NIOS

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about NIOS

Shaniya aaisha

Oct 14, 2021

Course did not come

My and my sister's course come till now.we are not doing study because of not coming course.
Shaniya aaisha

Oct 14, 2021

Course did not come

Why didn't my and my sister's course come till now.we are not doing study because of not coming course.
Shameek dhar

Aug 2, 2021

Compalin for not gettin new result of class10

TO
The Director,
National Institute of Open Schooling
I,Shameek Dhar appeared the secondary examination in January 2021.(MY Enrolment number-M01194192501. I have gotten 26 In Hindiin written exam. I passed remaining all subject.I have passed TMA with late fees in April 2021. THE TMA atatus was announced in May 2021. I passed in Hindi also. But till now, New result is not announced. That's why I can't take admission for further studies. Please, get attention of my problem I request you needful steps and take announce my new result so that I can be able to do further studies.
Your's faithfully .
Shameek dhar
(Student of NIos)Secondary Education.
Enrolment Number-M01194192501
raja azad singh

Mar 4, 2021

verify marksheet

dear sir.mem
maine 2014-15 me nios se 10 th pass kiya tha abi maine passport k liye apply kiya hai.so passport walo ne marksheet verify krne ke liye 10feb ko marksheet bord k pass beji thi .to abi tak bord ne mark sheet passport office ko bapis nhi beji plz kush btaye
my enroll no.############
Ph .9022891092
Sagar malhotra

Nov 5, 2019

Accounts, english

Respected sir
My name is sagar malhotra. I give the on demad examintaion on 2017 in noida sec 62 sub- economics, business, data entry. But sir the rezult online show only 3 subjcts, amd i deposited the cbse marksheet amd toc of two subjcts accounts and english. And I have not received the marksheet yet. Please sir give me my marksheet. I very urgently need.
Thankyou

Mob no 8920582910
Kaushiki1

Oct 11, 2019

Result

I attend the practical of painting in 12 th class aug-23 2019 but result show that i am ab plzz check and clear my result.
Basic detail
Name - kaushiki chaudhri
Father's name- abhaykant chaudhary
Mither's name- gudee devi
En no-############
Admission stream -oct 2018

Diwesh kumar yadav

Sep 1, 2019

how to change stream in nios

i have register in ODES but i have not get any sit .Now i want to register in stream 1 but i cannot because i have already register in stream 4 i.e ODES .HOW can i change my stream from 4 to 1
Amankumar123

Aug 9, 2019

REQUEST REFUND REMAINING MONEY

REFUND REMAINING MONEY

RESPECTED SIR/MADAM

WE REGISTERED SENIOR SECONDARY FORM. SIR WE HAD FELT THE FORM OF A SENIOR SECONDARY IN STREAM 2. SO THE SERVER SIDE CLOSED A FEW DAY LATER WHICH HAD NOT BEEN REGISTERED. HIS PAYMENT HAS ALSO BEEN TAKEN RUPEES 5210/- . SIR, LATER A NOTIFICATION COMES THAT YOU HAVE GET THIS REGISTRATION TAKE STREAM 1 BLOCK 1 SO SIR WE HAVE GOT REGISTERED STREAM ONE WE CAME TO KNOW THAT THE FEE FOR THE STREAM 1 BLOCK 1 RUPEES 1300/- . BEFORE THAT WE PAID RUPEES 750/- THROUGH E-SERVICE.

SIR REQUEST FROM YOU IS TO REFUND THE REMAINING MONEY MY SAME ACCOUNT.

NAME:- MANJU
MOB:-9818841069
E-MAIL:- [email protected]

Jul 31, 2019

enrollment no.not allocated

respected sir/madam
i have applied for senior secondary admission stream 1,my enrollment no.is still not allocated!already submitted all the required document but taking to much time for verification,payment is succesful!please kindly do the needful!
with regards
raj adhikari

Jul 29, 2019

to update the application form for senior secondary after including malayalam language as one of the subjects

sir, it is noted that the online application form for senior secondary course for the academic year 2019-20 has not yet been updated to include the newly introduced Malayalam language as one of the subjects as notified in May 2019. Please do the needful to include the same as the last date of submission of application is fast approaching.
thanking you in anticipation

Jul 29, 2019

update of steam i block i application form senior secondary 2019-20

pls update the application form for senior secondary so as o enable us to opt for Malayalam language as notified in the month of may from the academic year 2019-20.. Since the last date of application is scheduled at 3st July. Kindly do the needful to update the same.. thanking you
Mthakkar

Jul 22, 2019

Mandatory middle name

The system requires middle name and will not let me proceed without it . I don’t have middle name on my birth certificate nor on my passport. Please change otherwise I’m forced to give illegal name in your system
Mthakkar

Jul 22, 2019

Not receiving mobile OTP

I have tried to register multiple times but not getting mobile OTP so not able to complete the process. Please help.
Arjun Munjal

Jun 15, 2019

Nios

Nios Respected sir, I am Arjun Munjal s/o Shanti prakash, I am a student of class 12th .I give my practical exam of Data entry at the month of March but in my result there is showing that I was absent on the practical exam of Data entry, so I want to ask that when I give my exam at time so why there is showing I was absent. School nameindian convent school rohini sector 24.Please solve my problem. Kindly help me sir.
Meena upadhayay

