NARAYANA E TECHNO SCHOOL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NARAYANA E TECHNO SCHOOL

All Is Well

May 22, 2019

Some School Teachers working in Narayana school, Hyderabad are undergraduates.

Some School Teachers working in Narayana school, Hitech City Branch, Hyderabad are undergraduates. Please kindly check about school teachers qualifications and study background in all the Narayana branches in hyderabad so that students will get quality education

Narayana being a good institutions all over india can't miss these kind of things. It will spoil it's reputation in society.
childsafety

May 9, 2019

NON SAFETY OF CHILDRENS

***************DO NOT IGNORE THIS MESSAGE, IF YOUR KID WANT TO BE SAFE IN NARAYANA SCHOOL***************

Please note from the day opening of Narayana E-Techno school, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, there were no proper management of staff in receiving and dropping Children's. No security person or teacher is communicative to anything and even children's are complaining that while going to wash/rest room no security is allotted their and no one is there for taking care.

Today i.e. 09th May 2019, when parents has come to pick up their kids, 2 children's are missing and those parents are in full tensed and teacher are saying don't take tension instead of searching. This is how Narayana is taking care of children's without proper management.

As I know Narayana group is good in education in all over South India, however they are worst and bad in North India specially branch at Palam Vihar, Gurugram. One more thing to say, the Principal Mam - "She come to School like a Robot and disappears like a Robot" with no knowledge of anything incidences that is happening around her. Mam, if you are not capable to Manage these things, you need to take a call on urgent basis.

Still, I am saying to School Narayana, you still have time to take care, otherwise your brand or reputation will goes off and will become one of worst schools in India. I am sincerely requesting you guys to take care of Children's. "Kids may be common to Narayana, but they are the only life/future to their parents"
childsafety

May 9, 2019

SAFETY OF CHILDREN'S

Sunil B.

Apr 10, 2019

Refund not received

I was looking for admission of my daughter however before taking admission I have confirmed with your staff that I have listed 2/3 schools for admission so my query was whether I have to pay complete admission amount in one go, your staff suggested that you can secure your seat by paying Rs.10000/- and this amount is refundable in case you don’t want to take admission in this (Narayana Thane) school so had paid 10000+1000( of Form) total Rs11000 on 12th Dec 2017 and before making payment had confirmed with your staff 4/5 times that surely this amount will be refundable and answer was yes.
no response on contact numbers no response on emails

The school and staff management is very very

and TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND...after following with school multiple times...
Sunil B.

Apr 10, 2019

Refund Not rceived

no response on contact numbers no response on emails

The school and staff management is very very

PramilaG

Mar 22, 2019

No proper education

Narayana e techno school had good name so we admitted our two kids there. After they joined we started noticing problems, No stability in teachers, account person speaks nly Telugu, staff don't respond politely, students are like rowdies who beat eachother, discipline of my kids too is totally spoilt. We are fed up now.
There are too many problems inside school, Nly studies tat too techno subject s. No leisure periods. No sports n extra activities, we would suggest those parents who are thinking narayana has good name kindly opt other school. This school now is purely money minded. They ask 30percent fee of next year to be paid before finishing the present year n if not paid hall tickets won't be issued.
Too many issues which can't be written.
These are our own experience.... Kindly don't join ur kid s in this school.
Vijay Ghatke

Feb 13, 2019

Againt Narayana e-Techno School - Thane Dhokali

Complaint against Narayana e-Techno School - Thane DhokaliUniversity Road, Plot no 47 & 48, Near Highland Gardens, Dhokali, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607. Now a days all school manager and higher authorities of school are not running school they are running business is the truth and fact of today's. I have taken admission of my daughter in class 1 she is very small and we have taken admission in newly open Narayana e-Techno School - Thane Dhokali and paid rs.11K .I droped my Daughter on first day there nothing properly organised admin , construction and the security which was committed while taking admission and given assurance. the first day my daughter i found on road after her school there was no attention of security and teacher, correspondent as well. which was a very bad experience.So we cancelled admission and following up for the paid fee rs.11k from last 9 months and now principal comes up with we are not going to pay even after showing in system that it is approved for giving back admission cancelled fees.Please let everyone know that management is doing wrong or who else I don t know but that is our hard earned money. How this people retain our hard earned money for so long by giving reason and last comment we get it is not refundable after showing approval for refund.
Vijay 9833749103
Manjiri Sukhi

