nirmal lifestyle kalyan

Consumer complaints and reviews about nirmal lifestyle kalyan

akash987

Delay

please check this urgent...one of us won against nirmal and now nirmal has to pay heavy interest for delayed possession.
We can do something similar by hiring a big lawyer

Comment so that we can know how many are interested
akash987

Oct 25, 2017

too much delay in possession

Kindy check this article, one of us won case against Nirmal for delayed possession and now Nirmal will have to pay interest 2 % more than normal.
We can too do something like this...the revised dates will be delayed again.

Akash
Shrianka

Delay in construction.

I have book flat in 2010 no progress is observed.
Does anyone has filled any complaint in consumer court?
Is there any whatsapp group available? please add me.

suresh kapare

Oct 14, 2017

Stopping construction work by NLS

I paid all charges i.e. parking furniture garden view floor wise rise alongwith slab wise upto 17 th bit when i talk with financer LICF they say now they stop payment since NLS only sending demand letter without work. LICF also project but they are help less. Now we have to gethered (project flat purchaser) and knock appropriate door jointly.
nrj26jan

Oct 6, 2017

Delay in Possession GLORY B [Kalyan]

I had Booked a Flat in Nirmal Lifestyle [Building :- Glory B ] in the year 2009 and was promised possession by 2012 and had made full payment by 2012.

Now they are arrogantly saying that they will give the possession whenever the project gets completed. When asked about the approximate date they say next year and this has been the case from last 5 years.
Every time I call them they give me a possession date of next year ending.

I don't understand what they are up to. I doubt If they will ever handover the flat to me.

If there is an association against this builder please add me into it.

Email ID :- nrj26jan@gmail.com
Rajat.maheshwari30@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2017

Delay in possession and horrible customer service

Hi everyone,

My wife is facing the same problem. She booked a flat in Ambivali (Nirmal Thames Project) in March 2014 and was promised possession in 2016. Now they have postponed it to 2023.
Please add me in the joint complaint.

Rajat
Rajat.maheshwari30@gmail.com
manoiboby

Oct 2, 2017

Nirmal life style Kalyan glory a wing

Delay in possession by Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan
I booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in Glory A bldg. Also paid a good amount.First they said possession will be in 2013 but only agreement was done. In the agreement it was written possession by Dec 2016 latest. Then they said by August 2017. When I met them after Aug now they say by 2019. Construction has completely stopped. I am no longer interested in the flat, How to get the refund with interest back
manoiboby

Oct 2, 2017

Nirmal life style Kalyan glory a wing

Delay in possession by Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan
Please join me in a joint form if any.
my email id manojboby@yahoo.com
Contact no 9463927109
Philip Mathew Neeramplackel

Sep 30, 2017

Delay in possession by Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan

I booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in Glory B bldg. Also paid a good amount.First they said possession will be in 2013 but only agreement was done. In the agreement it was written possession by Dec 2016 latest. Then they said by August 2017. When I met them after Aug now they say by 2019. Construction has completely stopped. I am no longer interested in the flat, How to get the refund with interest back. My number is 9892148227. Add me to the forum. Email ID is philip_mathew@rediffmail.com

Philip
aaru1983

Sep 6, 2017

Nirmsl lifestyle cheating customers

I have booked my flat at Platino C wing 5 years ago. However I still do not get possession. The same story which is similar to other flat owners. Would you please add me into the association which is formed to fight against the builder ? My email id is 6face.n@gmail.com
jugalbiyani

Aug 21, 2017

Complaint against Nirmal Life Style Kalyan

I understand there is a association of Flat owners formed to collectively initiate action against the builder Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd.....please also include me in the group...my mail ID is jugalbiyani@gmail.com
nilanjan77

Aug 17, 2017

Nirmal Lifestyle asking payments AGAIN & started sending demands but no possession commitment , which is already over 2016

Nirmal lifestyle kalyan has again started asking payments for their property in kalyan . I also am a victim of nirmal lifestyle. if anybody has any clue about what is going on with nirmal please tell me as well. no clue of possession but payments are being asked . Building spirit , 70% already paid , Possession date already passed in June'2016 , no sound on that subject , but asking balance demands. Can we make a unique battle against this builder altogether , can reach me nilanjan_burman@yahoo.co.in
Now the questions arriving whether we get the investment back or we lost
abhijit.kanungo

Jul 22, 2017

Glory B

I understand there is a association of Flat owners formed to collectively initiate action against the builder Nirmal Lifestyle Ltd.....please also include me in the group...my mail ID is abhijit.kanungo@aol.in
glencrasto

Mar 31, 2017

Nirmal Lifestyle asking payments AGAIN

darshan999_phapale@ymail.com

Feb 17, 2017

Come forward to join legal battle against Nirmal

 We know that Nirmal is big time fraud. They are promoting to trap more new customers. We are putting this news in this forum to showcase the reality of current project status. There is absolutely no progress on many buildings.

 Overall project is in very bad shape. People have registered flats in 2009 and its 7-8 years but still people did not got the keys. The dream house is now remain only in dream, people are homeless any paying EMI and rent and waiting for dream homes.

 NLS owner Dharmesh Jain is taking undue advantage of his political reference to produce legal barrier to complete the project. But fact is there is no money in account now and hence projects are almost dead. Getting Possession is big time question.

 We are advising you all not to get in trap of NLS advertisement which will only give you a disappointment and long term waiting.

