Nagar Nigam Mathura Vrindavan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nagar Nigam Mathura Vrindavan

neetunarendra

Oct 14, 2021

PROBLEM FROM MONKEYS

SIR WE ARE FACING PROBLEM FROM MONKEYS.
THEY ATTACK ON PERSON AND SNATCH GLASS, MOBILE, WALLET, AND EVERYTHING WHATEVER PERSON HAVE.
MANY PEOPLES HAVE INJURED BY MONKEYS.
NOW A DAYS NAGAR NIGAM TEAM ARE CATCHING MONKEYS FROM VRINDAVAN BUT TEAM ARE NOT COMMING IN OUR AREA ( GAUTAM PARA ) .
SO PLEASE CONCERN MY COMPLAIN AND SEND NAGAR NIGAM TEAM TO CATCHING MONKEYS IN GAUTAM PARA AREA.
THANK YOU.
NARENDRA BIHARI GAUTAM (ADVOCATE)
GAUTAM PARA, VRINDAVAN,
MOB:- 9359518650
BRAJESH Kumar Goswami

Sep 24, 2021

सड़क की सफाई

मुख्य बाजार से बांके बिहारी मंदिर के 4/5 नंबर द्वार की ओर जाने वाले मार्ग में सौदंर्यीकृत चबूतरे के बराबर वाली गली में बहुत सा मलबा भरा हुआ है तथा नाली का निर्माण न होने के कारण गंदा पानी सड़क पर फैल रहा है।
VICEK BANSAL

Dec 12, 2020

स्वेज लाइन न डालना

मैं A 23, गोविन्द नगर सैक्टर बी निकट पोतरा कुण्ड मथुरा का निवासी हूँ । यहां पर आस पास सभी क्षेत्रों में सीवर लाइन डालने का कार्य पूरा हो चुका है या चल रहा है लेकिन हमारी गली में यह काम शुरू भी नहीं हुआ है । कारण पता नहीं है । रोड मैप है : पोतरा कुण्ड से ओवरब्रिज की ओर, ओवर ब्रिज से पहले दाहिनी ओर पार्क जिसमें ट्रांस फार्मर लगा है की पास वाली गली । इसमें चार मकान हैं जिनमें सबसे पहला मकान डा0 संजय अग्रवाल का है । कृपया व्यक्तिगत रूप से ध्यान देकर इस कार्य को प्राथमिकता के आधार पर पूर्ण कराने का कष्ट करें : रमन लाल गुप्ता , सेवा निवृत्त प्रबन्धक, भारतीय स्टेट बैंक ।

Nov 8, 2020

No road no nali

I am resident of Charbagh Colony, Girdharpur, Mathura.
Our main problem is that there is no road and no nali built in our colony. We have been complaining and requesting to our parshad smt Rajni devi of ward 3 but all requests are invail for last 2 years.
It's only this colony which is left out for somany years and people are forced to pay money to get their own road developed by themselves.

Please help us because of no nali facility people are forced to open their waste on the road which has created a big problem for the residents. It's an open invitation for diseases.
Please help us.

193 Charbagh Colony,
Girdharpur road
Mathura

Sep 24, 2020

Stray animals

Municipal Corporation Mathura Vrindavan is requested that the stray animals roaming and spreading dirt in Vrindavan are very upset because they clean their street every morning, but here the stray animals roam and spread dirt There is no attention to this, you are requested to take appropriate action on this.

Regards. Date

IMPROPER CLEANING OF AREA

The Chairmen
Nagar Nigam Mathura

Sub:improper cleaning of area

Through the column of this letter i want to pay your kind attention towards the improper cleaning of roads.
Every where there is no regular cleaning and no dustbin faslity is there.address-jhingur mathura near old bus stand mathura
Pallavikat

Feb 20, 2020

Blockage of Sewage line

I am resident of Banke Bihari Colony ,Vrindaban. The sewage line is blocked and I am facing lot of problems because of this .Please take necessary action to solve my problem

