MYNTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about MYNTRA

chitsy

Sep 16, 2020

myntra cheating customers

#myntra
#myntraCorruptPractices
#myntracheatingcustomers
Dear fellow myntra customers
myntra very conveniently has removed consumer complaints through emails. All emails being sent are being replied that the email service has been suspended.
After weeks and weeks of calling the supervisors never call back..the agents are clueless and promise a supervisor call back but that never happens even after weeks of waiting..
The complaints like wrong item delivery , incomplete delivery are not being entertained..the entire web is full of such complaints..the only answer they have is that we have very strict quality checks and that could not have been our fault..that means what they are saying is a customer who has shopped with them for many many years is going to lie about something worth such a small amount.
The blocking of communication and refusal to let the matter escalate to a supervisor level is a clear sign MYNTRA is resorting to wrong practices and hence not responding to consumer complaints.
Please copy and paste the above mgs and post on fb and Instagram so that it can come to the notice of the higher ups of Myntra

Jan 25, 2020

Status shows product reshipped but i did not received

I am totally exhausted now, by calling Myntra again and again.
I orderd AKS GOLDEN WOVEN designer dupatta, price rs. 454/- from Myntra on 22nd Dec 2019.
Received it on : 27th Dec 2019 which came without any kind of tag on it. I didnt bother about it that time thought dupatta may not have it because I ordered dupatta for the first time, I trited it on my dress which didn't suit on it,

so I placed return on same date: 27th Dec 2019. Myntra Pick up executive came next day and he picked up on 28th dec, and I received message at midnight of 28th that
"AKS Golden Woven Design Dupatta (Return No. : 4078828428) has been put on-hold as it did not pass our quality check process".
So I called Myntra customer service and told him about message and asked him why my return item has been put on hold so he told me tag was missing on product, he assured me this happens sometimes you don't worry. You refund will be processed and he told me to wait till 6th jan 2020 for update.

I received message on 7th Jan 2020 : "AKS Golden Woven Design Dupatta (Return No. : 4078828428) which was put on-hold has been declined as it did not pass our quality check process. This item will be reshipped to you and you will get a separate communication with shipping details shortly"

After that I called Myntra many times told them product came without any tag and I don't want it back as I want my refund. But they keep saying wait for next 24 hours your issue will be solve. And no update received regarding my query this happened saveral times.

And now I am totally fade up thats why I am submitting my complaint here.

I received email on 18th jan actully I checked email today "AKS Golden Woven Design Dupatta (Return No. : 4078828428) has been reshipped to you."
18th jan was saturday and me my husband was there at home entire day. I did not received reshipped item.
Now Few min before I again called myntra cust service and raised ticket. He gave me waiting time till 30th jan 2020.

So its been more than a month. Is this the way Myntra works.
Why dont you right away contact your delivery/pick up executive/seller and confirmed the issues of customer

Jan 24, 2020

product reshipped but i did not received

Jan 24, 2020

Status is Product reshipped but I did npt received it

Pooprabhu97

Jan 8, 2020

Item returned but while the refund is received less the delivery charges

My order was placed on myntra on 22nd Dec last week I have returned it. After some days, when I received my refund it was deducted the delivery charges of Rs.150 which is not acceptable from myntra. As a reputed business myntra should always create awareness to its customer of the new policies which mentions such rules. I disagree completely with this policy of myntra as I am damn sure that I didn't read any such information or intimation while I initiate my payment for the order.

Pooja
Hemanth . V

Jan 3, 2020

Item not received but received delivery message

I ordered product and it has to be received on 31st December 2019. On that day the delivery boy came to my house and checked his bag for the product and said that he left my product at their office and said that he will confirm the same once he check at their office. After going to office he called me and said that the product is at office and he will deliver the same on 1st January 2020, morning. Till now I have not received my product.
Shivani-K

Dec 30, 2019

Pathetic Service. Order is not delivered but myntra claims that it is delivered.

