Municipality of Medavakkam

Consumer complaints and reviews about Municipality of Medavakkam

sharizwanakhan

Jan 31, 2020

Drainage water on roads, tambaram-velachery main road

The improper drainage system is causing the drain water to flow on the roads. its giving a foul smell and unhygienic atmosphere to the residents. the drainage from casagrand riviera apartment to the medavakkam-perumbakkam junction is extremely bad. can you please take this on priority and fix this. There are so many restaurants alongside the road and its making the food also unhygienic.
It is a matter of utmost importance. Its spreading germs and diseases.
Sumathy Elangovan

Jan 27, 2020

Garbage not collected, drainage logging,

I would like to complain about near my house the garbage was not collected for more than four days. They are not come on regular basis and whenever they collect the garbage they throw in empty flat near my house. So many dogs, buffalo's scattering the garbage to drainage it gets logging of water. Please take immediate action ASAP.

**There is only one garbage bin around my area.

Address:plot no 4, 3/356, venkateswara nagar main road, medavakkam, chennai-600100.

Garbage not collected, drainage logging,

Abela jairam

Dec 22, 2019

water logged at Munuswamy nagar

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that, we are facing a pest issue due to water stagnation in munuswamy nagar 3rd street.

Past 1 month due to rain we are facing a water stagnation and we have old people and childrens in our street due to this the growth of mosquito is huge and it causes many diseases like dengue.

Request you to kindly take necessary action on this issue and resolve on priority basic.

Thanks for your understanding.
Sindhuja v

Dec 16, 2019

Garbage not taken

Sir in our area no one is coming from municipality to take the garbage and no drinking water provided more than 10 days.

4/1037, indira Gandhi street. Ambedkar nahar, medavakkam, Chennai 600100
Rajeshthooradi

Dec 5, 2019

Stray Dogs-Creating dangerous environment

There are so many stray dogs around my locality, they seems dangerous and making trouble to people while walking in the street.

Kindly take some action to control them. Below is my location

Masi Flats,
Kulakkarai street, United colony,
Somu Nagar, Medavakkam,
Chennai-600100

Rajesh
mrajeshkumar75

Nov 30, 2019

Dog menance

Stray dogs keeps on increasing in our locality and it pose a threat to our friends and family. Please send a dog van to the below address to catch these dogs since these dogs are creating lot of nusance inside our apartment.

Coral Sands,

mrajeshkumar75

Nov 30, 2019

Street dogs problem

Street Dogs
Increase in Street dogs! On the road between Gangai Amman koil & mothers world main road. They are frightful as they sometimes bounce on the bags that we carry. Today the dogs surrounded my wife & tried to bite her. People around helped her. She was shivering in fear. Request you to please do the needful by sending a dog van. Kindly take steps immediately before any major danger happens

Address : Vadakuppati Main road & 4th main road, Parasuram Avenue, Medavakkam Koot Road.
Bala50

Oct 30, 2019

water logging

Water logged at Natesan 2nd Street Medavakkam
Water gets logged at Natesan 2nd street at Medavakkam, due to this rain, all the water from near by street flown and staggered here. We were not able to walk in that, we have around 30 families at that place who are suffering because of water logged. Kindly take an immediate action. Thanks
haafaa

Oct 17, 2019

garbage spread in road

hi

Im residing in krishnaveni nagar,medavakkam,chennai. In my area garbage cleaners are not properly cleaning the garbages.

wastes,plastic bags , some waste food items are all spreaded overall the road they are not coming properly too , so that garbage boxes has been filled, people are in position to throw wastes in road. People cant walk along the roadside.

This may lead to some accidents.please take this complaint into consideration, and i request you to take necessary actions regarding this.

Doss123

Sep 22, 2019

Water staganet

Hi sir,

Please request to take necessary action immediately in my area water staganet due to rain and mixed with driange water it took 2 days back to normal life. It causes many diseases like dengue, malaria.I have mentioned address below with phone number.

7/285 ground floor karumariamman koil Street pasumpon Nagar perumbakkam, Karumariamman kovil right side
Chennai
Tamil Nadu - 600100
Phone - 9796192955
MSSV

Aug 14, 2019

Street Dogs

Increase in Street dogs! They bark a lot during the nights disturbing sleep and enter flats and dirty the places. They are frightful as they sometimes pounce on the bags that we carry. Request you to please do the needful to remove them all.

Jan 21, 2019

Garbage not collected for many days

Garbage not collected for many days.So, people started throwing garbage outside dustbin.Kindly take action to clean the place on regular basis.As it was cleaned people cant walk on the side as it is smelling badly resulting in unhygienic environment

Place:sowmiya Nagar 7th Street perumbakkam

KATHIR
sarathsteed

Jan 2, 2019

Sick dog died

A sick dog died in our appartment. Need immediate help to clean it. Also lot of dogs there. It is very big headache for people coming in nights.
If anyone knows the municipality phone number send us ASAP. Also send me the health department. If anyone could help, that would be great.
Dr.vaseegaran

Dec 12, 2018

Street Dog

street dogs count is increasing and they are barking. It becoming very tough for us to go outside. Especially in the day times, its very horrible. can you pls do the needful.

