MYNTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about MYNTRA

khush.aggarwal

Jul 17, 2019

Wrong Product Received

The Management
MYNTRA

This is with reference to my Order No. 1112793-0547773-2354203 dated 19th June 2019.
The product I received was a different style, clearly an error from your side.
I received the product on 21st June and put a return request on 22nd June selecting - WRONG PRODUCT RECEIVED option

The product was supposed to be picked up on 24th June with Return no. 4041785001 by your associate (Ph. no. +91 8047093268)

The agent didnt collect the return on 24th June after QC

After which I have made numerous calls & sent mails.
Till now nothing is being done about it. Above that, I receive a mail stating that the correct product was sent from your warehouse with proper quality check & nothing will be done about it.
If that’s the case – then I would like you to compare the product ordered & the product received.

I am shocked to the core. For absolutely no fault of mine and in a display of utter incompetence on your behalf, I am being made to suffer. I am starting to think that I have been a victim of a fraud from myntra.com and I am planning to take this to the competent authorities for a redressal.

And because I do not want others to suffer my fate, I would also be putting this issue of cheating on various social media platforms and ask my friends and influencers to forward to as many as they can reach.

I have never experienced such incompetence on any of the online shopping portals and being such an old & loyal customer to Myntra.

Rest assured, I would never even think of using your portal in the future. NEVER AGAIN!

I do not know if there will be action on my this email as well, as I seriously doubt you are even capable enough.

This is the 5th time I am writing the same mail.

I have written the 1st mail on 24th June with images attached of the wrong product.

Also its a Men's Shoe that I have received, wherein I had ordered womens shoe.

You can check the BAR CODE of the product I have received.

Your QC dept has made a mistake & you need to accept that.

I am attaching herewith again the pictures of the ordered product & the product received by me.

Sincerely,

Khushbu Aggarwal
9820770377

Wrong Product Received Wrong Product Received Wrong Product Received Wrong Product Received

khush.aggarwal

Jul 17, 2019

Wrong Product sent

The Management
MYNTRA

The product I received was a different style, clearly an error from your side.

The agent didnt collect the return on 24th June after QC

After which I have made numerous calls & sent mails.

This is the 5th time I am writing the same mail.

Also its a Men's Shoe that I have received, wherein I had ordered womens shoe.

You can check the BAR CODE of the product I have received.

Your QC dept has made a mistake & you need to accept that.

Sincerely,

Khushbu Aggarwal
9820770377

Wrong Product sent Wrong Product sent Wrong Product sent Wrong Product sent

Pooja Singh Tomar

Apr 27, 2019

Package not delivered

Despite complaining twice that my order has been misdelivered at the wrong address, Myntra has failed to address my complaints. This is a very disappointing show team.
Srijan3003

Oct 13, 2018

Product missing

I had ordered 1 nike flip flop and Levi's trunk
And today i received my courier where i received Levi's trunk and only one pair of slipper (left leg)and other pair (right leg) of slipper was missing.
But now i don't know what to do. How i should proceed for missing slipper.
My order no is:1090977-7555772-8829601
Pocket no is :5000036564
Reference number:############
Please help in resolving my problem....
Khushbooag2013

Jun 27, 2018

Gift card redeemed but transaction failed

I ordered a skagen watch and wanted to shop from my gift card I. e of 2500. Somehow my transaction got failed and the gift card is redeemed. I did not get the amount back neither in gift card nor Myntra credit. They asked me to wait for 24 hrs then 48 hrs and then 5 days. Still it is pending
BrendonReynold

May 24, 2018

Consumer harrassment

Dear Myntra,
I ordered a Black and White Striped Blazer from the Indian garage company.
Absolutely useless ! Wish I could use more pathetic names for your service!
Check my order for this product ! ...It has been returned 4 times because you cannot seem to read or understand English...I have ordered the LARGE Size 42 ...and you have kept on playing with me by sending the SMALL SIZE thrice and the MEDIUM once.
This is the most deplorable service and after sales I have ever been exposed to ...I will now gladly stop ordering from you Myntra.
(I know you will not even bother to reply to this cause you won't even check it ...thank you for Nothing !)

Consumer harrassment Consumer harrassment

ishuvna

Apr 24, 2018

money deducted but no order placed

i have placed order and money deducted, but no order placed. it was showing error and popup came like go back to the last page but it is not going back. not able to reach customer care number 1800-419-3500 and ############.

kindly suggest
Durgagaonkar

Oct 7, 2017

Return parcel picked up but no mail has been sent

QUEUEDReturn No: 205845856
My parcel which I wanted to return was picked up at my residence. There were 2 shirts that I had requested to return. I got an email of pick of only one shirt and the above mentioned return no shirt is said to b not collected and I did not receive any email. I have already given my shirt and there is not email sent for confirmation. If my Amount is not refunded then there will be consequences
Punit_37

Sep 20, 2017

Didn't received the refund amount of the product return

I returned the goods in the month of July , totally I returned 5 product I just received the refund of 1 product it's being more than two months I didn't received the am partly amount of goods returned.i am enclosing the photo of the product of which I didn't received the refund along with the bank statement kindly check the necessary n revert back

