Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Nirmala_m

Nov 21, 2022

Illegal Construction

I Hari Prakash, Age 66, R/o 754 A Pocket 2 Paschim Puri, New Delhi -110063

It's single story building and every floor owner is allowed to live in same floor only and can't build the floors without the permission of govt authority. However without permission owner of 1st floor build up his extra floors, and due to his non maintenance and building load my own ground floor is affecting badly due to heavy weight of building and water leakage, I tried to sorted out with him but he is not listening anything and threatens day by day. Later I visited shivaji enclave MCD office, they acknowledge my complaint but nothing has been done yet.

Kindly do the needful to avoid any mishappening..

Contact No:
Hari Prakash: 9810925763
Abhishek vaish: 8588841144

Illegal Construction Illegal Construction Illegal Construction Illegal Construction Illegal Construction

doctorsanjay

Jun 28, 2018

Water logging in our Lane

Have filed several complaints with the help board of North Delhi Municipal corporation to get the lane repaired as we are facing water logging issues. No action is has been taken it has been over 9 months. This problem is faced at shankar road market new rajinder nagar. For further details i can be contacted on 9953445472

Water logging in our Lane Water logging in our Lane

Kuber Nayyar

May 4, 2018

pollution and traffic jam

Respected sir/mam
This is to inform you that the shop no. 2280 and 2281 kodiya pul chandok auto works was sealed due to polution and traffic jam The shop is desealed because they have given in written that they will not doing any repairing work and sell only parts but they are selling petrol to person in black .and still making polution, wash engines with chemicals and they also create pollution and jam or to much mosquitos dirt chemical smells touch mosquitos in peak time public faces problem and M.C.D is not taking any kind of decision because they take bribe from their owners
Shireen jindal

Apr 12, 2018

Pls make new roads

I m a resident of Model Town part 2 f block area . Their is being so much mess in roads.. no roads maintenance .. it’s been ages the mcd department is sleeping as thy hav not made a single road in Model Town .. jus come and look at f block area . Part 2 .. pls
Shireen jindal

Apr 12, 2018

Road

First of all in Model Town 2 all roads are in so much bad condition that u can’t walk on streets .. forget about drive .. MCD department of Model Town is sleeping since ages .. their are 1000 number of issues here but pls look after of roads as soon as possible . So unsafe for children to walk .. recently they hav put water pipeline in f block area 10 days before pls come and visit that area u will get to know yourself .. so much mess ..
tanu bb

Apr 5, 2018

cattle mess near cu block

sir
e Court of India Cows and bufalows should not be there in residential area. However, I am sorry to say if you come at uttari pitampura and see the cattle mess . people of haiderpur who have these cattle don't have any fear of courts order or police or system. They do power and water theft and also due to cattle breading my area is under high risk of diseases. Mosquitoes bread, burning of cattle dung, resident safety are major concern in my area. No one dares to complain. I have full faith in the system thats the reason I am writing. .

May I request you to please take appropriate action and help make the city clean and help in implementing honorable supreme court of India order.
Many thanks in advance.
You can reach out to me through mobile or email.

a citizen of india
Aman Jaglan

Sep 24, 2017

Roads chokked by sewer and garbage dumbed in roads

I am a resident of north west delhi and owes a factory at GALI NO. .4 SAMAYPUR BADLI INDUSTRIAL AREA.
The condition of road in front of my factory is beyond imaginations. There are many plastic industries in that area which keep on releasing plastic waste in the drain running in front of that road as a result of ehich chocking often takes place and the water comes out of drain covering whole of the road. It is also wrong to denote the way as "road". No one can practically spot a road and the buisness of many factory factory owners are also affected due to the condition . I expect a responce from the concerned authorities.
Garnish

