Municipal Corporation Zirakpur

Municipal Corporation
Zirakpur
Subject- Terror of Stray Dogs in Saraswati Vihar Dhakoli
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am a resdient of Saraswati Vihar Dhakoli and in our area there are 10-12 Stray Dogs which are very Dangerous for the Residents . In last 2 Months they have biten 3 Mens and Attacked 5 Small Childrens . It is very difficult for us to walk on the streets due to there aggressive behaviour and in the night also they made unpleasant noise which affect our sleep everyday. I request you to help us in this time of Difficulty and send dogs Catcher team here so that we can live peacefully.
Yours sincerely,
Adv. Gaurav Mor
Phone No- 9467976797.
Jayvart

May 12, 2020

Sewarage overflow

There is a sewarage overflow from last 4 days near h no 1 A shiva enclave Opposite water tanki in shiva enclave please send someone to rectify this problem permanent it occur every after 10 to 15 days
Regard
Jay Bisht
K L CHARAYA

May 7, 2020

STREET LIGHT

Street Light No. 811 & 815 are not working at JAGRATI APPARTMENT,GANESH VIHAR,DHAKOLI (Opposite Sabji Mandi)
for the last six-seven days.Please arrange to attend/repair the same as soon as posible.
K.L. CHARAYA
FLAT NO. 5 ,
JAGRATI APPARTMENT,
DHAKOLI (ZIRAKPUR)
SAS NAGAR (PB)
surindershrm2

Feb 20, 2020

complaint against street dogs.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am the resident of swastik vihar zirakpur,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in our area, who effects the resident people there. they may bite the people who passes the road. Last 4~5 days back, few more are start coming and whole night they barking on each other. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them away .

Surinder sharma
hemant5493

Feb 20, 2020

Complaint letter for the poor condition of Roads & streets lights.

The Municipal Corporation
Zirakpur, Mohali (Punjab)

I am living at Victory City/ Victory Enclave last over three years. The roads in our locality have not been repaired for a long time.There are pits and ditches on the roads everywhere. The condition of the road becomes all the worst during the rainy season. Not even once in my area did the road. We have made several complaints, but no action has been taken.

Besides, most of the street lights in our locality are out of order. Only a few street lights are functioning. It is darkness in the locality. It has caused a spurt in the incidence of crime in the area. People do not find it safe to go out of their houses with the prevailing of darkness.

I hope this complaint would not fall on deaf ears and you would take immediate necessary steps to improve the road condition in my street.

Yours sincerely

Hemant Singh Bisht

House no: 136, 137, 138 etc
Victory City/ Victory Enclave ( Zirakpur , Bhabat, Punjab)
surindershrm2

Wastage of water in neighborhood

Sir/ madam

I am the resident of swastik vihar zirakpur, my neighbour throwing drinking water daily in street by washing their outer area. Lot of water wastage is happening due to this. We asked so many times but they ignored us always. I will be highly obliged if you can kindly visit our residence and do the needful. They have 2 dogs as well and they throw their putty in nearer plot or some times along with washed water that cause health issues for our kids. This is really a serious issue please consider it.

Yours truly
Surinder

Shivangini Sharma

Dec 28, 2019

drinking water pipeline inside newly constructed sewerage tank in Dhakoli near railway crossing

Respected Sir,We the resident of Sarsawati Vihar Dhakoli Zirakpur are facing problem of contaminated water frequently. the sewerage water gets mixed with drinking water due to which lot of health problems are being faced . A new sewage pipeline is being laid along old ambala road ,wherein it has been noticed that drinking water pipeline is left inside the sewerage tank . Since there is a joint in the pipeline , there is every possibility of contamination of drinking water. Kindly give suitable directions to the concerned authorities to remove the drinking water pipe from the sewerage tank and also to rectify the problems of contaminated drinking water.

jasbir singh s

Nov 21, 2019

Complaint against street dogs

complaint against street dogs.
Commissioner,
Municipal Corporation,
baltana saini vihar phase -3 zirakpur Zirakpur.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have to say that there are 10-15 dogs in saini vihar phase -3 baltana area, who effects the resident people there. they bite the people who passes the road. Last 2 days back, One of the dog bite the school going girl in the front of my house. we are really fed up with these dogs. even we cant think to go outside for a walk alone in our area due to terror of dogs. So, it is requested to please to send dogs catchers to our area and take them.

jasbir singh
1677 saini vihar phase -3
Peehuanaya

Nov 10, 2019

Main pipe leakage at B 14, Shalimar Enclave, Dhakoli

Leakage of water from the main water supply pipe on the road side, opposite to B 14, Shalimar Enclave, Dhakoli, Zirakpur.
Jiwan Parkash Chopra

Nov 7, 2019

Garbage

There is full of garbage in vip enclave next to penta homes vip road

On vacant plots 108 119 118a

Request to the concerned executive please arrange to clean the area
Mukesh Chopra
109 VIP Enclave
Jiwan Parkash Chopra

Nov 7, 2019

Garbage

There is full of garbage in vip enclave next to penta homes vip
GuptaSumit

Oct 30, 2019

Illegial Parking, Tibat Market opp Paras Town

I would like to Complain about the illegal parking outside tibat market opposite Paras Town Big Bazzar in Zirakpur. The parking is illegal

Big Bazzar Parking is already in basement but some people are paras town parking slip are use to out of paras towm mall.
Sachinpandey0732

