nielit

Consumer complaints and reviews about nielit

Honey chaudhary16

Nov 11, 2018

Unable to download admit card

I am unable to download my admit card... I applied in September and examination name is November 2018.. It is showing invalid dob/invalid application no./admit card not declared. My application no. Is GOCCC4985729. Plz mail my admit card at honeychaudhary16.hc@gmail.com
Nikhil kaler

Sep 23, 2018

result not show..august 2018

my result august 2018..not show..says
invalid roll no. ,date of birth.., or name.
plz solve this problem..

ROLL NO. GO1808233124
NAME UJJVAL KALER
DATE OF BIRTH..12 sep 1999
pradeepyadav19955

Sep 21, 2018

Result not found aug 2018

As per notification regarding the result of CCC august 2018, I am not able to view result on the website. As it is showing error of invalid roll no./dob/exam.

Name -pradeep kumar yadav

LALJI2003

Sep 19, 2018

Result Not Found- August Result 2018

Unable to see my aug 2018 cycle CCC result
Sir when I am entering my application no and dob it is showing that either you have entered wrong application no or dob.
What should I do now. Please guide me

Please sir acknowledge and do needful.

ROLL NO:- GO1808170660

+91-989-399-0386

Lonewolff

Sep 17, 2018

Result not showing

Sir my ccc result of NIELIT is not showing.
My Id- bharti.akshay33@gmail.com
Please help.
Koshal Ips

Sep 16, 2018

CCC

Sir mene ccc ka form October 2017 bhara thaa Jiska si no GOF8311370EB1406. Name KOSHAL father name DESHRAJ SINGH mother name KAIKYI DEVI. Roll no GO1710044146 OCTOBER 2017AND GRADE C HAI. Complaint ye hai ki certificate mai signature not verified likha aa raha hai jiski vajah se mai uska upyog nahi kar paa raha hu. Please help me sir.
abhishek234670

Sep 15, 2018

invalid exam name , roll no and DOB not showing my result

i have done my ccc exam august 2018 with the application no GOCCC4237851 and my name is Abhishek yadav . but my result did not showing on the website. So please solve my request as soon as possible.

ashutoshy933

Sep 14, 2018

Not showingmy result

I appeared in ccc exam month august 2018 but here showing Result not found. Invalid Exam Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth.
What should i do to show my result !
Roll number- GO1808268602

Not showingmy result

Kaushal.Singh

Aug 29, 2018

Admit card not declared

I am kaushalendra pratap singh and my application no. Is GOCCC4709141. facing the problem in downloading the o level admit card of July 2018 . The website showing Admit Card not declared for this exam / Invalid Application No. or Date of Birth or Invalid Exam Name. when i have entered every detail correctly.
kindly sir solve my problem or let me know about when can i download my admitcard.
lkthinker

Jul 4, 2018

admit card

I am lokesh kumar Application number is ROIT0817013655 facing the problem in downloading the o level admit card of July 2018 . The website showing Admit Card not declared for this exam / Invalid Application No. or Date of Birth or Invalid Exam Name. when i have entered every detail correctly.
For any instruction or help please contact me my mail id is lk201847@gmail.com
prity mishra

Jun 3, 2018

fee payment failed but amount is deducted

TO NIELIT ,
Sir i filled ccc form on 30.05.2018 reg. was successfully completed my application no is GOCCC4187640 and demand note no. is 3112575. After that on 01.06.2018 make payment through PNB debit card .At last moment it shows trancaction is failed and receipt appeard totallly blank no tranction no any thing else .The amount of Rs 590/ was deducted from my account .
So i request you to refund Amount of RS 590/. into my account.
Acc holder -Prity Mishra
Acc no. ################
IFSCCODE- PUNB0391300
hotinitish

Jun 1, 2018

fee deducted but not submited

sir i have submited my fee for ccc and it is deducted from my account but is still showing unpaid
agni1991

Jun 1, 2018

Money deducted in ccc form

Hallo nielit i have paid 590 for my ccc registration .my money is deducted but form shows unpaid my registration no is. GOCCC4119526. 31 may 2018
Uknir99

Apr 17, 2018

CCC Feb(2018) Certificate not able to download

Sir i got a A grade in ccc feb(2018) exam, but i'm not able to download certificate, it shows invalid roll no and DOB, even i fill correct details..Plz solve this issue.

My roll Number - GO1802108258
DOB- 01/09/1997
Madhvi joshi

Sep 30, 2017

o level result

Respected sir
I am Madhvi joshi. My registration no is 1115843 roll no is 124775 .my complaint is that I have given o level exam paper of M3-R4 (programming and problem solving through c language ) on 10th july 2017 very prudently and wrote point to point answers but result is f grade.

