NAAPTOL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NAAPTOL

karan659p

Sep 20, 2019

Scam

I live in #3251 sector -41D Chandigarh . We received a post from Naaptol in which a scratch coupon and letter was there to state that we won prize and I scratched the coupon and it was written that we won Rs 7,50,000 and a code was written below .I call the number given in the letter. And there was Mishra talking from Bengal he asked for bank ac number and we gave it .but he asked to deposit Rs 7500 immediately to redeem cash prize . But we asked him to deduct that money from cash prize and then he asked that he will call soon to verify. It was all fake we have a govt post letter from Naaptol and scratch coupon. Please take some action against it . Naaptol should take intiative. To stop these fake letters sending to our home . Naaptol is a fraud company .
The number from Mishra talking is ‭98512 93916‬
pankajsapkal04

Jan 23, 2019

Fake Call

My parent received fake call from Naaptol Lucky Draw Contest - stating that you won 320000Rs, so you have to collect cheque from Post office, and once my father reached Post-office, they asked to pay 2700/- to get that letter. And in letter there was an letter and scratch coupon, when father scratched he got 10lakh amount and one key(Redemption code). Then Lucky draw person called asked for bank details and my father gave it. It was big mistake my parents did. I was not aware of this situation when i got to know about all this stuff i immediately called Naaptol customer care and informed about all stuff and they clearly mentioned its all fake. I asked my father to close that account and open new account immediately.

Number from where my father received call is - 9635072052.

Guys please be aware of these fake calls and don't trust anyone. These playing with your emotions and making innocent people fool.

I am going to lodge complaint in Cyber cell regarding the same, and soon these guys will get arrested. I have letters and scratch coupon.

I am just wondering, if naaptol aware about these fake calls then why they haven't take necessary actions against it. Why they just seating and watching complaints. Because of these you loosing your trust from customer.
pankajsapkal04

Jan 23, 2019

Fake Call

Number from where my father received call is - 9635072052.

Raj Mane

Dec 16, 2018

Incorrect product and not replacing the original product on time

I have ordered blue color cookwear 15 pcs set from Naaptol.com on 7/12/2018. However i have received incorrect product and i have called naaptol team on 8/12/2018 to replace this product but they are not able to replace till date. Very bad customer support service they are not listening your queries and complaint. They are not providing the timeline also not allowing to speak to their seniors and not providing their complaint email address. They are just saying wait for 48 hrs. I am daily getting this answers from them. They not refunding my money as well. They are just routing the issue and disconnect the phone.
AsaD_ALi

Jul 27, 2017

Fake (missed) calls claiming Naaptol supervisor

From 9:35 A.M to 9:30 A.M on 27th July 2017, I got 5 missed calls from Mobile No. +91-7368895891. When called back the person claimed to be from Naaptol. I told him is Naaptol bankrupt now that they have miss Call? He as in proof gave details of my order and address.
But he didn't knew the name.

I will never shop from Naaptol anymore now. How someone can so easily have my details ??
iamrahul

Jun 11, 2017

Fake calls on behalf of Naaptol

I received a fake call today from someone claiming to be from Naaptol (Ph. No. 7562074788) and informing me about how I won the 1st price from a Naaptol lucky draw which entitled me to get a Tata Indica Car worth Rs. 4,60,000 or a cash price of Rs. 3,60,000.

I think its the 4th or 5th time that I'm receiving this call... And the most interesting thing is either Naaptol willingly sells off its customer data including their previous order details OR highly incompetent to keep its customer's data safe from any 3rd party.

You think you feel safe anymore to shop from a company which is quite weak in its data security???
BYS

May 31, 2017

Product refund and return issue

My order no is - 35576319. I want to return the product and would like to take refund.

From many days, I am calling to return the product however no one is coming to collect the product and I am not getting my refund. Customer care executives also not provinding proper answer when a person will come to collect the product. I need my money back now. I think money amount is too low for you but it is very much valuable for me.

I never observed such bad customer service from any online shopping sites. Your Customer executive are also big liers. We are talking to customer executive though they are saying that they dont receive calls from our side.
Gautam Girdhar

May 15, 2017

Scam Calls from person claiming to be from Naaptol

I got a call on 08/05/2017 from some unknown person (M:9570537058) claiming that he is from Naaptol and that I have won TATA Safari or in lieu there of 12.80 Lakhs in prize money and asked me to SMS him my bank account number.

But on confirmation from your number 9223537000, I was conveyed that it was a scam call and never the less I got this complaint registered with your office.

Again today on 15/05/2017 I got another call from (M:9709504698) claiming that he is from Naaptol and that I have won TATA Indica as second prize. This time I could easily guess it as scam call and I have again got the complaint registered on your number 9223537000.

But how long this process will continue. Many persons like me are receiving such calls and may be the scammers might have befooled some persons. I am sure that you understand that it is not only in the interest of customers but more in the interest of your business to take proper action in this matter. Please ensure to show a slide of awareness of such scam calls in all your advertisements, so that customers are alert.