Sep 11, 2017

In legal work

Subhdra colony is a Residential area my complaints is most of the House's are given there house for commercial work that is in legal by law,And MCD or DELHI POLICE as they're knowledge of all in legal work is going on service line of House's and they all are involved in this matter,Police and Mcd is not take any actions on this work like kabadhiwala ,tent wala ,pancher tyres wala ,cigarette wala,chicken stall,or halwai cooking etc.. The problems is most subhadra colony is not safe from this people's,full service line is used and dirty surrounding ,noises of iron and our families are not safe we scared that dirty people's like smackiyaa kodhaa wala some kind of criminal boys are watching into home's. In subhadra colony is not safe because it's very easy for theif to do chain snatching car theift car mirrors like so many crimes are going throw in this area ...
Raghav22

Jun 27, 2017

Cows in Tri nagar

I resident of Tri Nagar, Delhi appreciate your efforts in Public interest and m I felt that you may help us (residents of Tri Nagar) with the problem of cows and waste made by them.

At this time of rainy season, its only cowdung and its smell that has become the landmark of especially Rampura and Onkar nagar.
ashutoshkumar_03

Jun 26, 2017

Overflow of sewer

It is to draw your kind attention on a serious matter of overflow of sewer water causing health issues like dengue, malaria, etc.. in Gali no 05, B-Block, Baba colony, Burari, Delhi - 110084. Water is flowing out of sewer, on the road. Please respond as soon as possible
-Ashutosh Kumar
681, Gali no 05,B-Block, Baba colony, Burari, Delhi, - 110084 (Near Negi Medical Store)

ashutoshkumar_03

Jun 26, 2017

Overflow of sewer

It is to draw your attention on a serious problem regarding overflow of sewer causing health issues in Gali no. - 05, B-Block, Baba colony, Burari, Delhi - 110084 ( Near Negi Medical Store). Water is flowing on the road due to blockage of sewer. Please respond as soon as possible.

- Ashutosh Kumar
681, Gali no. 05, B-Block, Baba colony, Burari, Delhi - 110084 (Near Negi Medical Store)
Mobile Number- 8586047266

Toshar dhar

Jun 24, 2017

Severy blockage and water logging

Serious water logging due to sever blockage in front of our house A-2, 122,123 , 2nd floor sector 11 rohini delhi 110085
Hiteshchawla

May 13, 2017

Regarding water logging in service of my house

I m resident of 5- suvidha kunj pitampura delhi - 110034 and want to bring to your notice that the service lane in front of our house is in a poor state and with very little rain fall , water logging starts . Taking in consideration the diseases caused by water logging and upcoming rainy season , i request you to please make a new road here.
Saurabh Manocha

May 7, 2017

Water Supply

We have not received water supply from the last 3 days.
shivam.bansal1696

Mar 29, 2017

Accumulation of water

There hass been accumulation of water near my area for many years in some basement plots which can cause severe illness to the people . So please look into this matter and resolve it as soon as possible
rdb8919

Jan 4, 2017

Stray dogs biting

This is to bring to your notice that the problem of stray dogs in our locality has made it impossible for us even to cross our street.
few of of these dogs are suffering from a deadly disease too and have started biting from last 1 month.
Please take immediate action.
Rahul Dubey
Wazirabad,galli no.5,
pkgupta.g

Sep 25, 2016

Regarding Street Dogs

We are resident of Narang Colony, Tri Nagar ,New Delhi. There are..more than 20 street dogs in our colony who use to bark and even bite the people of this residence.. Due to their barking through out the night, resident of the area could not take proper rest and sleep. It is more painful to the old people and the patients.
Dog bite cases are increasing here day by day. Children cannot play outside as they scared of going outside due to the large number of dogs. Walking alone in the streets has become a terror.They made our life scary.So kindly send your dog squad to the Narang Colony, Tri Nagar.

