NISSAN MOTORS INDIA LTD.

Punjab

Consumer complaints and reviews about NISSAN MOTORS INDIA LTD.

shrey251999

Aug 28, 2018

Incentive not received

I WAS AN EMPLOYEE OF PRAMUKH NISSAN VAPI OWNED BY "JBG ORGANISATION", I HAD PUT ALL MY EFFORTS TO SELL CARS AND I SOLD 3 CARS IN THE MONTH OF MAY, IT IS VERY SAD TO TELL THAT THIS JBGO ORGANISATION HAS THE WORST PUBLIC AND ALMOST 80% OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE DOING FRAUD WITH THE CUSTOMERS, I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR THE NISSAN PRO INCENTIVE WHICH IS GIVEN TO AN EMPLOYEE DIRECTLY FROM THE NISSAN COMPANY, IT IS YET TO BE CLARIFIED WHETHER THE FIRM IS DOING FRAUD OR THE NISSAN COMPANY ITSELF IS DOING A FRAUD, I KINDLY TELL ALL THE PUBLIC NOT TO TAKE ANY VEHICLE FROM "JBG ORGANISATION" SHOWROOMS, JBGO IS KNOW AS THE BEST SOUTH GUJARAT AUTOMOBILES SELLER BUT TALKING ABOUT VAPI SHOWROOMS, ALL ARE FRAUD, KINDLY DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUCH SHOWROOMS WHERE THE EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS DO NOT GET RESPECT. (KINGS FORD VAPI, PRAMUKH NISSAN VAPI, POWER WINGS TVS, SAMRAT CARS MAHINDRA PRIVATE AND COMMERCIAL) ARE THE SHOWROOMS OWNED BY THE JBGO GROUP.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY SOLUTION FOR THIS PLS CONTACT ME ON
SHREY HAKANI
Dr. Arvind Tomar

Jul 24, 2018

Fault to Car No.HR-26-BQ-4876, Engine No.E001498, Chassis No.MDHBDAN17C1000456.

Your kind attention is drawn to my mail addressed to customer care where in I had pointed out faults to my above referred car. At the outset I carried the car at your Jupiter Wheels (P) Ltd. Near Hero Honda Chowk, Gurgaon since the car was not propelled by self. TheY replaced two relays and handed back the car to me. On the same day in the evening when I lighted the head lights I noticed that the head light and key less entry were not functioning. I had to go again at your service center on 11/06/2018. They rectified the head lights and replaced a few fuses. After that on 22/06/2018 I went to the service center for getting checked the brakes. They replaced the brake oil and changed one wheel cylinder. The same day I had to go with my family to Aligarh. On the way when I reached at Noida the brake paddle failed. However I drove the car slowly and reached Khurja (UP). There I got checked the brakes from the local mechanic and hence the car brought back and again carried to your service center. There the car was kept several days since the car could not be started. Ultimately they checked the brakes and replaced one more relay and handed over the car to me on 06/07/2018. The car is giving the same trouble and is still lying at your center. Therefrom I have been communicated by telephone that wind screen of the car was replaced in 2015 at Sterling Nissan, Sec-18, Gurgaon. The lacuna left in the replacement and water is penetrating from there which is perhaps causing damage to EPS and Relays. I wonder that by reckless attitude of your service center I am being harassed and my Medical Profession is being jeopardise. I request you to please bring the car in proper working condition at your cost and also let me know specifically as to who is responsible for carelessness.

Encls:-

1) Bill No.SINCGU3B19000944, Dated 10/06/2018,
2) Bill No.SINCGU3B19000954, Dated 11/06/2018,
3) Bill No.SINCGU3B19001094, Dated 22/06/2018, &
4) Bill No.SINCGU3B19001287, Dated 06/07/218.

With Regards,

Dr. Arvind Tomar
ajuthomas@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018

misbehavior CRE

wrost experaice i had ever met from pinnacle nissan kollam cre meenu phone number-9072600093
indico

Jun 13, 2018

Regarding Negligence of the dealer point

Dear Customer Service Team,

The dealership : BHALOTIA NISSAN,JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND,INDIA

Reference: I am contacting you in order to express my concerns as my complaint has not been responded to. This happened on May 31st, 2018.