Trust to get some feedback from Naaptol on the action taken.
Shwetawaghmare

Feb 3, 2017

Naaptol

The person used cheap language when i refused that price and the number is +918294850216
Shwetawaghmare

Feb 3, 2017

Fake call used very cheap language

I have received call from naaptol comapny and he said that i won prize i said i dont want then he had used very cheaped language.
Keshava18

Jan 9, 2017

Scam Calls from person claiming to be from Naaptol

We got a call from some unknown person claiming that he is from Naaptol and that we have won 13 Lakhs in prize money and asked us to deposit 5600 towards registration charges. When we asked for further details he did not give and when we asked for account number to be confirmed over email to which we need to transfer, he started abusing using bad words in Hindi. His number is +91 8969136667.

These guys must be reported to Cyber Crime Police on immediate notice failing which they will continue to run their scams using Naaptol Company name!! This is very serious scam that people are playing daily with innocent public. We request Cyber crime police to take immediate action.

We have been getting similar calls from various other number and people for example a person named Harish called and claimed we have won 5 grams gold. Harish number is +91 7564022780 and various others claiming various prizes like Tata Safari Car, 5 grams gold ring and 1 lakh cash, 13 lakhs prize money etc., so on and so forth. This is very much irritating for people who know that these are scamsters and for innocent public it is easy to be fooled by these people. The serious question We have is how come our details are available with these strangers when it is supposed to be retained only with Naaptol. We believe that Naaptol does not adequate data controls in place and personal information is getting leaked out from Naaptol.

Jan 3, 2017

Copper based utensils

We ordered copper based 15 piece set paid 1500 for it there are bends on the bowls if we call and ask them they are saying we will take care next time without talking anything about it, after this experience who is going to order next time, what about return policy they will show so nicely in the ad which will not be there in reality be careful before ordering hope will get some response from them
amol24349

Dec 14, 2016

not refunding my amount

Its regarding Order number 28063532 My parents unknowingly paid 1500 Rs on receiving this product even when it was already paid thru net banking at the time of booking this product. When I talked to one of your CC on refunding my amount, he assured me that I will received it in a week or two. But now since it more than a two month and didn't received my refund. Since my parents were not use to this I was expecting at least delivery boy should not suppose to take money.
Can anyone please help me on this .. Also you guys have closed my earlier complaint without any discussion and by putting no efforts on that
AnonymousOne

Nov 5, 2016

Scam Phone Calls related to Naaptol

For Last 4 Days i am getting some really irritating phone calls, saying that for the product we bought from Naaptol recently ,we have won this and that. we are really annoyed by it and want this thing to be noticed as quickly as possible. Take certain actions against these people . the numbers are
091285 67614
Pgpoonam

Oct 28, 2016

Fake call for Tata sapphire

I recieved call from naaptol he said I am lucky winner who won tata sapphire and for getting it we have to pay 12500 as tax so please see to it who are they using your name..
gousiyapeerjade

Oct 21, 2016

fake call from naaptol

I received a call, stating that you have won tata sapphire and I need to transfer fund of 6500 in bank, no account number was mentioned and the person clearly said that give me a call after you reach bank we will give you account details, no authentication was done. Option of cash was also provided. lol its really damn funny
Anumeet

Sep 1, 2016

Supersonic machine

As shown in tv how it works.they said no flies.cockroaches,no ants ,no lizards .but they r liars.this product is fake.wastage of money.they gave dis product for2000rs.plz take ur product back and return our money.we r very disappointed.i request people don't trust naptol.
patelnisha

Jul 20, 2016

jeo tex 4sim mobile

i purchased jeo tex 4 sim mobile order no is 24718863 but mobile internet not working because told one year surfing free with reliancsim i purchase reliance sim but data connection setting not open i told customer care but not responce i request refund my 3398 Rs.and change my jeotex mobile phone.

nisha patel
8860350570,9873798627
Alok Kr singh

May 25, 2016

Mini car fridge not properly work

Sir i am Alok Singh
My mobile No. 8109825026

Sir i am shoap a mini car fridge but its not me usefull. So please return my car fridge and refund my amount immediately. My Order No.22745824 Date : 13 May 2016. COD Value Rs. 4398.00/-
henahena1000

May 15, 2016

Worst company ever

This is a terrible company with terrible sales executives. I have never had such a bad experience with any platform. I ordered something online which had very bad quality, so I returned the item and got a credit note. After a few months I called them up and wanted to order 2 items that would equal my credit note amount. The sales executive on the phone rudely answered with a no. Not just him but I called 3 more times thinking I might get someone nice on the phone. But same experience sadly. Firstly, there should be no problem if I order 2 or 10 things if it equals my credit note amount. Secondly they have no right to be rude to a customer, specially if they have already purchased something and they are in fact talking politely.