I request you to check and saught me reason for this result and give me what I deserve.
Email-joshimadhvi26@gmail.com
Thankyou
rohit

Jul 31, 2017

suparna

Admit Card of CCC Exam Aguest 2017
My application no. is GOCCC3048097 DOB- 01/03/1991. My admit card is not showing on website, when I am trying to download my admit card

suparna

Singh23

Apr 8, 2017

O level Result complain

My name is Pradeep Kumar Singh my Registration No. is 1015125 and DOB is 23/01/1991.
My Complain is that i have given my 'O' level exam paper M3-R4 (PROGRAMMING AND PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH C LANGUAGE) on 16th January 2017 very meaning full but my result is showing 'fail'.
But I m sure that my answer booklet has not checked by examination board.
So my humble request to recheck my Answer Booklet again Or Give the reason what exactly happened with my result.
"Thank you "
My contact is 7753001130
jai8896

Mar 9, 2017

Problem in downloading admit card march 2017

I am Deepansha Kashyap Application number is GOCCC22919607 facing the problem in downloading the admit card of march 2017 circle. The website showing Admit Card not declared for this exam / Invalid Application No. or Date of Birth or Invalid Exam Name. when i have entered every detail correctly.
For any instruction or help please contact me my mail id is deepanshakashyap@gmail.com

Your sincerely
Deepansha Kashyap
ComplainCCC

Mar 2, 2017

Sir my CCC exam will be conduct march 2017

R/s my CCC exam will be conduct in march,2017.but admit card couldn't download as it was showing invalid exam/application no./ D.O.B. My application no.-GOCCC29409555. D.O.B- 12 -Aug-1988

Sir my CCC exam will be conduct march 2017

shrangarika kamal

Feb 27, 2017

certicate download problem

Respacted sir
Name shrangarika kamal
Rollno-GO1608064682
Course -CCC on 09/08/2016 from RAE2
I have complete my Ccc course and also passed examination but there is some error in downloading certificate as it showing that i have downloaded it more than 3 times but i have not downloaded any time not once .Pleas help me and solve my problem as soon as possible .

Your faithfully
shrangarika kamal
Email -shrangarikakamal049@gmail.com
Contact no 8573902364

certicate download problem

Gaurav Jaiswal

Jan 24, 2017

C

I have given CCC exam of NIELIT every month cycle December 2016, I have clear the examination with D grade in exam cycle of December 2016. Now m willing to download certificate of that but i cant download because it crosses the limit.
Please Fix my problem as soon as possible. And i will be download the certificate as soon as possible.
Name- Gaurav Jaiswal

C

aman@malipur

Jan 23, 2017

ccc certificate download

sir please reset my ccc certificate time so that i can download my ccc certificate it shows your times exceed

Roll No.- GO1611007445

Name - Pramod singh

DOB- 14/08/1981
Vishalbaghel0

Jan 9, 2017

ccc certificate

My name is vishal pal. I have examed in APRIL 2015 and downloaded my provisional certificate once time only but portal shows that you have downloaded CCC e-certificate three times and your limit exceed. Please help me how to download the E-Certficate again.
please help me sir.

ccc certificate

MISHRA AKANSHA

Nov 15, 2016

ccc october 2016 result not showing

SIR my name is AKANSHA MISHRA my application no. is GOCCC2570797 and my date of birth 5-7-1993 and my roll no. is GO 1610033845 when i enter my personal detail to show cccresult october cycle 2016 ,the massage is flashing invalid rollno,date of birth and name please sir kindly solve my problem my email id is xyabxy4@gmail.com
sy87027@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2016

results

Sir mera result show nhi kr rha hai pls help me. Application no.GOCCC2565416 DOB 15/07/1998.

EPFO - PF delayed
    I've applied for PF online on 6th october, but the...
    Shree Keshav Associate - pos machine issue
    my account your sbi bank is in no is 61288821399 the pos...
    India bulls dhani personal loan - 18-112018 Paid the 1416/-
    Dear sir/My name is Ramasaidulu, Iam India Bulls dhani...
    Axis Bank - Experience in closing my account
    Hi,  My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account...
    Vadodara Traffic Police - Harassing people and taking money
    I parked my bike in parking zone of lb complex mandvi...
    TEZ APP - Tez app failed transaction related
    Unified Payment Interface holds the top speed in the...
    SOC Men Cotton blend jacket- Blue - Wrong Product received
    I have shopping from Paytmmall, Order No: 6524260417, I...
    Indiaideas@icici - Upi transaction issues Indiaideas@icici wrong payment
    Sir I have done recharge on 21 April, 2018 on my jio no....