Municipal Corporation panchkula

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal Corporation panchkula

Deepali rajput

Sep 24, 2020

People are extending gates in the parking area which is supposed to be parking area as per government rules

People are extending boundaries and gates in The area which government has given for car parking while creating rooms and covering the entire area with railings.when they have no space for parking then they park their cars on road.so many times we have asked them politely to please use their parking area but they don’t listen and behave like illiterate people who doesn’t even know basic manners. It’s very difficult to pass the car and many times so many people’s car have been damaged while passing.
I request you to please demolish their illegal extended boundaries ,gates and gardens.
I shall be really thankful to you .
Thank you !!
Poonam Kimothi

Sep 16, 2020

street light not working at Sec21 PKL

The street light in front of House No.1591, Sector 21 Panchkula is not working for last 3-4 weeks.
. Please do the needful on priority as there is no CC for logging complaint.
Sign writing written on Street Light pole is :

L/211312
66SE3
SEC21
DT473
Rakeshkkashyap

Aug 19, 2020

Non functioning Street light

The street light in front of House No.508, Sector 16 is not working for last three weeks. Despite so many complaints it has not been rectified. Please do the needful.

Rakesh K Kashyap

Design Ventures

Jul 11, 2020

Street light not Working Sector 15 Panchkula

Dear Sir/Madam

The street light in front of House No 398, Sector 15, Panchkula is not working for the last
few days. Please get it repaired.

Dharamvir
Design Ventures

Jul 11, 2020

Street light not Working Sector 15 Panchkula

Dear Sir/Madam

The street light in front of House Np. 398, Sector 15, Panchkula is not working.
Please get it repaired.

Dharamvir
397, Sector 15
kkm.pharma

Jun 29, 2020

lots cow and bull in the area

Dear Sir/ Madam

Myself Kapil Kumar residing in pinjore. There are lots of cow and bull are moving in the area. The came in the gali and damaged our vehicles and other things. Some time they made an hourrable situation for human being. Please do some needful to get rid of this problem.

Thanks with regards
Kapil Kumar
H. No. 1036, Shiv Colony
Bitna Road Pinjore, Panchkula Haryana
Mobile: 9625250434
Manoj Anil Navalpure

Jun 24, 2020

Sand in our dranage dhapa

Sir/Mam,
Please solve my problem.i am staying in cidco,n-8-a/6-28-1,ganesh chowk,behind atul dairy, statebank chowk,cidco,nashik.
There is lot of mud seen in our dranage dhapa,at my toilet area, result is my pipe is chockup,my toilet pot also chockup ,so please do the needfull,as early as possible. my contact no.7498227334
janakdulqari

Jun 24, 2020

drainage of water from Storm line

This is in above reference. We the residents of the above houses had made a written complaint in Dec., 2019 and after that 3-4 times remind in writing (copy enclosed) but the Corporation has not taken any action so far. Therefore it is requested in your good self again that as you are well aware the monsoon season is going to be started and the drainage system of the storm line in front of House No. 2572 to 2590 in Sector 21 Part 3, Panchkula does not function. The rainy water stops in storm line in front of # 2572 to # 2590 and after over flowing that water hits and goes in our basements/foundations of the buildings as both the ends/edges of the storm pipes are not with the proper alignment, proper slop and proper drainage system. Therefore, you are requested to do the needful at the earliest to avoid the water going into our basements / weakening the foundations of our buildings due to not proper drainage of the water as the slopes and level of the storm lines is improper.
The residents of the above area are again requested to kindly do the needful for storm line with proper alignment, proper slop, and proper drainage system.

Thanks & regards
Residents of above area.

drainage of water from  Storm line drainage of water from  Storm line drainage of water from  Storm line drainage of water from  Storm line

Kamlesh_123

Apr 27, 2020

Burning of Dry leaves and other garbage

The house (in Bhainsa Tibba) adjoining the boundary of Rail Vihar Society regularly burns dry leaves and garbage that leads to huge amount of smoke and smell entering the flats adjoining the house. This is creating nuisance for all the flats in that vicinity making it impossible to breathe inside the house.
Kindly take a strict action against these wrongdoers as after multiple pleas by the residents, they have failed to comply.