Didn't received the refund amount of the product return Didn't received the refund amount of the product return Didn't received the refund amount of the product return Didn't received the refund amount of the product return Didn't received the refund amount of the product return

Alisan2607

Aug 21, 2017

Order not delivered

I had placed an order. Part of my package was supposed to arrive on 20th august 2017. I got showed that my product has been delivered. On calling the number provided by myntra the person assured me he will deliver by tomorrow again on calling the same number today he said it was wrong number and disconnected the call on calling again he said he won't deliver do whatever the hell you want and abused as well when i told that i would complain.
How can i be assured of the safe delivery of the product i ordered. This is no way to treat your customers. The experience has been extremely unpleasant. Below are the details of the order and the contact number provided by myntra.
I hope you take necessary action and assure the delivery of my product.

ARRIVING EARLY: Part of your order for Roadster Men Teal Bl... and 1 more item(s) (Order No. : 1055023-1843288-7559101) is out for delivery and is expected to be delivered today by BILAL SHAIKH (Phone: 9967430270). Please have Rs. 818.00 ready.
talktoprachie

Jul 25, 2017

Order cancelled by Myntra without delivering

Delivery of one of my order had been super delayed. I had called myntra customer care thrice for this, who ensured me that it will reach me. Then I got a message saying that the order could not be delivered as there was no one to receive it which was false as I had been home the whole day and no one came or called in this regard. I called the delivery person Ashish Patil (Vikhroli - logistics), he told me he will be delivering the order by the end of that day and cancelled it. i called up myntra in this regard, and I was told that they cannot deliver my order as it was cancelled. I asked them to send it again but they flatly declined. Highly disappointed with this unprofessional experience, And since this was a gift for my sister, who had been waiting for it, it was even more disappointing. The experience of myntra has gone down considerable especially the service aspect and long delays. I would rate Myntra one star in this regard.

Order cancelled by Myntra without delivering

shruti joijode

Jul 21, 2017

Return pickup not executed till now

My return request no - 202092388(Miss Chase Women Black Retro Treggins)

Since 6 July 2017 till date Myntra Logistic is just fooling in name of pickup attempt .

On 6th July 2017 - Ashok Kanujiya was supposed to come for pickup but he didnt came. He was the same guy for delivery but for pickup dont know why he dint came.

Then after that no attempt was done.After calling & reminding Myntra people , they arranged for pickup on 13 July 2017.
On 13 July 17- neither i got any msg about pickup nor anybody turned up for the pickup.

Again On 19th July 2017 - i called Myntra (Ref no -############ req taken by Salman) complained about the unapproached pickup. The customer service guy ie Salman took my complain & told within two days you will get the revert about it. i waited for two today but they didnt reverted as expected.

Again on 19th July 2017 - i called Myntra guys , again i complained & gave all History & Geography to customer service guy named Azmat (Ref no ############) he told there some logistic issues & he would mail to logistic people for pickup, which these customer service people should have done on 13th July itself.

On 20 July 2017 - Return Pickup msg i got but nobody came for the same & by evening i got msg pickup failed. I tried calling this guy ( Prashant More - 7349425501 ) ,but he didnt answer my call. Neither of customer service guy ie Waseem.

20th July 2017 - I called Myntra & spoke to Waseem (Ref no ############) & agin he took all details what happend & all..again he told tomorrow he will send guy for pickup .

21st July 2017 - Morning 11.33am i got msg for pickup attempt & by 1.15pm i got msg attempt was failed. again the same thing without attempting these logistic people are just sending msg & MYNTRA is not doing anything about it. Just simply taking complaints But not taking proper steps against these logistic people. I had clearly told to Waseem plz tell your Logistic people to actually come and take the products instead of messaging & samething happend as expected.

Worst Myntra Logistic...
vijethshetty23

Jul 21, 2017

money deducted but no order placed

Order didn't got placed but money ( 10,906.53 Rupees )is deducted from my ICICI account and there has been no help provided by myntra yet.
Contacted Myntra Customer care many times but of no use, they just give virtual fake date that money will be refunded , but no there have been no success .

Vijeth Shetty

Nazma shaikh

Feb 8, 2017

Myntra.com is fraud and they sell used products

Myntra.com is fraud they sell used products and i have sent so many email but they are not responding. While taking money they came to my house but while returning my area pin code was in there reject list. Never buy from myntra you all can go for Flipkart. Flipkart is best for online shopping but myntra.com is hopeless useless.

