NEESA GROUP - NEESA LEISURE LTD

Consumer complaints and reviews about NEESA GROUP - NEESA LEISURE LTD

kumargarg

Nov 3, 2017

FDR PAYMENT NOT TILL NOW

I invested RS 50000/ in the name of my wife and self with Neesa leizure limited. FD NO 6421 and 10209 on 24.02.2012. which is matured on after 03 year 24.02.2015.and 30.08.2015

we have not received any interest nor principle amount till date. neither anyone pick up phones in office.

we are senior citizen & my wife is suffering from HEART PAIN disease & we are in great need of our hard earned money back

please advice , what can we do now.

my mobile no is9412812858
Email address is kumargarg2008@gmail.com
LAXMAN PRASAD GUPTA AND URMILA DEVI
SENIOR CITIZEN AGE 71 YEAR
Yashna Marwaha

Jun 8, 2017

FD amount not returned. FD no. 16446

I had deposited 1,00,000 /- with Neesa Leisure in their fixed deposit scheme. I tried sending an email on the id provided on their site for FD issues but the mail bounced.

Vide FD No.:16446

Can anyone help me get my money back?

Yashna Marwaha
(yashna.8.29@gmail.com)
Shakuntla Anandani

Apr 22, 2017

non payment FD

My FD for Rs.30000 matured 15/02/2014 (FDR No.12042/17157 ) Till date I have not received my payment nor any communication
from the company. Even the telephone are not being answered.
I have failed to understand how to recover this money,.I am Senior citizen and badly in need of money.
Please guide me and help.
Kanta Devi

contact no. 9868594081

pawananandani55@gmail.com
Shakuntla Anandani

Apr 22, 2017

NON PAYMENT OF FD

I HAVE INVESTED RS.30000/- IN NEESA LEISURE LTD. FDRS(FDR NO. 12044/17158-SHAKUNTLA ANANDANI) AND SAME HAS BEEN MATURED IN .15/02/2014 NEITHER INTEREST RECEIVED NOR PRINCIPAL AMOUNT TILL DATE PAID BY CO. I AM 66 Yr. OLD CAN I GET THE MY DUE AMOUNT WITH INTT. WHAT IS THE POLICY OF THE COMPANY. CAN ANY BODY REPLY

Oct 8, 2016

Non Payment of FD's

Dear All,

I have seen your complaints message in Complaint Board. I am aged 52. I am struggling to get payment of my Fixed deposits from various companies as follows:

I am sending various mail to 'roc.mumbai@mca.gov.in' 'roc.chandigarh@mca.gov.in', 'roc.ahmedabad@mca.gov.in' 'roc.delhi@mca.gov.in' but no response no help no guide or no status or information available.

ANKUR DRUGS AND PHARMA LTD, FDR No.5274 Rs.35644/- due on 27-01-2014
RAJ OIL MILLS LTD 200627 Rs.21077/- 19-02-2014.
BIRLA SHLOKA EDUTECH LTD 0000870 Rs. 71935/- due on 18-04-2015
NEESA LEISURE LTD NLL / 17354 Rs. 26462/- due on 27-07-2014
JINDAL COTEX LTD 10203 Ch.No.002557 Rs.43400/- 13-12-2014
ANSAL PROPERTIES & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD 91337, Rs.52278 due on 21-04-2016.

Kindly help me to get payment at the earliest.

RL NARAYANAN
D-860, Bindapur-DDA
New Delhi-110059.
9971092697.

Oct 8, 2016

Fixed Deposit - Non repayment, Neesa Leisure..

I have a FD ( FDR NLL / 17354) for Rs.26,462, that matured on 27.08.2014 in my name – RL Narayanan till date I am struggling to get my fixed deposit repayment.

customercare@neesafixeddeposit.com mail ID bounced, No contact phone No & Mobile No available.No any response received still date from the company.

CLB is closed their eyes on Neesa Leisure Ltd no action taken by CLB in 2016.

I am a Widower, working in private with a meagre salary and such loss is unbearable

I want my hard earned money. Please update the FD Repayment news about NLL if anyone has.

RL NARAYANAN
D-860, Bindapur-DDA
New Delhi-110059.
9971092697.
Yogesh B. Desai

Aug 16, 2016

Non Receipt of Debenture Maturity Principal and Interest Amount

Neesa TEchnologies Ltd.
1. Debenture Certificate No.10 of Rs.25000/- + Rs.8000/- Interest = Rs33000/- Yogesh Bavchandbhai Desai

2. Debenture Certificate No.29 of Rs.25000/0 + Rs.8000/- Interest = Rs.33000/- Amee Yogesh Desai
ramesh m solanki

Jul 7, 2016

FD amount not refunded. FD NO.:11642

NON PAYMENT OF FDR
I HAVE INVESTED RS25000/- IN NEESA FDRS AND SAME HAS BEEN MATURED IN September 2014. NEITHER INTEREST RECEIVED NOR PRINCIPAL AMOUNT PAID BY CO. WHAT IS THE POLICY OF THE COMPANY. CAN ANY BODY REPLY
advmanojkumar

