Nagpur Muncipal Corporation

Sneha921

Aug 23, 2019

Noise Pollution in residential premises

Respected Sir/Mam,
I live in 46 B/2, Parvati Nagar, Near Fulmati Mata Mandir Nagpur. Our neighbors had made a stacking place in

their backyard for temporary building materials and fabrication. Loading and unloading of the material keep going on even at 1:00-

2:00 am and during the whole day we have to tolerate immense loud noise due to the use of cutting blades. The noise is so intense

that it's affecting the peace of the area and as it is adjacent to our house it deeply affects our concentration during studying and

cause a headache. Even after multiple times asking to stop the noise, there is no action taken by them and only making

the situation more worst. Hence, I am requesting for a fair legal action from NMC against this inhuman torture in my vicinity.

Hoping for quick legal action and justice from the authority. Or guide us to take proper action towards this.

Parvati Nagar

Nagpur- 440027

Jun 24, 2019

Noise pollution

I am complaining for the noise pollution near my house. The volume is kept very high starting from 6.30 am in the morning. The same thing happens in the evening. It is a one week religiy program.
It is very disturbing and irritating to listen to it.
Please take action asap.

Near Gandhi Putla,
Santi Ground,
Itwari,
Nagour

Jun 24, 2019

Noise pollution

I want to complain for the noise pollution in my area. The noise starts from 6.30 am in the morning at very high volume. There is this religious program going on. The same high noise is also heard in evenings.
It is very disturbing and irritating to listen to it. The volume is kept too high then the permissible DB. Please look into the matter asap.

Near Gandhi Putla,
Santi Ground,
Itwari,
Nagpur
Prajwal851

Dec 18, 2018

Noise pollution, a very serious issue

some people just don't care about what the time is going on now i have my exams coming soon and the play music even after 10pm just take some strong action so that every time when a anyone thinks of playing music loudly after 10 pm needs to think 100 times before doing that i mean the punishment should be very much so that people start noticing it...

thank you in advance because i know you will do it...soon
Amitkakkad982273

Sep 26, 2018

Street lights not working

Non working of street lights.
Street lights in Sneh Nagar Are not working from last three days. It's a residential area and thier is a moving traffic in this area. Which is leading to accidents and Eve teasing. Kindly pls start the street lights at the earliest.
Amit Kakkad

Oct 29, 2017

Noise pollution in residential area

Iam resident of ayodhya nagar nagpur a great nuissance is being carried on from 5 am to 9 pm which for a student is the most crucial time to study .Its a purely residential area .The program is of bhajan in the memory of past father's first death anniversary and this is going to happen for a whole week. Iam having my exams and this thing has giving me pain in the nerves of my head .They have badly ruined my study planned.Iam getting depression due to it because my house is just beside. Cant i as a citizen and a student have right to have a peaceful life ..this isnt even new this has been happening frm years now still no use...untill anyone gets a serious health issue ...iam hanlving my CA professional exams which are so crucial. We tried communicating them to minimize the volume but no use they didnt even held up our calls this is so dissapointing that a situation of emotional instability has come upon me pls help ..
Ayodhya nagar
Nagpur

Oct 29, 2017

Noise pollution in residential area

I really need help ...My exams are there from 2 nd of november and near my house which is purely a residential area ,ayodhya nagar ...a program of bhajan is being carried on in the memory of there past father who has completed a year ...the bhajan program is carried on for a week and has created a lot nuissance ryt frm 5am to 9 pm which is the crucial time to study ,the situation is very harmful for me im getting depression bcz of dat we tried calling them to minimize the volume but they are not even responding ...im having my CA professional exams on 2 nov amd this is not new in our area...
Pls do help .
Ayodhya nagar
Near sai mandir compound
Nagpur ..
dgtechngp

Sep 23, 2017

Noise Pollution

We are the resident of Laxmi nagar, Nagpur, near water tank. There is huge noise pollution in Devi pendal in Laxmi nagar, in Shantis ( small huts, Zopadpatti) near water tank. Students exams are near and we have few offices here.

Please do the needful.

