NAAPTOL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAAPTOL

Jul 13, 2020

Fake Product Given. Fake Company

I have ordered 5 litre Copper product.
They delivered a fake product.

So I have replaced the product twice. These two times also they have provided only a fake product.

So I have raised a refund request. They said will provide a refund amount.

After 10 days also, I didn't receive any call from Naaptol.

So I have called again and asked, they said due to corona it will dealy. They said surely call you and refund your amount.

after 15 days over, I didn't receive any call from Naaptol.
So I called and ask again, they said now, we can't proceed because you have raised complaint hours but I have raised complaint within 24 hours.

I want my money

Entirely cheating peoples.

They treat customers as idiot peoples.

One of the Support people, When I speaking, he cut my call suddenly.

First fall teach how to behaviour to your Support team.

Jun 15, 2019

About scratch coupon

I got the scratch by post and it has stamped details of sender with mentioned winning 7.5L , I have called to given number on that they asked me to deposit some money.
Also it has naaptol log and if we look that its looks leagal but they 100% fraud , please take action like this people.

Please don't like this type of scams.

Jun 15, 2019

NAAPTOL

Naaptol coupon s are fake don't believe anyone , if we put a case on them also they will not take an action on this.

Feb 26, 2019

About scratch coupon

Hi Sir,

The day before yeasterday I have received a letter from naptol online shopping Pvt ltd,Nalini Ranjan Avenue,,basantlal Saha road,new Alipore,Kolkata,West Bengal-700053. In that letter attached a scratch and win card and I scratched the card in that i won 6.5 lakh cash prize in that letter contains a contact no also. That number is 08017594156. I have contacted on that number and he told me to submit bank detail to deposit winning amount . I submitted my bank detail on that number and they asked me to deposit 3500/- for processing fee and 1% of charge on winning amount. i deposited that amount after that i received a call from (08017610219)executive who will do deposit check into my account , then he asked me to deposit more amount like income tax on check amount and TDS , check dividing amount tax - total i have given him 58000/- Rs. then they said we deposited check and it will credit to your account tomorrow , now they are come back again with another story that that check was not deposited due to some issue now we have only 7 lakh check which can deposited to your account but it has 50000 thousand excess so in this excess you can minus 30000 which you paid and do deposit 20000 now then we can deposit 7 lacks check they saying. also they provided their adhaar card as well to me to impress.

I have all the proofs and some call records as well to caught them, Kindly take action on them and justice for me.

With regards,
RajaShekar Reddy
07709822097
sanju.spunky

Nov 17, 2018

Product changef

I ordered for portable cooler and solar light combo but I recieved 2 solar lights which is useless for me,I filed a complaint with the order in naaptol costumercare they said that product will be taken back but amount will not be refunded instead of refund they gonna issue me a voucher which can be used to buy only naaptol products which is so UNFAIR,try to resolve my issue my order no 53229206
Bhawnaz

Jan 1, 2018

Wrong product delievered

My order number 43092240
Invoice number 687L000610018
Wrong product has been shipped and on complaining your customer care executive was very very rude and quoted that the product received is correct.On putting my complaint on 28th ,your team acknowledged that the product may had been wrongly delivered and will be exchanged.The team member who ramg up today was obnoxious and very rude and not ready to listen. is not the way to speak to your customer. Kindly refund my money or exchange my product otherwise i will complain to higher authorities as naptol is cheating.
Rocky Doginto

Nov 7, 2017

XVU 500

Dear Sir / Madam,

I received a call from Naptol from a lady Named Kavitha - Mobile no : 9870477270 who spoke in my native language tamil.
First and for most , i understood this call is absolute fraudulent. She inisted me to give my Adhar / Pan details where i also sent everything she asked other than the processing fee of 13000 rs . I also got a certificate and a picture of the vehicle through wats up.
As i ve got proof... Im planning to file a case against Naptol. Any one who could stand with me let me know. only genuine people please do come forward to sue these frauds at once. Kindly let me know...

J.Solomon - 9629694696
Asihu

Sep 24, 2017

Fraud

I will never buy anything from naaptol
U people are fraud
A big fraud
I hv registred complaint to mrs sushma swaraj against ur company
I hope ur company shut down
Ur company deserves that
Arup Mallik

Sep 11, 2017

Fake Lucky draw proze

I received a call from so called Naaptol from +917762836063 informing I was the lucky winner of XUV 500. I was given option for the cash or the car ( registration fee to be paid).The caller was insisting for the option over phone, which raised my doubt. Subsequently I received a SMS informing the same message and I was asked to dial a toll free number 18001239693. The office address provided was DWARIKA PURI, SECTOR-17 NEW DELHI. By this time I was sure it was a fake call. After some time I called the numbers. The Toll free number did not pickup the call and the mobile was switched off. This message is only to caution someone from loosing money in hands of these frauds.
A saheb

Jan 31, 2017

multiple fraud calls

Received multiple calls form 08809956679 and 08809850187 they are asking that they are from Naaptol. and i got pries tata safari. and asking for deposit cash in there account when i refused they Use foul or abusive language.
VS Prasad

Jan 19, 2017

Jeo tex 4 sim mobile phone

scratches and no WIFi
Deraj

Jan 7, 2017

Fake call for Lucky draw winner

I have got a call from 9709136102 by name Abhishek Verma. When I searched the number on Truecaller I found it as Naaptol Fake Call.
The person who called me was saying that he is from Naaptol and my number was been chosen in Lucky draw system on occassion of completing thier Silver Jubilee .
Also he said that I will be getting a Mahindra XUV 500
Or cash worth ₹ 14,69,000 into my bank account.
All I need to do is to provide my Personal details, bank account details and adhaar card number on his number through message. I chose the cash deposit option and he told me that bank will deduct 1% of the tax from the winning prize. That means ₹ 14,690.

