NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT

Consumer complaints and reviews about NIOS AGAINST COMPLAINT

Abdussalam999

Nov 26, 2022

Dear sir / madam
i have passed 10th from NIOS in 2010 my father name is sagir ahmad but some how they have mention sageer please suggest me how to correct name i want to apply passport please help me outmy email is [email protected]
SAINUL ABID M

Oct 23, 2021

Nios

Dear sir / madam
i have passed 10th from NIOS in 2019 my father name is rafeeque.s but some how they have mention Mohammed rafeeque. please suggest me how to correct name i want to apply passport please help me
my email is [email protected]
Mohini shree

Jul 7, 2021

Dear sir / madam
i have passed 10th from NIOS in 2010 my father name is ranbir prasad but some how they have mention ramveer prasad please suggest me how to correct name i want to apply passport please help me outmy email is [email protected]
Mohini shree

Jul 7, 2021

Correction of dob

hello sir
my name is Mohini shree roll no.03019992007 passed 10th in 2010 I have a problem in Date of birth wrong 15/4/1995and correct Date of birth is 22/02/1995 please help me what can i do now for correction my Date of Birth
aarushigaur02

Jun 16, 2021

MY NAME AND FATHER'S NAME CORRECTION

Correction in Mine and Father's Name
Dear sir / madam
i have passed 10th from NIOS in 2014 and 12th in 2017 my name is Aarushi Gaur but there mentioned Arushi Gaur and my father's name is Salesh kumar and there mentioned Salesh Gaur.
Please suggest me how to correct names of both I want to apply for passport, please help me out.
My e-mail is [email protected]
Syed shah fahad

Nov 9, 2020

Parents Name Correction

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my class 10th in 2002 and class 12th in 2004. But unfortunately at that time I didn't realised that my parents name are not correct in my marksheet. Due to which I am facing great problems. I also visited NIOS H.O Noida and got to know that candidate needs to apply for such correction with in 3 years of completion of the course. But I missed that tenure, I have also provided written request with all relevant proofs in order to get my request considered by higher authority, but no luck so far .Sir/Mam I just wanted to know if there is any process by which I can get my parents name corrected in my marksheets that will be really helpful and solve so many problems in my life. Please help me in getting my parents name rectified.
Your revert will be awaited.

Syed Shah Fahad
Mail ID :[email protected]
P49

Dec 23, 2017

Correction in medium of examination

My name is Premlata Panchal. I had filled a Form of NIOS D.EL.ED -training for untrained in service teacher and I had choose English as a medium but I'm not comfortable with this medium and it was done by mistake and now I want to change it from English medium to Hindi medium.

So please tell me the way so I would change it accordingly.

I had search on NIOS website but I didn't find any way .
Please share me contact number.
Mail [email protected]

Contact 8305609674, 7620293493
sagar88sr

Jul 28, 2017

Dear sir / madam
i have passed 10th from NIOS in 2007 my name is Sagar Krishna Murari Sharma but some how they have mention sagar krishn kumari sharma please suggest me how to correct name i want to apply passport please help me outmy email is [email protected]
sagar88sr

Jul 28, 2017

My father is wrong mention in my 10th marksheet

Dear sir / madam

I have passed 10th from nios in 2007 My Name is sagar krishna murari sharma but you have mention sagar krishn kumari sharma
so how to change name please help me i want to apply for passport my email : [email protected]
Shem haokip

Feb 6, 2017

Name spelling incorect

Sir. I have passed 10th in 2012 and my name spelling was incorrect. What is do process I need your help. My email. [email protected]

Feb 2, 2017

nios

Iam Krishna from Hyderabad. I written nios secondary exams in 1999 in Vijayawada. My date of birth in that certificate was wrong
I want to correct it now but they not accepting now. What I have to do? what is the procedure?. suggest me. my mail id is
[email protected] Thanking you.
anjalimalik

Jan 5, 2017

Change in father's surname

I passed 12th from nios in 2012. It has my father's name as Ashok Kumar but in my 10th marksheet it is Ashok Malik. My graduation marksheet also has it as Ashok Malik. What can i do to change the name in 12th marksheet. Please help me.My email id is [email protected] and phone number is 9896449406.
Suraj Parkash

Jan 4, 2017

Change the date of birth

Date of Birth

my name is SURAJ PARKASH enrollment no.############ I passed 10th in October 2013 i have a problem in Date of birth wrong 03/07/1980 and correct Date of birth is 03/07/1978 please help me what can i do now for correction my Date of Birth
Please do needful

