NDPL

Consumer complaints and reviews about NDPL

anish.chopra@yahoo.com

Aug 11, 2017

WRONGLLY BILLED

To, Date:-
North Delhi Power Limited,
Ashok vihar, Delhi-

Subject -: Wrong billing

I am a consumer of NDPL, CA number is 60004670851
Name : Mrs. Shanti Devi Address : 1624/116 Ganesh Pura-A , Tri nagar Delhi-110035
Meter reading for this CA number : - 60004670851 is 21606 dated 03/06/2017 and again reading for this is 21606 dated 08/07/2017. Electricity consumption is 0. Still I received the bill with amount Rs.11,890.
I have visited the Ashok Vihar branch, near Laxmi Bai college for the same concern, The representative told me that : load of all the connections is to be reviewed on annual basis by taking highest of average of Maximum Demand readings recorded as per billing cycle covering any four consecutive calendar months in the previous financial year (FY).
Now please let me know, When the consumption was high , why NDPL have not come up with this at that point of time, When it was required ?
If there was the concept of enhancement then NDPL should come up in the month of April after the financial year ends and new financial year start not in the month of June2017 , This is not fair to me.This is just like a DICTATORSHIP which NDPL is doing with me.
Why I pay for the load which has been enhanced from 2 KW to 7 KW and amount of Rs 7500/- (Rs 1500 X 5) have been charged on account of security deposit along with Rs 4000 for service line cum development charges and My service cable will be replaced accordingly as per the existing load ?
From February 2017 my premises is locked and no electricity consumption is there. Why I pay the monthly rental for per KW which is not required for me now.

There is no requirement of Service line replacement at this point of time, I don’t need this now as my premises is locked and electricity consumption is 0 from last 5 months.Please consider my case as an exception and return the amount which I have paid. I request you to please resolve this as early as possible, As I am financially weak and not able to pay this security and cable charges.

Please check my previous bill and my recent bill. MDI reading was not mentioned in bill, from April 2017 till July 2017 bill. When there was higher consumption NDPL should come up with the new service line cum development charges in next month of higher consumption so that i should get the benefit of new service line but now in present scenario i don't need the electricity load of 7 KW. My premises is locked and without any usage i need to pay the fixed charges for 7 KW.

The amount of security which has been paid by me in this bill, company will use this amount , without any interest to me. Why i pay the amount of Rs 7500/- (Rs 1500 X 5) to NDPL ? which is not at all fair to me.

I request you to please consider as exception as i am not in need of 7 kw. Please return the amount given by me.
I.E 7500 + 4000 = 11500
Rs.390 which was the fixed rental for 7 kw which should not be there , I should get charged for 2 KW only.

Please consider my bill as exception as this will amount to harassment to me.I cannot afford this amount due to my financial condition.

Prem Chopra
9711978880
Anish.chopra@yahoo.com

No one is replying from NDPL and sending the bill and not listening anything.No reply in mail also.
anish.chopra@yahoo.com

I.E 7500 + 4000 = 11500

Prem Chopra
9711978880
Anish.chopra@yahoo.com

I have sent the mails also but no one is replying on that.
anil nain 16

May 30, 2017

electricity cut

R/sir with due respect I want to inform u that I m student .There is large no of electricity cut in gopalpur village. The daily time period of cut is 1 hour early morning 5:30 to 6:30 most of the day and large no. of small cut 10 to 15 min .This is very conjusted area. People's are faceing lot of problems in the summer day without electricity mainly small children. plz take a sutable action against electricity cut. we will be very thankful your for this.
thanking you
Ram Chander (s.o.)

Dec 19, 2016

Street Light not Working

Street light of pole 512-10 1/3 in Qutabgarh, Kali Mata Mandir Wali Gali is not working from past 4 months. Please do needful at earliest to avoid any mishappening in the street.

Mob: 9015869586
Ram Chander
CA No. 60009668504
Anjali 906

Dec 17, 2016

Street light is not working

Hello sir,

This is to inform, street lights were not working in my location from last 4 days (U-412, mangolpuri) , in night time this area became too dark, and some mad people and thief were roaming around .. due to this children's were not able to come out and old peoples are not able to walk on the road.
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible..
Anjali
U-412 mangol puri , delhi
Phone no. 9953002722
Toneha

Jul 10, 2016

Worst supply of electricity

I m the resident of p 1 sultan puri, street no 19...There is poor condition of electricity and water supply. ...due to irregular electricity problem. ..I could not able to pursue my studies. .....Please take necessary steps to improve the conditions. .....

