NIOS

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about NIOS

Anita bohit

Jan 18, 2018

Cancellation of admission due to non verification by principal

Verification is to be done
DINKAR111

Jan 16, 2018

regarding pdpet course detailed information

sir
i have submitted my form with principal verification. i have got enrollment number also but got no confirmation mail,as all my collegues from same school have got the mails. please tell me why i am not getting mails regarding further information.is there any way to check my confirmation for admission to the course?
when will we get study material for the course on swayam site.
thanks
faheema sanofer

Jan 14, 2018

nios (pcp) and address

respected sir ,

my name is faheema ismail

enrollment no.:############

Ai name and no. : BVM Global school , trichy and 190112

i have checked the pcp schedule according to my AI no. but it says that the pcp schedule is not available for this AI. what should i do to know my pcp schedule, please help me

i have submitted the proforma for correction for change of address with the required documents but i dont know whether my address is changed or not . how can i know if my address is changed or not ?
Roshan K

Jan 11, 2018

Nios

My admission are confermed in Oct but my book are not come what I can do. And I got AI no 270248 but when I call in center then they say that now school are not organized nios exam please solve my problems
sk rehan

Cancellation of admission due to non-verification by principal

With humble respect,I Aboobacker Siddique principal of Katak Public School.U-DISE CODE of school is 21121206881.Sir I have verified my all teachers records for their D.EL.ED course except one teacher Mrs.Rihana Sultana. Her reference No-D211201958. I have tried many time but can’t able log in due to site jam.
This my polite request to you to kindly consider this matter.

Aboobacker Siddique
sk rehan

Cancellation of admission due to non-verification by principal

This my polite request to you to kindly consider this matter.

Yours Faithfully
Aboobacker Siddique
Parveiz

Jan 9, 2018

Add all trs who enroll their name in dled course

Zonal education officer mahore reasi jammu kashmir
Almost 150 trs whose name in the list which is nios isssued for cancleation of dled course
Why it is
It is sham full sir it is not any student
They are all employed in education department d'nt play with their future
Our request to you kindly open the link of dled verification of pricipal so that they will verify their record and they can complete their dled degree before 1st jan 2019

Regard

Al tr Association Jammu kashmir

Note :kindly open the link and enroll trs who online their name in this course and upload their i card .as soon as possible
dineshkumar8

Jan 8, 2018

complaint about RW

my name is dinesh and my roll no. is ############. the problem is that my result wasn't declared and and becomes a very big probllem for me because i need my clear result for my job.
Amelia Rowland

Jan 6, 2018

PRINCIPAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE

PRINCIPAL VERIFICATION NOT DONE

Dear sir, checking for the teachers application status on principle verification we got the error like this:Server Error in '/' Application. Sir, kindly help me to open the my teacher payment confirmed page to enable me to do the principal verification.
PRINCIPAL
Amelia Rowland
SukantKumar

Dec 25, 2017

Do not received my id card

Respected sir
I am very unhappy because I did not find my i card on my teacher section. I am frustrated how I would appear in the examination.
I paid my examination fee and was also verified through my principal.
pawanphotostate1@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2017

Change E-mail Id and Mobile Number

My name is Gagandeep Kaur . I have applied for D El Ed 2017 . I have calls many times but my calls not receive to nios people to change my phone number and my our email id as by mistake it was updated incorrectly . But I am not getting any reply from anyone . Due to which I am not able to verify my form my school. Kindly help me out.
My reference number is D032100466 and UDISE no. is 03210500103.
My incorrect Number 94782 76901
And correct Number 94782 73901
Incorrect Email. Id : Pawanphotostate7@gmail.com

My Correct Email. Id : pawanphotostate1@gmail.com
Aasma

Dec 7, 2017

Admission status

Sir, I have paid rs. 5011.00 for d.eled course on 30th Nov. Payment is confirmed but we have not received any enrollment no and admission status confirmation. My reference no. B096800261. Saima Rizvi
Email id is. aasma_rizvi@yahoo.co.in
Please help me what is the next process to complete the admission.my principle verification still pending.
I have send many email to n.i.o.s.but no reply .
Krishna malviya

Dec 5, 2017

Couldn't give test because site doesn't opened

Sir/Madam

My reference no.D232600802. I didn't give yesterday's (04-12-2017) test because SWAYAM server was not responding properly. I was trying since 2-3 days but server was not responding, also i mailed this problem but I don't get any solution. This is my humble request to you to please conduct that test again.
Mail ID- krishnamalviya1974@gmail.com
Sunita Kumari Vishwakarma

Dec 1, 2017

I did not get confirmation in my email

Sir I did not get my confirmation in my email ID my detail. Name Sunita Kumari Vishwakarma. udise no. =20171908602. Enrollment no. 20171908602006. Reference no. B201700039 . Email ID aditya38sun@gmail.co. plz reply me
Anuraj1988

