nielit

Consumer complaints and reviews about nielit

Kashish Jaiswal

Apr 7, 2021

Result problem

I am not able to download my CCC result .why?
It is showing invalid date of birth .
I have attended my exam in the year 2019 February .
Please help me out in this
fzd007

Feb 28, 2021

Forget application no.

Dear sir I apply for CCC nilet but I forget my application number . Please tell me how can I get my application number.
Name - Gaurav Verma
Dob - 09-07-2001
Mobile- 8006219854
Ankit Dixit 123

Feb 6, 2021

Cheating

I am ankit dixit and today i attended ccc exam and instructors in that center were helping the students with cheating and thats unfair to the children who work hard and spend their time in studing so please take action and do something or i will move to next level with that.
Center code-AGH3
Exam date-6-feb-2021
Reporting time-8:10 am

Regards...
Ankit Dixit
Ankit Dixit 123

Feb 6, 2021

Cheating

My name is ankit dixit and today i attended ccc exam and i saw there the instructors were helping students with cheating and thats unfair to other students who work hard and spend their time in study so that's no good and i am not satisfied with that....so please take actions against them .....or i will go other level.

- ankit dixit
EHSANUL

Nov 12, 2020

About cheating

There is creating in ccc paper going on azamgarh center AZM3(uma institute) .

I request you to plz check it and take a action against the center otherwise I willl move to next level..

Regards.
Ehsanul Haque
ankita kharwar

Nov 6, 2019

Rechecking of answer sheet

I am Priyanka Kharwar. I am not satisfied with my result of CCC exam, held on Sep 13, 2019. So Sir, I want my answer sheet get rechecked.
My Reg. no is GO1909090176 and DOB is 12 Jan,1999.
prashant84007471

Sep 29, 2019

Withheld in CCC result

Sir my CCC result shows that withheld in place of grade.so I want to know that when my final result be declared.
Name: Suraj Gupta
Please help me.
Saurabh111111

Sep 27, 2019

Helping other students(Cheating)

Staff members and teachers of "KB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY& MANAGEMENT, 5/5/53A, NEAR RAILWAY CROSSING, PANCHKOSHI PARKARMA MARG, BENIGANJ, FAIZABAD-224001" helping other students in cheating and taking bribe from many students to pass them in CCC exam. Those student who where giving there exam without any bribe were threating by staff members to fail the poor students. Well i saw my results today, and i am fail in CCC exams, hope you will understand, what i am trying to say....

Please cooperate with this mail and take action against these kinds of mischeive done by the institute
my e-mail id: [email protected]
Sukriti mishra

Sep 9, 2019

Admit card yet not declared

Sir my name is sukriti mishra i hae applied for ccc exam which is to be held in september 2019 but i m unable to get my admit card as showing an error admit card is not yet declared please resolve my problem my registration number is GOCCC6050387 and DOB is 11april1995
priyanka kharwar

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD

SIR,
I am Priyanka Kharwar. Sir I applied for CCC exam which is to be held on september,2019. But I am unable to download my admit card as It is showing an error message of not being declared. My application number is GOCCC6080201 and DOB is 12th jan,1999.
Shivani Gkp

Admit Card is not showing

Sir, I Shivani Nigam, applied for CCC examination for September 2019 examination.
But I'm not able to download my admit card, please help me in doing so..

Application No. : GOCCC6057065
Dob : 10-Jan-2001

Contact no. : 9284864981

Please Sir help me in downloading of my admit card
Archanapandey1769

Aug 4, 2019

Open cheating in moradabad centre 2 of ccc

Open cheating is going on in moradabad examination centre in ccc examination from 3 August. Examination superintendent is also not objecting for this neither he is showing any resistance to the director of Centre, that's why openly cheating is going there. They are taking 3000-4000 per candidate. They have solvers instead of invigilators in every lab. Whichever candidate gave them money their solver will tell answers to all 100 questions and very openly in front of everyone in the lab like they have no fear of nielit. Official email of examination superintendent - [email protected]
Archanapandey1769

Aug 4, 2019

Big scam is going in Moradabad ccc examination centre

There is a big scam going in mbd_2 centre of Moradabad city. Everybody is playing role in the ongoing scandal including the examination superintendent ([email protected]) who was sent by nielit to look if there is anything wrong happening, but on the contrary he gave permission to director of mbd_2. With the examination superintendent support they have solvers in all three labs there instead of invigilators. Neither the solvers are part of their staff. They are taking 3000 from each student so that the solver in their respective lab will them answers to all the 100 questions. This is a very big fraud they looting more than 2 lac rupees per day from candidates. This should not be happen. Official email id of examination superintendent is [email protected]
For catching them nielit only have to verify the names of the invigilators in there lab and the from the official list of invigilators name.
lifiteaching

Jul 26, 2019

ccc previous paper

Why Nielit not upload <a href="https://www.ccconlinetyari.com/p/ccc-previous-paper-in-hindi.html/">CCC Previous Paper</a> on his official website after january 2018 ??
lifiteaching

Jul 26, 2019

ccc previous paper

why nielit not upload <a href="https://www.ccconlinetyari.com/p/ccc-previous-paper-in-hindi.html/">CCC Previous Paper</a> on his official website after january 2018 ??
Priyanshu Subberwal

Jun 29, 2019

Result not uploaded as yet

My result does not uploaded as yet for examination of May 2019. My roll no is GO1905137983 and my DoB is 07-Feb-2001.
Ravinder005

May 31, 2019

Extra examination fees

My computer center take Rs 2500 examination fees for my BCC course examination, but on your site it shows only 450 rupees examination fees for bcc curse exam, please tell me who is fraud your website data or my computer center
Tanuj khandelwal

Apr 27, 2019

Ketdi computer

सेवा में
सक्षम अधिकारी
दिल्ली
महोदय,
निवेदन यह है कि kedti computer sansthan मथुरा में खुल कर पास करने के पैसे मांगे जा रहे है । nielit की संथा को दलाली के रूप में जाना जाता है इससे nielit की संस्था का नाम खराब हो रहा है । kedti कंप्यूटर संस्थान को certifite देना नही चाहिए ।

श्री मान से निवेदन है कि kedti कंप्यूटर को करवाई कराने की जांच दे

GO1810022172
Amardeep Dwivedi

Apr 4, 2019

Result not uploaded yet

My Application no. is GOCCC5384737. i sit in Feb-2019 examination cycle, but my result is not uploaded yet. Please help me.
Anshul Katiyar

CCC ADMIT CARD

Dear sir i applied for nilet ccc but i forgot my application number . What should i do to download the admit card.
Please help me
Phone no.7906817510
Anshul Katiyar

CCC ADMIT CARD

Sir i applied for CCC EXAM (feb 2019) but i forgot an application number. What should i do to download the admit card. Please help me.
Phone no. 7906817510
Fatima singh

Forget application no.

Name - Gaurav Kumar
Dob - 14-07-1989
Mobile- 9897116866
arvind139

Feb 4, 2019

Dear sir i apply for nilet ccc but i forget my registration numbar .please tell me how can i get my registration numbar
Name-Shivam singh DOB-18/05/1994