Jun 12, 2019

Nios

I am Meena d/o Manraj,
I give my practical exam of painting at the month of March but in my result there is showing that I was absent on the exam of painting, so I want to ask that when I give my exam at time so why there is showing I was absent. Please solve my problem.
Kindly help me sir.

kritika thakrur

May 25, 2019

not got enrollment number yet

sir my enrollment number has not arrived yet
I have filled form for class 10th stream 1 block2
i have to fill my exam fee and for that i need my enrollment number
kidnly tell me where's the problem?
ajaysharma12

May 24, 2019

Re Check Assignments

Sir,I am Ajay Kumar Sharma S/o Rampravesh Sharma.I am the regular students of NIOS De.led.My Study center is G.M High high school Barharia siwan Bihar and Enrollment no is 10160001005001. sir, some money had been demanded by the school staffs.It had been paid by some students but i did not paid that is why the staffs of the school reduced assignment marks and school activities marks too.Sir i have evidence that have been required money. Sir,The marks of assignments have been given without checking assignment also .My school activities was excellent so i got gold medal which has been given by the school in spite them they gave me insufficient marks.I contacted the H.M the school but he refused to listen anything.Sir i knocked the many door but no one ready to listen to me.Sir you are only one hope.Sir i would like to request to you please re check my assignment and school activities as well and re upload TMA marks again.I hope , you will not do an injustice with me.
Sir,For this i shall be grateful to you.
Lilbeast

Apr 28, 2019

No otp on mobile

I m unable to get otp on my phone .what should I do? Help me pls.
Lilbeast

Apr 28, 2019

Unable to get otp on my mobile

I am unable to get the otp on my mobile.i have tried every no.in my home ..pls help me.
shubhhanshu swami

Apr 17, 2019

rechecking result october 2018

October 2018 result isn't displayed its more then 120 days but still nios is not out their result....... do something
shubhhanshu swami

Apr 17, 2019

rechecking result

October 2018 rechecking result is not displayed I had pay the fees of rechecking after read the t&c that the result will come after pay the fees but now its more then 120 days and still nios didn't displayed the result of October rechecking I want it before 30th april please do something...........

Mar 27, 2019

Admit card could not available to download

Jam a nios student previously I appeared in the examination of nios 12th, but in political science subject is result withheld. Again in this year also I form fill up the examination of April -may 2019.but admit card should not be download. My enrollment no. ############ please help me to download my nios 12th admit card.
Jangra1998

Mar 15, 2019

Toc Approved

नामांकन संख्या ############ Toc Approved करने हेतु
प्रिय महोदय / महोदया,
मेरा नाम Dinesh kumar है, मेरा नामांकन संख्या ############ है | मै nios के Sr. Sec का छात्र हूँ. मै अपने 2 विषयों की TOC Add करना चाहता हूं (1) physics (312) (2)English (302) की Toc Add कराना चाहता हूं और मैंने TOC के लिए Student E services पर Request डाली है और मेरी Request no.
(1) ############
(2) ############
है TOC verify हो गई है पर अभी तक Approved नही की है कृपा करके मेरे विषयों की TOC Approved करके विषय Add करने का कृप्ट करे |
धन्यवाद
DELZEEN

Mar 14, 2019

Thane faculty is worst

Hi sir/ma'am... This is to kindly inform you that the faculty of admission in thane is worst...the principal of Holy Cross convent school is so irresponsible nd irrespectful... I haven't met the worst teacher nd the principal in my life like her.... She is soo irresponsible.. She doesn't open Her nios office, instead she just open once every month, how are the students able to know about their next step and when is she opening.. Many a times I. Traveled From dombiwali Nd kalyan nd as I Reached there her office use to be close nd the watchman just say one thing.. She is closed today come on next Tuesday.. Nd the moment I come on next Tuesday the watchman again say come on next Tuesday and when it repeated for more than 2 times I asked him about doing so and the watchman replied that "she just get rs. 2000 per month.. For that how can anyone open everyday or some...."..... Is this the rply?? Y don't u take up. Any action against the current principal of Holy Cross convent high school. Principal??,)even children Dont know what they need to do.... She doesn't guide and she uses very bad way of talking. She is very rude .. It's a shame on her being a principal nd doing such worst things... Because of her irresponsibility my daughter kept her asking of the exam fees nd she just said no. U don't need to pay nd later now we came to know that the exam. Pee payment date is gone... This is kind of worst thing to a board appearing child.. How can she be so. Irresponsible? Y do u have a teacher like her.. Nd this is the 2nd time I m complaining.. I. Have even complaint about her earlier by email.. Y don't u take action? Is a child's board exam a joke to u or the so. Called worst principal nd caretaker of thane branch.. U can ask any one who's admission is been taken In Thane. And ask to them. The way she talks.. It feels like she don't even deserve to. Be a better human.. Instead she did this.. How can she be so rude?? Nd why did nios didn't took any action regarding my complain?...