NAAPTOL

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAAPTOL

Jayakrishnan C S pournami

May 13, 2021

Bad quality product and damaged

I purchased bed sheet from naaptol... 8 bed sheet / Rs 2499..This is bad quality product and damaged... I called their customer care number, they respond very rudely

Jan 29, 2013

product not deliverd

am placed an order on 11-jan-2013 on naaptol my order No :5767040. The product had a good offer 69% off on the price. The total amount is Rs :2165 only but the product did not delivered to me
3 times i call to naaptol customer care they all said the product delivered to you within 2 or 3 days but nothing happend almost 14 days are gone. finally on 25th jan i recived a message from naaptol that the order is canceled due to out of stock but the product is still available on their website with offer is changed to only 4% off on the price and the total amount is Rs:4940
After recieving the order cancelation message from napptol i call again to their customer care for telling this and they said if you want this product you have to pay Rs: 4940
The naaptol team is cheated me by giving good offer on the product
I am also planning to send the same detail to media so that they will verify/investigate and share over the news channel.

I am wonder why government doesn’t take legal actions against such type of online fraud companies like Naaptol.com?

I am felling so mentally tensed since couple of days after order through Naaptol.com. By the way this is my worst experience of Online shopping in my life.

I don't know what I should do now. , requesting you to please have a look into my case and take legal action against "Naaptol.com".

Sananth Raj