Nagar Nigam Jaipur/ Dog Catcher

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nagar Nigam Jaipur/ Dog Catcher

Sep 16, 2020

Complain for dog cat catcher

Help
Call on this number

Sep 16, 2020

Dog catcher required

For help plz call on this number

DOG CATCHER REQUIRED URGENT

In my area, there are nearly 6-7 dog that is disturbing, they are sitting in a group and there are many people that have been injured due to there attack especially two-wheel vehicles are been attacked by them and have led to very near accident and nearly two-three minor to a major accident.We faced said problem from one year.
They attack any vechiles which pass from our colony. Small childrens are afraid to go outside freely as they think it might bite them. Hence i request you to please take this matter seriously and remove these street dogs from our locality as they can pose a danger to anybodys life in future.

URGENT DOG CATCHES REQUIRED

URGENT DOG CATCHER REQUIRED

sanjay1884

Aug 12, 2020

Urgent Dog catcher required

We are staying in Narendra Nagar, Near Hari Nagar 3rd, Swej farm, New Sanganer Roard, Jaipur . We are facing of problems of many street dogs in our society. These street dogs can be seen moving not in all over the society but spreading garbage in our house also, Even these street dogs may dangerous for playing kids in our society, These are so dangerous and had bitten few kids in recent days.
Kindly arrange them to catch immediately with the help of Dog catchers.

Looking forward to an early action in this regards,

Thaking you,
Sanjay Sharma
Ritu Sewani

To catch the Dog

This is Manoj from model town, block C, near raghukul apartment Jaipur. In our colony there is street dog(white) who is very dangerous. Children can’t play and he try to bight everyone. He just run behind the bikers and many people.

Ritu Sewani

To catch the dog

This is Manoj from model town, block C malviya nagar, Jaipur. In our colony there is street dog(white) who is very dangerous. Children can’t play and he try to bight everyone. He just run behind the bikers and many of them.

7877919520

Aug 4, 2020

A dog need to catch immediately

This is Manoj from Narayana Nagar, Dadi ka Phatak Jaipur. In our colony there is street dog who is very dangerous. Children can’t play and he try to bight everyone. He just run behind the bikers and many of them have been injured.

7877919520
Akshat Jaimini

Jul 28, 2020

Rabid dog is biting other street dogs

There's a rabid dog in my area who is biting people and other street dogs
All the dogs which usually feed got bitten by him and theres serious tension in my area due to this
ease catch that dog otherwise people might kill him
Its a request that ease vaccinate other dogs and leave them back as the are really ki d with people they protect us from other aggressive dogs and not even a single person has any kind of problem with them
That rabid dog has made so much chaos
Please take any action as soon as possible
Akshat Jaimini
2435, Khazane walo ka rasta
Chandpole Bazar
Jaipur
contact no. - 7976375334
Harsh578 vardhan

Jul 21, 2020

To remove street dogs

There are around 20 dogs who keep barking and run behind people and bite them. I lives in 803,rani sati nagar, nirman nagar,Jaipur.i request you to please take away these dogs from here as they are becoming dangerous day by day.

For any query please contact me at 9875744587
jitendra2108

Jul 21, 2020

catch the street dogs

We are staying in well developed township Akshat Kanota Estate, near Kanota, Nayla road, Agra Road, Jaipur . We are facijng of problems of many street dogs in our society. These street dogs can be seen moving not in all over the society but spreading garbage in our house also, Even these street dogs may dangerous for playing kids in our society,
Kindly arrange them to catch immediately with nthe help of Dog catchers.

Looking forward to an early action in this regards,

Thaking you,

Jitendra Johri
Mobile No 8890005666
Vikas Gupta1987

Jul 3, 2020

Street dogs biting people

I stay at D253, Raj Mahal Apartments, Devi Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur-302016 near Collectrate Circle. There is a group of 8-9 dogs on Devi Marg, generally seen in front of Shahpura Guest House or ASG HOSPITAL. They are always barking, running behind people and biting them. Today morning, while on a walk, they bit my 5 year old daughter also. I request you to kindly take them away from here as they are becoming dangerous day by day, people are afraid of crossing that area. In case of any ques contact me on 9672856742.
Hope the action will be taken as soon as possible.
chauhansinghshashwat

Jun 15, 2020

Don't come here

As, per the guidelines of nagar nigam if a stray dog is not harming any children or any human & and the stray dogs are sitting quietly in the streets They are not applicable to be taken away by the Dog catchers
As the 2 dogs nearby me are humble and patient, so they should not be taken away by any facuilty of any Department
Thanks & regards
Yours sincerely
Shashwat Singh Chauhan
E-60 Shastri nagar near scince park.
raviiyer68

May 15, 2020

TO REMOVE STREET DOGS FROM OUR SOCIETY.

