National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)

Goa

Consumer complaints and reviews about National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS)

Abhishekkumarsingh

Jun 22, 2022

Enrollment is pending

I did my registration 5-6-2022 . And it is status is stilling showing pending to officer . I called contact no of Easter board several times but no one is picking my phone . So please help me in this issue.

Email id [email protected]
Dilshad A

Apr 26, 2022

Enrollment I'd pending

Dear sir/madam
I have enrolled my NATS on 19-04-2022 .Still my enrollment is pending for verification . So please look into this and

Gmail id: [email protected]
Phone number:6238651097
Gayathri224

Mar 4, 2022

NATS Enrollment ID pending

Dear Sir/Mam,
I have enrolled for NATS on 22/12/2021 it's been 2 months but I still did not got my nats Enrollment ID. Please approve my profile and provide an ID.

Email: [email protected]

Didn't get enrollment number

Dear sir/madam
I have enrolled my NATS on 03-02-2022 .Still my enrollment is pending for verification . So please look into this and

MAIL ID :[email protected]

Didn't get enrollment number

Didn't get Enrollment number

I have enrolled for NATS on 03-02-2022. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

MAIL ID :[email protected]

Dear Sir/madam
I have enrolled for NATS on 03-02-2022 . still my enrollment is pending for verification .So please look into this and

MAIL ID:[email protected]

gnanavel dhara

Feb 5, 2022

Enrollment is pending for Verification

I have enrolled for NATS on 09-01-2022. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Gnanavel

Muthumeena

Jan 28, 2022

Did'nt get enrollment number

Didn't get Enrollment number
I have enrolled for NATS on 25-01-2022. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Jan 26, 2022

Don't share your phone no. or mail id here.

I had previously submitted my complaint here with my phone number and mail ID.
Now I am gating fraud mails and calls from all over the India
If any one ask about personal info don't give any, they will send messages and mail don't reply ever.

Enrollment Pending

My enrollment is pending verification since 9th December 2021. I have written multiple emails regarding the same but still, there has been no progress made. I request you to kindly speed up the process and get my verification done as I need the enrollment number promptly.

Pragathi

Enrollment Pending

My enrollment is pending verification since 9th December 2021. I have written multiple emails regarding the same. I request you to kindly speed up the process and get the verification done as soon as possible as I need the enrollment number promptly.

Pragathi

Enrollment Pending

I have submitted my application for enrollment on the 9th of December but my enrollment status is still shown as pending with the officer. I request you to help me with the verification and completion of the process as soon as possible. Thanks.

mail-id: [email protected]

Jan 24, 2022

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sharad Prakash Asawale. I have updated my profile on 10 January 2022
Still the profile is under pending, I have trayed to contact them with mail and contact No. but they are not responding at all.
I urgently need the Enrollment number for my Apprenticeship, My HR continuously asking for the same.
Please Help.

mail id: [email protected]
Contact no. 8788532965

Jan 24, 2022

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have updated my profile on 10 January 2022. It is still pending for verification.
I have trayed to contact with western region with mail and calling but they are not responding at all.
currently my Apprenticeship need enrollment number, but I don't know what to do now.

can any one help.
Nikita puri

Jan 18, 2022

Didn't get Enrollment number

I have enrolled for NATS on 03/10/21. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Nikita Puri
Nikita puri

Jan 18, 2022

Didn't get Enrollment number

I have enrolled for NATS on 3rd October, 2021. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Nikita Puri
Jeevagan S C

Jan 4, 2022

Dear sir/madam,

I have enrolled for NATS on 12/12/2021,but my enrollment is still up for verification. please look into it and the solve the issue as soon as possible.

regards,
Jeevagan
IndhuDevavarapu

Dec 15, 2021

Verification Pending

I have enrolled for NATS on 27/11/2021. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Indhu Devavarapu
Katakam Divya

Dec 5, 2021

pending of enrollment id

I have enrolled for NATS on 11th November 2021. Still my status and enrollment ID is pending. So,Please look into this matter as soon as possible.

Thank You.
Sushmitha_K

Nov 15, 2021

Verification is still pending for more than 2.5 months

I have enrolled for NATS on 19th August, 2021. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Sushmitha K
Sushmitha_K

Nov 15, 2021

Verification is still pending for more than 2.5 months

I have enrolled for NATS on 19th August, 2021. Still, my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.

Sushmitha K
Pankaj123Dhyani

Oct 16, 2021

Enrollment is pending for verification

Hi sir myself Pankaj dhyani. My nats enrollment is pending for verification and my status is pending for verification for over a week. Sir, I have to apply for Apprenticeship in Airports Autority of India. So please check my Id and solve this problem as soon as possible, please sir this is my request.
My e-mail id is- [email protected]
Saha Ankita

Sep 15, 2021

Can able to login

I have filled all the details on the portal but I still didn't get enrollment ID and above that it's asking the passcode for the UAT environment.
I am really clueless what to do. I am trying to refresh the page multiple times but the Portal service is very weak. Please help me in resolving the issues that I am facing from past 1 week.

Ankita Saha
Sindhuja sindhuja

Aug 26, 2021

Verification pending

I have enrolled for NATS on 1st August, 2021. Still my enrollment is pending for verification. So, please look into this and make my verification done as soon as possible.
Sindhuja,