Abhijit Rajurkar
Digi-Tech Sales Inc
SGS India Pvt. Ltd.,
0712 2223689

Apr 3, 2017

Noise pollution heavy pollution ..hazards to helth

Fabrication work near my place is still pending issue
Why concern are not taking action ... Noise pollution control board have chk personally but .. still the work going on to torture us

Want to file a case ...febricator licence can not be permanent in residential area ... Which nit approved ... The law for noise pollution implementade in the year 2010..

And same what happened to liquor shop and. Bar owenr.

Seeking for guidance from law expertise.
Thx
Nishant.

Apr 3, 2017

Noise pollution heavy pollution ..hazards to helth

My father launch a complain against the tajshri fabrication work for lots of noise polution which is running for more than 10 years and more . that to be they have started this business for short time of period by saying that will shift to commercial area . day buy day they have started using the heavy tin cutter machinery.

sir my father is 65 years old having back pain and blood pressure problem , my mother is also old both are staying alone at home both are on medication . can sleep or stay at home when 9 am the fabrication work start but the owner is list bother for this thin my father launch the complain regarding this at hanuman nagar zonal office ( Nagpur . Maharashtra health dept ) this people comes one time only to warn them to stop this . but i dont understand where the system goes wrong. the owner of this shop he begin his work again and my poor father and mother can not fight with situation . as i stay on may long hrs shift/ night shift job at private company . my parents are helpless.

sir i am educated guy i no rules and regulation for such kind of nose pollution but the fabricater might be playing with same system
every one can see that the manufacturing of grilles and other stuff still going on. but we fill that fabricator is more stronger than the system and we poor people can not do any thing for the some and me as a son i can not save my parents life.i have to leave them in the strong voice pollution when i leave for my job.

Still the noise pollution department not acting not doing..
They personally visit to the place saw and hear the thing ..but still no action from them ... Helth departments don't want to help me..
Nishant
Nishaj0333333

Mar 4, 2017

Noise pollution heavy pollution ..hazards to helth

My complaint are still pending noise pollution heavy pain for me to servive at my own home... Residential are ..NIT approved for the same fabrication work ... I would again request the noise pollution control board reevaluated the thing .. I know the same. Board serve notice to tajshri fabrication work ashtavinak colony hudkeshwar road Nagpur ._ 34 but still I don understand still the shop owner doing his work with same flow ..noise pollution act.2010 is very strong but y it is not applicable in my case to the shop owner..

Needs to send it to law for evaluation

Matter of Justis naw...
Reg.
Nishant
Vaishali Thool

Feb 25, 2017

NOISE POLLUTION IN DIXIT NAGAR AREA

To the Concerned Authority,

Kindly take Cognizance of high Noisse Pollution in Dixit Nagar area, Nari road. there is a Mandir in this area which causes this nuisance everyday and without any time restraints

Alert Citizen
Nishaj0111

Jan 18, 2017

Noises pollution health and safety

Dear All U can also give your complaints to noise pollution control boards Nagpur.
Regarding the same matter .
Noise pollution and fabrication work
Noise pollution/ affecting badly on health of kids /younger/old age and surrounding. Peoples.
Nishaj83

Dec 14, 2016

Voice pollution. Health and safety. Side efect

Still the same till the date health safety department only seeing a pic of a paper being issue to febricator near my home. But what is the meaning of that noc. Is the the permission to played with people life. There is no any parameter to chk the pollution he spreading all over. Tempreraly made tin shade is enough. For fabrication work. There is no any provision to make that working place sound proof. NMC. Don't have any listed rules list for such kind of work or productions house.
Public transport also permitted from the governments RTO. That sector is regularly moniter in interest public health . life and safety.
Are the NMC chaking on such kind of licence weather the entrepreneur of fabrication work are fallowing the rule for child lebour. Safety for the staff and top of that. Is he fallowing the rules for producing the. Unhealthy noise pollution .
Working and producing something for family's bread and butter is fine but. While doing this playing.with innocent people also crime. Health and safety department of NMC should be work on that parameters
And. And needs to keep a recorded that this type work when people apply.needs to signe agreement with the entrepreneur abt pollution in interest of public health safety. Government health department needs to act very Strong.
Still I hoping for plus.

