Nagar Nigam Jhunsi Allahabad

indian-resident

Jul 12, 2020

Broken Road, Potholes and water-logging

Dear Sir/Madam

I am a resident of Sector-7 Yojana-3, Jhunsi, Prayagraj. I have been living here since past 25 years. The road leading to "labour chauraha" has been broken since forever, and was last built 10 years ago. This is merely a 100 m long road from 7/111 to 7/123. This leads to water logging on the broken-road and causes Dengue since last 3 years annually. Members of the sector have suffered from dengue, malaria. Other roads in the nearby sectors have always been repaired frequently except this road for some reason.

I have reached out to the GramPradhan Mr Dhunnu Yadav and he has refused to help in making the road again.
I don't know whom to reach out now. Thus I am seeking help over here.
Please take note of this complaint and provide with some action.

A Distressed Indian Citizen
Sector-7, Yojana-4, Jhunsi, Prayagraj(Allahabad), 211019, Uttar Pradesh
rajan101

Jul 9, 2020

Illegal Abandoned Land Encroachment

There is a land near about 200 m from Pollution Office Jhunsi. The land belongs to Awas Vikas and is unsold since there is "Mahua Tree" present which is not cut and hence where a professional prostitute (no insult intended) named Kavita Nigam has illegally constructed a house and living there from years. Please take notice of the illegal construction and take necessary action. I want to buy that land.

Rajan Chowdhry (Havelia Jhunsi)
Raho Mn

Jun 10, 2020

Power supply

We have had in 2018 we register for city power supply and get the meter box also . But no one comes for connection of city supply.plzz take any action on this .
Address- munsi ka purva ,poore surdas
, Jhusi
sanjeev vishwakarma23

Mar 23, 2017

fogged to get rid of mosquitoes

I want to say that at jhunsi area there is more mosquitoes due maghmella and other road wastes, here cases of mosquito-borne diseases will increased, so please sent persons for fogging to get rid of mosquitoes.
be aware this problem in the jhunsi area.

thanks and Regards

Sanjeev Vishwakarma
Vulcaniser

Aug 16, 2016

PEOPLE THROUGHING COWDUNG AND WASTE ON THE ABANDONED PLOT OF AWAS VIKAS

I live in Jhunsi and my house no is 9/239/10. There is a abandoned plot of Awas vikas in front of my house in which my neighbours throw house waste and cow dung.The condition is so measurable to live in this environment, so please help if anything possible.

Jul 7, 2012

Water on Road

I deeply request from you that my native place is in Jhunsi allahabad-211019.

Issue is that in front of my house lot of water are deposited in front of my house. So, Its a request to you people please take some action in that issue.
We are facing lot of problem I'm giving the address regarding this are below :

9/224, Sector No.9, Awas Vikas Colony, Jhunsi, Allahabad -211019