To explain in more detail :

We are very disappointed by the service of your dealership” BHALOTIA NISSAN,JAMSHEDPUR,JHARKHAND,INDIA” as it's been more than 10 days now(since 31st May,2018) that my vehicle broke down suddenly and we have given for repair in the same dealer point. We couldn't find a suitable reason from the dealership staff as they are not able to figure out the problem themselves. We have contacted the customer care for the same but it is very much obvious that only when we tell them the problem they would try to fix it. We are done with all the excuses that these guys are giving.

Help us in this regard ASAP.

Please find the vehicle details below :
Make-Nissan, Model-X-Trail-LE, Engine No: MDRGB36C008893,CHASSIS NO: JNITCNT31B6000733, MFG YEAR:2011,OWNER NAME: Sanjay Kumar Dubey.

To resolve this issue I would like you to Please contact the dealer point to get proper arrangements to fix the issue as they are not able to find out the issue and I have lost all faith on them. I consider this a very serious issue which has caused me an unnecessary amount of aggravation. I would like a response ASAP with a view to resolving this issue within a week. If these timescales are not met, I will have no hesitation in escalating my complaint.

We expect a quick response to this.

Richa
GANESH SASTURKAR

May 4, 2018

Break down & body noise issue

Dear Nisan team,

Dear Customer care team ,

There are many issues on my car of Datsun GO+ ( Veh no MH 05 CM 0142 – Owner name : GANESH ARVIND SASTURKAR – Mob 9890396892,

I was facing noise problem since and other many issues , it’s always temporary issues is resolving at RITU NISAN (Thane ),

Required to do paramount issue clear.

Also my car is breakdown at near Dhule toll plaza ( National highway of Dhule- Malegaon ) near toll plaza .

Ref. No – NIS1819004999 (Road side assistance ref no)

Thanks & Regards...

Ganesh Sasturkar
aditya bhuwalka

Jan 24, 2018

complaints against car & dealership nissan sunny

we purchased a nissan sunny xvd from the local dealer on 28/07/17 at ranchi, titan motocorp & right from day one we have been facing problems both with the car & your local dealer.

regards car - the car seems to be quite noisy & rough & innumerable trips to the dealer have failed to yield any results

regards dealer -

1) the attitude of the dealer witnessed a sea change before & after purchase of the vehicle

2) we were delivered the car ONLY ON PROFORMA INVOICE.

3) the car was hypothecated by Karnataka Bank & as per the bank's DO letter, clause 3, the DUPLICATE KEYS were to be handed over to the Bank. the dealer has yet to deliver the same. on several enquiries, now we are being told TO PAY RS.10,000/- TOWARDS DUPLICATE KEYS IN ADVANCE & ONLY THEN WOULD THE KEYS BE HANDED OVER since they have LOST THE KEYS & THE SAME HAS TO BE GOT FROM THE COMPANY. we are at a loss to understand why & are also apprehensive about the SAFTEY OF OUR VEHICLE since the DUPLICATE KEYS MAY FALL IN WRONG HANDS

4) the dealer's service point is approx. 30kms from the town & for any small problem the vehicle has to be personally sent to them. NO ESTIMATES of repair are given & then the dealer insists CASH TO BE PAID AT SITE FOR RELEASE OF VEHICLE

5) there are NO PROPER TRAINED MECHANICS & PROPER PEOPLE TO SPEAK TO. the entire staff is extremely misbehaved.

you are requested to kindly take cognigance & immediate resolve our issues, else we shall be forced to report our grevieances to the local police, press & media
Ashwinmohandas1234

Dec 16, 2017

Manager misbehaved

I had a terrible experience today at "Manumatic Nissan" thotteda Kannur, Me and my friend visited the so called showroom to book a Terrano as well as a Micra automatic. The sales staff was too good that she offered us a test-drive on behave of our request. Unfortunately we had to wait for half an hour for the car.Finally Mr Harris.E claims to be the manager of manumatic comes in an arrogant manner, without even approaching us he directly went inside the vehicle as if we were his slaves or something.He was about to drive the vehicle by himself until my friend asked him to move aside which took him a while to move, nevertheless he didn't even utter a word or greet us.Our bad luck a biker suddenly came in front and caused a "MINOR' damage to the vehicle.no one was injured as it was a small hit .we barely moved our vehicle out of the showroom.Then the drama begins Manager started yelling at my friend and he even used some foul languages which was totally intolerant and rude. Being a manager of such reputed company one should not behave like this to customers.I hope Nissan takes necessary action against such arrogance from their employees. Henceforth they lost their valuable customers and will lose many in future if they keep such illiterate employees.

