naukri,com/ shine.com

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about naukri,com/ shine.com

chetan_sahu

Jul 19, 2017

They are not refunding any money ( Fake Shine .com)

They say that they are fron shine.com.
They called me and said I'm shortlisted for Tata Chemicals and asked me to pay 1500 rs to paytm number to appear for test. Then they asked for documents so I uploaded all the scanned documents. They had a fake interview of mine and said I was selected and I had to pay 7500. Just after that I realized that it was all fake and told them to cancel my job profile and refund my 9000. It's was yesterday I.e. dated 18-07-2017 and they are not refunding my money back. I was dumb at thar time but what could I do now. their names as they told me are Vineet Arora mob no. 7834847827, divya Ramkumar, Pooja and they said we are talking from noida delhi.
Main thing is that I have read so many complaints about against these fraudulents still the police and the government doing nothing because they all are busy taking money through corruption. I just lost 9000/- but they are making more and more victims day by day. If there is a one true police officer who can stop these frauds I will regain my faith for the system or you all are frauds for me .
sheela sridhar

Jan 17, 2017

Fraud company

My daughter got a call from a company called GET EMPLOYMENT registered with Shine.com saying that they are providing employment for airline jobs. They asked us to pay 2500 for processing the papers and then 6200/- for verification. They said it would all be refunded on the day of interview. But till date no money refunded. They have blocked our numbers. They claim that they work for Airport Authority of India. Please be wary of these people. Their names are Rajesh, Aarav and Alok. Don't know of these are their real names too. Their numbers are 98996 26806 , 9899627805.
They hold an account with Bank of Baroda, Patparganj branch Account no 21290100040858 in the name of Abhay Singh. They are a gang of cheats.
Santos kumar

Nov 14, 2016

Fraud company hai shine.com

Shine.com
Hello readers..
I am inform you that shine. Com is a fake site ...actually I uploaded my resume in this site ,after few they call my number ,and told me some job opening in big company they forced me to pay money for this purpose they ask me to deposit 4000 rupee..I am deposited the money .after same day they Agen call me and demanded 4999 rupees for document verification fee t,4999 rs resume & 4999 for content varification . they forced me to deposit this amount and ask me that this is your final amount to paid I am deposit the amount..But after this they agen call me and agen toled me that your document is certified and generate your employment no for this you have deposit 7999 rupees and this is your final amount & i paid then after again he told me 1 process is remaining .ask me that If you have not deposit this amount then your previous amount is not refunded...
I again paid then after mister navin ji cal me in 4 days for your recuter , placement process is pending & harass me for pay 8999 two times
Fake mailid shine.com
Fake no navin

Mohammad Tabrez

Aug 29, 2016

For job

Friends job ke according kuch bhi problem ho please call me
My no. is 9893733630
rammahal

Jul 8, 2016

fraud shine.com

shine.com ne 70000/-rs refund ke tor par 12600/-rs jama kara liye par ab tak amount refund nahi kiya he
rammahal

Jul 8, 2016

Fraud shine.com

shine.com ne mujhse bhi naukari dilane ke name par thagi ki he. Pahle to naukari lagane ke name par 57150/-rs jama karaye fir.naukari nahi lagi to refund ke name par 12600/-rs jama karaye fir bhi mera amount mujhe refund nahi kar rahe he.
Anoop ranjeet

Mar 2, 2016

Shine.com

Hello readers..
I am inform you that shine. Com is a fake site ...actually I uploaded my resume in this site ,after few they call my number ,and told me some job opening in uco bank, they forced me to attend the interview.for this purpose they ask me to deposit 2100 rupee..I am deposited the money .after 2 day they Agen call me and demanded 5200 rupees for document verification fee they forced me to deposit this amount and ask me that this is your final amount to paid I am deposit the amount..But after this they agen call me and agen toled me that your document is certified and generate your employment no for this you have deposit 7500 rupees and ask me that If you have not deposit this amount then your previous amount is not refunded....
So I am Agen warned that "shine.com" is fake .don't uploaded resume in this site....
lucky_hp26

Dec 16, 2015

0116543210 and 09599402961 fake numbers

I got a call from 0116543210 and they said that they saw my cv on shine.com and i got selected in 2 different MNCs.
This is the mail
Dear Client,
You have received request from GNP Services for INR 2799.00 .
Note by requester: STANDERD PROFILE
You may log in to Paynimo using the below link to accept the request.
or enter short code:WLXGPG by going to https://www.paynimo.com/PaynimoMerchant/Account/Login.aspx
regards,
Paynimo Team

So just beware and dont spoil your money.