Regarding garbage collector

Respect sir /mam
My name sachin pandey i lives in 312 dasmesh collony patiala road zirkpur vontact no 7973300951 in this colony garbage collecter extra charges because we are droping dippers of baby in garbage box he said that this not allowed in garbage box he charge us of Rs 250 per month he said that i am the forman you go and complaint and he missbehave with us solve this problem other wise i will case on m.c in hig court garbage is garbage it dose not metter what is it
Sa
Sachinpandey0732

Regarding garbage collector

Respect sir /mam
sbenterprises

Wastage in vacant plot

My shop no. 82 , Preet colony gali no. 2,s.b enterprises,

With my shop there is a vacant plot which have wastage

From which all of us got fever and I'll

Kindly do needful

Arun

Wastage in vacant plot

Minaxi Chauhan

Oct 3, 2019

Wastage of water in neighborhood

Sir/ madam
It is to bring to your kind notice that I am the resident of AKS 2 Zirakpur. I live in a flat . Mine is ground floor . On first floor Mr and Mrs Gagandeep Kaur are living and they are using two connection of motor for filling their 1000 litres tank kept on the roof. Moreover they have removed the valve of their pipe due to which we can't close it when we need to fill our tank. Lot of water wastage is happening due to this.
Yours truly
Minaxi
Manoj Madan 27

Sep 29, 2019

Malba spread on entry Road

Respected sir/madam,
It is brought to your notice that for the past 1 month, the road has been digged for applying paver blocks, but the malba, as may be seen in the attached photos, has not been lifted rather it has been left on the road in front of the houses as hills. Due to which, the inhabitants are facing great problems. Some persons and children have got injuries due to falling on the road. Who's responsible for it, please tell. Inspite of repeated telephonic requests, needful has not been done meaning thereby the inhabitants problems are being ignored and discriminated for the reasons best known to the MC functionaries.
Hence, in view of the above, it is requested that at least the Malva may be lifted till the road making work is started.
With regards,
House owners of h.nos. from 21 to 29.
Sharma N K

Sep 26, 2019

illegal encroachment Tribune Road Baltana

Dear Mr. Manveer Singh Gill,

Greetings!

I would like to put in your notice that shopkeepers and vendors at Tribune Road Baltana has occupied most of the road. The road is more that 40 feet wide but illegal encroachment has left no place to even walk on the road. specifically road near by (SHIRDI Sweets and Near railway crossing is in worst condition because of encroachment.

Kindly look into the matter asap.

Best Regards
Varun Sharma
26 Sep. 2019
Man Mohan Srivastava

Aug 24, 2019

Blocking of drainage water system

I am resident of 114, City Enclave, Bhabat Road, Zirakpur. Drainage water system has been blocked because of constructions work done by the owner of 115, City Enclave, Bhabat Road, Zirakpur. During the construction, drainage hole has been filled with sand, stones and rohri etc. In the present rainy season, we the resident of the area are facing difficulty because of water logging in rain. You are requested to depute some person to remove the blockage in the drainage system in front of the house of 114 City Enclave, Bhabat Road, Zirakpur.

Man Mohan Srivastava, Advocate
114, City Enclave, Bhabat Road, Zirakpur
Monica Mahajan

Aug 20, 2019

Sweaper

I am resident of green city Dhakoli. In our area sweaper hardly comes 10 to 15 days in a month to collect the garbage from homes. That’s why our house becomes garbage home every time. Plz solve our problem as soon as possible

Aug 11, 2019

Encroachment on roads

I am resident of baltana Zirakpur Punjab and here we are badly suffering from the encroachment on roads by the shopkeepers specially on the peer baba road and main market panchkula baltana road. I request mc Zirakpur to take strict and quick action immediately as due to the on going overbridge construction we are left with only two ways to reach Chandigarh and Panchkula i.e k area lights and one railway crossing.
Joginder Setiya

Jul 24, 2019

स्ट्रीट लाइट का खराब होना एवं गंदा पानी आना

श्री मान जी, नमस्कार हम हर मिलाप नगर फेस वन बलटाना में रहते हैं हमारी गली की स्ट्रीट लाइट काफी दिन से खराब चल रही है कृपया इसको शीघ्र ठीक करवाने का कष्ट करें। इसके अतिरिक्त जो सरकारी पाइपलाइन से पानी आ रहा है उसमें बहुत मिट्टी भी आ रही है और पानी का प्रेशर भी बहुत लो है। प्रार्थी। जोगिंदर सेतिया। मकान नंबर 573 हरमिलाप नगर फेस वन बलटाना।
kamalzirakpur

Jul 19, 2019

Dirty water being supplied

Respected Sir/Madam,

There is a frequent issue of dirty water being supplied in our homes by MC water supply lines

This is serious as any day some epidemic can arise.

Kamal
Palam Enclave
Pabhat Road Zirakpur
RAJKUPR

Jul 18, 2019

Sewarage blocked

Sewarage line not working in Mamta Enclave from h.no.610 to 616.Kindly take immediate action.Thanks.
Rajendra Kumar
Vikas kailay

Jul 11, 2019

Sewarge block

Sewage blocked
There is a severe blockage in sewage line. The unbearable smell is coming. Its become very unhigenic. There is overflowing out side in the street as well.
Kindly send some one to clear the same on priority.

Thanking you sir.