Ashwin

Oct 30, 2017

new vehicle vdelivery problem

i had regd for new vehicle on sept 29th and i dnt recieve the vehicle till now
i had ordered for nissan sunny xl and paid advance of 1 lakh rupees
i requested the manager to deliver it as quickly as possible as i wana gift it to my daughter on her birthday dats today
i was seriously upset when i heard from the manager that it ill take 4 more days to derliver the vehicle
this is the worst experiance i have faced
people who had ordered aftr me also got their delivery
i cant under wats the prob with this manager worst responce from manager
i suggest plz never try to buy a nissan car
joshil

Oct 28, 2017

worst service dont buy nissan

I would like to bring your notice my horrifying experience with Excelsior Nissan, Mangaluru, Karnataka.

As a proud owner of Nissan Terrano (KA 21 ME 123), I have had a great experience with the vehicle so far. However, early September, I started to feel a noise in the Engine, which I promptly reported to the dealer. I was informed that the problem was due to Tensioner Adjusting wheel and the same has been repaired during service.noise problem got solved.

Later on after a few days(10days), the vehicle broke down as I was travelling, and the vehicle had to be towed to dealer's workshop at Mangaluru. You can imagine, the quality of service done at your workshop by this incident. I realised that the engine tensioner pulley had come out.

However, my experience doesn't end here. The reason for this seizure of engine was due to the reason that a pulley bolt was not fitted tight, which lead to the timing chain belt adjustment going for a toss. This meant that Gear Crankshaft, Tensioner, intake valve ,exhaust valve and the pulley were also got damage, utlimately leading to breakdown of the vehicle. The dealer realising that the error was from their side, waived off all labour charges and requested us to pay only for the spare parts for which I duly paid Rs 27000.
On checking the vehicle, after paying the bill, I realised the sound still persisted in the engine. The dealer promised to recheck it (This after saying the servicing is over and vehicle is perfect) and deliver the vehicle at my home the next day.

The next evening, I was informed that the vehicle has been duly check and test drive was conducted and the vehicle is in perfect condistion and would be delivered by night. However, once the vehicle left the dealer's place and before reaching my home, I got a call saying that the vehicle is not able to go beyond 50kms and that there is some problem with the turbo. Since the next 2 days were holidays for Deepavali, I was promised that the vehicle would get delivered after holidays.

Now after holiday, I was told that the Engine Turbo of the vehicle is at fault and has to be replaced. Further I was asked to pay around Rs 1,00,000/-. I refused to give in to these illogical and illegal demands of the your dealer, Excelsior Nissan.

In the 3 years of my running the vehicle, I have never faced any problem with the Engine or the Turbo. How is it that all of a sudden this problem cropped up. Who is responsible for not fitting the the bolt tight enough resulting in ultimate damage to the vehicle. Is professionalism and customer care still at forefront at Nissan India or we the customers are here to be taken for a ride and billed unendingly for no fault of ours.

I am bringing this to your notice, as I am planning to file a case at District Consumer Forum for gross negligence against your dealer and also make aware public in general, through a press conference, that one should be beware while dealing with Nissan India, particularly with its dealer in Mangaluru, Excelsior Nissan. I will wait for your response for a few days before doing so.

Yogish Kumar ks

Apr 28, 2017

Last 3 months my car standing in dealer no servicing by delear

Dear
Team nissan
We have disappointed by your service my car no. up67R6520 are standing on last 3 month in avantika nissan varanasi. But my car still no service. Due to some reason avantika nissan dealership closed due to company reason then no parts available of redigo hence my car still standing in workshop. Then after we have call nissan coustomer care he suggest me kindly transport your car avantika nissan to ganpati nissan dealership shivpur varansi. We have send my car ganpati nissan in my own pocket. Last 10 days still standing my car in ganpati nissan but no service by dealership. I dont know why i purchase nissan vehcile very poor service by you. If you are not good services by coustomer why sell.
DRaut

Feb 25, 2017

Waiting for servicing

I am Dattatray, I booked an appointment for servicing of my Nissan sunny XL scheduled on today 11.30 am, Now still they havent start my car servicing. They have been told me to handover my car at 15.00 hrs but still no start.

