myhpgas.in

Consumer complaints and reviews about myhpgas.in

Nov 9, 2019

Complaint against transfer of HP distributor

Consumer No 631127 LPG id 29110962700099428 transfered from Economic electric co to Damodar HP gas gramin vitrak . Distance of Economic electric co from my address is only 200m but distance of Damodar HP gas gramin vitrak is15km.Please transfer myHP gas to Economic electric co at an early date .thanking you
deepikasomanna

Mar 28, 2019

Issuing of gas is blocked

My gas consumer no is 644383. My gas connection is blocked due to entering of wrong adhaar number. Presently I have updated my adhaar card details from the adhaar centre and issued it to the hp agency so kindly update it and renew my gas connection. Thank you.
Jeevan7679

Jan 28, 2019

Activation link resend

Wrong email id
I have wrongly submitted my email ID during registration process, due to which I am not able to complete the further registration process. So please help me update my correct email ID so that u can get the activation code and complete the registration
My mail id [email protected]
Consumer no-619601
rhalesh67

Oct 7, 2018

Wrong email id

Teksure

Aug 26, 2018

Not login

Sir mera cunsumer no 620959 hai.gm hp gas agency.mera login emai [email protected] . Lekin jab bhi mai login karta hu to login email not vailid batata hai.mere email par link bhi aaya tha Activation ka .us link par clic karta hu tab confirmation par login karne ka link hi nahi dikhta hai.mai bahut paresan hu please aap meri help kijiye.
Moiz Ahmed

Jul 23, 2018

Unable to activate myhpgas account

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
I have registered on myhpgas. After sign up got message that I can login after activation of this account and a activation link will be send to registration email id.
Still I didn't get any email from myhpgas.in containing activation link.
If it is not trigger please send it manually.

THANS & REGARDS,

HP gas consumer no 623818 Eentered wrong email during reg
help in reset email
V ARAMENAN

Apr 17, 2018

login problem into my hpgas account

sir,my consumer no 639554.entered wrong mail id during registration. help me to reset gmail n password.
Anand prakash rajalwal

Apr 11, 2018

Gas not delivered even after 12 days

I have booked gas cylinder through no. 596387 dated 31.03.18 but still after 12 days gas cylinder not delivered. I have also talked to anand gas agency . They are just passed more 3 days even not deliveeed. Please deliver.

Consumer no 112138
ANAND SAWROOP TYAGI

Apr 10, 2018

Subsidy not credit in our a/c no.

My name is ANAND SAWROOP TYAGI HP GAS conumer no. 606757 M/s Purshottam HP Gas Agencey Meerut U.P.
My Adhar No.############ My subsidery a/c link with HP Gas STATE BANK OF INDIA. subsidy credit in my a/c.

But last 5 month subsidy credit in other a/c CANARA BANK instead of my. Kindly checked the matter & link my a/c
STAtE BANK OF INDIA along with adhar. & repaly my e mail id [email protected]
Thanking You
Anand Swaroop Tyagi
Mayur Ashok Kadam

Mar 27, 2018

Hp gas consumer no 633698 entered wrong email during reg help in reset email and password

Plz solve my problem

MY Consumer NO 628569 HP GAS NOT SUBSIDY MY A/C
sachin manohar

Apr 23, 2017

forgot login id

I have forgot my login id,when I ask for login id I'm getting new password which I don't need ,so please help me to find my login Id
Sk Kibria Ahmed

Mar 15, 2017

subsidy

I am register hp gass consumer. consumer no.-621590 last booking bill no 111815 dt 06.03.2017. subsidy of gass cylinder is credited to madrasah account. how is it possible. what i am doing now? please verify and take neccessary step. my email id is [email protected]
Sampathreddy

Dec 1, 2015

Do not receve link id

I Registered in hp Gas Portal with Mail id [email protected] consumer no 609263 please redend Link Mail id
vinner

Mar 17, 2015

reset email

hp gas consumer no 619931
entered wrong email during reg
help in reset email