NIOS

Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about NIOS

Vaithish Vps

Problem faced during School Login

I have taken admission for Bridge course. but, We can't verify it. Because we are facing a problem during school login. why because its coming INVALID LOGIN . We have entered correct login Credentials.Since its coming Invalid Login. due to that we changed this to New password but also that's having trouble in Loging for principal Verification.

Plz Check and take necessary action regarding this.
School UDISE 33280403302

Thanks & Regards ,
Mookkammal T
Manoj Kr Medhi

Double payment of deled

I have made payment of Rs.4500.00 for admission deled prograame on 01/11/2017 vide transaction reference no. IGACHGQZU4 against deled admission reference no.D180507567 of SAYEDUR RAHMAN,but the status was shown as 'payment not made' may be due to some technical error.

Therefore, I made another payment on 02/11/2017 vide transaction ref. no.IGACHMMSJ4 for the same candidate. Thus admission confirmed.

As such, I would like request your honour kindly to arrange for refund of the amount made on 01/11/2017 to the account no.10821782105 of manoj kr medhi, from where amount was debited both the times.

Hope you would kind enough to grant my prayer.

M K MEDHI
vandanasaxena2391@gmail.com

D El Ed

My name is Vandana Saxena. I have applied for D El Ed 2017 . I have written many mails to nios people to change thew name of the school as by mistake it was updated incorrectly . But I am not getting any reply from anyone . Due to which I am not able to verify my form from my school i.e. NEERJA MODI , CHITTORGARH ( RAJ). Kindly help me out.
My reference number is D233902470 and UDISE no. is 23390000192.

Vandana Saxena
tiger2017

Study Materials NOT RECEIVED

Dear sir/ madam,

My admission status is confirmed on 11/09/2017, and I am given my enrollment number (############).

With much frustration, I am writing this letter to your kind attention that I have not received yet my study materials and student I - card for my studies (Senior Secondary Exams - 12th Std [April 2018]), after the confirmation of my admission status, for more than two months ago.

Next month, I have to remit my exam fee, and write exam on coming April. Time is very short! Kindly help me to receive my study materials and I - card to my postal address soon. Thank you for your assistance!

Reference No: A0417311613
Enrollment No: ############
tiger2017

Study Materials NOT RECEIVED

Dear sir/ madam,

My admission status is confirmed on 11/09/2017 at NIOS website. I am given my enrollment number (############).

With much frustration, I am writing this letter to your kind attention that I have not received yet my study materials and student I - card for my studies (Senior Secondary Exams - 12th Std [April 2018]), after confirmation of my admission status at NIOS website, for more than two months ago.

Next month, I have to remit exam fee, and write exam on coming April. TIME IS VERY SHORT! Kindly help me to receive my study materials and I - card to my postal address soon. Thank you for your assistance!

Faithfully,

Reference No: A0417311613
Enrollment No: ############
Nishanthi Shankar

Problem faced during School Login

Plz Check and take necessary action regarding this.

Thanks & Regards ,
Nishanthi Shankar.
AnjuC

Nov 14, 2017

Three Time Debit Payment

i have requested for refund from past so many days, but i have not received any response from any of the team member. I would like to draw your attention on my request as per details given below.

Reference No : D272100008
Enrolment No : not yet updated
Name : Anju Rahul Chaturvedi
Father's Name : Girdharlal
Mother's Name : Sumanlata
Application Status : Payment Completed

• I have applied admission post discussion with Mr. Ashok - Regional office, had clarified that have left the school this year Mar'17 ,however Mr. Asok has advised that i can enrolled by providing the experience letter for previous school. Now he is saying that you are not alienable for admission.
• While doing the online payment it was noticed that the payment was not through & hence myself had a discussion with regional team -Pune and they had suggested that the site is down and i have to process the registration again and myself tried three time and got same error however now all transaction got through & the amount the credited to NIOS as per details given below.

1) ICICI Bank (Saving A/C): Rs. Dated 26th Aug'17 Bank Confirmation no : (Payment ID - 1279289785 Bill Ref -011708008707793 (Rs. 4535.00)
2) ICICI Bank (Saving A/C): Dated 26th Aug'17 Bank Confirmation no : (Payment ID - 1279296690 Bill Ref -011708008708285 (Rs. 4535.00)
3) SBI Bank Credit Card Dated : 26th Aug'17 Bank Confirmation (Payment ref - Authid 022286) (Rs. 4535.00)

As per admission guide line, only working teaches are eligible for admission, since i am not a working teacher & hence i am not eligible for admission confirmed by regional team, You are requested to refund the complete admission charges 13605 in respective bank which i have paid through online payment as mention above.