Dec 11, 2016

voice polution and major helth issue

Fabrication work at residential area ( last at 26 feb-2016
Dear sir/mam i am Nishant N Junghare residence at ashtavinayak colony HUDKESHWAR ROAD NAGPUR MAHARASHTRA

My father launch a complaint against the tajshri fabrication work for lots of noise pollution which is running for more than 10 years and more . that to be they have started this business for short time of period by saying that will shift to commercial area . Day buy day they have started using the heavy tin cutter machinery.

every one can see that the manufacturing of grilles and other stuff still going on. but we fill that fabricater is more stronger than the system and we poor people can not do any thing for the some and me as a son i can not save my parents life.i have to leave them in the strong voice pollution when i leave for my job.
even if we tighten and close the door the distance is just 10 fit only for my wall of room
please sir if someone reading this please help me to stop this.
Nishant Junghare
63- ashtavinayak colony
hudkeshwar road
nagpur-34

Date 12-2016
2nd time after giving so many applications to zonal office hanuman Nagar NAGPUR,
Still the issue is pending ,, earlier it was with my old age father still was having major health issue , send lorts of application in regards to this fabrication work in residential area just 5 fit from my wall ,
There no any provision of cemented wall, no provision of
STOPING LOUD VOICE OF CUTTER / HAMMER/ AND GRINDER ALONG WITH THE BURN POLUTION OF WELDING MACHINE
BUT OUT OF THAT THE Zonel office supporting them for pic of paper which issued them 12 years back. When that residential area was almost empty, they are seeing only one sided. I almost write a mail to NMC official from Nagpur office at
CIVIL LINE ALSO ,BUT NO RESPONSE FOR OFFICIAL LETTERS AND COMPLAINS ALSO.
ONLY NEHARU NAGAR ZONAL OFFICES HELP US AND UNDERSTAND THE THINGS
Can some understand density of this issue from government authority? From NMC Nagpur..
Why all off them avoiding this issue.
No doubt I will fight till end for me and my family health and safety.
But still my question is pending any one left in this government authority (NMC) TO revaluate this issue and help the common man , those who are not having political contacts etc. ?????
Pankaj d. Deshmukh

Nov 28, 2016

Gym sound pollusion

Dear sir/madam ,I am facing noice pollution problem in form of loud music from gym beside my resident since last six yrs .....if anybody can help me .....
It is purely residential area .......hou can I solve this problem ,I have tried many things nothing happens...... Regards, pankaj Deshmukh no.8888937188 address 119 ,Vaibhav nagar ,narsala road near suyash collage dighori ,Nagpur 440034.....
Pankaj d. Deshmukh

Nov 28, 2016

Gym sound pollusion

Chinmayhiru

Nov 14, 2016

Complaint against high sound Mike's of temple at Night

We resident of SanghBuilding Mahal,440032

At hanuman temple near our homes, they sing their Bhajans by loud volume (of loud speaker) every Saturday night from 10pm to 12pm even there is no permission after 10pm ,we are tired, its very difficult to study even communicate with family cant even sleep while their bhajans goes on... hence please take action as soon as possible...request from all residents..
AMOLKUMAR

Jun 23, 2016

आवासीय क्षेत्र से टायर मोल्डिंग का कारखाना हटाने बाबद|

आराधना नगर, दिघोरी छबिलेश्वर मंदीर के पास आवासीय क्षेत्र मे टायर मोल्डिंग का कारखाना है, जिससे दिन भर काला धुर निकलता रहता है| जिस कारण आराधना नगर मे रहने वाले लोगो को सांस लेने मे दिक्कत हो रही है और अस्थमा जैसे बिमारी का सामना करना पड रहा है|

अतः आपसे निवेदन है की उपरोक्त कारण को मद्दे नजर रखते हुए टायर मोल्डिंग का कारखाना आवासीय क्षेत्र से हटाने की कृपा करे|
jokertango

Mar 12, 2016

noise pollution

dear sir,

On behalf of giripeth-gorepeth residents i write to you to sort out the noise issue. There is one vegetable seller who gets his wares in a red colored 3 wheeler and has installed a mic in his vehicle. the level at which he uses the mic is way above the permissible limit. it is not only a daily nuisance but a major cause of disturbance to student and elderly alike.when he was told not to use the mic, he says then how will people know we are here, do what you can do.
request you to kindly check this nuisance.

thanks...

