Netaji Subhas Open University

Sumit Rajak

Sep 14, 2021

REFUND OF UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AGAINST PG 2ND YEAR EXAM FORM FILL UP

REFUND OF UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AGAINST PG 2ND YEAR EXAM FORM FILL UP

1. I am SUMIT RAJAK PG 2nd year student of NSOU and my enrollment ID is ############.

2. It is intimated that, an amount of Rs. 1059.45/- has been debited for my PG 2nd year online exam form fill up through transaction ID ############- on 13 Sep 2021. However, on checking of my NSOU profile, it was shown that payment is pending.

3. Therefore, you are requested to kindly refund the unsuccessful amount of Rs. 1059.45/- which was erroneously debited on 13 Sep 2021 through transaction ID-############.

4. My account details :- SUMIT RAJAK. Account number - 32520254582 SBI ALUGRAM, IFSC Code - SBIN0008558

Sumit Rajak

Sep 14, 2021

REFUND OF UNSECCESSFUL PAYMENT AGAINEST PG 2ND YEAR EXAM FORM FILL UP

REFUND OF UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AGAINST PG 2ND YEAR EXAM FORM FILLUP

Subarna Dasgupta

Oct 20, 2019

Inappropriate Marks of 34d 4th semester 2017-19 session

Dear sir,I am Subarna Dasgupta student of H.I department of NSOU 2017-19 session.Many students are dissatisfied with the result of 3rd ,4th semester because,after giving a good exam including me others students are also disqualified in many papers,on the other hand,Tara Gupta another student of the same batch ,received qualifying marks in F1 paper after not giving that particular paper's exam.Another student Mojammil also received "NC"in a paper,though it was shown qualified on the website.plz solved this problem or give us our qualifying marks,otherwise we'll follow next step to reveal your entire procedure and information.
ashis1986anik

Sep 28, 2017

Refund of unsuccessful payment against BDP 2nd year renewal

1. I am Amit Biswas BDP 2nd year student of NSOU and my enrollment ID is ############

2. It is intimated that, an amount of Rs. 2129.50/- has been debited for my second year online renewal form fill up through transaction ID - JSBI5640837857IGABYXUIO4 on 06 September 2017. However, on checking of my NSOU profile, it was shown that, form fill up & payment is pending. Then i was again filled up online renewal form through othar bank debit card transaction ID- ############ on 07 September 2017 and successful. I was also approached with SBI customer service about that, but they have confirmed that the amount has been credited to the merchant.

3.Therefore, you are requested to kindly refund the unsuccessful amount of Rs. 2129.50/- which was erroneously debited on 06th September 2017 through transaction ID-JSBI5640837857IGABYXUIO4.

4. My account details :-Ashis Dewan. Account number - 20091075016 SBI Fulia, IFSC Code - SBIN0002057

Saheb9932332033

Sep 20, 2017

Refund of unsuccessful payment against BDP 2nd year renewal

. I am Amit Biswas BDP third 2ndstudent of NSOU and my enrollment ID is ############
tapaspal1234

Mar 30, 2017

REFUND OF UNSUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AGAINST BDP THIRD YEAR EXAM FORM FILLUP

1. I Tapas Pal am BDP third year student of NSOU and my enrollment ID is ############.

2. It is intimated that, an amount of Rs. 578.75/- has been debited for my third year online exam form fill up through transaction ID - HSBI5139072059 on 23 Feb 2017. However, on checking of my NSOU profile, it was shown that, form fill up & payment is pending. Then i was again filled up online exam form through transaction ID- HSBI5145667366 on 27 Feb 2017 and successful. I was also approached with SBI customer service about that, but they have confirmed that the amount has been credited to the merchant.

3. Therefore, you are requested to kindly refund the unsuccessful amount of Rs. 578.75/- which was erroneously debited on 23 Feb 2017 through transaction ID-HSBI5139072059.

4. My account details :- Tapas Pal. Account number - 31026883848 SBI Raghunathpur, IFSC Code - SBIN0008544

tapaspal123