Burning of Dry leaves and other garbage

mahichauhan

Mar 17, 2020

dog dead.in front of our house

Hamare ghar k samne ek chota dog mara hua hai jab humne isse vahn se uthane k liye corporation walon ko bola to vo kahte ye hamra kaam nahi hai.
Rohan645

Mar 13, 2020

Stray Dogs

This is to bring in kind notice of yours that in Sector -9 Panchkula there are more than 10 stray dogs which are making the life tough for the normal persons. I am a resident of Sector -9 Panchkula. The street dogs have overcome the park which is for public, no one in evening can roam in park. These dogs chase the persons and bites them on and off. Our kids are not safe there.

Also these street dogs during night damage the cars parked outside the house. They sleeps over the roof of cars and in morning we find the damage in terms of scratches all over and car roofs out of shape.

My sincere request with Municipal Corporation is to get rid from these street dogs so that we can live safely in the society. Early action will be appreciated.
aksranju

Mar 6, 2020

Street light not working

The street light in front of my house no 791 , Sector 21 , Panchkula , Haryana is not working for past few months. Please get it rectified.
NEHAANWIT

Feb 20, 2020

Drainage outflow

For your kind attention in front of my home all drainage water overflow and it blocked by other residance by covering draing with slops. My father is hostitalise due to infenction. Break all covered draind and clean all the duty lines over their

Atul kumar

Drainage outflow

Khdhg

Feb 16, 2020

Street light repair

Can u please get the street light repaired which is in front of house no. 180 sector 9 Panchkula
riagarwal

Street Light Not Working

I request the concerned authorities to have a look into the matter and try to fix the issue ASAP so that the road can be lighten as it used to be.

Ritesh Aggarwal
1136-A, Sector 11 Panchkula
riagarwal

Ritesh

1136-A, Sector 11, Panchkula
Purankhanna

Regarding Dog

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Sector 21 Panchkula. In our street, there are at least 2-4 street dogs, maybe more than that and they are causing trouble to the passersby. There are 3-4 dogs who have started biting and last week it has bitten around 3-4 people. Kindly do the needful.

- Puran
House No C-8, Sector 21, Panchkula

Regarding Dog

Dec 24, 2019

Respected Sir/Madam

I am a resident of #341 Sector-7 Panchkula. I would like to bring in notice the street light issue which is next to my house is not working and causes big trouble during the late hours.

Aditya Kumar
(+91-75893-369168)
rakeshmc

Nov 14, 2019

Dog Menace

Sir/Madam,

I am a resident of Sector 7 Panchkula. In our street, there are at least 8-10 street dogs, maybe more than that and they are causing trouble to the passersby. There are 3-4 dogs who have started biting the passersby because she delivered 6-7 puppies and last week it has bitten around 3-4 people. Kindly do the needful.

- Rakesh
House No 741, Sector 7, Panchkula

Nov 4, 2019

unothorised encroachment

unauthorized encroachment done in shiv coloney opposite hanuman mandir is done by some people in rain water drain
they make wall in drain which will effect the flow of water so pls check on immediate basis
mohit306

Oct 23, 2019

Dog Menace

Municipal Corporation Panchkula

Sir/Madam,

I am resident of Sector 26 Panchkula. In our street there are atleast 7-8 street dogs and they cause trouble to the passersby. There is one particular dog who has started biting the passersby and in last 3-4 days he has bitten around 8 to 9 people. Kindly send the squad to catch these dogs.

Mohit Sarangal
House No 660, Sector 26, Panchkula
supriyamalhotra

Oct 12, 2019

dog menace

sir, dogs are creating a great problem in my area. these dogs have inured 2 girls and 3 of my friends. sir, kindly do something or else i will have to take some further steps and make my complaints to higher authorities of Haryana government. i had registered my complaints several time that we can only catch dogs in Chandigarh, whereas they clearly refused to even register a complaint.
if this ignorance continues i fear these dogs will kill someone. old people have a big problem as they can not walk or roam freely in evenings. parents fear to send their children for playing in evening. kindly take further steps or else, some other steps to higher authorities will definitely be taken by me.
.............thank you......................
pri_7nov

Sep 30, 2019

Stray dogs

There are so many stray dogs near our house and they keep on entering our house which is very harmful to the kids as well as old aged people. Some people are continuously feeding the dogs near our house, please do something at your end at the earliest
Vohra's
H No 849 sector 12
pri_7nov

Sep 30, 2019

Stray dogs

There are so many stray dogs near our house which can be harmful to the kids as well as old aged people.
Some people are continuously feeding the dogs near our house.. They keep on entering our house.
Please resolve the situation at your end

Vohra's