Nestaway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nestaway

no service

Hi ,

There are some unnecessary payments and fines getting updated in dashboard, this am facing this during this critical time the Lockdown(where we suppose should get good support), to check on that i could raise ticket 2 months ago that was the last ticket i could raise to nestaway , after that i am not able to raise or no way to contact nesaway, seems like it is down or completly no response from them. but money only they are updating in dashboard not sure for what? when i have already paid for what i have to pay the rent etc. i have tried reaching them in all possible way it is taking all my time to run behind them for the money they are keep on updating to pay, if not paying they are putting fines. i really require somebody from nestaway to be reachable or give me some update.this is really unacceptable . making or putting the tenant in such a situation.

Jul 24, 2020

no service from nestaway and taking money without any proper reason

No Service from nestaway

SWARUPAM84

Jul 22, 2020

Horrible Experience with NestAway

I have rented a place to stay from NestAway. There were a proper agreement. But every month they were charging me around Rs 1000 extra for Garbage Disposal, Caretakers salary etc. these things was not mentioned in the Agreement. I struggled for a year and finally decided to leave the property. But now they are not returning the deposit. It was really horrible experience with them. I have never seen anyone who has said a positive word about NestAway. Also when I am trying to leave the property they forced me via security to pay the rent although there is a deposit amount with them.
bipsav

Jul 21, 2020

Service agreement

Totally agree, do not give your flats to Nestaway as they are not even paying as per what us given in the service agreements and contracts and also deducting deposit amounts. Any complaints go unheeded even by top management who is bothered only about it's profits instead of customers. Please consult me for any clarification
Bipin
kruthibharadwaj

Jul 15, 2020

Deposit Not Received Completely

NEVER OPT FOR NESTAWAY HOMES (Both owners and tenants). Very poor communication between us and Nestaway. Nobody comes to answer our queries. I had moved out of the nestaway home on 18th May 2020, and I was assured that I would get my Security deposit back in 10 days. It has almost been two months, nobody picks the calls. Service requests are unanswered. No reply on emails. And today (15th July 2020) they sent me the deposit amount, 3k lesser. Now no one is there to answer this.
Amrita.Priya

Jul 14, 2020

Deposit not refunded

I have been staying in nest away flat for about 1 and half year and now I left flat in June but those guys are not even responding me to clear my deposits nor they respond to my service request and calls. This is the worst customer care you would have seen so far. Plus they withheld additional charges with June rent as well and sending me messages that they will take legal action if I dont pay amount. this amount is fraud. I am not subject to pay any such payment. They don't respond to your queries at at all and there is no level 4 exists I believe in this company as after so many complaints and escalation the only action they took is closing the ticket and no resolution to me. Please return my deposit.
sudeep2018

Jun 12, 2020

Please Guys stop giving your property to Nestaway!

I am giving this review as I have not received rent from last three months from nestaway and I had been following up with them to get it (Whis is actually for my Parents).

It’s been worst ever experience I had with nesaway, they are playing games among their teams only, saying this is what information I got from this/ that team.

The area manager who has assigned for my property is not responding/ picking call. Somehow manage to get email IDs for Zonal Manager/ Regional Manager but they are only watching my mails and there is no proper response from them.

Nestaway is holding almost thousands of money, they informed me that tenants are not paying the rent and when I checked with the tenants, they shown me their dashboard stating they are not able to pay as there is an error in their dashboard which they have informed to nesaway three months ago. And nestaway has not taken any step to resolve this.

We give huge monthly commission to them so that we should not get into this kind of trouble but here nestaway is only creating huge problems to us.

And surprisingly there is not response from them.

Please Think twice before giving property to Nestaway.
sudeep2018

Jun 12, 2020

Please Guys stop giving your property to Nestaway!

I am giving this review as I have not received rent from last three months from nestaway and I had been following up with them to get it.

And surprisingly there is not response from them.

