Municipal Corporation panchkula

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation panchkula

hjs_hj68

Aug 25, 2019

Unauthorised levy of Property tax and not accounting of previous payments

I am Gp Capt H J Singh. I have a Flat ( Flat no. 3404, Jal Vayu Towers, Sector 20, Panchkula), the House ID is 3404#GH4A
Being from defence services i have been exempted from payment of property tax. Despite that i have been making payments and the last payment of Rs 2140/- was made on 26 Apr 2017 vide receipt ( Sl no 041 and Receipt book no. 462) . My Property tax ID is 53M00460000S44AP92. Today when i checked my balance property tax it is showing pending amount of Rs 6450/- when my yearly property tax is just Rs 494.97. This only shows that my previous payments have not been taken into account further being a defence personel I should have been exempted from such tax.

Unauthorised levy of Property tax and  not accounting of previous payments

Aug 18, 2019

Condition of road

The road in front of my house is completely damaged and is causing accidents on a regular basis. Fortunately nothing serious has occurred thus far, but that can easily happen any day. The street lights are also quite dim thus the riders cannot see the damaged part of the road sufficiently before hitting those areas.

Please look into it as soon as possible.

Nitin Puri
House number 623, sector 4

Aug 13, 2019

Street light not working

My Self Sunny Anand, R.o. House no 406 sector 8, Panchkula. Street light in front of our house and prachin shiv Mandir sector 8 Panchkula is not working since last 3 weeks, despite repeated request to rectify the fault but Is am very sorry to say nothing has been done yet. Please do the required maintenance work on the urgent basis.
Thanks with regards
Sunny Anand
santosh vaid

Aug 11, 2019

dysfunctional street lights sector 15, between hno 253 to 273

Street lights not functioning between hno 253 to 273, sector 15. Its a security and safety hazard.
gmanchanda33

Aug 4, 2019

Mosquito spray in sector 8 panchkula

Mosquito sprays in house no 300 sector 8 panchkula
vanshi44

Jul 27, 2019

Street Light not working

The Street Light in front of my house # 476, Sector 12 is not working. Please Fix it as soon as possible
Kanav Gupta

Jul 21, 2019

Terrorism of Stray dogs

Population of stray dogs is Increasing in our locality. They start running behind kids or a person having something in their hand. Please do something before any mishappening take place.

House 824 sec 9 panchkula
shinningstar

Jul 16, 2019

Official work

My region seuri, kalka has come under MC but the buildings are not getting approved by MC . I have been going to the office time and again and have submitted my file as well but no work in progress. Kindly assist , as I want to get my building approved as soon as possible.
Vaibhavj.24

Jun 12, 2019

Street light not working

Street light not working in front of my house (#1187 sector 12A PANCHKULA,HARYANA BACKSIDE OF HARIHAR MANDIR).
rajatjain74

Jun 8, 2019

illegal structure in front of dss.380, sec 8,pkl

illegal billboards put in front of my DSS # 380, SECTOR 8, PANCHKULA . MADE A COMPLAINT TO MC , they removed it but it has again been put there. please take stern action. my self owner Mr. NARESH GARG ( 98140 06295)
Abhi1000

May 17, 2019

Dreadful Condition of Roads

The internal roads in the Industrial Area Phase 2, Panchkula are damaged with so many pits causing breakage of vehicles and number of accidents each day. Especially the stretch from Police chowki towards Banarsi Dass Co.

Kindly look into the issue at the earliest and get the roads fixed.
ANKUR450

May 12, 2019

FEEDING TO A STREET DOG: NUISANCE FOR NEIGHBOUR

FEEDING TO A STREET DOG: NUISANCE FOR NEIGHBOUR
1. My neighbour Nareta Tewari (r/o # 575 sector 7 panchkula ) use to give food/milk to almost 20 street dogs daily many times during the day.Dogs use to sit whole day and night outside our home.
2. Also she make shelter for dogs in an unauthorised area outside her home,Which is also an encroachment.
3. These dog bark entire night and disturbed our sleep.
4. Children are afraid of going outside from there home,childrens are worst sufferer.My daughter of 7 years cannot go to park and many times they attack her.
5. Passers can go without facing them.
6. People going on Two wheelers are also there target.
7. Request you to please send the municipal vehicle and get these stray dogs picked.

Ankur Bansal
# 576 sector 7
ritu1134

May 2, 2019

Fumigation and Wild grass growth

Sir, I am an Audiologist and Speech Pathologist, having my clinic set up in SCO 98, Swastik Vihar, Sec 5, MDC, Panchkula under the name of Ritu Chaudhary Hearing and Speech Clinic.
There is a Nallah which passes through the market, because of the Nallah there are a lot of mosquitoes.The wild grass is also becoming a breeding ground for the mosquitoes and wild insects.
A lot of children visit my clinic and also there are two more clinics(Paediatrician and Gynecologists)adjacent to mine, where also lot of children and parents visit.
Request you to please direct your office to get fumigation done in the area and the wild grass be also got cut at the earliest.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr Ritu Chaudhary
ritu1134

May 2, 2019

Fumigation and Wild grass growth

Request you to please direct your office to get fumigation done in the area.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr Ritu Chaudhary
suhaviarora

PROBLEMS WITH ELECTRICITY

There have been problems with FLUCTUATION OF ELECTRICITY and COMPLETE POWER CUTS in SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA.