Dec 18, 2018

Narayana School poor administration management

I Mrs Manjiri Mandar Sukhi staying at Bhyander west,Mumbai went at Narayana School Bhyander branch for taking an admission for my daughter in coming academic year i.e.2019-20 for 5th standard.
We as a new parents came at your school for an admission have been very much disappointed with the treatment which we received from your admin staff.
Ms Laxmi who is one of the counselor at your school was giving us the related information and process about the admission.
When Ms Laxmi had finished with all the required information,she was forcing us like anything for taking an admission.We informed her that we need some time to take the decision.Still she was continued with her forceable behaviour...
This was the initial issue because of Which we were very disappointed..We thought if we face such kind of incident at initial level then what will be the situation when we take an admission at Narayana School.
Later on we met one of the parent of your school who is staying at our building. She had convenienced us about to take an admission because of your good studies..
Again we met with Mr.Naveen Kumar (AGM at Narayana School) And confirmed to him that we will come on next working day i.e. Monday 17th Dec,18 and take an admission.
Because of some emergency.we didn't get time to go to school on Monday..
On Monday again Ms Laxmi was continuously calling to my husband for making a payment or else provide cheque scan copy on what's up.
Continuously she was calling from different different mob no's.
As my husband was bsy in a meeting he couldn't answered her call.Still she was regoursly following up for making the payment..
As per your statement if won't take an admission now then it will be our responsibility.That will be our fault/loss.On this ground she cannot behave in such a cheap manner...

Is this a way you people are handling with your proposed parents???
Very much disappointing/demotivating incident..
Since your studies are very good,we were thinking to take an admission at Narayana School. But after this situation we are not going to think about Narayana School..
Hope this will be consider and take a necessary action about School's administration staff for their poor performance..
Waiting for your reply.

Manjiri Mandar Sukhi
PRADEEPTA KUMAR KHUNTIA

Nov 1, 2018

No teacher

so many teachers quit job in last two days. Today also teacher of Chemistry,Biology, Mathematics, social science have done bye bye.
We parents think that our children will drop to school. All problems are internal, ego of Principal( Cuttack) Branch. Also support by DIN(Odisha).We have taken wrong decision that our child to transfer to this type of mismanagement, beyond control, un-capable local Principal. Today( 01/11/2018) six periods have been not taught in std VIII. We think tomorrow nine periods are same due to two teachers resigned today.
What is cause of sleeping mode Head Office?

Sep 25, 2018

IT IS NOT SCHOOL AND IT IS BUSINESS FOR EXTRACTING MONEY

Narayana school managment also do business in the schools like they will conduct book fair which is not use full for student who are studing pp1,pp2, 1,2 and 3rd and also they will motivate student to buy those books.

Narayana school managment also collect money from student and they will celebrate luxury school day which is not usefull for the student.
AlokKumar Tiwari

Jul 28, 2018

complaints about of fee structure

Dear sir/ madam
My Name : Alok Kumar Tiwari my dauter study in 6th std and My son Study in PP1 in narayna e techno school nallasopra west
At the time of admission finalise daughter 6th std fee 60,000 ant Son PP1 fee 50,000
but now on dated 26/07/18 when my wife go there to pay the fee then told her 6th std fee 65,000 and Son PP1 fee 55,000
today 28/07/2018 I go there to pay the fee then told me 6th std fee 70,000 and Son PP1 fee 55,000.
Last year My daughter study in Ryan Inter national School. but miss guide me and so many time contact me for admission
we are very upset.

Kindlly do need full
thanks
Alok Tiwari
Ca55in0

Jun 18, 2018

Teachers are overloaded

Narayana e techno Mannivakkam branch Chennai, teachers are highly overloaded. They need to take almost 10 classes a day. They can't sit because no seats are available for teachers. There are no non-technical staffs in the branch. Technical staffs need to do the non-technical work also. Teachers are working from 8.30 am to 7.30 pm minimum. I don't think Principal have humanity or care, he frustates teachers a lot. Teachers look stressed and tired. It surely affects students. Principal have to understand that teachers also have life after the school hours.
hariHIYA

Apr 20, 2018

Poor in sports /Extra curricular activities

your school promoting the school by displaying % of marks scored by students ,but your schools not displaying that we have produced Athletes , sports person etc. please think.if your school will not produce the sports person then how can we get my ward a good students as well as a good sports person.
saravananb

Mar 17, 2018

Very High fee collect

Narayana school fee collecting very high very year fee structure change 10% high.This year collect building of rs. 2500 each student
Overall 1000 student in one branch 20 to 25 branch chennai city please all parents please ask all of us ask to management why pay building fee.
sonygujarati

