Consumer complaints and reviews about ncert
Dec 7, 2018
wrongful deduction of money for failed order
This is a complaint against NCERT postal order services.
I had placed an order for NCERT class 1 to class 4 books on NCERT website on 12th Nov.
The order was failed but the amount was deducted from my bank.
I raised a complaint to NCERT on phone as well as on email, and they confirmed me that they have not received any order and asked me to check with my Bank for deduction of money.
Since the order was failed, after 2 days i placed 2 orders for books which were successful- Dispatched No. RD048078021IN with respected Order No. PS/2018/TB/5291 , Dispatched No. RD048078049IN with respected Order No. PS/2018/TB/5293
Meanwhile i was following up with my Bank regarding deduction of money for the failed order.
The bank responded after few days saying that the money is credited to the beneficiary and i should check again with NCERT only. Bank also asked me to ask for their account statement if money is not received by them.
i was again continuously following up with NCERT for 20-25 days asking them to check and refund the money.
In this duration, the successful orders were also delivered.
After several emails to NCERT, where they told me that they are checking it and will revert etc etc, on 7th December, they have reverted that they have already dispatched the order on 29th Nov.
There are a lot of lapses from NCERT on this issue:
1) Initially they confirmed that they have not got any order and no money is received by them.
2) They do not respond to emails on time.
3) They dispatch the order on 29th Nov i.e. 17 days after i had placed the order.
4) They do not provide me any intimation about the order number, whether it was successful, when they have dispatched neither by email nor by SMS.
5) On 7th Dec, they are saying that the order is already dispatched, that too when i have been asking about my money on a daily basis. Docket No : RD048077220IN
6) The orders which i placed later on 14/15th Nov were dispatched earlier and delivered way before this failed 1st order was even dispatched. It seems that since i was continuously following up and asking for refund, they have dispatched the order.
They clearly say that we will not accept any return of the order and will not provide any refund.
Why should i pay for their mistake?
I need a refund of my money. Being a governmental organization, they can not become autocratic and do whatever they want.
I want an explanation and a refund.
All email communication with NCERT and Bank can be provided if required.
Previous 1 Next
Recently Updated Complaints