Yesterday @ 3:00 pm all dog are rounded my friend.near Sarojini Homes there are so many dogs

Kindly do the needful.

Jeganathapuram main road,
Sarojini Homes,
Meedavakkam
Chennai.
uma1988

Sep 25, 2018

Garbage waste is not cleaned more than 2 weeks

I am residing in THIRUVENGADAM NAGAR 4th STREET VADAKUPATTU MEDAVAKKAM chennai 600100

For last 2 weeks no garbage waste cleaned ..

Please take necessary action..
vimalns

Jul 12, 2018

Garbage waste not cleaned for a week

I am residing in THIRUVALLUR STREET VADAKUPATTU MEDAVAKKAM chennai 600100

For last 1 week no garbage waste cleaned ..

Please take necessary action..
Pnew

Jul 10, 2018

Garbage not collected for many days

Garbage not collected for many days.So, people started throwing garbages outside dustbin.Kindly take action to clean the place on regular basis.

Location: Sowmya nagar 1st street
Beside Saibaba temple
Sudhakarsho

Jun 12, 2018

Wastes are not collected for a week

Could you please take action to remove wastes from garbage bin in Medavakkam which are not done for a week.
Arul Selvan

Feb 17, 2018

increasing Street Dogs - Vimala Nagar, 5th Steet, Medavakkam

Hello Team,

Street dogs getting increased in this area, requesting to control the same.

Last week, back side of my home one dog put 6 new puppies, looks good but no place to maintain or grow. Around 20+ big dogs roaming in this area. Very tough for babies and ladies to walk on the street

Once again, requesting corporation to control this street dogs.

Address:

Arul
mpvel

Dec 18, 2017

Request to control the Dogs in Medavakkam, Somu nagar

Dogs are increasing in count Day by Day in Somu Nagar, Medavakkam. It is just parking and following the people vigorously when we go by walk as well as going in bike. Plenty of dogs ( around 20-30 dogs) in a street may cause dangerous issues. People living in this Area is afraid of moving out from home. Lot of children are going to school by this way and they are also afraid of going to school on this way. Kindly take necessary action to control the dogs before bitting others.

Area: Somu Nagar, Mandaveli Street, Kulakkarai street ( Medavakkam - 600100).

Kindly consider this as a serious issue and take action immediately.
Kumary

Dec 14, 2017

No Dustbins near Kumaran Theater

There is no dustbins near Kumaran theater area. All the people staying nearby are throwing their wastes in open space near Kumaran theater. Entire area is very nasty and possibility of spreading dengue due to water logging. Please clean and place a dustbin.

Landmark: Nearby Kumaran theater, ponniamman kovil street, Medavakkam.
Jeevarathinam V

Nov 2, 2017

Water logged at Natesan 2nd Street Medavakkam

Good noon. Water gets logged at Natesan 2nd street at Medavakkam, due to this rain, all the water from near by street flown and staggered here. Yesterday people from panjayat came and digged the near by places and given a way to drain the water. But people from that place closed that way with stone. Now again water completely logged. We were not able to walk in that, we have around 15 families at that place who are suffering because of water logged. Kindly take an immediate action. Thanks
rajdkumar

Sep 4, 2017

STreet dog Biting

A wounded street dog getting into in our apartment frequently event after putting some fences,Kindly help us to catch the dog and take away as children's are residing in our .

Sai santhosh apartment
Venkateswara main road,
Somu nagar,
Rajmedavakkam

Aug 9, 2017

Dangerous Stray Dog

Dangerous Stray Dogs - Urgent to remove

Dangerous Stray dogs (mainly 2 black dogs) near the below address and was biting people and it pose a threat to our neighbours. Please send a dog van to the below address to catch these dogs since these dogs are creating lot of trouble near our apartment.

S.M. Adhvika Apartment
Ponniamman Koil 1st Street, Medavakkam
Chennai, Tamilnadu 600100

Kindy action immediately to safe our society and people.

Viswanadh1

Feb 28, 2017

hi,

In medavakam (600100), street dogs increased and they are creating non sence. we are afraiding to come / go outside.

specially in Mandavelli street, its becoming dangerious

Please do the needful

414 engr - Canteen card not work
    My csd canteen card not work card no ....
    Online cash program Freshersvista - Freshersvista E-cash Program payment
    I paid 4400 rs to them and asked for a refund a few hours...
    www.rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    MY EMAIL ID :[email protected] is hacked and showing...
    Rediffmail.com - MY EMAIL ACCOUNT HACKED
    I CANT OPEN MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ITS SHOWING MY PHONE NUMBER...
    Viva video app - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I have used viva video on free trail for three days but...
    cidco water supply billing department - Extra chargers in water bill of society
    I am a member of Shiv Ganga Building, Plot No. 319, Sector...
    GOOGLE *QUVIDEO HK LTD - Unnecessary money dEduction
    I want my money refunded in my account. 1100 was deducted...
    My Airtel App - Refund
    I paid Rs 399 online using "My Airtel App" for...
    www.amazon.in - Amount debited and not reflected in my order
    Today (29.05.2020) i have ordered an item( Layris Kitchen...
    CBSSBI - Fake SMS every month
    I get sms every month from CBSSBI for an account that is...