we friends see this it will bleed our hearts as the rural India is suffering from power cuts due to lack of power generation but here its completely wasting power as it is paid from our taxes please behave responsibly and help government to loose money and natural resources.

hope this will work. you will take care of the street lights from now onwards.

Amruth Sabhavath.
asomalatha

Apr 17, 2014

SEEPAGE DUE TO IGNORANT NEIGHBOUR

I was able to contact the said neighbour and the problem hopefully will be resolved.

Somalatha
asomalatha

Apr 2, 2014

SEEPAGE DUE TO IGNORANT NEIGHBOUR

This is to register a complaint against a neighbour in Flat No. 79-D, Pocket -4, DDA Flats, Mayur Vihar, Phase-1, Delhi-110091.

I stay on the ground floor in 79-B and there is seepage of water for over a month now into my kitchen on roof level from the above mentioned flat. It has spread on the roof and walls of the kitchen and making way into the adjacent bathroom and gradually towards the staircase of the building as well. Even though the above flat is vacant, the seepage continues to spread presumably so due to a damaged pipeline. I tried to send a message to the owner through our plumber and also the painter who was working in their flat about 20-25 days back but have not got any response so far. I do not know where the owner of 79-D has shifted. I am a senior citizen and feel helpless in tracking the neighbour, therefore I am seeking your intervention to help save the building from further damage and danger to the whole building that may arise if neglected.

I am also attaching some photographs for your perusal. I may be contacted at - sriohm@yahoo.com.

Yours sincerely,
A. Somalatha

SEEPAGE DUE TO IGNORANT NEIGHBOUR SEEPAGE DUE TO IGNORANT NEIGHBOUR SEEPAGE DUE TO IGNORANT NEIGHBOUR

sumit nagi

Jul 26, 2013

REPAIR OF VERY BAD ROAD

TO,
THE CONCERNED PERSON,
MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF DELHI,
KAROL BAGH ZONE,
RESPECTED SIR,
THIS ISTO INFORM YOU THAT THE CONDICTION OF THE ROAD FROM SIDDHARTH HOTEL TO PATEL NAGAR POLICE STATION WHICH RUNS PARALLEL TO THE MAIN ROAD IN SIDE PATEL NAGAR IS IN A VERY VERY BAD SHAPE AND ALL BROKEN AT EVERY STRETCH PLUS THE RAINS HAVE ADDED TO THE BIG POT HOLES EVERYWHERE
CAUSING DAMAGE TO THE CARS AND OTHER COMMUTERS I HOPE PEOPLE INDIAN CITIZENS HAVE RIGHT TO GOOD ROADS AS WE ALL PAY THE GOVERNMENT TAXES ON TIME AND KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS ROADHAS BEEN LIKE FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS, IF NOT A NEW ROAD ATLEAST GOOD QUALITY REPAIRING COULD BE UNDERTAKEN .
QUICK ACTION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
THANKING YOU YOURS SINCERELY SUMIT NAGI MOBILE: 9873177265
ADDRESS : 26/75, WEST PATEL NAGAR, NEW DELHI.
Manoj Kumar Diwan

Jul 4, 2013

Breeding of Mosquitoes

As you aware that rainy season is ahead and drainage system of this area is totally in chaos, due to east delhi notification for widening of main road of kartar nagar, main road of this area is highly affected, this is time when we take steps to stop upcoming threat to society i.e. Malaria, Dengue, Chikengunia and so called monsoon disease , so please send your malaria prevention team to spray medicines in particular area , I request you to look into matter and do some needful.

Manoj Kumar Diwan

5. The Station Housing Officer,
Gandhi Nagar Police Station,
Delhi Police,
Delhi.

Subject : Complaint against a factory running in residential area engaged in a prohibited trade/hazardous trade. i.e. / Application for enforcement of basic right of a citizen (i.e. right to live in healthy environment )

We are the senior citizens of Delhi living in Gandhi Nagar. Some of us are suffering from cardiovascular diseases and many of us suffering from eyes problem and respiratory problems. We want to draw your kind attention towards our problems and the problem of the local residents of the locality due a FACTORY which is running at IX/1066, Jain Mati Gali, Subhash Road, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi-110031 which is run by Smt. Meena at ground floor and top floor.

It is pertinent to mention here that this trade comes in the PROHIBITED TRADE/ HAZARDOUS INDUSTRY as it not only a cause of AIR POLLUTION but it also causes WATER POLLUTION. They use acid, chemicals and coal.

Because of this factory we are suffering a lot, the foul smell which comes out of this factory due to the chemicals used in this factory make it very difficult to live here, it is not only the cause of the lungs problems but it creates irritation in eyes also as such the existence of this factory is injurious to our health, life and comfort and the factory is running in the clear violation of Article 21 of the Constitution of India i.e. Right to life.

It is relevant to mention here that this industry comes in the list of prohibited industries which are banned by Delhi Government and as such this industry is running here illegally. Earlier all these types of factories of furnace for melting metals has been sealed by the Government. But this person due to his little greed is running this factory here thereby endangering the life of the local residents.
`
I, therefore, request you to take an immediate action against this factory and direct the owner to remove this hazardous industry from this area.

All the Residents and Senior Citizens of the locality.

Copy to :
The President’s Secretariat ,Rashtrapati Bhavan
New Delhi, India – 110 004.
Telephone : ############Fax : ############/ ############
akaushic

May 31, 2012

Lumpen and Criminal Elements in Dilshad Garden J&K pocket.

There are many Lumpen and Criminal Elements in Dilshad Garden J&K pocket.

These guys come from Seemapuri, drink in the night time, throw bottles around, scratch cars, misbehave with women etc.

Recently these guys badly scratched up my Honda City car and this now too much.

Please can someone take action and sort this situation out!!!

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abhishek Kaushic.
Mobile:+91 9818303045

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...