Since it is pending from quit long time, your immediate support will be highly appreciated.
Asif Ali Khan A

Nov 13, 2017

Regarding not receiving study materials

Hello sir i hve done admission for senior secondary block 2
My exams is in oct/nov 2018 but still I did not receive my materials...
And no any information from ur side...
rajeshsingh4342@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2017

for the refunds missed tranjuction amount

Please be informed that I,Rajesh Singh,am a 1 to 5 teacher and having B.ed degree.I have applied for the six months bridge course on the concerned website of NIOS on 20 october 2017 and get admission conformed of which enrollment no is B10140516802001.in the online process the required payments could unfortunatly be done twice due to server problem.the first transaction no is ############ Rs 5059/- including online transaction charge and other is ############ of Rs 5059/-including the same.with reference to the above mentioned matter I kindly request you to arrange to get back one missed transaction amount in my bank account-33758103545 of SBI,IFSC-SBIN0014282 as soon as possible. for act of this kindness I would be grateful forever.
Rajesh Singh
IFSC-SBIN0014282
dhoomstudio

Nov 12, 2017

dOUBLE PAYMENT MADE

SIR Please sir kindly requested you to during nios deled registration and admission time double payment has been done by me
candidate name -KAVITA KUMARI
FATHER NAME-BHOLA PRASAD SINGH.
MOTHER NAME -SITA DEVI
Enrol No. 10201803902004 Ref No. D102001950
UDISE: 10201803902
NO OF ONE CANDIDATE PAYMENT MADE DOUBLE
KINDLY SIR REFUND ME THIS PAYMANT
mob-9534343519
Cynthia Shinde

Nov 10, 2017

no response or the NIOS books not received till date

Respected Sir/Madam,

I, Devendra Shinde father of Shirley Shinde would like to bring to your kind consideration and notice that I enrolled my daughter to NIOS Open School (class 10) and deposited the said fee amount along with late fee in the month of August through a DD in the favor of NIOS-pune From one of your local NIOS center, St. Joseph School Nagpur. But till today we haven’t received her books and on enquiry and assistance regarding the same they raised their hands citing that we cannot help you, please contact the NIOS office for further information.

For us personally this is very hurting because our daughter’s education is at stake and we are very badly hurt by the cold response from your end. It is also very disappointing because none of your helpline is active and we are helpless with no option left but to wait wasting the most valuable time.

Hence we kindly hope and request you to please look into the matter and update us. Hope you will help us …otherwise my daughter will end be losing one precious year of her education.

We look forward for your prompt action and reply in this regard…You can contact me on 9890915857

Looking forward in anticipation and hope.
ajay singh sssu

Nov 7, 2017

not add money

Due to departmental wrong information,I here by Ananda Kumar H K( U-dise no29220419906) has been enrolled (enrolment no:29220419906001) to D.El.ed course with reference no:D292200012,dated on 11/09/2017 Rs 4553.1(Rs Four thousand five hundred and fifty three only.) payment has been made through SBI debit card for NIOS .
please cancell the enrollment and refund Rs 4553.1 to the below bank acoount details furnished.
NIOS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 07084501016
Contact No:994548300
Virender1996

Nov 6, 2017

I D card

Sir I have not received my id card as I have taken admission in July 2017 for higher secondary level my reference no is-A0717308985
Sunil Ranjan

Nov 6, 2017

Double payment made

i am SAURABH KUMAR has been D.El.ed (NIOS) course with reference no:D102814973,dated on

02/11/2017 Rs 4553.1(Rs Four thousand five hundred and fifty three only.) payment has been made through ICICI CREDIT CARD WITH REFRENCE NO 74332747307730618392494 But this Payment not clear and i wait 48 hr but payment no clear then i will pay again date 04/11/2017 rs Rs 4553.1(Rs Four thousand five hundred and fifty three only.) from icici net banking with transaction refrence no 011711010947861. this time payment sucessfull.