Nov 30, 2017

I can't log into my account. When I am trying to log in, it is being shown that password invalid. When I am trying to restore my password, it is being shown that my email id, as well as my mobile number, is not registered. However, my payments are done, and I have got my reference ID. My application is pending for Principal verification. Can you please help me in this regard?
My email id is: anrj.chaudhuri@gmail.com
Phn No.: 9002311661
My reference number is: B190400536
School: Sarada Vidya Mandir
UDISE: 19040319803
Mj0001

Nov 29, 2017

Nios Teacher

I'm Mohammed From Surat,Gujarat.
One of the teacher of nios education is taken admission
fee:-13000/- from me instead of 4000/- and for exam fee is additional 4000/- means she takes total 17000/- For any help plz contact@7043554262
bangalore.2009

Nov 29, 2017

School not giving UDISE code

I am B.ED qualified and 6yrs experience as Elementary teacher. My school in Bangalore not giving UDISE code and the principle has not registered. She is saying WAIT.. WAIT.

This is same situation with many schools in Bangalore. If principle has not registered for the UDISE code, where can I get one to register for PDPET?

Is the last for registration extended or still remains 30th November.
Sudhir kumar phakuli5

Nov 20, 2017

Principal verification of bridge course

I have applid for bridge course.my reference no. Is b101400128.my school dise code is 10140503501.payment is completed but problem in principal verification.principal mobile no is 9471320026.plz send the login password for principal verification.
ricky57

Nov 19, 2017

principal verification of jammu teacher

I am from pathankot (punjab) but working in jammu aps school i have filled the form of 6 month bridge course but for principal verification in list of nios state co-ordinators jammu state co-ordinator is not in the list what can i do
Vaithish Vps

Problem faced during School Login

I have taken admission for Bridge course. but, We can't verify it. Because we are facing a problem during school login. why because its coming INVALID LOGIN . We have entered correct login Credentials.Since its coming Invalid Login. due to that we changed this to New password but also that's having trouble in Loging for principal Verification.

Plz Check and take necessary action regarding this.
School UDISE 33280403302

Thanks & Regards ,
Mookkammal T
Manoj Kr Medhi

Double payment of deled

I have made payment of Rs.4500.00 for admission deled prograame on 01/11/2017 vide transaction reference no. IGACHGQZU4 against deled admission reference no.D180507567 of SAYEDUR RAHMAN,but the status was shown as 'payment not made' may be due to some technical error.

Therefore, I made another payment on 02/11/2017 vide transaction ref. no.IGACHMMSJ4 for the same candidate. Thus admission confirmed.

As such, I would like request your honour kindly to arrange for refund of the amount made on 01/11/2017 to the account no.10821782105 of manoj kr medhi, from where amount was debited both the times.

Hope you would kind enough to grant my prayer.

M K MEDHI
vandanasaxena2391@gmail.com

D El Ed

My name is Vandana Saxena. I have applied for D El Ed 2017 . I have written many mails to nios people to change thew name of the school as by mistake it was updated incorrectly . But I am not getting any reply from anyone . Due to which I am not able to verify my form from my school i.e. NEERJA MODI , CHITTORGARH ( RAJ). Kindly help me out.
My reference number is D233902470 and UDISE no. is 23390000192.

Vandana Saxena
tiger2017

Study Materials NOT RECEIVED

Dear sir/ madam,

My admission status is confirmed on 11/09/2017, and I am given my enrollment number (############).

With much frustration, I am writing this letter to your kind attention that I have not received yet my study materials and student I - card for my studies (Senior Secondary Exams - 12th Std [April 2018]), after the confirmation of my admission status, for more than two months ago.

Next month, I have to remit my exam fee, and write exam on coming April. Time is very short! Kindly help me to receive my study materials and I - card to my postal address soon. Thank you for your assistance!

Reference No: A0417311613
Enrollment No: ############
tiger2017

Study Materials NOT RECEIVED

Dear sir/ madam,

My admission status is confirmed on 11/09/2017 at NIOS website. I am given my enrollment number (############).

With much frustration, I am writing this letter to your kind attention that I have not received yet my study materials and student I - card for my studies (Senior Secondary Exams - 12th Std [April 2018]), after confirmation of my admission status at NIOS website, for more than two months ago.

Next month, I have to remit exam fee, and write exam on coming April. TIME IS VERY SHORT! Kindly help me to receive my study materials and I - card to my postal address soon. Thank you for your assistance!

Faithfully,

Reference No: A0417311613
Enrollment No: ############
Nishanthi Shankar

Problem faced during School Login

Plz Check and take necessary action regarding this.

Thanks & Regards ,
Nishanthi Shankar.

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...