Thanks and regards.
biswas.debayan

Sep 20, 2015

fake call from shine

I upoladed my CV in shine.after that I got a call from +911203137677.they told me for job in HCl cmpy and deposited registration charge2200.I deposited the money.then they have told me to deposite 7000 for docu ment verification. I told that I am not able to pay this money.but they have forced me again and again.I told them to refund my money.but they ignored.pls take some action against such frauds.
General complainant

Sep 12, 2015

Selling of personal information

I have posted my profile and resume on "shine.com" along with my contact information. For the past few months, I am receiving the calls from a fake institute called "Delhi institute of management" to get admission in their fake B. Tech/M. Tech. program. I asked them, where did they get my contact information and they told me that they purchased it from Shine.com. I requested them many times to stay away from me, as I was looking for a job and not for education. But, they kept on calling and calling.

So, I hereby request all the jobseekers not to share their phone numbers especially on such websites. Rather you can use your email id's. At least you can mark their emails as spam and they will land in your Junk folder.

For your ready reference, I am providing you the phone numbers of the spammers from "Delhi institute of management"

Sandeep
dineshkalra

Sep 4, 2015

FAKE COMPLAINT JOB

HI
I have received a call from Miss Pooja Sharma from Mobile No. 9599044622.
She told me that she is calling from Shine.com and Yes Bank has selected
my CV for operations job in Ludhiana and as per Shine.com process I have to
deposit the amount of Rs. 1500/- in the a/c of Mr. Dayal Singh Bank a/c details
SBI a/c no. 34141995718 IFSC Code :- SBIN0011860. I have deposited the
amount of Rs. 1500 in this account on DT. 1.9.2015. Then they have gave me
the Ref No. :- Shine0092015.

Then they have gave me a call and transfer this call toYES BANk
HR Executive Miss Neha Kapoor and she got my Telephonic
Interview and told me that the balance formalities will be
completed by Pooja.
After two days Miss Pooja Sharma get me connect with her Senior Executive
Mr. Abhishek. He told me that now I have to deposit Rs. 5000/-
for Documents Verification Certificate. Then I have paid Rs. 5000/- in the
same account in the name of Mr. Dyal Singh. Now today Mr. Abhishek told me now I have to
paid Rs. 8500/ for personal visit of PRM Personal Relationship Manager
PRM will visit at the time of my Interview in YES Bank Ludhiana BRAnch.

All these people are fraud. Plz do not trust if you will receive this type of fake call.
mouli106

Sep 3, 2015

Re: Fake call from Naukri

Response from Naukri team on the same:
Dear Mouli,

Thank you for registering your concern with Naukri.com

At the outset we would like to clarify that the calls from number in question (9910231341) has not gone from Naukri.com

Here the caller is using the name of Naukri.com to gain trust to try and offer himself legitimacy. Please avoid any contact with the caller in question.

On basis of past complaints from jobseekers, we encourage you to be wary of emails that

• Ask your personal, non-work related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over phone or email

• Do not provide a call back phone number or provide contact information that is outside the country

• Ask for monetary transactions, money-transfers, or payment for Job Applications, conducting interviews, or any other such employment/recruitment related purpose

• Promise a guaranteed job

• Promise emigration and ask for money to process visa, etc

We would advise you to exercise due diligence before acting on any such Conn emails/Calls. Please always check with the actual recruiter if you are asked to pay for interview, offer letter, etc. We at naukri.com take the best possible measures to protect the interest of job seekers.

Please feel free to revert back in case of any query, we would be happy to help you out.

Team Naukri.com
mouli106

Sep 2, 2015

Fake call from Naukri

I got a call from this number(+91-9910231341) at 11 AM today saying that they are calling from naukri and would like to offer to set up interview at LnT mysore.
The caller said that the position is Senior Engineering and the package would be 12-14 LPA.
After asking me for my notice period, I was informed that this would be a paid service(setting up of interview) and i need to pay INR 2500 for my profile to be referred.
I got suspicious for two reasons.
1. The person didnt know any more detail about the job when I asked for the job description.
2. The fact that naukri is trying to charge me to set up an interview set alarm bells ringing.

