MYNTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about MYNTRA

ammitkkumar

Nov 21, 2020

Deny to exchange the product

hi, actually i have placed an order on 8th November having order id 1156731-5798178-8339303 and received the same on 15th of November, but the product is too large in size and i had put the same order in exchange with in 3-4 hours of delivery and new order id was generated i.e. 1157328-1885757-0719303 now today on 21st at the time of exchange, the delivery person says that your order has scratch issues, but i put the exchange because of size issue, even i didn't try the product on floor, it was tried on mat, then how could he deny to exchange the product and he himself said that it was not done by the customers, it was from the manufacture or from delivery agency. now i m getting very trouble in this. plz help me out
RhythmJindal

Nov 18, 2020

Return not accepted by Myntra

I ordered shoes from Myntra but didn't received tag with the shoes now Myntra is not accepting my return
vaishukanchan2000

Nov 26, 2019

Fraud by myntra

I ordered vishudh kurta on Myntra of Rs. 802. Kurta has not been received till date but Myntra website says it is delivered 1 month back.I didn't get any message/call/email earlier informing about delivery.Yesterday when i checked Myntra website and saw status as delivered i called Myntra people to inquire about the same.However, they refused to take my complaint saying that kurta was delivered on 30.10.19 and now the time to lodge complaint h yuas expired. They produced a fake slip with fake signature saying that they had proof that kurta was delivered.I request your kind help in getting my money back from Myntra.
Shivangi Aggarwal

May 27, 2019

Refund money

I had returned my bellies,i got the amount back in myntra credit,but then i deleted the app..when I reinstalled it the my myntra credit was zero,i want my money back!
My account emai id is [email protected]
Amount-₹600
Nikhar garg

Jan 6, 2019

Not received orders yet

I made 3 different orders with different items but i have not received them yet, it is been 20 days, and why it is happening because the delivery boy canceled the order on his own as he was equipped with other orders and not coming to my area. please make deliveries of my order as i need urgently. Also please take action on such issues as it will create bad images for your company.
Order no.- 1098412-8769848-1394203
Shraddha

Jul 17, 2018

cash not refunded

we bought 8 articles from myntra dec 2017 and returned 4 of them. for which they should have refunded the amount but they haven't refunded the whole amount

These are actual order details the actual oder
1065976-1170463-1764201
Placed on Sunday, December 24, 2017 / Rs. 18,889.56 / 8 items / Multiple Shipments
DeepanshuBist

May 22, 2018

Refund not received in My Airtel App

Dear Sir/Mam

My registered mobile no. in 'My Airtel App' is '9990282277' and 'Myntra' registered e-mail ID is '[email protected]'.

On 17/5/2018, I paid for my Myntra order via My Airtel app for Rs. 913.61. Unfortunately, transaction was failed due to some unknown glitch. My Airtel account was debited but order wasn't placed.

In Transaction History of My Airtel app, it shows 'Payment made at IBIBO WEB' and Transaction ID is ' 736720622'. IBIBO WEB PVT. LTD. (or PAYU) is the payment gateway through which payment is made. I have concluded that payment is stuck from your end as I have talked to both Airtel and Myntra Representatives and Airtel claims that payment was successfully made and Myntra denied such receipt of payment.

Please could you tell status of my payment and when it would be credited back to my airtel account.

Deepanshu Bist
Contact No.- 9990282277
Email: [email protected]

Refund not received in My Airtel App

Nehapriya Raj

Feb 4, 2018

Not delivering the product just cancelling orders stating that delivery attempted but address was not found

I ordered clothes from myntra worth Rs 3000 and they are just making fool of me with their courier partner delhivery. Delhivery is stating that I want delayed delivery. However delivery has not been atempted as No delivery person has contacted me regarding the address or delivery.

I have contacted delhivery customer care and they are behaving rude just stating that they are unable to share the delivery person's contact number.

I have also contacted myntra and they are stating that delivery will be attempted thrice you will get your product otherwise the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.

I am wondering, how I will get my product on time for which I have spent 3k. Neither delivery person can call me nor I have an option to contact him. What a bull shit on the name of company policy not to share delivery person contact number.
I am not asking for the contact number of the CEO of his company.