May 4, 2016

Neesa Leisures Ltd

We are conducting case against Neesa Leisures Ltd in Bangalore
mah21e

Apr 23, 2016

Fixed Deposit not Recd

Hi all,

I am also in the same situation as others in this forum. I strongly suggest somebody from this group please create a forum for join action against this company. I am a senior citizen and I am in dire need of money for Medical expenses. My deposit was to mature in March 2015. I am from Chennai. Please do contact me if anybody is creating a group for recovery

Balakrishnan
mahesh.balakrishnan@gmail.com
ashishgoel

Feb 12, 2016

FD AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

I invested RS 2 Lakh in the name of my wife with Neesa leizure limited. FD NO 11548, nil/116761 on 21.01.2013. which is matured on 20.07.2014.

we are senior citizen & my wife is suffering from alzeimer disease & we are in great need of our hard earned money back

please advice , what can we do now.

my mobile no is 9729946158
Email address is ashishgoel@qualityfoils.com
prakash mendha

Jan 15, 2016

- fd repayment not done

Hi My FD for principal amt of 30000 with Intrest LEESA LEISURE matured IN YEAR 2016. The FD is on my Mather ANJANA MENDHA name and the Deposit no. is NLL/13328. I have not received the maturity amount even after continuous follow up
ANJANA MENDHA AND MY CONTACT DETAIL
MO- ############Email- prakashmendha@yaho.in
prakash mendha

Jan 15, 2016

- fd repayment not done

Hi My FD for principal amt of 30000 with Intrest LEESA LEISURE matured IN YEAR 2015. The FD is on my father GHANSHYAM MENDHA name and the Deposit no. is NAFL/113. I have not received the maturity amount even after continuous follow up
GHANSHYAM MENDHA AND MY CONTACT DETAIL
MO- ############Email- prakashmendha@yaho.in
Gajanan lad

Oct 4, 2015

Non Payment of Matured FD

My FD for rs.25000- dt. 24/07/012 matured on 23/07/2015 having cumulative maturity value of Rs.36,167
My FD Receipt No. is 8282 and Folio No.6857. Till date I have not received my payment nor any communication
from the company. Even the telephone are not being answered.
Please guide me and help.
Gajanan Lad
Mob. No. 9833733456
E mail g_lad2001@yahoo.com
SUBHASH SHARAN

Oct 1, 2015

MATURITY AMOUNT NOT RECEIVED

Raj oil mills - fd repayment not done

Hi My FD for principal amt of 30000 with LEESA LEISURE matured IN YEAR 2014. The FD is on my wife SHEETAL SHRIVASTAVA name and the Deposit no. is 7660. I have not received the maturity amount even after continuous follow up
SHEETAL SHRIVASTAVA
Bhikhesh

Sep 25, 2015

FD amount not refunded. FD NO.: NLL/14830

I have not received the maturity amount from Neesa Leisure Limited

I have a FD ( No.: NLL /14830) for Rs.25000, that matured on 07.04.2014 in my name – BHIKHESHBHAI M BHATT I had a post dated cheque dated 07.04.2014 OF inr 26,462/-. Cheque No. 053402, of Axis bank, However, I had got a letter stating not to deposit the cheque in bank as the company did not have funds.

No interest has been paid since April 2014,

I am working as a teacher with a meagre salary and such loss is unbearable

I feel devastated about losing my hard earned money, but would like to join any group in getting back my money through legal means or any lawful means deemed possible.

Bhikhesh Bhatt
Conrad Aranjo

Sep 6, 2015

Neesa Leisure Limited

FD of Rs 40000 in Neesa Leisure Limited not returned . Matured in Jan 2014

I am in the same situation as most of my friends on this forum. I have been fraudulently cheated by Neesa Leisure Limited . My investment of Rs 40,000 matured in Jan 2014 and I have been unable to get justice. We should all file another case collectively before the Company Law Board. The Company Law Board has already directed Neesa Leisure Limited to pay the Depositors their dues but they are not listening to the honourable courts directive.

I am helpless alone but together we can get justice.

My email is :conradaranjo@yahoo.co.uk
kalpana v

Aug 31, 2015

non payment of capital money and interest of two years

I Anil Jauhari want to say that I paid Rs 30,000 / in fixed scheme of company NEESA Leisure Ltd ( FD ( FDR NLL/ 13571, non cumulative) on 01/06/2013. company issued cheques of interest and capital amount of Rs 30000 in advance. But two months after issuing the cheques , I got a letter from the company not to submit those cheques issued earlier and in place a cheque no 584494 of Rs 902/ was sent by company. When on 20/02/2014, I deposited cheque of Axis Bank in Union Bank of India, it was returned due to fund insufficiency with penalty on 8/02/2014.
I emailed a letter to company but I did not get any reply from company but after two months I received a letter dated 05/04/2014 from company that,`` despite facing acute liquidity crunch the company is trying it’s best efforts to fulfil all it’s obligations and is currently processing interest payment for this quarter of financial year 2013-2014. We expect to complete all payment for December quarter and start processing the payments for last quarter very soon . We assure all our depositors they would be realising the due interest till march 2014.’’
For deposit, company stated that company sought approval from registrar of companies Gujarat, through it’s correspondence for the extension of time to make payment of interest or repayment of matured deposits .
`` we ensure all investors for maturity of all the deposits falling under this provision well before end of the one year from it’s maturity or commencement of this provision.’’
As maturity date of deposit amount was 31/05/2014, I did not get refund of my deposit of Rs 30,000 plus interest 11.75%
It is really shameful that it is done by a reputed company like NEESA Leisure Ltd. This is my hard money , which I invested for one year. On 31/05/2015, two years will be completed for my investment, company should pay my deposit with interest of 18 percent as per company law. Otherwise we will be forced to take refuge of court.