Please Think twice before giving property to Nestaway.
Anmol1995

May 12, 2020

Nestaway charging all unnecessary charges

This has been worst experiences of my life. Even during lockdown when my whole flat is empty I see 3500 added as water charges and other few unnecessary charges. these people are trying their best to exploit and suck the money of the tenants. A big scam altogether. They delete my service tickets.
Yetesham

Apr 25, 2020

Unwanted fines and charges

Nestaway u guys are fraud even during this lock down u charged me waterbill there is no water from feb in bulding and i had ti stay at my friends place from feb and nvr been to room.i have raised a ticket but no response from nestaway and u guys have charged water charges and fined it to 20000 during this lockdown i did not evn utilised anything nor water r nestaway room since feb .but still i paidy rent..and i was in hometown and still iam here.and u guys are adding fines charges intrest on intrest and what not.this nestaway is fraud i have paid my rent evn thou i did not got my salary.and we are suffring from money and food. i work on daily wages basis.nestaway is worthless fraud.shit company.lots if other issues as well with your management u ppl dnt know jow to talk u management talks as is ur gunda or local street cre
minals
NatSuFer

Mar 20, 2020

Client treatment and services

we were entitled to a free assure deep cleaning in february which still hasnt happened. the assure guys were sent unannounced to our house on a monday morning when everyone was at work without confirming our availability. Nestaway for the last one year has been extremely unresponsive and irresponsible in their client treatment. we were charged unusually high electricty bills without any proof of hard copies and when we waited to receive hard copies of the bill, additional late charges were levied. We do know who our house manager is as Nestaway has failed to inform us that Mr. Magesh Moorthy, our old manager, left. It is impossible to get in touch with Nestaway customer care. This is not the way to treat customers and we should not have to tell you how to do your job and have respect for the contract. Kindly look ino this matter and treat it with utmost urgency. I suggest we have a meeting with all members of our house and a Nestaway representative to discuss these problems and come to a conclusive solution as soon as possible. In the mean time, Please send somebody to look into the cleaning matter and give us the deep cleaning that we are entitled to.
rajvicku

Mar 17, 2020

Worst rental experience

I had stayed 6 months at Nest away in Banashankari. This was my worst experience staying at a rental home ever.

Scenerio 1

They charge 8500 Rs for just the bed and everything is extra - electricity bill, internet, water, TV, etc,. (Don't be fooled by their lesser charges on their portal) .

Scenerio 2

Nestaway maintenance charges is paid every month, they don't do anything for this. Again money down the drain.

Scenerio 3

They don't have a plumber expert who can fix a basic water pump problem. Even though they don't fix, you are charged for it.

Scenerio 4

Nestaway has an open guest policy. This doesn't mean your friends or family can stay with you for a while. Beware, this is the time, both Nestaway and house owner is ready to make some easy bucks of you. They threaten you that they will throw you away immediately from the house. (Even though a rent agreement was signed).

Scenerio 5

After all the problems, you finally want decide to move out with the time frame provided by Nestaway. You wait for the deposit amount to be credited to your bank account but you will be shocked to see less than half the amount only credited, you call Nestaway customer service to help you understand but they don't have a valid response. You loose your money again.

Concluding, you will loose all your hard earned money and will not find peace at this place. I give them minus 5 rating out of 5.
jessdqueen

Mar 8, 2020

Additional payment

Nestaway,

I live at Maruthi Nilaya, 1st cross, phase III, Reliable residency layout, Harlur, Bangalore

You guys are charging me 2000INR per month for water with no explanation on how you derived that amount. I live alone and barely use any water. However, my neighbors have around more than 10 people every day at their apartment. Why should both us us pay the same amount. Why should i pay for other using water. I have an outstanding amount and am currently being charged 100 as fine per day.

I WILL NOT PAY UNLESS YOUR TEAM EXPLAIN TO ME ON WHAT BASIS THIS AMOUNT IS DERVIED?

Also, you charge us for water but DONT PROVIDE any water. yesterday we didn't have water from 2pm to 11pm. and Today, water stopped at 9am in the morning and we still DONT have water.

Stop this FRAUD and STOP playing with my money
inmyplace.amit

Feb 24, 2020

Installation not completed

Your team is least bothered about resolving issues post move in. I’ve been tired of calling properly manager , area manager to simply get curtain rods installed because the house has huge see through glass windows. I moved in on Feb 7th and have been chasing these guys since then. How much more frustration will you add ?
Abhinandana Reddy

Feb 22, 2020

NestAway

They dint give my advance amount return...they just charge u on all the fraud things all ur move in issues staying as ur move out issues how many ever times u complaint them tell the customer care people the issue will never get solved
Abhinandana Reddy

Feb 22, 2020

NestAway

I have moved out of the property and they are not giving my refund amount still they are charging on all the fraud things all the move in issues as move out issues the things with were under repair from the time I moved in they have charged those things for me.
ShashiKale