 We all are now started uniting and we became team of 100+ who have registered legal case against the builder and project. If people who all are already in trap of NLS suggest joining us and ensuring we all together can show the power of common man.

 We need to prove money cannot purchase all thing. We have Human Rights, Legal bench and many more let’s hit the bull point. We all need our dream home. Please join us, for further guidance and procedure feel free to reach us on 9664333777/9769079427/9867953728/9819283892

Frustrated Buyer
anandtripathi

Jan 17, 2017

platano G

does any body has picture of Platano G and area....pl send it to me on anandtripathi5974@gmail.com...i m seeking legal advice
Kajal Sood

Jan 15, 2017

Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan delayed possession

I had booked a flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan project.
Its been 3 years now, and there are no signs of possession.
All money taken from me, and I was even charged penalty for late payment.
I have faced loss of opportunity due to this delay
Not even the approach road to the building is ready.
They are also insisting on a 3 year lock-in period post possession.
If I try to sell it back to them ,or adjust the amount in a bigger flat, they are not making the adjustment at the market price, but at the actual moneys paid to them

Kajal Sud
sood.jan82@gmail.com
vijay_chalwadi

Dec 10, 2016

Siddhivinayak Homes Builders Kalyan, Bapgaon

Siddhivinayak Homes Builders and Developers at Kalyan, Bapgaon has duped many poor people by promising affordable homes starting from 3 to 7 lakhs. I am one of the victim still chasing the builder for my refund. I booked a 500 sqft home in 2013 and Builder Rupesh Sapat still harassing me by fooling me with new stories. I am now in process of taking legal action against him and will approach media to get justice.

They have now closed the office and on the run

It is very depressing to see all your hard earned money is with some one who fraudulently takes it away.

Any help is highly appreciated.
raj_sahu2k1

Oct 20, 2016

No signs of Registration & Communiation

Dear All,

Can anyone guide me for legal procedure to get the refunds as I am an NRI and not from Mumbai too.... I had booked a flat in platano H in 2013 .... but till date their is no signs of progress & registration ...

Rajesh
kuzipuzi@gmail.com
mk2016

Oct 16, 2016

Delay in Construction and Still asking for Cancellation charges

I paid 8 Lacs to this cheater builder in the month of May 2014 for Colosseum B. Its been 2.5 years he did not start the construction nor he has any approval from the local authorities. Still when i ask him to cancel my booking after 2.5 years because of such issues, he is asking for 4% cancellation charge.

In the initial phase, cancellation charge was 1% which was equivalent to 45,000 rupees. Now he is asking for 4% cancellation charge equivalent to Rs. 1,80,000 for the flat he even not started constructing nor even got approvals and have used our money for many years.

How stupid this is guys and i wonder how can he think that we will agree to this.

I have filled up the cancellation form together with my own enclosure letter asking for refund together with annual interest and i am not waiting for a call from them. Will go through legal procedure if he does not understand.
Avadhoot Hirnaik

Oct 11, 2016

Delay

I think we should come together and have each others contact detail so that we can get a solution.
Together we can make a difference
Pramod-9820970985
Avadhoot Hirnaik

Oct 10, 2016

Delay

I think we should come together and fight because " Toghether we can make a difference" its better if we can contact each other. Pramod-9820248687
Chrispin James

Oct 3, 2016

Refund alternate

Hi, facing the same grievance as all of you and am deciding to take the legal route for the refund of my investment.
Can some one help with contact details of a good lawyer who will assist.
Call me: 9820079675
ppr091083

Sep 13, 2016

Delay in possession

Hi, I have booked flat in Nirmal Lifestyle Kalyan in 2010 and after zero progress I have transferred my flat into Amazon-D wing in 2014 but still I haven't seen any progress, if any body is from Amazon wing plz call me on 9029522220( Prasad) we a group will come together and find or take any hard core decision

PRASAD RUDRAWAR
Pravin Mane

Aug 23, 2016

Construction Halted

Construction Halted
I have book the flat in Glory 2011, payment for all floors are given, but from last 1 year the worked is completely stopped. Does anyone has any idea why construction of all the buildings are halted? No use of talking to sales representative as they give future dates.
Does anyone has filled any complaint in consumer court? Have anyone got refund after cancellation?

Plastic factory - Illegal factory in fully resident area
    Illegal and unauthorized company running in residential...
    shapoorji pallonji - Payment not receive to longtime
    We are Techno securities (India), Jaipur, we installed...
    Honda unicorn 150 - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    fedex courier - Wrongly Updated as item delivered
    My name is ravinder pal singh & my mobile no. is...
    Citi Financial - loan account not closed after paid settlement amount
    HELLO SIR MYSLEF MANJOG DNYANESHWAR GOSAVI FROM NAGPUR...
    HONDA TWO wheeler - Engine Noise
    Hello, I bought Honda CB unicorn 150 in Dec 2016 from...
    rozana daawat rice niki 40 - Daawat Pulav rice
    The basmati pulav rice had 3 different types of rice mixed...
    uc news team - pending approval status
    Hi UC News Team, It has been ages since my account is...
    Delhi Jal Board - Gutter water supplied
    Foul smelling sewerage water flowing in tap for last 30...
    Nathella Jewellery - Non payment of Gold chit fund
    Chit gold saving scheme Nathella Chit gold saving scheme...