I had placed an order from myntra. the estimated delivery date was 30th. I waited for the order. But as till date I have not received any confirmation of the same on my phone number nor I received the order, I tracked the same on myntra application. There they claims that it is delivered already on 27th of December. I requested for a call back. Avg time of response was 13-15 minutes. They had not contacted back. I contacted there customer service and there they forwarded the complaint and asking me to wait for another 6 days for the updates. Neither they are ready to provide me any details of the delivery partner nor of the recipient. Neither they confirm me any further action. It seems I will have to wait for another month for a proper solution. This is so mind stressing. myntra don't care to inform about the shipment and delivery via sms. They are more interested in sending so called promotional sms. seriously disappointed with their service. They have made my further few days too inconvenient because I will have to follow them for the updates. I am already busy with my professional life. They are causing Mind stress and making my life STRESSFUL.

Dec 27, 2019

Regarding exchange of the product

I collected Myntra insider points by mistake . I didn’t knew that collecting points will unable me to exchange the product. There are size issues. It was a gift to a person and the size does not fit him. Need to exchange it. Kindly help.
Diadii

Dec 21, 2019

Can't resolve tag mismatch number problem

I have registered complain but myntra couldn't solve my problem. I stated that delivery boy couldn't pick item for mismatching tag number that is done by company. I complain so many item by contacting Myntra costomer care all time they said they took my complain and resolved it. But they wouldn't do. I am totally disgusted with this. Please solve my problem and return my wrong item. please do it ASAP.
Tejashri shrikant Abhang

Dec 11, 2019

Received wrong product

I am regular customer of myntra... But this I have received wrong product without prise tags... ND I Have registered complaint but Myntra not able to accept this... Very disappointing n customer care response is also not good
Hruaii

Nov 29, 2019

Delivery fees

According to the myntra website after paying the delivery fees of 149 rupees, the goods ordered shall be free of delivery charges on your doorstep... But the delivery boys keep charging 50 rupees every time they delivered my orders.. when i ask why i was paying extra while other companies like flipkart does not charge anythingn extra he refused to deliver my orders and i had to go and get my orders at the myntra office.. which is so inconvenient.. I kindly request to have my issues resolved so i can receive my ordes delivered free of cost
vaishukanchan2000

Nov 22, 2019

product not received

I am a loyal customer of Myntra.

I ordered vishudh kurta on Myntra of Rs. 802. Kurta has not been received till date but Myntra website says it is delivered 1 month back.I didn't get any message/call/email earlier informing about delivery.Yesterday when i checked Myntra website and saw status as delivered i called Myntra people to inquire about the same.However, they refused to take my complaint saying that kurta was delivered on 30.10.19 and now the time to lodge complaint h yuas expired. They produced a fake slip with fake signature saying that they had proof that kurta was delivered.I request your kind help in getting my money back from Myntra.
AnshaC

Oct 22, 2019

Order not yet delivered

I am a loyal customer of Myntra, have always ordered from the app. Never faced issue as such that the delivery has been delayed. Further,I am not able to contact customer support.
The items in the order no.1122070-3473828-9010503 have not been delivered yet, the status is item dispatched to delivery centre.
This is the first time I am facing a very bad experience that I am not able to contact customer support, neither the status is being updated nor I am able to find the status of order.
Please resolve at the earliest. Shutting down customer support is not going to help.
v.chadha

Oct 20, 2019

Poor Customer Support & Return Policy

I have been a loyal customer of Myntra for many years now but it appears they don’t need loyal customers anymore! Their customer support sucks and I feel their customer support team is just a bunch of some dumb people who don’t know how to resolve problem and are only trained for passing days/weeks by involving you into one process of the other.

The first time I faced problems, I ignored it thinking that it was a one-off problem. I was so happy with Myntra at that time I just ignored the issue I had.

The second time I faced problems I raised it to their customer support team but, to my surprise I found out that their customer support team is so dumb and have no control over the orders their customer place. I have ordered around 25-30 products but their delivery system had a glitch and some products were showing up “on the way” even though they were received at my end and due to this reason I was not able to initiate returns for some of the products I wanted to return. It took me 8 long phone calls, 12 emails interactions and 15 days overall to get them to mark those products as “received” even though the mistake was in their system and it was no fault at my end. All this was so delayed since every customer support member from their end just asked me to re-iterate the problem again and no one wanted to look into the history of the case to understand the problem and try to resolve it. I had to explain the problem to at least 8 different people from scratch to get things resolved. I also asked them if they have customer grievance team who can hear out customers who are not happy with their support and no one bothered to reply to me. I filled out their surveys & feedback form with details on my experience and no one tried to contact me to look into bad experience I had. Poor Service Myntra! Never expected this from you! (Attached is the detailed email thread of my interaction with Myntra on this)

After the second experience above, I decided that I shall not buy anymore from Myntra but my money was in Myntra Credit which they don’t allow to return to a bank so I had no option but to consume that credit by buying more products from them to completely exhaust my Myntra credit.

