Municipal Corporation panchkula

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation panchkula

supriyamalhotra

Oct 12, 2019

dog menace

sir, dogs are creating a great problem in my area. these dogs have inured 2 girls and 3 of my friends. sir, kindly do something or else i will have to take some further steps and make my complaints to higher authorities of Haryana government. i had registered my complaints several time that we can only catch dogs in Chandigarh, whereas they clearly refused to even register a complaint.
if this ignorance continues i fear these dogs will kill someone. old people have a big problem as they can not walk or roam freely in evenings. parents fear to send their children for playing in evening. kindly take further steps or else, some other steps to higher authorities will definitely be taken by me.
.............thank you......................
pri_7nov

Sep 30, 2019

Stray dogs

There are so many stray dogs near our house and they keep on entering our house which is very harmful to the kids as well as old aged people. Some people are continuously feeding the dogs near our house, please do something at your end at the earliest
Vohra's
H No 849 sector 12
pri_7nov

Sep 30, 2019

Stray dogs

There are so many stray dogs near our house which can be harmful to the kids as well as old aged people.
Some people are continuously feeding the dogs near our house.. They keep on entering our house.
Please resolve the situation at your end

Vohra's
H No 849 Sector 12
Gautam tejas

Sep 18, 2019

Stray cattle

Do something .. regarding start cattles on roads and highways of panchkula .. otherwise I have to file the complaint against mc panchkula .for carelessness regarding us..
hjs_hj68

Aug 25, 2019

Unauthorised levy of Property tax and not accounting of previous payments

I am Gp Capt H J Singh. I have a Flat ( Flat no. 3404, Jal Vayu Towers, Sector 20, Panchkula), the House ID is 3404#GH4A
Being from defence services i have been exempted from payment of property tax. Despite that i have been making payments and the last payment of Rs 2140/- was made on 26 Apr 2017 vide receipt ( Sl no 041 and Receipt book no. 462) . My Property tax ID is 53M00460000S44AP92. Today when i checked my balance property tax it is showing pending amount of Rs 6450/- when my yearly property tax is just Rs 494.97. This only shows that my previous payments have not been taken into account further being a defence personel I should have been exempted from such tax.

Unauthorised levy of Property tax and  not accounting of previous payments

Aug 18, 2019

Condition of road

The road in front of my house is completely damaged and is causing accidents on a regular basis. Fortunately nothing serious has occurred thus far, but that can easily happen any day. The street lights are also quite dim thus the riders cannot see the damaged part of the road sufficiently before hitting those areas.

Please look into it as soon as possible.

Nitin Puri
House number 623, sector 4

Aug 13, 2019

Street light not working

My Self Sunny Anand, R.o. House no 406 sector 8, Panchkula. Street light in front of our house and prachin shiv Mandir sector 8 Panchkula is not working since last 3 weeks, despite repeated request to rectify the fault but Is am very sorry to say nothing has been done yet. Please do the required maintenance work on the urgent basis.
Thanks with regards
Sunny Anand
santosh vaid

Aug 11, 2019

dysfunctional street lights sector 15, between hno 253 to 273

Street lights not functioning between hno 253 to 273, sector 15. Its a security and safety hazard.
gmanchanda33

Aug 4, 2019

Mosquito spray in sector 8 panchkula

Mosquito sprays in house no 300 sector 8 panchkula
vanshi44

Jul 27, 2019

Street Light not working

The Street Light in front of my house # 476, Sector 12 is not working. Please Fix it as soon as possible
Kanav Gupta

Jul 21, 2019

Terrorism of Stray dogs

Population of stray dogs is Increasing in our locality. They start running behind kids or a person having something in their hand. Please do something before any mishappening take place.

House 824 sec 9 panchkula
shinningstar

Jul 16, 2019

Official work

My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings are not getting approved by MC . I have been going to the office time and again and have submitted my file as well but no work in progress. Kindly assist , as I want to get my building approved as soon as possible.
Vaibhavj.24

Jun 12, 2019

Street light not working

Street light not working in front of my house (#1187 sector 12A PANCHKULA,HARYANA BACKSIDE OF HARIHAR MANDIR).
rajatjain74

Jun 8, 2019

illegal structure in front of dss.380, sec 8,pkl

illegal billboards put in front of my DSS # 380, SECTOR 8, PANCHKULA . MADE A COMPLAINT TO MC , they removed it but it has again been put there. please take stern action. my self owner Mr. NARESH GARG ( 98140 06295)
Abhi1000

May 17, 2019

Dreadful Condition of Roads

The internal roads in the Industrial Area Phase 2, Panchkula are damaged with so many pits causing breakage of vehicles and number of accidents each day. Especially the stretch from Police chowki towards Banarsi Dass Co.