Mar 7, 2018

Principal behavior

One of the worst branch I am seeing that is Narayana Chelekere branch Bangalore. The main reason is the new principal G D Naidu (5th principal from the started this branch). He doesn’t have patience to maintain school, when I was there in reception room observed always shouting with staff and not giving respect to them. because of him most of the good teachers left and that is impacted to children.
Please check the records how many teachers/staff left in this academic year. In this case how the children adjust in school.
What was the reason to change AGM in mid of year. That is another impact for development of school.
Principal behavior is the main reason to change the staff frequently.
What DEAN (VAANI) is doing I don't know, how she is calm about principal.
My Suggestion is don’t prefer this branch until change the management. Even I am thinking to change branch for my children.
srivelagala

Feb 19, 2018

Quality of teachers

What I know is Narayana has it name for good education. But here teachers are not all qualified. If we go with complaint like correction is not good vice principal Mrs Poonam supports her teacher by saying she is going to get married and she is busy in its preparation, in that hurry may be she is not correcting properly and some teachers they even don’t name which animal is giraffe and which one is zebra. See if u have such quality teachers where your school goes. Please take proper interview of teachers and take them into school. I am not saying about higher class just saying about class 1 and think how bad the quality of teachers might be in higher grades. I wish this complaint is seen by me. Sijju sir academic dean and he look into the matter. He better speak to the parents and change the teachers
Thank you all if u can look into the matter
Mamta Jassuja

Feb 3, 2018

Fraud and cheater school

It's my request to all the parents not to take admission of ur child in Narayana E-Techno school.. The school and staff management is very very worst. First they will come to ur home and say good things about school n will force u so much to take down admission in spite of telling No to them. They will not listen to all. Just they want MONEY. They had done with me without filling admission form they forcefully took 11,000/- from me n now these bastards r nt ready to listen. PRAJAKTA N PRATEEK. PRAJAKTA goes door to door fr admission she wl tell u abt fees deduction n salary too high. Bt after meeting principle she says I didn't told this much u r wrong. Now no one is ready to return my money back. I ve send mail to their main branch but all r least bothered. Please don't entertain PRAJAKTA she is fraud. I am helpless.
sushantgulati

Nov 10, 2017

These schools are orbiting us like Slayor

Is this complaint board is only for the name sake or if it's listening the pain and ignoring the requests?

PLEASE GUYS DO SOMETHING & MOVE FORWARD THESE REQUESTS. IN OTHER COUNTRIES PEOPLE ARE GETTING TAX BENEFITS AND EDUCATION IS FREE FOR THEIR KIDS WHO ALL ARE PAYING THEIR TAXES IN-TIME.

BEFORE STARTING BULLET TRAINS INSTITUTIONS SHOULD BE TARGETED AND CANCEL THEIR SCHOOL LICENSE. WHY NOT WE BUY THE DRESSES FROM OUTSIDE, IT WAS NOT HAPPENED IN OUR SCHOOLING DAYS. WHAT THE HECK??????

#NARENDRAMODI #HRDMINISTRY

DO SOMETHING BEFORE WE LOSE OUR TRUST ON THIS GOVERNMENT AS WELL....
Sarika ss

Nov 8, 2017

Regading Dirty Management in Narayana E techno school -JP nagar

Hi People,
Narayana E- champs(JP nagar branch)
My request to the parent not to join Narayana school (JP Nagar Branch), Very worst management. Teachers are quieting the job so what about our child's future. management has not taken any action towards this till now. Every week they call for parent meeting and eating head. For LKG kid nonsense people are giving very big project, don't you have common sense that how that small kid will do the project.
For function's they will demand for the particular things like costume, material etc. Some kids are very poor but still getting good marks how?. Worst VP in JP nagar Branch who do partiality in everything. As in the position of VP, she doesn't know anything, how to speak to parents. VP communication is so worst, think about the staff ?. They are charging very high amount to give these kind of cheap service.
incometaxreturngurgaon

Aug 17, 2017

VERY HIGH FEES OF SCHOOL DRESS AND BOOKS

Hi, My child in Narayana e techno Sector 37c Gurgaon, They are charging very huge fees for Books (7000) and uniform (10000) even quality of cloth is not so good.
Also they are forcing to buy the same from school campus even CBSE and Highcourt had directed for ban of commercial activities in school campus.
SRRR