So, I have bought some more products and then I was again faced with poor experience for the third time! This time it was beyond what I could digest and hence I am now trying to go online and share my experience with other online shoppers. I ordered a pack of 2 cotton lowers but the package which was delivered only had 1 item! I initiated the return citing the reason as “partial delivery” but the pickup agent refused to take the return and asked me to call customer support. So, I called the customer support and explain the case on which I was informed that they can’t accept this since I did not raise the return request in 2 days! I explained to them that the product was delivered at home to my servant when I was away from home and I actually opened the box 4-5 days after I returned but they were not willing to believe me. I tried to explain to them that I have been buying from Myntra since the last 2-3 years and must have placed atleast 50-80 orders and never such an issue happened but they did not trust me and kept saying that I should have contacted their customer support in 2 days. So, I told the lady that this would be the last time I bought from Myntra and as usual no one was bothered.

I feel that I was responsible to inform them in 2 days and 30 days was not the time allowed for returns, then should mentioned “2 day return policy” instead of 30 days returns OR they should mention 30 days return and then add a * to highlight that incase of damaged good it would be 2 days. Further, in such cases, the products should only be delivered to the person who ordered since otherwise how can someone check the product if he is away and the product is not close to him/her.
Gargi Bhatele

Oct 19, 2019

NOT DELIVERING PRODUCT

I ordered a moda rapido skirt and I needed it urgently on the weekend so I ordered it a week back. My order got delayed by 3 days and there were no updates from myntra. I cancelled the order and ordered again. Now the delivery person came at a place 5 minutes from my house and called me up asking my location as he got confused. I explained to him where my house was and it is one of the Mose easily accessible places in Gurgaon. I kept waiting for half an hour and then I called him and he says that my order can’t be delivered today. I needed that product for two occasions and now both the occasions have passed. Been waiting for the past 2 weeks. Even contacted costumer care and now there’s no response from anywhere no updates at all. This was the last time ordering from myntra as I’ve faced such problems before as well. This was rather a mistake. Will not order from myntra again and will advise friends and family the same.
truptizade

Oct 17, 2019

It has been 20 Days but not received my order yet

Order No :- 1121829-1267555-9901101

I Placed an order of Varanga Women Pink & Grey Prined Anarkali Kurta on 1 October 2019 for Pune Viman nagar location . The expected delivery date given by myntra was 10 October 2019. It has been 20 days now but not received my order yet. I am calling the customer care but they are not responding.
Please deliver my order ASAP. I need that order on urgent basis.
Urvashi C

Jul 19, 2019

Items returned refund not received even after 15 days

Ordered two Gear duffle backpacks from Myntra which were not of good quality and were returned. 15 days after the product was returned all I get are endless excuses and reassurances. Have called and written several times. Each time the executive makes excuses and asks for time to resolve the issue. Have been following up for more than a week now.

Today spoke to an escalation desk executive named Lata, she did not provide any resolution or additional information. Moreover, the woman disconnected the call while I was talking.

Height of shamelessness from your team. Logistics and customer support teams are shit. The company is trying to mooch customers. First you sell a shitty product and then you go on with endless excuses refusing to process refund even though the product is with you and has completed quality check.
madhruima

Jul 18, 2019

ITEMS NOT RECEIVED

Struggling since 25 days to receive a refund. NO USE OF CALLING!!!
Calling every day every single day to the useless customer care team and the floor supervisor also of sheer useless that no one can reach upto their finance team to get my issue resolved.

First these people will deliver the empty bag then they will not refund the money. How ridiculous service.

Their complaints team is awesome, they will never call back.

Pathetic! pathetic!! pathetic!!!
Roli123

Jul 17, 2019

Delay in delivery

I ordered 2 roadsters women t-shirts on 23 june who's delivery date wash 2nd July but yet i m not recv my ordered items. After expected date gone I m asking regularly to customer care they telling always wait 24 hours , now so many days gone still I did not get any update regarding my ordered items.i already paid money
Roli123

Jul 17, 2019

Delay in delivery

I ordered 2 roadsters women t-shirts on 23 june who's delivery date was 2nd July ,but yet I m not recv my items, after expected date gone,from last 16 days I m calling customer care but they telling always wait 24 hours ,so many days gone , still I m not getting any update from myntra. If I m texting in messenger always getting 1ans.wait 24 hours.
Shalini1109

Jul 12, 2019

Wrong Product Sent!