Further to this, i scoured naukri.com and contacted a couple of personal friends in the HR dept of LnT mysore to verify the opening. Everything pointed that such a job vacancy did not exist.

Requesting Naukri to take appropriate action to save face!

Chandra Mouli
Vinayakkhosla

Aug 17, 2015

Fake companies

I got a call from+1 224-581-5246 and they said that they saw my cv in shine.com and is selected in 2 different companies apple and louis philippe. They talked very decently and tried to trap me and then they said to deposit money. This is the mail
Dear Client,
You have received request from GNP Services for INR 1800.00 .
Note by requester: Online Traning
You may log in to Paynimo using the below link to accept the request.
or enter short code:DQ7N42 by going to https://www.paynimo.com/PaynimoMerchant/Account/Login.aspx
regards,
Paynimo Team
So just beware and dont spoil your money.

Thanks and regards.
Ratandeep1987

Aug 9, 2015

Fack Job.

Agar Kisi k paas bahut money hai to vo apna kuch money road par baithe beggar ko de de that is good but agar koi Shine.Com ya aisi koi v call aaye jo Guaranty de ki vo kisi good company ya or koi achhi organisation mai job provide karegi to i personally request to all plz don't believe on that bcoz that is totally Fraud and Cheater. plz ignored that call. agar vo aapko koi v organisation kaa offer latter v dete hai to vo v fake rahta hai bcoz sub kuch vo log khud editing kar k banate hai or vo hi sent karte hai. isliye kisi v job k liye direct interview face kare but inlogo par belive naa kare. isse ur time, money ka saving hoga or aap tension free rahenge. bcoz koi v real interview mai HR vale only latter dete hai vo apne branch (HR) kaa hi interview lega or koi v branch ke bare mai onke paas jyada knoladge nahi rahta hai jaise Engineer ka interview only ek engineer hi le sakta hai chahe vo koi v branch ka ho oska interview osi branch ka officer lega naa ki HR vale but ye log Hr se hi phone karenge or aapko paas v kar denge or Fack Offer Latter v provide karenge isliye aisi subhi call ko ignore kare on sub par believe naa kare. Everything is Fack so i informed to all, Aage As U Wish.
Mamta Thapliyal

Aug 3, 2015

Similar experience

Hello everyone,
Even I have experience the same problem and it was my mistake that I trusted them so easily I got a fake call from shine.com somebody Pooja SHARMA called me up from 931308143 and 9136720383 on last Friday and she said ur CV is selected in our site and we are conducting ur interview in ICICI bank we have 3hidden vaccany so if u are intrested please deposit the amount of 1600 at our account by the name of Dayaal Singh whoes account number is 34141995718 and ifsc code is SBIN0011860 and I did that now today I got a call from 7503975957 and one lady talk to me and she said I m the hr of icici bank and she took my interview after Telefonica round she said rest of the formalities are done by shine.com partners and again they called me up and said u have deposite 5000rs more on the same account so that we can done the documentation procedure now I feel I m cheated by these bledy buggs now please tell me what best I can do so that I will get my money back
Ramakrishna patil

Jun 22, 2015

Fraud complent against shine.com

This is ruchita I have got call from Mr Kunal saying that she is calling from shine.com on 10th june 2015. he said that there is job job at Axis bank for that i need to pay Rs.1650 as registration fee through my online banking and after that they again asked me to pay 6500 for documentation verification but when I told I don’t balance then made me to talk to their hr when I said won’t pay and to refund the amount he said the amount paid cannot be refunded but it can only be recoverable with my salary and made me to pay 6500 in cash to A/C 02261530009596 in hdfc bank on the name of Abshik singh as account holders and make the deposit to branch but now I am not able to contact them so it is my request to help me with this as soon as possible and get my money.

