Nestaway

Consumer complaints and reviews about Nestaway

Sumitmr1

Jul 11, 2020

Nestaway Fraud

I paid 44k as advance. I was charged 9k for painting for a very small room. 9k for early leaving when I stayed there for more than a year. I received refund of 10799 rupees. No explanation given to me yet. Ticket is open for more than a month with no reply. Support number is not working so you can't call them. Don't fall for this fraud nestaway company.

Nestaway Fraud Nestaway Fraud Nestaway Fraud Nestaway Fraud

antonyshibu

Jul 3, 2020

Refund security deposit

Fedup with Nestaway

I was staying in Nestaway apartment since two years..
As I lost job,so vacated on 2nd april..
I didn't get the security deposit till now..
Every time they used to tell will proceed as soon as possible..Finally after couple of service request they replied that will refund with in 2_3 days on last week.but didn't get till now..Pathetic response from their side..

Ticket number : CC_0839507
Reg number : 8075947613
Reg email id : [email protected]

Refund security deposit

mustafad37

Jun 4, 2020

Refund Not received After vacating my house

Dear Sir/Mam,
I used stay in nest-away apartment because of uncertainty of pedantic situation, i do not have another option to vacate the house as i am unpaid and i couldn't offer to pay my rent, so i decided to vacate my house and did it on 17.05.2020 and today is 04.06.2020, till date i haven't received my refund back and i am much needy of that amount to survive in lockdown conditions finally i got fooled from nestaway by not receiving any amount and there is no any proper communication channel to raise my query, i need your help to get my justice

MUSTAFA D
jagan82713

Apr 18, 2020

Nestaway Assure service fored to take

Nestaway forcing me to take Assure service. We are 4 members sharing a 3 BHK flat. 2 members are not charged for Assure service but me and my flatmate charged for it. And I can't use this service because my other 2 flat members are not allowing me to raise any service request from my side. Because as I am an Assure service taken this is free for me but those 2 have to pay for it. Like this non-sense rule, they have made. Now without any service every month I need to pay around 300/-. for this.

Can you please help me on this matter.
anandkumar_nj

Aug 13, 2019

Horrifying move-out experience

Your move-in will be like a breeze. They will treat you as a Royal. But when you move-out be prepared for a nightmare. And forget your advance money. There is no way on earth you are getting back that money, how much ever it is. Look at the attached pictures for a synopsis of what I went through.

Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience Horrifying move-out experience

harshadsurya

Jun 21, 2019

Refund not received

the issue regarding my refund amount ( Security deposit during move-out ) process. I have moved out of Nestaway property N-220 on May 20th, 2019. As per the Rental Agreement, Deposit will be refunded within 10 working days from the License End Date after applicable deductions. If you consider 10 working days after 20th May, refund should have initiated already by Nestaway. But, here I am in dilemma, which every common man face in this country, where harsh & rude organisations like you dupe us and loot us for the money. I am calling you guys since the day moved out of this Nestaway property, & even though 'you so-called esteemed organisation'has written in rental agreement that deposit will be refunded within 10 working days, I get to know that till date, refund has not been even initiated from your end.

Refund not received

Sanchayeeta Mukherjee

May 21, 2019

Misleading information leading to stress

This was sent to Nestaway escalation team as well in below format. Please help

I have moved to Bangalore on 2nd May. I am new to Bangalore and since then I was searching for accommodation to stay.

Through Nestaway i booked a visit to the property on 9th May in Block B Ambience Diva Apartment Sarjapur. But the area manager by mistake(or intentionally) took me to Block A. Flat 704
House ID: 4701

I liked the flat and location but there were no tenant present at the property then. So i asked the Area Manager Anand about the amenities. He informed cook wifi everything is available. You need to talk to other tenants and all is available and manageable.
Note: Tenants number is not available until I am booking the property.

I was not aware of Nestaway policies that cook is not provided by Nestaway. The information should have been given by Anand which he did not tell. He did not do his duty.

After I moved in on 11th may. I came to know from other girls that they all use their own wifi and cook on their own.
Look now the issue is I am having serious medical conditions and I don't know how to cook. I tried to convince other girls but they are not ready.
So do you expect me to keep wifi and do the whole recharge and pay 4000 cook charges on my own when I'm having financial issues as well.??

I was being admitted in the hospital last week and I have all doctors prescription and my health is getting detoriated everyday till now.

Since I did not know if I am getting the money back or the process of moving out. I didn't place move out request on app but I have bloody called the call centre within 48hrs and informed everything. Everyday there was same response someone will be calling back until I had to escalate and now they are telling they will not refund. Is this shitty way of doing business by collecting people hard earned money in your own pocket when there is a genuine reason and I was misguided by you people?

I need my entire money back now and be ensure all the calls are recorded by me and I make ensure I share this entire experience in all social networking sites mentioning each and everyone's name and number.
Few mins back I spoke to Shree from Nestaway customer service and she was just a idiot sitting there. She refused to escalate the case further. Refused to give me her manager email address. Refused to trust me and only trust Anand the area manager whatever he has said and logged in the case(though there is no proof that he spoke the truth). Refused for any further help. Refused to even get ready for compensation of giving me at least 13-14k back. All the people sitting in Nestaway is just shit.
I never knew Nestaway or it's policies so it's the duty manager responsibility to give right information and tell openely everything instead of just doing business.

Also I will be logging a police complaint for such a harassment and if something is happening to me due to my health. Nestaway will be solely responsible and you guys should be entitled to face the wrath of the law then.

Need this escalated till zonal manager if you want but I want a resolution within 24hrs.

Mobile: 7264043956

Sanchayeeta Mukherjee
nelson1234

Oct 17, 2017

Refund of charges levied on moving out of the house

I had taken house on rent with Nestaway technologies in the month of april 2016, and vacated on oct 2017. during move out a nestaway guy was suppose to come and check the house. but this was not done and i moved out locking the house. the guy came after 2 days after my repeated follow-ups to come and take the key from my office and i did not sign any of the form for exit. now during my refund they have deducted mattress damage charges, plumbing leaking charges and also some cupboard clamp charges. which i have not approved of. and would like to have refund which they have refused to do so. and i want to file a complaint on them.
Harsha_Kalivarapu

Aug 28, 2017

Pathetic customer service

I rented the house on 13th august and due to some irregularities at the room I raised move out request. The next day I got the call saying that they going to fix it and hence I revoked the move out request. Now, after 15 days from revoking the move out requests they are asking to vacate the room as revoke request was not available at their end. And further I called the NestAway taking this issue. They advised me to again pay the token amount of 6000 to book the same room until the issue is resolved. In case If I do not pay the amount, NestAway said they are not responsible for the consequences and can vacate me forcefully.