I have been using Myntra for the past 5 years and never faced any problems with my order. But last month I ordered a necklace, but when it was delivered, there was a hair cream inside instead! Surprisingly, the transparent package it came in, had the sticker with the necklace details and bard code. I placed a request for exchange but the delivery guy refused to collect it since the item did not match the picture of the order he had with him (of course!) I had ordered this item during the Myntra EOR Sale and now regret it. For some unimaginable reason, Myntra does not have email support and when I tried their phone lines, I could never get through to anyone in the last 7 days!!!
If there is anyone reading this from Myntra who can help me, please get in touch. Order no.: 1113866-1117503-2732301.
Chinna Reddy

Jul 9, 2019

Long delay in delivery

I have ordered 6 products on 18th june. I have received 4 products. For 2 more products they have given me 27th June as a delivery date. However they didn't delivered to me til now. I have raised complaint on 26th til now they didn't resolved. I have spoke to so many customer care members & mangers as well but they have failed to deliver. Till today they didn't even gave me any update. Day before yesterday one of escalation manager spoke to me she has promised that your products gonna deliver within 24 hours. Even she has informed me that you need not to contact anyone we will contact you if we failed to deliver. This is rediculous service I'm a very regular client to Myntra. With the kind of service they are offering it's rediculous. Nobody knows where are my products they simply say that both products got shipped to delivery centre. Even I can see that status in Myntra app both the products got delivered delivery centre on 21st June. If both products are in delivery centre what is the problem for you to deliver. It's been almost 20 days I'm waiting for my products. Rediculous service I'm going to put this issue in every where.

Long delay in delivery

naina008

Jul 3, 2019

Delay delivery

Hi Myntra,

Order no.: 1112957-9906876-9445603

I ordered one watch and one shoe. Who's delivery date is 2 July.Still my order is not delivered and also I didn't get any update.when i contacted customer care on messenger they said that please cancel the order and order again.Is it the way to solve the problem...just we already paid the bill you people are doing like this.Why you people take order if your are unable to deliver. I this a new way to make money so that we cancel the order and you people get tax an all money. You people not even give the full customer support... While we asking the questions... and just want feedback. What a great job right. If you can't manage your service properly during sale.... Then you should not put your product on sale every on month. Please focus on your service first then do business.

Garima2003

Jun 29, 2019

Not delivering the product / Rude and irresponsible delivery staff

This is about my recent order which i have been ordered as on 20th june'19 and its 29th today i have not received the delivery of the product . Myntra a platform where deaf and dumb staff is working . The bloody delivery person is not taking calls and updating fake remarks about attempt for delivery . ridiculous services i can ever expect from myntra. aside of this being a customer why should i take the rude behavior of your so called delivery person who has no curtsy how to talk to a customer. and very smartly myntra has updated delivery date till 2nd july where itr was till 28th june.Who is that idiot delivery person i want him to suspend right now the behave he has done is not acceptable . Neither i m getting nay email id so that i can open this shit in front of every one where whole system is idiotic. .

I am not gonna ignore this instance this is been ludicrous and intolerable to wait for the product while paying the amount in advance customer is not your slave .and I m sure now there will be any mis happening or type of product change will be there by your cheater delivery person bloody idiot is not delivering the product.

heights if insanity .
92Aditi

Jun 26, 2019

Regarding INSIDER points

ORDER NO: 1113244-0903184-6521003
Dear Myntra, I've ordered one bike jacket of Mast & Harbour, and because you deliver me the wrong wrong and XL size jacket and I decided to exchange that jacket. And today you've delivered me the Jacket which I wanted but I want to return it, so I go into your order section and there was the INSIDER pts collection option and by mistakenly I've collected those points for this jacket order. Then I go to collect the points for the next order so they give the warning that You cannot exchange or return the product once you collect the point. But your app didn't give me this warning when I collect the points for that jacket order. And when I call the customer care they are refused to help me.