I will recommend All of you to stay away from this company and never purchase anything.
henahena1000

May 15, 2016

Terrible experience

Kumar nitesh

Apr 27, 2016

DataWind tab in dead condition

DataWind tab in dead condition
Complain No-14424381 date 28/3/16 against your order no-21346834 I have purchase one datawind tab from naaptol.My order No. is 21346834. I received my product on dt.26.03.16 at 7:35PM. After receiving I found that the tab not working. Immediately ,I convey the message to your customer care on dt.06.12.14 at 11:00 PM.From till date your customer care executive give different response.
I make several call with your customer executive but still not receiving any positive response. Always your customer ezecutive give me different reply.During this period I made 20 times call with your customer executive ,they all try to make me fool only.Continuously half an hour they put my phone on hold & after that disconnect.
Kindy send the address to whom I deposit your product & From where I get my amount.

I am not able to wear such hrassment .You are requested to replace my Data wind tab & return my amount of Rupees (Rs.3398/- Three Thousand Three Hundred Ninth Eight rupees only).

Can you give me solution how to handle with the same issue.

Regards.

shiben123

Dec 25, 2015

Vox-mobile & New Order cancellation

Hellow,

I am shiben Biswas form Islampur, Uttar Dinajpur in West Bengal. Sir, 1st time I was become foolish, when I bought a Vox Mobile from you network with a price 3999 + 199 vp charges. It fully not working. I complained & they send me a solution giving me a battery. but my Problem would not solve.
2nd time I book a home projector with a offer price 5999 & the OTP no was 114727(17.12.2015). I was finding cash on delivery in your website then a seller boy from your end said me I am solving your problem, I said its ok but I could not want to be foolish like before, then he disconnect the phone & said sir we are unable to serve at this pin code no. I want to said, what is it? I con't complain against you? I could not say after this accident that you are fraud with your website.

Your are fully vocous marketing company.

Please don't do this again you cheaters & don't destroy the others web marketing.
manishmanish

Dec 16, 2015

naaptol - unjustified company

This is with regards to order placed on Naaptol as per the ad Shown on tv on 15th dec 2015. As per the Ad, 3 pack of American indigo jeans was for Rs 1999/- only. Mind you in the ad there is no mentioned of freight charges ( Rs 386/- ). Also in other ads if there are any additional charges , it would specify be specified. I inquired on 15 dec on the specified number in the ad. The attendend took the order and she asked me to pay Rs 1999 and extra Rs 396 for shipping charges. I cancelled the order. Again just to recheck I dialled the same number the other attendend took the order without specifying any shipping charges , ( Pls go through your recording, if you don't have I shall provide you. ) The order was booked with reference number 18719936.Along with a vouchers of Rs 250/ for next purchase ,I was confirmed the order will be done in 48 hours. After again the same day ############ I get a call again from Naaptol ############ , a lady reconfirms the order and also assured me that no Shipping charges will be taken, I need to pay only 1999/. ( I have got the recorded calls )

After an hour ago I get a call from my residence that my order is arrived. since I had left no money with my mom I requested my neighbor who is also a senior citizen to take the order. She paid the amount Rs 4400/-cash and took the order. When I reached I the evening from my office I was surprised to see there were 2 packs of order both in my name. I immediately notified it to your department. The attendant was very rude even accepted the mistake and blamed it to the logistic department and said nothing can be done. Also he tried to convinced me by saying I was in profit and also blame me why did I accepted the parcel. I also speak to Mr Brijkumar who claimed to be the floor supervisor and assured me to forward my complain and promised returns in the form of cash voucher. Pls understand how shall I return the money in form of voucher to my old neighbor.

How come the same order with 2 different rates ? ( There is something very wrong going around here ). Kindly check and revert to me in one day.
1) order number - 18719936 - amount- 2396/-
2) order number - 18721649 - amount -1999/-

Renault India - ***VERY MUCH GHATIA BEHAVIOUR OF (RENAULT BENCHMARK...
    No solution so far ... FIND THE DETAIL ... Suffered,...
    Uprtou - Fee Refund
    Sir, I am Khushnuma Ansari , I am apply for MBA...
    GVMC GAJUWAKA - STREET LIGHT
    MY STREET LIGHT POLE NUMBER 56 A/10, ASHOK NAGAR STREET...
    Disney Channel India - Stopping selfie with bajrangi
    Please reduce timings of useless cartoons on your channel...
    Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation - Stray dog rotten in our society
    Pls take the rotten dog away from the society .. The...
    Kolkata foriegn lcao - Non delivery of parcel
    My parcel has been stuck since 24th September 2019 in...
    Copy of INCOME TAX RETURN FROM LONDON - Not Yet received at Bhubaneswar
    A LETTER FROM ROYAL MAIL WAS SENT ON 3/10/2019 at 11.59...
    Domino's Pizza India (Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd.) - Service and food safety issue
    Hello Dominos I am the regular customer of your reputed...
    sahara India - NON receipt maturity payment
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I Ashish Kumar S/o Kailash Nath R/o...
    PAN NSDL - Paid Money, did not receive otp
    I have applied for PAN Card online with option E-KYC...