We are facing a menance of street dogs in our society Rangoli Gardens, Panchyawala Jaipur. Ours is a gated community and inspite of this there is a Mr.COl.Banwari who is bringing in the Street dogs in to our society and creating a nuisance to our society. Further many times there have been cases of these dogs biting the children and other pets as well. We are surprised how he is able to bring the street dogs in to our society and no action is being taken. We need your help in catching these street dogs and relocate them.
Manish kaurani

May 10, 2020

Disturbance due to street dogs

Hi Team

I am a resident of A/569 govind marg malviya nagar. There is a bitch and its family of 5 dogs in our locality.
There is one family who is taking care of these dogs.
These dogs litter places, enter in the house of every person and stumble the garbage, take clothes, take shoes etc. Moreover they attack small cats, pegions and eat same in our locality. They attack our servants, any vechiles which pass from our colony. Small childrens are afraid to go outside freely as they think it might bite them. Hence i request you to please take this matter seriously and remove these street dogs from our locality as they can pose a danger to anybodys life in future.

Manish
Manish kaurani

May 10, 2020

Disturbance due to street dogs

Hi Team

I am a resident of A/569 govind marg malviya nagar jaipur 302017. There is a bitch and its family of 5 dogs in our locality.
There is one family who is taking care of these dogs.

Manish
Jayesh sharma

Apr 1, 2020

Disturbance due to dogs

In my area, there are nearly 6-7 dog that is disturbing, they are sitting in a group and there are many people that have been injured due to there attack especially two-wheel vehicles are been attacked by them and have led to very near accident and nearly two-three minor to a major accident.We faced said problem from one yera.
This is just a tip of the iceberg as they have caused many other problems that are some of them have even bitten few people and have slightly injured, this matter needs to be handled as this has made the area very unsafe and there are nearly 8-10 dogs and have also created little in the street that may cause diseases in future.
An educated citizen will like you to inform you about the incident and looking forward to a positive response from your side.
Jayesh sharma
Ashok vihar manyawas mansarover jaipur 302020
banna

Mar 19, 2020

Dog catch

Banwari this side,
I just want to register a complaint regarding the street dogs in my colony they have attached many time on my pet dog few months back they bite it and my dog was so injured today again they bite him and its know untolerable so plz kindly help me to catch that dogs many accidents are happeing bcz of them..
Hope you will show concern as soon as possible..
You cam reach me at :
jain vihar, near podar world school, ajmer road, jaipur
samarthhhhh

Feb 27, 2020

Stray dog bitting

Samarth this side,
I just want to register a complaint regarding the street dogs in my colony (Desh Bhushan Nagar, Galta gate , Delhi bypass jaipur) they have attached many time on my pet dog few months back they bite it and my dog was so injured today again they bite him and its know untolerable so plz kindly help me to catch that dogs many accidents are happeing bcz of them..
Hope you will show concern as soon as possible..
You cam reach me at :
Samarth : 7062142502
Tanushree pareek

Feb 26, 2020

Dogs catching

I am tanushree pareek from pratap nagar sanganer jaipur . Yesterday many dogs come and attack to my dog. He is very injured. Many cows are moving there. So kindly help me to catch the dog and cows.
Tanushree pareek

Feb 26, 2020

Dog bitting in my area

Many dogs in my area. Yesterday they will attack on my pet dog. He is very injured. So kindly help me. To catch the dogs.
Zulfiquar

Feb 25, 2020

Urgent Dog catcher required

Yours Truly
Zulfiquar Ali,
H. No.-1851
Sherpur House Mehro ki Nadi Chokrdi Ram Chandra Ji Ki.
JAipur-302002

namanjain9460

Feb 22, 2020

Street Dog Apedemic

Dear sir/mam
In my area(janakpuri2nd, Imliwala Phatak), there are nearly 10-12 dog that is disturbing the wellness of my area and there are many people that have been injured due to there attack especially two-wheel vehicles are been attacked by them and have led to very near accident and nearly two-three minor to a major accident.
This is just a tip of the iceberg as they have caused many other problems that are some of them have even bitten few people and have slightly injured, this matter needs to be handled as this has made the area very unsafe and there are nearly 10-15 dogs and have also created little in the street that may cause diseases in future.
Yours Truly.
Ram Chandra Jain
(41, Janakpuri second, imliwala phatak)
Ruchika gupta1

Feb 12, 2020

Dog catched

I am from 12/980, malviya nagar jaipur . Today you catched a dog from our colony. That dog is innocent. He only bit those 2 guys who were outsiders and drunk and came at late hours . I know I cannot take care of him by tying him inside my house. But can you just drop him in an orphanage where he could be taken good care of. He is black in colour with dark grey eyes. He is very silent and a good boy. Please don't kill him .