Please take some serious action to this fraudulent activity or else we need to lodge a police complaint against this.

Dv$

Dec 30, 2016

FAKE CALLS , regarding- win a prize money12,50,000 + tata safari

Do not call them back these are fake calls , please naaptol company you guys should take some action against it because these fools are misguiding all customers plus its ruining your image too.... !!!! Do take same action guys !!!! This is really irritating.

FAKE CALLS , regarding- win a prize money12,50,000 + tata safari

jatindubey27

Oct 26, 2016

Delivery Boy Abuse

How could you hire such delivery boys who abuse to your customers. Today in the morning i received a call from a number 9572934798 for the order which i placed on 27 August. I simply told him to cancel my order and he started abusing so badly. I request the authorities to take strict actions against this kind of activities. A very bad and disappointed experience. This shows how standard the company is. Low graded

Jun 27, 2016

Damaged/Defective Product Received

Order No. 23365109
Order Placed: 01 Jun 2016
Complaint Id: 15824754

This is the 1st time i have ordered a product from Naaptol. My experience is pathetic.
i have received defective product 2 TIMES.When I have opened the cover the Ipad packeing sealed was already opened and seems to be in old condition.

i called customer care same time and he advised me return back. so I did not accept the product and returned it back to the same delivery boy
I have called them several time to naaptol custumer care but they not responded yet.

Request you to please refund the amount

Nafees Ahmad
MOb +91 9999794123
sudha panda

Mar 31, 2016

not working

my mini sewing machine from naaptol stopped working within 2 weeks of its delivery
suryagabby

Mar 6, 2016

Fake and used product from naaptol

I have purchased a pack of 3 jeans from naaptol. I have received a different set of jeans which is not even relevant to what I have ordered online. Different size, different material, different company and moreover I found a half used gutkha packet inside the jean pockets (check the attached pictures). When I placed a complaint, they are saying that the money cannot be refunded but a different product can be purchased. And that too I NEED TO COURIER BACK THE 3KG STUFF using my own money. (I dont mind spending money on this BUT WHY DO I NEED TO DO THAT? IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? think from a customer point of view.) If i am not getting back , I have to take this legally, no other go. ([email protected])

Fake and used product from naaptol Fake and used product from naaptol

Lakshmi Sowndarya KV

Feb 28, 2016

cancellation of order

hi,
order number:20555695
there is no cancellation of good in naaptol.
please cancel the order
thanks
Hanif shah

Feb 18, 2016

Account for deleting

Your products are very expensive compared with Flipkart Snapdeal Amazon and others So please tell me that how I delete my account of naaptol.
Krishna8149631603

Jan 17, 2016

Refund amount is not claim

I did shopping in naaptol American indigo 3 combo jeans pack (Order ID : 18387135) on 1st December 2015.I got 34 size but i want 32 size jeans So I replaced that jeans with 32 size.I did parcel of that 34 size jeans from blue dart courier service on 4 dec 2015 and amount of that parcel is Rs 1150/- .Before i did parcel i called in naaptol customer care and they told me they will refund me this amount. 1 months 15 days passed they not claim my amount yet.I had mail bill in naaptol back office on 4 Dec 2015. I had called 20-22 times in naaptol customer care but they were not solved my issue yet. my mobile bill also cross above Rs 200 buks. I am very disappointed with your service. I had a worst experience shopping with Naaptol. I am fade up with such an unprofessional response & I might have to think to take some suitable legal action to safeguard my interest.

Krishna Thapa
mob no:-8149631603
Order ID : 18387135

Refund amount is not claim

vinoddmahajan

Dec 25, 2015

Quality of product delivered is very bad

I ordered Jaipuri razai from naaptol today, product recieved on time but quality of product is too low. while placing order i enquire about replacement policy and they confirm of REFUND but now they are saying i will get store coupon of same price.
Further i don't want to place any order as there is huge difference of quality they claim and final product not worth paying such huge amount.
Arvind Singh

Sep 17, 2015

defective product

I had purchased a set of 8 bed sheets(4+4) in Jul 15. Now I saw that the colour if bed sheets are fedding and one bed sheet border is damage. I am very hurt is see such products by naaptol
lokesh12345

Nov 21, 2014

not received

I have ordered bq-s37 mobile from naaptol through e com express but 2 months completed no product
RajeshK.83

Nov 20, 2014

Defective product

Defective product Panasonic - T 31
To much customer care persons discussions nad mail communication but no response at all.
puneetfifth

Apr 8, 2013

BAD SERVICE and PRODUCT FROM NAAPTOL

I have order for Tommy Hilifiger Jeans ( ORDER No- 6170399), but they have delivered me on 25/3/2013 jeans of Mufti i.e. a different product and that to duplicate, I called customer care and illustrated the whole issue and asked for the refund on the same day(25/3/2013), the customer care representative told me to wrap the jeans that you have got, the go to BLUE DART office tell them the naaptol account number inorder to waive off the courier charges and send the jeans back to our address and also add a letter requesting for refund, I followed the whole procedure on the same day (25/3/2013) and send the jeans to that address sent to me via sms at my mobile. I then enquired from from BLUE DART about the delivery of product, they told me product was delivered on 28/3/2013. From that day (28/3/2013) till date I wasted hundreds of my money calling naaptol customer care and asking about my refund check, but their customer care represntative attitude towards me was not upto standard and also have not received my check till date. They have completely cheated me.
Kindly help me getting my refund cheque.