Kindly look into the issue at the earliest and get the roads fixed.
ANKUR450

May 12, 2019

FEEDING TO A STREET DOG: NUISANCE FOR NEIGHBOUR

FEEDING TO A STREET DOG: NUISANCE FOR NEIGHBOUR
1. My neighbour Nareta Tewari (r/o # 575 sector 7 panchkula ) use to give food/milk to almost 20 street dogs daily many times during the day.Dogs use to sit whole day and night outside our home.
2. Also she make shelter for dogs in an unauthorised area outside her home,Which is also an encroachment.
3. These dog bark entire night and disturbed our sleep.
4. Children are afraid of going outside from there home,childrens are worst sufferer.My daughter of 7 years cannot go to park and many times they attack her.
5. Passers can go without facing them.
6. People going on Two wheelers are also there target.
7. Request you to please send the municipal vehicle and get these stray dogs picked.

Ankur Bansal
# 576 sector 7
ritu1134

May 2, 2019

Fumigation and Wild grass growth

Sir, I am an Audiologist and Speech Pathologist, having my clinic set up in SCO 98, Swastik Vihar, Sec 5, MDC, Panchkula under the name of Ritu Chaudhary Hearing and Speech Clinic.
There is a Nallah which passes through the market, because of the Nallah there are a lot of mosquitoes.The wild grass is also becoming a breeding ground for the mosquitoes and wild insects.
A lot of children visit my clinic and also there are two more clinics(Paediatrician and Gynecologists)adjacent to mine, where also lot of children and parents visit.
Request you to please direct your office to get fumigation done in the area and the wild grass be also got cut at the earliest.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr Ritu Chaudhary
ritu1134

May 2, 2019

Fumigation and Wild grass growth

Request you to please direct your office to get fumigation done in the area.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr Ritu Chaudhary
suhaviarora

PROBLEMS WITH ELECTRICITY

There have been problems with FLUCTUATION OF ELECTRICITY and COMPLETE POWER CUTS in SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA.

The fluctuation of electricity is so bad that it has resulted in SHORT CIRCUITS all around the houses and even including the blowing up of power supply of TVS, WIFI, AND OTHER ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES.

For some reason it only seems to be getting worse over time and summer hasn't even properly began yet and we cant even imagine what more destruction and inconvenience it would bring.

Although we face the problem of Fluctuation of Electricity, the GURUDWARA Shri Koohni Sahib in MDC PANCHKULA seems to be getting an unlimited power supply to LIGHT IT UP ENTIRELY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

Dont mean to get into religious conflict but it seems unnecessary for it to be so immensely lit up like the day of Diwali is every single day and night while the neighboring sectors face such problems. Few lights can be accommodated but not so many while others suffer.

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT
suhaviarora

NON AVAILABILITY OF DRINKING WATER

Over the past 2 months there has been shortage of drinking water at SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA and the problem is only getting worse over time.
For the past few weeks people have been falling sick to the ill treated water served to us because of the transfer of water from dam or some other issue the government is making up.

There is no water to drink and is causing a huge menace.

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT.

SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA

Sewage pipe problem

There seems to be blockage or breaking of sewage pipe underground which has led to overflow of toilets and consistent bad smell.

House number 623,
Sector 4

Sewage pipe problem

There is an issue of sewage flow which has caused the toilets to overflow. There seems to be blockage or breaking of sewage pipe underground.

House number 623,
Sector 4

Apr 14, 2019

Garbage collection

Its painful to bring to your notice that the garbage collection men are demanding garbage money every now and then.
I have been paying Rupees 100 per month in advance since 21 September 2018. But on 14 April 2019 garbage collection personnels denied to collect the garbage and misbehaved with my mother at #1448 B/4 (Top floor) citing "you have not paid for the last month" where as we have paid evertime in advance.
Due to busy duty hours in defence , Mostly my family has to confront them. They didn't give us any receipt during this period whereas they are supposed to give payment receipt every month which allows them to ask for arbitrary collections.
Kindly look into the matter and make them do the needful.

Rohit
#1448/B4 Sector-4 Panchkula
R.N. Gupta

Apr 2, 2019

blockage of sewerage near H.no. 377, Sector - 11, Panchkula

There is heavy bad smell in the sewerage of H.No. 377, Sector - 11, Panchkula (on road) due to GIO connection. It is requested that same may be repaired and problem may be solved.

From
R.N. Gupta
H.No. 398, Sector -11, Panchkula
M- 9872011888
sakshi g

Mar 18, 2019

Stray dogs

I want to bring to your kind notice that the population of stray dogs is increasing at an alarming rate in MDC 4 and behind IT park chandigarh. Pedestrains cannot walk since dogs are on the way to catch you. Today I have been the victim of the same. I request you to please take strict action to prevent deaths.

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...