Ramkrishna patil
prashanthvramu

Jun 16, 2015

Fake callers claiming to be from Naukri

I received a call from a person claiming to be from Naukri. They spoke very professionally and didnt leave any hint to doubt it as fake. They checked with me for my availability and scheduled a telephonic interview. They also said one P.R.M from their side will call me to guide me through the interview process. And that guy was going to tell me what questions will be asked in the phone interview so that i can prepare for it. They wanted to make sure that i get selected. This made me feel suspicious first of all. However later they asked me to deposit a "marginal" amount of Rs. 3500 only as security deposit, because there are candidates who will agree for the interview but will cancel it in the last minute, and this will put the "Naukri" guys in trouble. So by paying the security deposit, we will be committed. I also received a mail from [email protected]
When i spoke to the real Naukri call center, they said that they dont charge for such things. And when i shared that email, they confirmed that it was a fake one. Their mail ids are always ending with naukri.com, and noting else.

So luckily didnt make the payment. Thank you guys and the others who may receive such calls, Beware!
Dynamic

Apr 10, 2015

Fake placement calls

I got a call from this no +91 7065 142 528, first I spoke with Nitish and then his senior Kunal. he said that your resume has been selected for placement in Genpact and L&T. When I asked him to forward Job Profile so that I can prepare for interview, he said no need, you have already been selected, Interview is just a formality, company will pay you 15 lacs p a !! Pay 4500 security deposit in the name of Mass Solutions. Once u visit company, u will get reimnursement.
I googled and I landed on THIS SITE which SAVED me, when he called again, I told him this is a scam, he got angry and said I am not forcing u to pay, dont use such words!
As if that was not enough, there was another call from +91 40 4224 2428, he said u have been selected at ICICI, pay 2736!!
sunipdas1

Jan 22, 2015

job call this is true or fals ???plz help me

one cl recive korne ke bad mene bola tumara cv selected hua...so tum 1st e ek full rusume send koro this email per([email protected])this no(+91874501628)...then bola ak account per 2500 rupees credit karo...this cl aya ha L&T company r offer le kr...plz help me ...this offer are fake ok tre...plz plz plz help meeeeee.....
seeker258

Jan 9, 2015

......

maadharchod wale sb ko kisi ke feelings se matlb nhi hai itne haram kahan se duniya me paida ho jate hain. saalo ke maa-baap kaise honge aur kya sikhaya hai in saalo ko ye sb apne maa-behan ko bhi bech skte hain fayada ke liye. Behan chodo sharm kro koi itna nhi gir skta hai paise ke liye saaalooooooo jaise tumlog baat krte ho aisa lgta hai kitne sarif bnde ho lekin baad me pata chalta hai ki 10 baap ke bete ho tumlog saale. tumari jmir mr gayi hai tbhi itni tucchi hrkt kr rhe ho behan chodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd randi ki auladdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd......
seeker258

Jan 9, 2015

job seeker

k kundan

Jan 7, 2015

Regarding [email protected]

The person has call me that i am calling from Naukri.com and your resume is shortlisted for HCL. You have to send your scan copy of certificate,resume,photo proof and id proof in this given mail id "[email protected]" for verification. After that you will have to pay the amount of 2500 which will be returned after joining.
The person's phone number is +91 8745016728 nd +91 8745016731
Email id is [email protected]
meRavi

Dec 18, 2014

Regarding [email protected]

The person has call me that i am calling from Naukri.com and your resume is shortlisted for HCL. You have to send your scan copy of certificate in this given mail id "[email protected]" for verification. After that you will have to pay the amount of 2500 which will be returned after joining.
The person's phone number is +91 8745016723
Email id is [email protected]

Can anyone tell me that this a genuine call or a fake call?
priyanka sehgal

Dec 16, 2014

shine.com and naukri.com

hmm i thot 2 ck whethr any othr persn is also cheated like me...but d thng is dat i dint pay :) :) guys u peopl also dnt pay mainly for companies like IBM,HCL, TCS.. and for tcs i can tell u go to tcs website just gv seconds 2 read that they nvr ask for any submission on money b4 hand to make u clear interview or gv u chnce to go in their intrview.. i am ashamed that even NAUKRI.COM IS GETTNG INVOLVED IN THIS "SCANDEL" .. ARE job portals walon kisi ka bura karke apna pet zada din tak nahi pal sakte "KUCH TO SHARAM KARO" Kar bhala to ho bhala...............................