Apr 2, 2017

Regarding school staff and books and uniform is very high rates

Sir gurgaon 37 c me new naryana school open hua h 2ND April orientation kya jo ek mazak bana Diya. 5 April ko school open hona ha pur whaha per na koi arrange ments aur na koi teacher staff na koi School ki classes . Kuch teachers whaha thi jo unexprienced kisi teachers ki bhi B.ED bhi nahi thi . Staff ko kuch nahi pata. Admission ke time jo kaha wasa kuch nahi tha . Books wale a First time hi behave teek nahi tha. Books rate 7000 for 7 books . It is so high rates.books bhi sari cbse ki h jo naryana ka label laga kar beech rahey h .books seller se books dekhaney ko kahayha to admission slip magtey h whaha books bhi nahi dekatey. transport ke naam per whaha ek bus nahi . Naryana ke D.N ki koi value nahi uskey sameny hi sab staff ko log parents ko damki de rahey h. Parent ne jab teachers se milney ko khaha to wahi teachers inhoney e kids, e champs ,and e techno ke liye only for 10 teachers introduced kar di . Telecaller bhi teacher ke liye appoint ki only for child admission targets.

Ko bhi apney bachey ko naryana me kareney se pahely apney bachey ka soochey.hum hi nahi whaha sarre parent unsatisfied thy.
This is very very bad school in gurgaon
Pijush Kanti Dey

Mar 31, 2017

Narayana school kalyani town branch

Dear Sir/Mam
I Pijush Kanti Dey have the honour to inform u that my child take the admission in ur school in kalyani citi branch, in the time of admission the representative told me that "by adding tution fee and session fee that total amount u shold pay at a time or half yearly quarterly or it can gave u maximum 10 installment that before the final examination". By his words I registered my chield admission in ur institution now when I go for my chield admission ur incharge mr. Naidu told me that u should pay the session fee fully its our institutions rule.
Now sir I complaining u in this regard that the representative who give me the information couldn't meet me, and for admission they give the wrong information to the parent and if they didn't change their policy I'll go to the consumer forum and write in social media about ur policy.
With regard
Pijush Kanti Dey
Mob: 9804422869
Mandvi02

Feb 18, 2017

Wrong laser hair treatment by Kaya clinic , Andheri east

I had gone for my facial hair removal treatment through laser therapy...But Kaya staff has not properly done the procedure.this resulted in to excessive hair growth on all unwanted area due to wrong procedure. I discussed this with the doctor available in Kaya clinic, but she just shrugged off this matter and called another dermatologist of Kaya to convince me that this can not be reversed. So instead of hair removal, Kaya has caused me grow excessive facial hair. I feel helpless... I'm suffering because I trusted kaya clinic...Hope nobody should suffer like I suffered.
P.Sai ram

Oct 26, 2016

Transport problam

My son is studying in Narayana school at e-tecno gajuwaka, I am not at all satisfied with the transport system , during admission big promises were made but unfortunately there is no cooperation regarding transport.the auto driver not came to my home. Please necessary Acton as early as possible
Pal Leena

Jul 11, 2016

VERY HIGH FEES OF SCHOOL DRESS AND BOOKS

I supported the same as my two kids are in same school.

They have affiliation problem by CBSE. Every time you discuss with principal about affiliation story will be same.

They are robbing the money name of School dress and Books. Normally for dress from class - 1 to Class - 8 they are asking 5000/-Rs to 6500/- Rs. Then also they are not able to provide complete set. The dress materials are so pathetic feel they arrange it from local market.Regarding existing students also they are not able to spare the part uniform. Even if they are not able to provide school id card in timely manner. This season still pending already 3 months CBSE pattern passed.

Regarding School books from class 1 to 8 5500/-Rs to 6500/-Rs. They normally bought crayons from "School Mate" brand for junior classes give to student for 3-4 time of price. If you ask for individual books price they never share with you.

Only good quality they have good teachers and syllabus are good. Rest all very poor with management only focus robbing parents sack of IITians dream.

online fraud - Online shopping
    I have try to purchased one product by online to forren...
    Nagar nigam ujjain - Soshan karne babat
    Municipal corporation of ujjain snatch our fundamental...
    Turner - Cartoon nnetwork
    Ben10 ko tv par chaloo kar dijiye please ben10 ultimate...
    mrdt - Refund
    This was a company who put me in lots of problems and they...
    nadiad nagar palika - Illegal construction
    Illegal Construction started at shardamandir school. Old...
    Stashfin - Loan disbursement and wrong bank account
    Stashfin executive had collected all of my documents,...
    UP BEd - Fees deducted but seat is not cinfirmed
    I have deposited the fees through online mode for the...
    Kangaroo Kids chandivali powai - Retain of original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali hired me and took my original...
    reliance jio [email protected] - Recharge not done Rs. 498/-
    Dear Sir maine 14.06.2019 ko 9:29 pm par my jio aap se...
    kangaroo kids school - Retain original documents
    Kangaroo kids chandivali Powai has taken my original...