Feb 26, 2016

fabrication work at residential area

dear sir/mam i am Nishant N junghare residence at ashtavinayak colony HUDKESHWAR ROAD NAGPUR MAHARASHTRA

please sir if someone reading this please help me to stop this.

nishant junghare
63- ashtavinayak colony
hudkeshwar road
nagpur-34
asif08

Feb 4, 2016

sound pollution and air pollution near to residences

Address- Kamgar nagar Nari Road Nagpur
Near Hanuman temple
We are facing problem of continuous sound pollution and air pollution through small scale industries doing commercial work of welding, sheet cutting, making house windows and shutters of steel material grinding and spray painting (lots of dusts and bad smell )in our residential area for last 1 years.
Due to welding, there may be eyes problem also. It’s not only creates air pollution but also noise pollution. He thinks that nobody can stop his work.
Whenever machine of sheet cutting and grinding operate, it becomes very difficult to live in home due to very loud noise and also difficult for children to concentrate on their studies. All family members also feel mental harassment and head ache.

You are requested to kindly remove this workshop and I hope you will take prompt action and help in making the surroundings healthy.

ajinkyadev

Jan 24, 2016

complaint about sound pollution

We residance of janki nagar sequre near uday nagar chulk. We are facing soo many noise pollution of bikes and cars horn because of no speed braker can put on road so vechiles can drive fast blow horn many times in square ..sir we are facing horns problems plz help us..plz sir
hoshang nimbalkar

Oct 29, 2015

Complaint Against Fabrication Work at residential Area

We the residents of Rukimini Nagar, Near Mahalgi Nagar Square Nagpur have filed complaint 6 months ago against Sound Pollution in our locality due to Fabrication Workshop here. We filed RTI against this and got copies of notices served to Fabricator which were stating that, He is having temporary No Objection Certificate to run this business but he is not obeying any rules and making tremendous noise day and night.It has been nearly six to seven months but the said business is still spoiling health of elders and kids in our locality and also we have patients who needs peace. It's a Residential area where we live and not industrial to carry out fabrication work and also it is not being sanctioned with NIT to carry out Industrial work at residential zone. I request to take immediate actions and help us out in this trouble. The name of fabrication is Sagar Enginering, plot No 56, Gurudev Nagar, Pipla Road, Nagpur-440024
sharad.2124

Oct 29, 2015

noise pollution at Mankapur

I am residing at Nagesn Society, Mankapur. We are facing lots of noise pollution due to fabrication works just near my home at Sant Dnyaneshwar society. Other neighbours have filed a complaint also but no one is taking action and shop is working properly.
Due to political connections no one is ready to take action. Since this is residential society no one can run this kind of activity.
Request u all to guide me how to take proper action to close this shop.

Sharad

HDFC Bank - CHARGES & ACCOUNT CLOSURE
    Dear Sir, This Is Prabhu From Chennai.I want to...
    UP BOARD Allahabad - Marksheet lost
    MY LOST HIGH SCHOOL MARKSHEET I lost my10th orignel...
    Hostitsmart.com - Very Bad Customer Service Hostitsmart.com Ripp Off
    Host IT Smart / Hosting World — Web Hosting VERY BAD...
    BBMP/Dog Catching Squad - Aggressive Stray Dogs Biting others
    Hi, A group of 3-4 dogs from neighboring lanes come and...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Respected sir please make the fee refund procedure fast...
    CSAB - Fee refund
    Sir please make the fee refund procedure fast especially...
    ak - Fake MR FARHAN
    I’m Abhishek Ik again posting this I talked w h MR...
    DELHI SUBORDINATE SERVICE SELECTION BOARD - Wrong Graduation Board Name
    Hello Sir My name is Anjali and just on day 23 September...
    fake gigolo agency - FARHAN is FAKE
    I want to say Mr Farhan I will post my registration...