Municipal corporation satna

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipal corporation satna

Brijendra kesharwani

Aug 1, 2021

Too much garbage thrown by people in ward no. 5 behind chtriya bhawan Gayatri Mandir k piche circut house satna

In front nagar nigam diversion road 3 is situated in that raid a garden is full from garbage behind chtriya bhawan. All people are throwing garbaage in that garden it is situated in front of my house my house no. Is 461 kindly clean the garden and take suitable step to clean satna city and take strickt action against all the people who throw garbage in that area.
मनीष सक्सेना

Mar 28, 2020

नाली की सफाई नहीं हुई

नालियों के सफाई, कोरोना के चलते जल्दी से जल्दी सफाई कराई जाए contact No 9630099114
Sam.1234

Jan 27, 2019

Noise pollution

Sir, I live near bharut nagar ,satna MP 485001,and it's 1:45am and there is some loud music is being played, since morning and till now has not stopped. I request you to do something about it as soon as possible this is not the time of playing any kind of music.
Kindly take strict action for the same.
atulsrivastava1412

Jan 9, 2019

Water supply broken

Defective laying of water supply line in road xing . Supply line broken .Water supply pipe line leakage on road crossing since last 10 days. Address
Atul srivastava, master plan civil line opposite district court , ward number 4 , Satna M.P
deadpool2

Sep 6, 2018

My neighbor's own home is illegal and harassing us

Dear respected sir/ madam

.. need immediate attention in my case,

Sir, I am a resident of behind railway station Maihar MP . Since last 10 day our neighbor Mr. D N Singh ji continuously harassing us in the name of illegal construction by sending a notice from Nagar Palika, even his own home is illegal constructed when we said that he is showing us his fear & power of ministers, we are doing construction by the proper government rules and as per our plot area, Initially we somehow manage, but now it totally became unbearable. i am normal people, we are unable to concentrate on our construction.

Kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.

Vijay Mishra

Apr 2, 2018

Illegal construction in ward no. 13 galla mandi mod satna

Dear respected sir/ maidam .. need immediate attention in my case,,
I'm living in ward no. 13 near galla mandi mod in my residential area some illegal construction in government land ..

Please take action as soon as possible .

Ward no. 13 galla mandi mod satna

Apr 2, 2018

Illegal construction in ward no. 13 galla mandi mod satna

Dear respected sir/ maidam .. need immediate attention in my case,,

Please take action as soon as possible .

Ward no. 13 galla mandi mod satna
debuthakursingh

Jan 9, 2018

Noise pollution

Sir, I am resident of bank colony satna MP . Since last 9 days one self proclaimed pandit ji are continuosly reciting RAM KATHA with absurd songs on loud speaker. Initiallay we some how manage , but now it totally became unbearable. We are students having our exam in coming month but due to such noise , we are unable to concentrate on our study. Our future is at stake.
Kindly take necessary action as soon as possible.
Rajesh Dubey vims

Nov 29, 2016

Drainage lines

Dear sir I am Rajesh Dubey residing near Kapoor banglow Infront of Dr.R.P.Pandey clinic.the drainage lines have not been cleaned from last two month and they are severely damaged.so plz see the concern and do the needful to avoid any accident

Rajesh Dubey