In continuation to my earlier emails dated 09/1/2020 , 11/01/2020, 13/01/2020, 15/01/2020 and complaint number IN20011801000995570590 registered on 18/01/2020, I would like to highlight the following points with respect to my return request for necessary course of action:
1. The return request was placed on 08/01/2020 as the trackpant was tight and uncomfortable to wear.
2. The pickup person came to pickup the product on 09/01/2020 but the undersigned was unavailable at his residence and had requested the person to reschedule the pickup for the next day.
3. The pickup person had wrongly and mistakenly mentioned the return reason as “Quality issues failed” as confirmed by the nearest delivery hub telephonically which can be crosschecked by myntra.
4. The same was clearly informed to myntra repeatedly through emails on the above mentioned dates and the complaint was registered for the same on 09/01/2020.
5. A return approval email was received by the undersigned on 13/01/2020 with return id 4083566432 and the customer had informed the nearest delivery hub to pickup the product with respect to this email.
6. The product has not been picked up till date and on 17/01/2020, I had received a email from myntra mentioning return request is put on hold.
7. The undersigned has been registering complaints for return pickup initiation since 09/01/2020 repeatedly and almost 5-6 complaints have been registered with respect to same matter but the product has not been picked up till date which clearly shows lack of customer friendly behaviour by myntra team.
8. The product delivered to me is not different and is same but the trackpants is tight so mentioning the wrong reason as “quality check failed” and not picking up the product even after receiving a return approval email is not justified at any platform.
9. The photo of the delivered product was attached in my previous emails to myntra along with all the necessary tags and bar code stickers which clearly reveals the delivered product. The undersigned is running from pillar to post but to no avail.
10. The undersigned is repeatedly contacting myntra customer care and the nearest delivery hub for a response with no fault of his.
11. The customer care team is registering complaints on daily basis since 9 jan and on the above mentioned dates and is giving one week wait time for response after each complaint which will not be further tolerated by the undersigned.
12. From this email i hereby inform myntra to immediately pickup the product and refund the amount to bank account so as to avoid any further necessary action from the customer’s side and if myntra wants the customer to have a continuing shopping experience on future orders. Till then, the customer has put on hold any further purchase from myntra.com.
So, please see to it and do the needful at the earliest.