Thanks and regards
Deepika
P-1/ sultan puri
Street no 19

Medical student
Anil Bhat1

Jun 13, 2016

Frequent power shutdowns in Jain Nagar Karala,Delhi 110081

For last few months there are frequent power shutdowns in Jain Nagar ,Karala ,Delhi-81.The concerned personnel at customer care office are not even picking up phones.Even after a drizzle or wind the power is immediately cut and takes hours to repair.This all is mostly done without information.Please remove such inefficient persons from these responsible positions so that our sufferings are taken care of.
Rohan dabas

Jun 13, 2016

Theft of electricity

Sir/mam i am alok dabas and i want to inform you that in our in our neighborhood some people theft electricity from electricity pole .this cause overload and the pole become damage. we face electricity problem over a night and day. Thier address is main ghevra rod ,opposite old SBI bank kanjhawala .there is street opposite to the bank. the house may be 5 or 6 in street they theft electricity usually in night or day for long hour and a humble Request take some action against them .this might be very helpul for us .please sir dont reveal our identity. Thankyou sir.
JITEN MAURYA

Jun 5, 2016

Electricity Theft

Karan Singh, House No. 46, Amedkar colony, Near Dayal Market, Alipur, Delhi - 110036. hamarey padosi hain.
ye pichley 3 saal se bijli chori kr rahe h. unke ghar m 10 kiray k makaan hain, aur cooler, ac vagarah sab chaltey h. sir unka bill sirf Rs. 200/- ya Rs. 250/- hi ata h. sir ji, inhone first floor pr bijle k wires cut kiye hue hain. aur wahin se din raat chori krte hain. aur jab chapa padta h to ye apna taar hataa lete h, aur baad m fir lagaa lete h. sir ye direct karke bijli chori krte h 1st floor se. aur inke paas bhot sari black money bhi h. Sir please take strict action.
thank you in advance.
naresh tandoan

Jun 1, 2016

head light in front of g3s cinema

sir
me gioing to draw your kind attention that the light in front of g3s cinema FLOOD LIGHTS ARE NOT WORKIND SO PLEASE TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTION IMMIDIATELY
Jyotisolanki

May 10, 2016

Electricity theft

I would like to bring your kind attention towards the address House number 147 akbarpur Majra New Delhi 110036 where the family residing consuming the electricity illegally , although they have their own electricity meter but with the help of the electrician they have made some changes in connections & theft the electricity from nearby existing pole (back street) through wire hence receiving bills for one or two bulbs only but using all appliances including Geysers, hitters, induction, electric iron & many more in winter & 3 ACs in summer therefore getting bills with nominal charges. They are doing this activity for the last 7-8 years regularly , you can check their electricity bills & after seeing them you can easily track how many appliances they are using & how much amount of bills they are receiving. If your department raid suddenly at this address during early morning time or in after noon hours then you can easily catch them red handed.

I hope you will act on this matter & will take the strict action against those culprits.
jaggi890

Mar 9, 2016

complaint electricity

i,
I lived in budh nagar, inder puri, new Delhi . My address is D-366 budh nagar , Inder puri, new Delhi . I have comlaint many times regarding electricity theft by my neighbour Ashok kumar & Shanti Devi. House no is same D-361, J.J.Colony , Inder Puri, New Delhi He is misusing the street light around 2 years. He thefting the electricity in night after 10:30 and this is his daily routines. I am surprised after so many complaints ndpl is not taking any action towards this electricity theft.I am planning to send the mail to area manager. Please take a necessary action towrds this issue as we have faced frequent power cut due to electricity theft by my neighbour. I am hoping positive response..For any details please reachout me..kapil
parvesh pal

Nov 29, 2015

STREET LIGHT NOT WORKING

Hello sir,

I live in jain nagar karala gali #2 here is the no nay street light working. now these days theft has been started robbery.

please change these street light which is not working.
kapil3344

Oct 24, 2015

Electricity Theft

I lived in budh vihar, phase 1. My address is E-1/64 budh vihar phase 1. I have comlaint many times regarding electricity theft by my neighbour Pushpendra choudry. House no is same E-1/64 budh vihar near rajni gupta hospital. He is misusing the street light around 2 years. He thefting the electricity in night after 10:30 and this is his daily routines. I am surprised after so many complaints ndpl is not taking any action towards this electricity theft.I am planning to send the mail to area manager. Please take a necessary action towrds this issue as we have faced frequent power cut due to electricity theft by my neighbour. I am hoping positive response..For any details please reachout me..kapil
9311089001.
renu rajput

Aug 16, 2015

misbehavior of employee name Veirender singh Ag-II

Mr. Virender Singh (AG-II) been handling customers like beggars or downtrodden animal. He is the person do not know how to behave with the customers.If his interest is not to do the task of the public then, he should left the office or do other task which is suitable his attitude not to irritate on public.
Today(13-08-15) at around 12.15 PM , I visited NDPL Rohini sec-3 office & Mr. Virender Singh sitting on the window no.3 , I simple request to him ,sir, I want to change my name on bill, what the procedure to do it ? He asked me in very rude manner, "Do you have request no for it?" I replied no sir.
At that movement of time, He boiled out at me at very loud voice , Pata Nahi Kaha-Kaha se chale aate hai, pata kuch hota nahi,seedha muh uthaya or chale aaye sir khane ko? Chalo hato yaha se , request no lekar aao?
and so on...!!!!
Is this the way to handle the customer ? If he do have other work, then who will do this work?

