Nahid Foils Pvt. Ltd.

Chhattisgarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nahid Foils Pvt. Ltd.

Girish Sharma

Sep 3, 2018

nahid foils pvt ltd fraud company

mr . javed is the owner of the co. He is big lier. i m the distributor. i hve deposited 2 lac rs as advance for made super stockist.
now one year has gone. now javed is not given my money or not goods.
pls believe this is very fraud person . it has three compay.
i know approx 10 distributor , he has alrady taken advance payment these distributor also. but it fails to completely.
if u have any query, u may call any time.
please do the needful.

shri dwarikadheesh enterprises
rocky123

Sep 30, 2014

LIES LIES BIG LIES

I must say Javed is trying hard to remove all complaints from net against his company, but why to post same thing again and again for 12 times tht too from the same id?? I some where also read that the company is one to the million in india who is trying hard to establish itself and treat his customers like God.... BULL SHIT... I mean common Javed I know u r good is molding words but pls dont drag God in this..., today or tomorrow u will pay for ur false deeds... I know atleast 10 company across India (delhi, ambala, gorakhpur, vqranasi, lucknow, bihar n many more), some of them has even paid 10lakhs years ago but didnt recieve any stock till date, can provide party wise contaxt details if anyone wants. Hundreds of cases are pending against Javed... visit local nehru place police station they will tell you the entire truth about this guy and company...

Please dont believe this lies... for any details/help u can contact me at [email protected]

JYOTI .SINGH

Jun 11, 2014

fraud MD SINGH & MANISH

Both the person telling big lie and using it a tool to settle their own score.
the fact is we have done police compalaints against them for cheating and taken company property and not returning Laptop worth 67k against his salary. he mis behaved with our HR and other employee so has been terminated from the job.
about stock not sent all party name and mobile is fake and misguiding. we are here in delhi for 15 years and known for quality and reputation earned with hard work and good service ,for us customer is king.
I'm an employee of the company and writing because cant see this nonsense.
I assure you all who see this posting its a big lie and to malain the reputation of the company only.
Jyoti Sing
JYOTI .SINGH

Jun 11, 2014

MD SINGH & MANISH SINGH WORST PESON

MD SINGH is a bad & CHEAP PERSON, person, terminated from job, he is a big cheap and nothing else.
hes has done it to defame the company to surve ownn purpose. no body know him into market also maish is giveing misguiding facts.
I'm a Business Manager for the company for last 2 years and writing this on behalf of the company.
management even dont read these kind of mail. today is internet time and this is 100% misuse.
it's kindness of our MD not filed criminal suits and defamation charge against hboth of them.
they never worked even for a month and not given sales and not returned company laptop, advance and other belongings to settle the account. sorry mangement I'm writing this because cant see any one defame us since I'm also an employee of the organisation.

My self JYOTI SINGH
MD SINGH

Aug 30, 2013

Nahid foils Pvt ltd

Dear All my friends,

I am M D Singh Was Admin Manager at Nahid foils (from 01 Mar 2013 to 12 May 2013). Javed akhtar (MD Nahid Foils) has not paid me the salary for sixty days till i relies his modes operandi. I have all details about Mr Javed Akhtar i has done a operation where i got details about this fraud person and also i have documents regarding there company as PAN No of Company Addresses as well as there all concern details as like Javed akhtars family details and Houses He Is a bigest fraud If any one want Support for any Kind oprational and legal Plz contact me I can guide you for get back your Money from Mr. Javed Akhtar

My Contact Details
M D Singh
+91-9873066377
mann143mann

Feb 28, 2013

Fraud

Dear All my friends I am Manish Singh Gaharwar Was ASM at Nahid foils Javed akhtat (MD Nahid Foils) has done same fraud as u all are suffering from (fraud with my party (prakash enterprises 2.5 lk) I have all details about Mr Javed Akhatar me and my party has done a opration where we can got details abt this fraud person and also i have documents regarding there company as PAN No of Company Adresses as well as there all consern details as like Javed akhtars family details and Houses He Is a bigest fraud If any one want Support for any Kind oprational and legal Plz contact me I can guide you for get back your Money and destroing to Mr. Javed Akhtar
My Contact Details