BUT MY but my first payment not refund 02/11/2017 Rs 4553.1(Rs Four thousand five hundred and fifty three only.) payment has been made through ICICI CREDIT CARD WITH REFRENCE NO 74332747307730618392494 . olease Refund my first payment Rs 4553.1(Rs Four thousand five hundred and fifty three only.)

thankx .
gopalswaroop

धोखेबाज फोन कॉल्स से सावधान

प्रिय दोस्तो मेंने कल एक उपभोक्ता फोरम व एन आई ओ एस के कम्प्लेंट पोर्टल पर फीस की वापसी की शिकायत दर्ज की | जिसमे मेने अपना मोबाईल न. शायद इसिलिये डाला कि कोई जानकारी मिले परंतु जनकारी तो नही मिली परंतु इन चार मोबाईल नं. 9534923951, 9534157621, 7260824255, 9083375166 से कॉल आई और मुझसे मेरे ए टी एम का कार्ड नं. पूछा और कहा हम अभी आपको अपका पैसा वापस कर देंगे लेकिन मेंए इनको नही बताया है इसकी शिकायत नजदीकी पुलिस थना में करा दी है | दोस्तो एसे ही आपको भी कोई कॉल आये तो कुछ मत बता --- पता नही किसी की साअल से साल की मेहनत इन भडुयों के हाथ लग जाये – यदि एसा हुआ तो किसी की फीस, बेटी की शादी, इलाज के पैसे जा सकते है ------------------
ankitasahu1671

Nov 5, 2017

Refund my money nios two time

NIOS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 07524007889
Contact No:994548300
gopalswaroop

FEE DEPOSITED TWO TIME OF TWO FORM BUT NOT REFUNDED

सर मेरे द्वारा एन.आई.ओ.एस. बोर्ड को बी.टी.सी. (डी.एल.एड) की दो फार्मों की फीस 1. अंजली पाठक जिसकी ट्रांजेक्शन आई डी नं. IGABZXBRZ6 तारीख 12/09/2017 व 2. भूपेंद्र - IGACCBGLW3 तारीख 29/09/2017 भारतीय स्टेट बैंक के खाता संख्या 34953020805 से नेट बेंकिंग द्वारा किया गया जो तीन दिन तक पूर्ण नही हुआ जिसकी मजबूरन दोबारा फीस जमा करनी पडी | मुझे पहली कटी हुई फीस अभी तक वापस नही मिली है जब मेंने एस.बी.आई. सम्पर्क कर शिकायत दर्ज कराई तो जानकारी मिली कि आपका भुगतान सफल हो चुका है | जबकि अगर पहला भुगतान पूर्ण हो जाता है तो दूसरी फीस नही मांगी जाती है उसी को 24 से 48 घंटे में पूर्ण या वापस किया जाता है लेकिन ऐसा नही हुआ |
अतः श्रीमान जी से निवेदनहै कि मेरे द्वारा दी गई धनराशि मेरे खाते में वापस कर दी जाये |
गोपाल स्वरूप गौड – 9058306141, 9412449589 & gras.gopalswaroop@gmail.com
Dog123456

Nov 4, 2017

Nios I have received not study material

My reference no A1117305414 I have not received my study material and id card
I have registered in admissions In 9 August after three months but my study material not received please solve the problem and send study material please help sir.
Dog123456

NIOS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER 07408263709
Contact No:9945498300
krishan953

Oct 31, 2017

problem in verifying by school

My application for Brige course accept and fee is completed but when we try to verifying by school no data about our application in school udise our application are not with school udise while we have update same udise in application udise is 06070000017 and applications no.s are B060700004 and B060700044 please solve solve this problem immediately.thanks a lot
Nayab Khan

Oct 31, 2017

PENDING PAYMENT

i have filled the form for nios dled with my e-mail id :- pkhan025555@gmail.com and mobile no. 9598173399 for the first transaction was failed and its shows on screen please retry and i have done another payment and the payment was successful but first payment is deducted from my account and still not credited to my account..

Transaction Id # ################

varsha gupta 1

payment status

sir my ref no is B201300007 i have already made payment for bridge course (PDPET) BUT PAYMENT STATUS IS SHOWING UNPAID SIR PLEASE HELP ME
varsha gupta 1

payment status

ref no.B201300007 sir i have already made payment for bridge course(PDPET) but my payment status is still showing unpaid please help me
Shamikhan

Double transaction

Dear sir, I have made payment through Idbi visa card amount of 5059. Which has been transected twice due to server problem.please consider and refund one amount of 5059 to my account. UDISE no. 09450000002 net banking no.072128257506661 phone no.9005116478, 9335158385. Shaista rashid.

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...