Are customers fool?
Even after paying for something not getting that and just paying for frustation and pain.
ayan srivastav

Nov 24, 2017

return

My product was not picked up at the expected date and i m complaining since 18 nov but didn't got any solution from them
kulvir 1974

Nov 15, 2017

Overtaxing despite GST

Why for same item Myntra is charging more taxes but Flipkart and Amazon,Paytm donot.
This means that Myntra and jabong have customized the things in their favour.
I am attaching separate snapshots for a same Adidas shoes where despite same price and discount,there is variation in price being charged by Myntra, Flipkart and Jabong.
Myntra is charging Rs.4106 and Jabong is charging Rs.3897.60 despite having same base price as well as discount.This means that there is something wrong and fishy.
Surprisingly, same item is costing just Rs.3573 at Flipkart as on 15.11.17 and there is no tax being levied.
I am attaching the snapshots for all sites.
I think it is the federal govt which has decided to go for GST but perhaps Myntra and Jabong are not implementing it and charging consumer twice for taxes.
I think they should abide by union government rules and regulations.Kindly check.

Overtaxing despite GST Overtaxing despite GST Overtaxing despite GST Overtaxing despite GST Overtaxing despite GST

Akanksha.g

May 9, 2017

Money not refunded to my Account

I ordered a Shirt and a kurti from Myntra but I did not receive the refund yet. Its been over 10 days still not received. Please help.
Sara chaudhary

Feb 8, 2017

Refunding of money

Sir / Madam ,
I had ordered a leather jacket from myntra on 22 Jan 2107 which was delivered on 25 Jan 2107 . I didn't like the stuff so you I returned it on 27 Jan 2017 . I got the message that Rs. 2079 will be refunded within 10 days .
But no money has been transferred to my account .

Please look into the matter . I need your help

Refunding of money Refunding of money Refunding of money

PriyankaK57

Feb 7, 2017

No Refund after 30 days - MYNTRA is worst online shopping site.

It is an utter disappointment for a salaried employee to lose money on an online shopping site. MYNTRA stole my Money and lost TRUST. Refund of more than Rs. 4000/- is pending with the website. I have shared my Original Bank statement and the website says our Finance team seeks letter head from the bank that "BANK has not received my money" .... After 30 days of continuous email and phone calls and sending of "BANK Statements" they are now asking my bank to give it in written that the money is not received. MYNTRA should be dragged to Consumer Court and action of "PENALTY" should be imposed on the website... I am ready to share the Bank statement and written communication with website...Save yourself from MYNTRA

No Refund after 30 days - MYNTRA is worst online shopping site.

Dangetiharimanikanta

Feb 3, 2017

Received defective watch of 13500rs and no return

This myntra guys send me an defective watch and they are rejecting the return, giving an explanation that we have send you an correct product without defect, even I'm saying that I have unboxing video they are not responding, don't prefer myntra
Rinkeet Bedi

Jul 26, 2016

item wrongly delivered

I ordered one black stockings which was non returnable and non exchangeable item, but the company has delivered the wrong product and now there is no option for exchanging my item, i tried calling their customer care many times but they never picked up any calls.
please help me resolve this issue.
my order id is 131687568
company name Myntra.
Papri.c

Jul 25, 2016

Fraud

Myntra is a fraud company. They promise give good services which they failed. I spoke to customer care executive my Deepak today he said I am not a reliable customer. After a purchase of worth rs. 50000 + from myntra I get this feedback. They are taking money and earning interest on it from customers. Do not trust them. They cheat their customers with with the promise of quality and sell low quality product with brand name and tags from reputed company. I want my money back asap.
Preeti Khanna

Jul 20, 2016

Damaged packing

I have ordered a Fossil Men's watch from Myntra's so called end of reason sale.The product was not having the plastic over the key and was also in working condition which should not be the case otherwise. The orientation of the minute and hour hand was also not in the desired condition.Also, the MRP was scratched. Some pen marks are also there over the cellophane sheet over the dial. The warranty card with the date of purchase is also missing. We have not even opened it's cellophane packing and had initiated the return request immediately.