As my family is waiting at hospital and i need to travel urgent to satara.

I am awaiting ur reply in this regards,
Dattatray
mandeep singh tiwana

Jan 15, 2015

dealer didnot cooprate with us

i have purchased a new car nisan terrino of ur company from dada motor Ludhiana . i have met with an minor accident. but dealer did not cooprate with us . they did not gave any information about my car. they did not processed .
skjhindia

Jan 18, 2013

NISSAN SUNNY XL MANUFACTURING DEFECTS IN CAR

REFERENCE TO MY COMPLAINT NO. / The ticket number for your reference is: PU2013011445253 :-

I recd. the call from Dada Motors (Mr. Vikas ) :- He takes my Car and check and sent me back with this reply that Sunny XL car model as follows :-

My complaint :-

Their is 4 born problems in the Car :-

COMPLAINT NO. 1. When Car is on speed like 60 to 80 km./per hour :- Wiper Lever Down 2 points when car got khadda / Car bumps and wiper leaver 2 points get down and get shocked when wiper clean the glass with no reason.

DADA MOTOR REPLY :- ITS A COMPANY PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY MADE THE FLEXIBLE / EASY TOUCH LEVERS WHICH GET DOWN AUTOMATICALLY.

WE CANT DO IT EVEN WE REPORT THE COMAPNY AND COMPANY IS ALSO UNABLE TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

COMPLAINT NO. 2. Seat Belt lights not working :- Cars seat belt sign does show anything . When car is going to be started light shows and when started it does not works.

DADA MOTOR REPLY :- WHICH LIGHT IS SHOWING IN CAR THAT LIGHT/INDICATION IS FOR AIRBAGS NOT FOR SEAT BELT.

NISSAN SUNNY LUXURY CAR DON'T HAVE THIS FACILITY IN THE CAR / DASH BOARD , THEIR IS NO SIGN / LIGHT IN DASHBOARD.

SO THEY CAN'T DO IT AND FOR THE SAME THEY REPORT THE COMPANY AND COMPANY SAID THEIR IS NO FACILITY IN THE DASHBOARD .

COMPLAINT NO. 3. Front wheels leakage of black powder on wheel rims .

DADA MOTOR REPLY :- THEY SAID THIS IS HAPPENING IN ALL CARS OF NISSAN , WE CAN'T REMOVE IT AND FOR THE SAME THEY REPORT TO THE COMPANY.

COMPLAINT NO. 4. Polution :- Air Polulation change the bumber color

DADA MOTOR REPLY :- THIS PROBLEM IS ALL NISSAN CARS BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO REMOVE THIS AND THEY HAVE MADE SOME THING IN SILENCER AND AFTER 500 KM THEY WILL RECHECK.

WHEN I ASK THEM TO GIVE ME A COPY OF REPORT THEY SAID ITS OUR COMPANY MATTER HOW EVER IT BELONGS TO YOU BUT WE CANT GIVE YOU ANYTHING AND ALSO WE WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING IN WRITING. LEAVE US CONTECT COMPANY DIRECTLY.

NOW MY COMPLAINT IS STILL STAND SAME.

REQUEST TO SEND ME COPY OF REPORT WHICH SENT YOU DADA MOTORS :- AS ABOVE MATTERS DADA MOTORS SEND YOU A REPORT ON THE BASIS OF MY COMPLAINT , PLS. SEND ME A COPY OF THE SAME.

I AGAIN REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REMOVE THE PROBLEMS OR SEND ME NEW CAR .

IF YOU WILL NOT AGREE ON ABOVE THEN ALSO PLEASE ME ADDRESS AND OWNER NAME OF COMPANY SO THAT WE MAY GO THROUGH COURT.

AWAITING REPLY,

THX. & RDS.

SURESH JUNEJA

From: "customercare.nissan@hai.net.in" <customercare.nissan@hai.net.in>
To: suresh@skjhindia.com
Sent: Monday, 14 January 2013 1:10 PM
Subject: Re:Fw: Complaint of Sunny Car[Ref#77953][Ref#78187]

Dear Mr. Juneja,

We apologize for the inconvenience and assure you that we will do our best and ensure your concern is resolved at the earliest.