Therefore you are request to either remove or punish him properly, so that he not repeat it anyone in the future.
Expecting positive response from end, ASAP

Thanx & Rdgs

Aug 11, 2015

Sir/mam
Here Electricity theft
H-1/31 Sultan puri DELHI 86
Their are one man always theft Electricit .
Pleas . Arrested . The. Theft
jagdamba prasad

Jun 27, 2015

theft of electricity

person name gulab sing theft electricity hose no b80b street no 5 main banke bihari mandir road opposit sundeep electricals theft electricity from last 10 months and till now the meter of his house was cancelled by ndpl due to not paying their bills and then he starts theft
Tushar3sep

Jun 24, 2015

Change of email address

I would like 2 change our email address what can I do to change this
vaibhav0308

May 1, 2015

regarding frequent power cuts

I am a resident of J-1397,Jahangir puri,delhi-110033.
I have observed that since last 3-4 months power cuts in our area have become very frequent and it has become a daily routine of 3-4 hrs of power cuts daily with no fixed timings
And when there is some rain or even a little drizzle then power cuts lasts 6-9 hrs
The condition of power supply has become very poor in our area
We are forced to live like as if we are living in some remote areas where there is no power

I would kindly request you to interfere inthis matter as it has become very diificult for us to live wuthout power in jot summer days.

Vaibhav
Gurdeep Dutta

Apr 6, 2015

STREET LIGHT NOT WORKING

Street light not working from last 15 days. at POCKET A-1 , SECTOR-6 , ROHINI , DELHI -85
POLE NO. IS - SL561-25...7/1
NIDHI AHUJA

Mar 15, 2015

street light not working

Street light not working from last 15 days. at sector -3 ,b-8 (block 13-24 no.) rohini sector -3
mo.9899101170.
Tanya Sharma

May 3, 2014

street lights not working

sir
i am living at block f-2,rohini delhi.FOR MORE THAN A WEEK STREET LIGHTS IN FRONT OF F-2/24 SECTOR -16,ROHINI IS NOT WORKING.PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PROBLEM
HOPING FOR THE BEST
AKSHAY
RESIDENT OF F-2/24
smtechno0306

Feb 17, 2014

Theft

Resident of F-7/ House No. 57 and 58 Sector-16 Rohini. Is doing Theft from past one year. Even House NO. 58 has no meter installed.

PLease do some action.
dev2010m

Feb 16, 2014

theft of electricity with life risks

Please take action on undermentioned address as they regularly consuming electricity by shutting down meter during 9 pm to 7 am.
they connect direct wire to main supply which causes the spark and there is always a risk of fire which is my major cause of worry. As the concerned person are having contacts with Delhi police so no strict action is taken till date.
I can only request by deputing these complain keeping my identity confidential for safety reasons and hope for QUICK ACTION.

The detail of person who theft electricity is
Mr kukkey/pappu
house no D-44 old gupta colony
Top Floor near pnb atm
Sh Bhagat sing gali old gupta colony vijay nagar
delhi-110009
sachanjks

Jan 4, 2014

Electricity theft
I am to inform you that I made 5-6 complaints against electricity theft at ''F'' Block ,Gali No.10, Rama Vihar Near Omkar Dham Mandir, Delhi-110081 by some residents directly from electricity pole at 7.00PM To 7.00Am .Electricity theft by your ndpl line man and trip taken 1000 per house But surprisingly no action has been taken so far and they are continuously theft the electricity. There is some involvement of your staff in this mal practice of electricity theft otherwise it is not possible. The main thieves are working in police and they have relations with local police also as whenever any surprise raid is conducted they removed the wire from electricity pole/main wire and thereafter they again start theft the electricity. Therefore, i suggest not to engage local police with the raid and some other force of neighbour police station may be engaged so that actual thieves could be apprehended red handed. There is need to conduct raids during the night hours i.e. after 8 PM when all the thieves theft electricity from electricity pole/main wire. The theft is carried out at Electricity Pole No. ,Pole No. is 513-6 /12-2-2. They have also removed the stright light from that poles so that no body could easily identify the electricity theft. The houses near to electricity poles are regularly thieving electricity despite repeated complains. This might be causing a huge financial loss to the NDPL. Request to take stern action against them and concerned officers may also be pulled for not taking action against the electricity theft. Please let me know the outcome of the complaint as well as concerned authority where the complaint could be lodged fo

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...