It is very disheartening to see that we are initiating the return request because of the above stated conditions and Myntra is asking us to take the approval for the same as if we are responsible for the same. End of reason sale should not mean that you will treat your customers like this.I am continuously following up on this matter and they are ignoring the matter. Pathetic customer experience. Never buying anything from them
gowtham7000

May 30, 2016

HDFC Cashback in Myntra not received

I made an Order in Myntra for Rs.2867.01 on Jan02,2016. I was eligible for 15% cashback from HDFC. Its been more than 4months and i did not get any cashback. I was told by Myntra that i will not get any cashback as I DID NOT ESCALATE THIS ISSUE WITHIN 90 DAYS. Thanks Myntra for being useless. No more orders in Myntra.
S Bhattacharjee

Apr 5, 2016

Non Replacement of a faulty Nike shoe

My Nike Black Air Max 2014 Running Sports Shoes (621077-00) has punctured and rendered useless just after a year of purchase. (DOP 25/2/1015) after 40/50 calendar days of normal use. The shoe is expensive and such early damage is not expected. I wrote to Myntra ( the supplier) / Nike(the maker) customer care for a replacement/repair.

It is really disappointing to note that neither Myntra nor Nike has any inclination to service my request and they are just waiting for me to get tired and stop pursuing. What is unfortunate is both have chosen to quote "contract condition of six months” as an excuse for not able to address my problem. I pointed out repeatedly that although the official official warranty is over, period after which the damage occurred is not only too short but also not expected from such an advertised high value product. I am sure seller is not expecting me to throw away and forget a much hyped Rs 15000/- MRP shoe after such a short time. What intrigues me more is that they have been also silent about repair of the shoe in all these communication.

Both Nike and Myntra has fallen short of expectation when it came to resolution of the problem which their loyal customer is facing. What, then, is the difference between a roadside product and Nike top of the line product ? Then what about so called image and goodwill ?

For me, the much hyped Nike shoe has failed to deliver its expected performance and accordingly I insist Nike/Myntra must review the matter once agin at their higjher level and provide me with a suitable replacement or arrange for repair of the damaged shoe.

I shall be compelled to take the matter to various social media, international level of Nike and consumer dispute redressal commission, if not immediately attended to.

Warm regards,

Non Replacement of a faulty Nike shoe

Babitabhalla

Jan 28, 2016

Hdfc cashback not received

I ordered a few under their campaign 2-3rd January with order number 108600442 with 15 percent cashback if you pay through hdfc credit or debit card and the purchase should be above 2000.
I purchased 6 items of 4000 out of which i returned 2 items worth rs 1200 but so many days when i didn't received any confirmation regarding cashback i called them and they said that you are not eligible for the offer as you have returned some products..
I their t&c it was mentioned that it order retuned or cancelled you are eligible for the offer but no line for what they said that if you returned single one product out of your entire order you will not eligible for the offer..
I approached to case manager as well but they just don't want to listen and saying company policy and all..
I request you make some strict action to this so they could not make customer by their inappropriate reasons and policies.
EXTRA POINT IS THAT SOME OF THEIR OWN CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE ARE NOT AWARE OF THIS CONDITIONS.. When i asked about written assurance they changed their words..
the common man

Jun 6, 2015

quality issues

I ordered these vans at a price of ₹2000. The original price was ₹4000 but I got it with a discount of 50%. I was really happy about it. But when the shoes arrived, I was quite disappointed because even though the box and all the tags seemed original, they didn't feel like the real Vans. The size didn't even fit me too. So, then I returned it. And with that cashback and some more money, I ordered these Adidas. But again when the shoes arrived they were of very low quality. And because of this I think I will opt out from online shopping specially for shoes.

Jul 18, 2012

FAKE PRODUCTS

i also got two fake women's top which were having no tags of brand. and there service is really bad.

Jul 4, 2012

FAKE PRODUCTS

yes this is true, evev i got a fake t shirt from myntra, the button spelling was wrongler, this is so sad that they sell fake products.

Mar 22, 2012

Shoes With manufacturing defect not returned

it's called a shoe bite you ignoramus :)
Sumisirob Send email