We have raised a complaint for your concern and forwarded the details to the respective Service Station with an escalation to the higher management. The maximum time to revert on your ticket is 72 hours. However, we would try to expedite the same so that you get the resolution at the earliest.

The ticket number for your reference is: PU2013011445253

For any further query please feel free to call us on 1800 209 4080 (24/7), or send us an email at customercare.nissan@hai.net.in for & we will be happy to assist you.

Team Nissan
--ORIGINAL MAIL-- Dear Customer Care Manager, Pls. read my reply in Red Color as required by your goodself :- ----- Original Message ----- From: Suresh Juneja To: suresh@skjhindia.com Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 10:59 AM Subject: Fwd: Complaint of Sunny Car[Ref#77953] Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: From: Date: 13 January 2013 11:11:54 AM GMT+05:30 To: Subject: Re:Complaint of Sunny Car[Ref#77953] Dear Mr. Juneja , Thank you for contacting Nissan Customer Care e-mail support team. We appreciate for providing the opportunity to be at your service. We at Nissan always try to give our best in Quality and service commitments. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and assure you that we will do our best and ensure your concern is resolved at the earliest. Mr. Juneja ,we need to have below mentioned information so that we can raise a complaint against the concerned dealer/service station. I would request you to please contact us with the information required so that we can have this resolved at the earliest. Vehicle NO: PB 10 D N 4301 (PURCHASED FROM DADA MOTORS , LUDHIANA) Vehicle Model: SUNNY XL DIESEL Km Of Car: 20500 KM AWAITING RESPONSE, THX. & RDS. SURESH JUNEJA We would be waiting for your revert on this so that we can have the issue resolved at the earliest. For any query please feel free to contact our customer care-1800-209-4080. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you need further assistance. Regards Team Nissan --ORIGINAL MAIL-- The Customer Manager Nissan Motors India Complaint of Nissan Sunny Car :- I purchased the Nissan Sunny Car From Ludhiana Dealer : DADA MOTORS , LUDHIANA on MFG. Date 01/2012 Engine No. E001689 Chassis No. MDHBDAN17C1000819 . Their is 4 born problems in the Car :- 1. When Car is on speed like 60 to 80 km./per hour :- Wiper Lever Down 2 points when car got khadda / Car bumps and wiper leaver 2 points get down and get shocked when wiper clean the glass with no reason. 2. Seat Belt lights not working :- Cars seat belt sign does show anything . When car is going to be started light shows and when started it does not works. 3. Front wheels leakage of black powder on wheel rims . 4. Polution :- Air Polulation change the bumber color I complaint all times to Dealer DADA MOTORS when ever goes for service , But they simply said its company problem we cant sort it out. They said this born problem in all Sunny Model Cars which can not be removed . Pls. do the needful and help me and clear the problem OR change my car. Awaiting Reply, Thx. & Rds. Suresh Juneja Ludhiana Mobile # +91 98 154 23800 customercare.nissan@hai.net.in Corporate office Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd. ASV Ramana Towers 37&38, Venkatnarayana Rd, T.Nagar-600017 Marketing & Sales Office(Mumbai) HOVER AUTOMOTIVE INDIA PVT LTD Grande Palladium, 5th Floor, "B" Wing, 175, CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400 098

TNAU - Harassment by teachers
    I am studying in palar agricultural college in ambur. The...
    Auto Rickshaw - Pune - Overcharging
    I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak...
    TSLPRB - How to download hallticket
    Dear PSLRB Team, I am Ravi Ande Regestration...
    PMAY SCHEME - PMAY Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme application and kindly...
    Dear Sir/Madam, I am Preeti Balvant Thaker & my...
    Cox & Kings India - Refund Not Made, Fake stories and promises
    Team, I cancelled my international trip and when asked...
    SpiceJet airways - Membership points vanished
    Hi My membership points were more than 100,000 and...
    Mcdonalds India - Lack of quality and staff ignorance and arrogance
    Dear Richard, We are sorry to hear about your...
    lic hsg - Housing Loan a/c doesn't belong to me
    In the cibil records it is shown that a Housing Loan...
    BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Frequently renewing and deducting for Zindagi rocks
    Frequent messages for renewal of zindagi rocks and...