Sep 21, 2019

They don't give a damn about their customers

I have filed a complaint (ticket id SC_01336651) 4.5 months ago about vacant bed. I followed for 9 straight days calling you every day and I got a standard response someone will reach out to me within 24 hrs. No one contacted me. I was charged for lost key where as you have the key and there is no tenant. Now I found a tenant on my own and I asked confirmation from you (ticket id SC_01693177) that you will not charge me for the tenant finder fee. You didn't revert back on that request as well for a simple question. Now out of frustration I have asked (ticket id SC_01697617) for offboarding of my property to get out of the contract. I have no trust that this will be worked on. I want to ensure I have given enough notices to you before I look for other options.
ShashiKale

Sep 21, 2019

They don't give a damn about their customers

I filed a complaint (ticket id SC_01336651) 4.5 months ago about vacant bed. I followed for 9 straight days calling them every day and I got a standard response someone will reach out to me within 24 hrs. No one contacted me. I was charged for lost key where as they had the key and there is no tenant. Now I found a tenant on my own and I asked them confirmation (ticket id SC_01693177) that they will not charge me for the tenant finder fee. They didn't revert back on that request as well for a simple question. Now out of frustration I asked (ticket id SC_01697617) for offboarding of my property to get out of the contract. I have no trust that it will be worked on. I am now looking for legal options against this fraud company
mumbaimylove

Aug 31, 2019

Cheaters, liars, no response no resolution, loss of rent for owner

This company is a complete cheat.Owners do not ever go this route. They did not abide by the agreement clause of minimum rent, we are in complete loss despite having a prime property in a prime area in Mumbai. The people who trap you into in have left Nestaway in days!!! Despite escalations, nothing has been resolved and we are definitely going to court now to get back our money and get the renters vacated out of our house.Support is pathetic, they do not reply to emails for months and do not resolve any issue and keep saying they are still talking to their senior management. Worst company ever! Stay away!
mumbaimylove

Aug 31, 2019

Cheaters, fake clauses

anandkumar_nj

Aug 13, 2019

Horrifying move-out experience

The move-in to Nestaway service apartment was like a breeze. After 6 months as I was moving out, they took the entire security deposit as 'painting charges'. When I said that the apartment is being given back in perfect condition, the way it was received, and verified and certified by their own inspection team, they quoted some vague clause that is supposedly in the agreement. As a lone person, you can never win a battle against these corporates. I raised complaints and escalated to level 4, but still of no avail. If you are lucky, your move-in, as well as your stay, will be pleasant. But guaranteed, your move-out will be a nightmare.
Chander Manakpuri

Jul 2, 2019

NestAway Assure Scam

I am Currently staying in Nest Away house,few days back i got a call from nest away they told us about a new service i.e nest away assure and told us the charges are 129/- if all the tenants living in the flat subscribe for it
when i subscribe the charges were 172-/
so i asked customer care that charges that is showing is 172, they replied that the offer period has expired so it costing 172,then why nest away executive called us after the expired period

this is not the end,
in July month i have been again charged with 234-/ and when asked they said its because other 3 beds are empty

but when i was asking again and again to the nest-away executive that if we 3 will subscribe then it will cost 129 and they said yes

Now they say when the room will be full then it will cost 172

this totally not acceptable and they said u have to pay the charges no matter what and u cant unsubscribe

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM
kamlespoddar

Jun 28, 2019

SD Refund

I moved out of a Nestaway home on 30th May, 2019. As per rent agreement, they are to refund security deposit amount within 3 working days of move out by retaining two months rent. Deductions if any from the retained amount to be agreed with 5 working days and balance withheld amount of security deposit to be refunded in subsequent 5 working days. Till date not a single penny refunded by them.

First they incorrectly charged painting amount which was finally removed on 12th June and they mentioned that I will get refund in 5 working days from 12th June after deduction of INR 999 as renovation charge which I agreed for.

On 19th June, I see they debited another INR 2500 in name of move out charges and INR 2000 for electricity. I provided them electricity bills confirming I already paid them and asked for explanation on move out charges. No explanation received till date. False promise made yesterday that I will get refund by end of day 27th June but nothing happened.

When I called today, 28th June, the trail of false promises again being made with no resolution.
kamlespoddar