The fluctuation of electricity is so bad that it has resulted in SHORT CIRCUITS all around the houses and even including the blowing up of power supply of TVS, WIFI, AND OTHER ELECTRONIC APPLIANCES.

For some reason it only seems to be getting worse over time and summer hasn't even properly began yet and we cant even imagine what more destruction and inconvenience it would bring.

Although we face the problem of Fluctuation of Electricity, the GURUDWARA Shri Koohni Sahib in MDC PANCHKULA seems to be getting an unlimited power supply to LIGHT IT UP ENTIRELY ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT.

Dont mean to get into religious conflict but it seems unnecessary for it to be so immensely lit up like the day of Diwali is every single day and night while the neighboring sectors face such problems. Few lights can be accommodated but not so many while others suffer.

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT
suhaviarora

NON AVAILABILITY OF DRINKING WATER

Over the past 2 months there has been shortage of drinking water at SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA and the problem is only getting worse over time.
For the past few weeks people have been falling sick to the ill treated water served to us because of the transfer of water from dam or some other issue the government is making up.

There is no water to drink and is causing a huge menace.

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT.

SECTOR 7 PANCHKULA

Sewage pipe problem

There seems to be blockage or breaking of sewage pipe underground which has led to overflow of toilets and consistent bad smell.

House number 623,
Sector 4

Sewage pipe problem

There is an issue of sewage flow which has caused the toilets to overflow. There seems to be blockage or breaking of sewage pipe underground.

House number 623,
Sector 4

Apr 14, 2019

Garbage collection

Its painful to bring to your notice that the garbage collection men are demanding garbage money every now and then.
I have been paying Rupees 100 per month in advance since 21 September 2018. But on 14 April 2019 garbage collection personnels denied to collect the garbage and misbehaved with my mother at #1448 B/4 (Top floor) citing "you have not paid for the last month" where as we have paid evertime in advance.
Due to busy duty hours in defence , Mostly my family has to confront them. They didn't give us any receipt during this period whereas they are supposed to give payment receipt every month which allows them to ask for arbitrary collections.
Kindly look into the matter and make them do the needful.

Rohit
#1448/B4 Sector-4 Panchkula
R.N. Gupta

Apr 2, 2019

blockage of sewerage near H.no. 377, Sector - 11, Panchkula

There is heavy bad smell in the sewerage of H.No. 377, Sector - 11, Panchkula (on road) due to GIO connection. It is requested that same may be repaired and problem may be solved.

From
R.N. Gupta
H.No. 398, Sector -11, Panchkula
M- 9872011888
sakshi g

Mar 18, 2019

Stray dogs

I want to bring to your kind notice that the population of stray dogs is increasing at an alarming rate in MDC 4 and behind IT park chandigarh. Pedestrains cannot walk since dogs are on the way to catch you. Today I have been the victim of the same. I request you to please take strict action to prevent deaths.

msmanaktala

Mar 8, 2019

street light

STREET LIGHT OUTSIDE HOUSE NO.. 108 IS NOT WORKING SINCE LAST ONE MONTH.
KINDLY GET THE SAME CHECKED & RECTIFIED. THANKS
Softatheart

Feb 12, 2019

Dug up road

The road was dug up for laying pipes by some company behind scf no 24 near raghunath mandir sec 15 panchkula. They were covered by mud only and due to rains it has become a death trap. Several vehicles get caught in the huge hole that has developed.
Repair is needed on urgent basis.
Sachin aggarwal

Dug up road

yaddesh

Feb 5, 2019

Stray dogs and their poop

stray dog-population and poop
The stray dog population is going up by the day. There is also a daily problem of dog faeces or dog poop all over the road outside our houses. Even the dog owners are taking liberty to poop the dog anywhere. Specifically a resident of hno 23 sector 19 is doing this even after lot of objections from the locals.

Pls do the needful in this matter.

Davinder Yadav, #644, Sec 19, Panchkula, 8837735076
KRISHAN GULATI

Dec 25, 2018

parking lights

Parking lights in front of plot no 264 to 268 industrial area phase 2 are not working from last 4 months. Please say concern authority to let it be repaired and replaced .

SSC - Unable to login after registration on ssc site
    sir/mam I have already registered om 12/08/2019...
    Jio - Payment done Rs498/- but not get Recharge
    Sir I have made payment of Rs498/-on 24.08.2019 for 2GB...
    Cartoon Network India - No more motu patlu and chota bheem
    What hell you are doing guys why are you not bringing back...
    Avalon Unisex salon and Spa - Sex racket in Spa
    There is spa center named Avalon Unisex salon and Spa,...
    manoj kumar - Complaint against conductor to miss guide me
    My name is Pankaj works at delhi . My residence address is...
    Green trends - Incorrect amount green trends
    offer for haircut shown in flex board and asked inside ...
    [email protected] - I want Lic Agent App (ID & Password)
    my name ritesh kumar agent coad 5352/513 patna ,...
    Farha Maloo - Stray dog nuisance
    I’m living in Sector 10, Kharghar. This complaint is...
    Ep badge - Not received purchased badge
    I have purchased 30Ep badge on mysterious shop,but I...