Pradeep Kumar Gupta
Narang Colony
Phone 9810681326
gurjeetkaur91

Sep 18, 2016

complaint against cleaning person

I am the resident of 662 West Parmanand Colony near GTB Nagar Metro Station. The cleaning person of my area is not coming on daily basis. He comes once in a week and there is lot of garbage which attracts mosquitoes and flies. The street dogs are also creating mess from that garbage. I request you to kindly take a strict action against that person and do the needful as soon as possible.

alok1512

Aug 23, 2015

BREEDING OF MOSQUITOES

HI,

The drainage system outside 12/29 west patel nagar, near arya same mandir is badly choked and is beyond the limit of residents to get it opened, due to the same the rain water collects and can't drain the water giving rise to mosquito breeding in the area

request the concerned authorities to please do the needful and oblige

alok
ajit goel

Jul 16, 2015

encroachment of roads

Sir, I am a resident of M Block, shastri Nagar and I have to move in my car for office daily. But I have to inform that most of people who deals in packing material (Kartoon) have enlarge the space in the street to put their kartoon logs and park the commercial vehicle, auto or rickshaw on both sides of the street for loading and unloading the material. Thus general public face lot of problems to move a bit. The business is carried out seems without proper lycence or other necessary formalities. The area near M Block Sai Mandir has a bad look as the area has been occupied by the waste iron or packing material dealer. A grate dificulties have to face by the devotees for sai mandir and look a bad image of the city.
You are requested to look into the matter personnally and encroachment in the area be removed.
Rajiv Bhatia

Feb 19, 2015

Unauthorised consTruction

Hello sir

We want to draw Ur attention toward the dangerously building construction going at 5409/2
New market ghorewali Sarai Sadar Bazar . This was vacant plot from last 20 years as the owner can't build any building on this plot without the approval from Mcd / police / and from fire department they are building 4 floors from ground to 4 floor it is risky for our lives of shopkeepers who live under but what to do we complain many times but nothing have been done please think for our life also we only have a lot of hopes as its old city no construction can be done here but the owner with builder just think for money only and nothing else .

We have a lot of prove to produce this
Please think. For it and then reply to me

Rajiv bhatia. 9811655940
vishalkumar76

Feb 13, 2015

Street Dogs

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of H.No.8125, Khariya Street, (Opposite Jaipur Golden Transport) Roshanara Road, Delhi-110007. I would like to draw your kind attention towards the street dogs in our street/area where they create nuisance and littering. Their numbers are increasing rapidly day by day. They fight among themselves and create unbearable noise. Even they attack on the scooter/bike riders in the street/area. It is becoming difficult to even step out of the house. I, therefore, humbly request you to please look into the matter urgently and send a team of dog catcher so that they can take them away from the street/area. An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

VISHAL KUMAR

SADAR PAHARGANJ ZONE,
DELHI

SUB: REPAIRING OF ROADS AND REMOVAL OF GARBAGE

SIR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE REPAIRING OF ROADS AND CLEANLINESS OF GARBAGE. BUT NO ACTIONS HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DEPARTMENT.

WE ARE FACING SO MUCH OF PROBLEMS AS THERE ARE SO MANY POT HOLES EVERYWHERE GARBAGE IS THERE ON THE ROADS..

SO I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY TAKE THE ACTIONS AGAINST THIS........

MAKE THE WORK DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

THANKING YOU

FROM VYAPAR SANGH GREEN MARKET.
GREEN MARKET, STREET NO.11,
SADAR BAZAR, DELHI
Rattan Jain

Apr 21, 2014

sewer cleaning

The cleaning of sewer has not been done in ZP block of Pitampura.
People from the department came and asked to remove the cars parked in the area, but they could'nt open the main hole in front of ZP-38.
So they went off without cleaning.
This is to bring in kind notice to you that this particular sewer has not been operated from a long time.
So kindly send the concerned people and let the cleaning done as soon as possible.
VANITA LAMBA

Jan 13, 2014

Increasing numbers of dog

TO,
The Inspector
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Health and Sanitation Dept.
North Zone (MALKA GANJ)
DELHI - 110007

The population of dogs in our area is increasing and they are 5-6 puppies in our block I,e, (G-BLOCK) its unsafe for every one in our block. Whole night they barked and do the shit everywhere and there. Because of this our block is unsafe and hygenicial its not clean. They bark at every passer and attempt to bite (Already bite 1-2 person). We are requesting you to please send dog catcher van. They need to be caught.

Please do the needful.