Nazma Shaikh

Myntra.com is fraud and they sell used products

Madhu4b8

Feb 6, 2017

Order not delivered yet

Order No.:1034943-1380783-6603803
Order Placed:Friday, December 30, 2016

They neither deliver the product nor return the money .ended up loosing the money for their fake shipping status which was not delivered yet.
Madhu4b8

Feb 4, 2017

Order not delivered

Order no:AN017481615IN

This was supposed to deliver by 17-Jan-2017 which was not delivered yet.when we get back to their support they just keep on extending the date.neither they deliver the product nor they return my money.seems to be like I lost my money because of negligence of them.
anubha2505

Jan 20, 2017

Return pickup

Return number: 19984594
Return mode: Pickup
Refund amount: Rs. 1322.53
Expect pickup by: Thu, 19 Jan
Pickup service provider: Myntra logistics

The return pickup request was created on 9th Jan'17. The pickup hasn't yet arrived. The customer care was due to mail but they didn't mail a single thing.
aashishguptaa

Jan 16, 2017

echange issue

Hi team,

I bought an product from Myntra online website however I got different size instead of my product size then at the same time I raised a complaint for exchange the same however till date I didn't get my right product.

It's my humble request to you all please resolve my problem as soon as possible and also I have complaint no.1035951372214292703
NoopurS

Jan 8, 2017

Money debited from accout and order is not placed

I have done net banking payment for ordering Some dress worth Rs.2357.63
Plz help me ..As order is not placed ..And money is debited..Plz .

Money debited from accout and order is not placed

Pingale Kshitija

Nov 3, 2016

Didn't receive money from Myntra on return of order...fraud info given by Myntra customer services that payment transfered to account

I returned the product purchased from Myntra.com and asked for the payment return which I did to Myntra against order through online.. returned payment I asked through online only..direct transfer back to my account... after returning purchased product I received messages that return payment will be done within 7 days.. now it's been a month but haven't received payment in my account.. when I called customer service of Myntra 1st person said payment is done from Myntra I will forward mail of payment done by Myntra to u.. within next 4 hours... so many days gone.. no mail received... at next call other person picked call at customer care.. said that we will do the payment.. still nothing received... every time I am waiting and wasting my more money by giving them a call... fraud fraud fraud. .. Myntra is FRAUD.....
Deepali Mahajan

Aug 5, 2016

Return/Exchange

Booked for exchange of my jeggings on myntra website by confirming they did not fit and the tag was in place. The courier person however refused to accept the return without the clear polythene bag they were delivered in along with the bar code label on it. The customer care helpline also did not help stating that it was part of their policy. On checking the website, saw the word return with tag and 'packaging' only in one place in the policy. If it is so important it needs to be specified while booking returns. Stuck with the jeggings now! Was a loyal Myntra customer, will never shop with them again. No email id available to escalate the issue! Customer service concept is non-existent in the company.
Mayuresh98

Aug 4, 2016

I've been not refunded my money

I had ordered one tshirt but due to some issue I returned it but these guys told that I'll get my refund in 2-3 days but a week has passed for my return & no refund has been initiated to my bank account
Vijay B Lamkhade

Jul 9, 2016

Fraud delivery of product

Myntra is a fraud company.. I ordered a grey ripped 34 size jeans n they hv delivered me a faded different shade 32 size jeans n upon that they hv sticked the product code n price of original order on this wrong delivered product. .. such a fraud.. poor service n quality by myntra.. I want my money back.. my refund.. poss help me .. these myntra people r fraud...
Name . Vijay lamkhade
Contact. 986934528
Email I'd. [email protected]
complaintboardbr

Jul 8, 2016

False claim of delivery attempt

I had placed an order on 2nd July 2016 (order no 128836782) and I am highly agitated with service standards of Myntra. Claims about delivery attempts made by them and their courier service provider are absolutely false. Not even a single attempt has been made by the delivery team or the courier service provider and I can prove this. There is always a person at my place to take any delivery.

The fact is that Myntra are not in a position to fulfill the order and hence are making false claims and are writing rubbish updates on the attempts made like customer did not had cash/ not available to accept delivery.

Either deliver the order by the date committed or be ready for the brunt which will soon hit you hard.
pjrk

Jul 1, 2016

eors failure

2nd July 2016,,, One more time, Myntra EORS( End Of Reason Sale) is not working. Their website is showing continous error messages "Sorry your order could not be placed".

State Bank of India - REFUND OF Rs,117 WHICH IS WRONGY DEBIT
    SIR I AM NOT USE BAJAJ FINANCE CARD SINCE LONG TIME AND I...
    UTIITSL - YOUR APPLICATION IS WITHHELD FOR PROCESSING.
    Application Coupon number U - G023935418 Application...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Forceful Bribe
    Respected Sir, I am Anil Kumar Karekkat from Kerala,...
    Google pay - Money Transfer not credited in receiver bank account
    On 20 Aug 2019 I made a transaction (Through Contact No.)...
    up scholership - username and password
    Sir, I had registered for up scholership for...
    Rummy circle - Game not opened
    Game not opened my new mail :[email protected]
    Mobikwik - Refund issue
    My order id 108649479941 i have booked a train ticket from...
    Atria Convergence Technologies Private Limited - Inappropriate Billing
    My connection was disconnected in March 2019 with all...
    Truecept infotech - Fraud by giving impossible or very over burdened work as...
    Truecept infotech is a online part time job provider which...
    SHYMAS HONDA,KERALA ALAPPUZHA - Poor customer Service
    Recently, bought a honda activa 125 from charummod shymas...