Details of FD:

Mob-09870377611 /09029397094.
Sat45

Aug 18, 2015

SEBI Compalint against NEESA

Has anyone had any luck with filing case against SEBI and geting he money back ?
G.LOGANATHAN

Aug 4, 2015

Matured FD over due
I have invested in Neesa Leisure Ltd in *FDs which got matured in March 2015. The amount is to the extent of Rs. 10 lakhs. So far no amount has been paid. This was invested through GR Financial Advisors. All are silent about this. The President and the Vice President of GR Financial Advisors are not answering my mails.Even the Vice President stopped taking my calls/SMSs. There seems to be some fraudulent scheme by Neesa Leisure. I feel taking legal action on all the connected people should be immediate action by all the affected members. Any body can suggest any other solution?

*FD Nos: 5879(2/3/2012),5880 (2/3/2012),6010(9/3/2012)
Scheme : Cumulative
G.LOGANATHAN

Aug 4, 2015

Matured FD over due

*FD Nos: 5879(2/3/2012),5880 (2/3/2012),(9/3/2012)
IMSBLY

Aug 1, 2015

NON PAYMENT OF FDR

I HAVE INVESTED RS.30000/- IN NEESA FDRS AND SAME HAS BEEN MATURED IN JUNE 2014. NEITHER INTEREST RECEIVED NOR PRINCIPAL AMOUNT PAID BY CO. WHAT IS THE POLICY OF THE COMPANY. CAN ANY BODY REPLY
apilkjain

Jun 22, 2015

Neesa Lesiure is Totally Fraud

my FDR No. NLL/13618 is matured on 10th June 2014 of INR 40,000 (principal) but till date I have not received any amount.
ROC Gujarat already filed case.
Mr. Sanjay Gupta has good relationship with Politicians and Bureacrats in state / Center Government,
Hence, they are enjoying very much.
I am very much need of this money and I invested this money by SMC, Delhi Advice.
I request all of you Do not Invest through Agents like SMC Delhi. They also not helping me from last one year.
Neighter SMC nor Neesa Lesiure Interested to take phone calls.
I registered FIR also but police also helpless due to relations of Sanjay Kutta with Politicians and BUreacrst.

Apil Kumar Jain
M. 9953537743/8745030868
prviyer

Jun 8, 2015

FD not payed

My name is R Viswanathan and my FDR is 4685 with Neesa Leisure company by my Agent Kannan who insisted me to invest and his number is 9841092197 and he had wrongly directed me to invest in wrong companies resulting in my money not recoverable at all to the tune of 5 lacs and in this case of Neesa Leisure my amount of 1, 42576 /- is due from Neesa Leisure on 02nd Nov 2014 and unable to reach them as well. Can some one help to recover my hard earned money as I need this for my parents operation very badly and I can be reached out at 9500012707. I will be very grateful if I can get back my money.

Please do not invest anything with the Agent I had mentioned as you will end up like me losing huge money saved after several years of hard work.

Vishwa
tapti@dispostable.com

Mar 27, 2015

Company Stop making post yourself

I am investor of the company.

I had called even Nihad, were he had talked very rudely and fooling us.

@amit sharma- I suppose that this comment is posted by the company itself or else please share your payment details. I had also spoke several times with other company employees at least they were giving the factual image of the company and also helped me various times to get the some penny amount from the company. You seems to be totally fake and I advice you stop this or there will be serious legal prosecution against you as a poster.

So please stop making fool.

Fake Bank Calls - Received fraud Bank Call
    I received a call from 8228085857 they asked me if i have...
    Kanchan - Illegal Capture khataal
    Sec-3/E mahila College k pass illegal tarika ka kabja...
    sun direct - Refund amount
    Dear Customer, Unfortunately Recharge of Rs.1080 for...
    EPF - Error while Submitting transfer claim
    Hi , I am getting error while submitting claim request...
    Apipbl - Fraud transaction
    Hi, my name is Shubham and today i got a call from...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Order...
    people home - No Electricity connection available in crowded area
    We are approximate 1200 house and 6000 people living in...
    Sandeep Kumar - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home laon got rejected by DHFL. Application...
    snapdeal - Order do not received
    Dear Team, My order do not received till date. Details of...
    DHFL - Loan rejected by you i need money back which i paid you
    Hi, My home loan got rejected by DHFL. Application...