Asha Kathil
Banke Bihari Colony
Near Ram Mandir Raman Reti
Vrindaban-
manan2410

Feb 1, 2020

garbage won't getting picked up

sir i am manan ag. from mathura goverdhan chaurha ,shri babulal kishanlal mithai wale.....my firms dustbin is filled since 2 days nd the cleaning association wont come to take it ......where should i dump my garbage....huge request plzzz....send them to take it
GPS22

Jan 22, 2020

Mutation

I have already submitted my document and affidavit n full house tex in 03/02/2017 but note done mutation till tofay
GOPAL prasad sharma
68/3/49
Surya nagar
Mathura
22/01/2020
SUDHIR KUMAR GAUR

Jan 13, 2020

NALI BLOCK

I reside in Rishi Nagar ,Moholi Road , Mathura ( U.P) Nali is block I really very upseting ...please help .

Sudhir Gaur
30 ,Rishi Nagar
Moholi Road ,
MATHURA (U.P)

Arun kumar saini

Sep 22, 2019

Swatch Bharat abhiyan

I have requested you.sir plz my area not sure safai Nagar nigam. Employee miss behaviour for me.so plz check my area. Raja ram pati dholi pyau mathura Arun Kumar 7830222113
anujbansal1991

Aug 9, 2019

STREET LIGHT AND ROAD CONDITION

Sir I am anuj bansal from amazpur mathura. Sir there is so much garbage outside our factory. Our whole colony is in problem because of it. there is problem of street light.road problem,
Nalisha

Jul 15, 2019

Dumping of waste in front of my house

I reside in dampier nagar,mathura in ashoka tower lane.your cleaning staff dump all the waste in front of my house which really very upseting and after 3 to 4 days jcb comes to collect it...my house front is not dumping zone...i asked so many times to not dump in front of my house but he doesnt care..please help
ajayvermalive

Jul 3, 2019

To Remove Mobile Tower from Govind Vihar Colony

The Chairmen
Nagar Nigam Mathura

Sub. : Application for removal of mobile tower from residential area.

A New mobile tower has been installed near my house in Govind Vihar Colony, Vikas Nagar, Saraswati Kund, Mathura which is harmful to body please remove this mobile tower as soon as possible.

Ajay Verma
Govind Vihar Colony, Mathura
Lata agrawal

Jun 1, 2019

Lack of Sanitation

Sir I am Anant Agrawal native of govind nagar mathura. Sir there is so much garbage outside our house. Our whole colony is in problem because of it. Sir, some days ago
a person threw a dead calf in our neighbourhood. Because of that calf many mosquitoes have born, foul smell is blowing everywhere. There is lack of sanitation outside.
So sir, I request you to take actions to solve our problem of calf otherwise diseases will born soon.
Thanking You
Vishnu.singh

May 23, 2019

Water supply

Dear sir ,

We people live in ward no 37 in this area water supply from krishna vihar BSA Road water tank but operator mukut sharma, available on this tank don't open water supply for the pipe line which lending in our doorstep.

It's humble request to get this problem confirm in ward 37 than please resolve the problem on priority .

Vishnu singh
Thakur Vikash Raghav

May 14, 2019

Swach Bharat abhiyan

Sir in my area mathura ward no51.some person has so much storage of gobers storage and also felt in nalis.they provide so much disease and mosquito in area,many times we have complaint him bt they have no response plz provide necessary action.Shivpuri mathura 8279941719
Shailendra.Sharma

Oct 13, 2018

Wandering cattles causes dangerous accidents

My name is Shailendra Sharma. I work in teaching profession. On the night of October 4, 2018, I was coming back from my work to my home Vrindavan it was 9:20 in the night and I was coming back from Mathura from my work. on the way near ITI there was a Black Bull on the road, I was wearing helmet. there were no street lights on the road and I could not see the Black Bull standing on the road and I hit right into the Bull. this accident resulted in fractured and dislocated wrist. doctors operated on my wrist and they placed steel implant in my wrist and it costed me 30000 rupees for treatment. Now who is responsible for this problem I want a compensation for this mishap pending from the Nagar Nigam.