NAME- SHWETA PATEL
FATHER NAME- SANJAY PATEL
MOTHER NAME- ANJU PATEL
PH NO.- 8287495122, 8800368391
I CAN APPLY COURSE FOR 12TH SCIENCE. SIR I FORGET MY REGISTRATION NO. AND PASSWORD. I CAN SUBMIT NIOS FORM IN MARCH/APRIL 2016.AND I CAN'T SUBMIT EXAM WITHOUT ENROLLMENT NO. AND REFERENCE NO. SIR PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME MY REGISTRATION NO./ ENROLLMENT NO. AND PASSWORD ON THIS EMAIL-ID :- [email protected]
SPREETI573

Säñkãr D Bãñïk

Nov 14, 2016

Correction of nios documents

Dear , sir ,
I have taken admission in nios secondry coarse my brother has some mistake my birth date is 6 dec 1998 & he wrote 6 feb 1998 . Sir please tell me how to change it ..
Another wrong catagory given OBC & my catagory is general & my medium is english not hindi
amir raza

Nov 5, 2016

name change

sir mujhe apna naam change karwana hai apne 10th ka wo kai se hoga.
sharmasvs

Oct 13, 2016

civil

sir plz help me i have passed 10 in 2002 from national open school but my dob in coorect mention in 10 certiface 1985 correct is 1988 i have record mcd certificate mention 1988 and sdm also 1988 wbut when i went in nos they told plz so me the order of court to nos that we cn change dob sit tell what should do help .......my number sir plz help me i have passed 10 in 2002 from national open school but my dob in coorect mention in 10 certiface 1985 correct is 1988 i have record mcd certificate mention 1988 and sdm also 1988 wbut when i went in nos they told plz so me the order of court to nos that we cn change dob sit tell what should do help .......my number [email protected]
deepaksisodiya

Sep 15, 2016

my name spelling is incorrectly

i have registration 12th exam my unroll no is ############ i complete my name spelling incorrect. my name spelling correct is DEEPAK SISODIYA this correct spelling i have request you please correct my name
Shradha25

May 20, 2016

Correction of dob

Greetings,
I registered for 10th standard exam in 2006 and gave my DOB certificate as the proof. My DOB and name on birth certificate is 25.04.1992 - shradha, on the marksheets and passing certificates given by nios 29.04.1992- sharadha. It was neglected by me and my family which I agree is our fault. The conclusion of this issue is now that all my educational documents have the wrong DOB and name And all the identy documents have the right dob nd name.
But now I'm planning to go to USA for further studies. So I went to nios to get the information corrected because all institutes will correct on the basis of 10clss certificate.
I was told that here is no way it can be changed now because I registered 10yrs back. And I should go and change my passport, DL, adhar, pan card etc with the wrong information.
It was both nios's and our fault. How can the government promote such corruption and advice for an illegal procedure.
Please give suggestions.

May 11, 2016

hello sir
my name is bhawna verma enrollment no.27034152085 passed 10th in 2008 I have a problem in Date of birth wrong 19/1/1988 and correct Date of birth is 19/1/1995 please help me what can i do now for correction my Date of Birth

May 11, 2016

Mehar chand

Apr 25, 2016

Date of Birth

my name is Mehar Chand enrollment no.############ I passed 10th in October 2013 i have a problem in Date of birth wrong 19/11/1986 and correct Date of birth is 19/111984 please help me what can i do now for correction my Date of Birth
Please do needful
kvvsvprasad

Apr 24, 2016

old certificates 98-99

sir my name is kvvsv prasad with admit card number is 010483222 .idone nos in 1998-1999.please put the old batches details in your website .thanking you sir

Oct 23, 2015

i have not received my mark sheet

My name is T. Laxminarayan, S/o T Ramanna,Andaman & Nicobar Islands, AI No.230001, Enrollment No.############, Ref. No. A0310310518.. I had admissioned on your institute year of 2010-11 (Stream-1),Course: Sr. Secondary (Science stream) .I have appeared 12th class on Apr- May 2015 Exams then results declared on 05.06.2015 on Internet, but i didn't not receive my original mark sheet on till date. I have already checked my postal address.
Si I would like that please sent me my original marks sheet to my Address : T Laxminarayan, C/o Swamy &Brothers, General Store, Post Box No.654, Haddo Ward No-2, Port Blair, A & N Islands. Pin 744102. Mob-9933239806 as earliest please...