NMART

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about NMART

nrajashree1967

Nov 25, 2021

Refund of Rs. 5500

I joined Nmart as Independent Business Associate Ageement and paid Rs. 5500/- and Profile ID No. :1105712 and Date of Joining is 26.11.2011. I request you to refund the amount paid along with interest, as I have not received any benefit / loyalty /bonus as mentioned in the Agreement i.e., @ Rs. 11,000/- after 48 months of purchases.

The had deposited the hard earned money, the refund of the same will be of great help as I am the only bread winner in the family.

N. Rajashree
Mail ID : [email protected]
vishnu1308

Oct 3, 2020

Refund of Rs.11000

I became member of your company on 25 Aug 2012 after depositing Rs.5500/-through your agent with the surance that after 4 years you will get back Rs.11000/-. My user id is 80711749.
I request your good self to please refund the commited amount of Rs.11000/- on the following address:-

Vishnu Dayal Agrawal
21 Vankhandeshwar Nagar,Thatipur,Gwalior(474011)
patiratnakar

Aug 28, 2020

refund of money

i have paid 11000. I want to withdraw my money.
srinuc4

Oct 2, 2019

Money return

I, my relatives, my friends paid more than 1 lakh together for nmart. They said after 4 years it will become 11000. More than 7 years completed. I have lost my relationship with them. Please arrange to give us my money back

Srinivasarao Ch.
Dībya Darshan

Oct 11, 2018

give my money back!!

i have given 22000-/on date 28-october-2011..id no-9670073.
i have given a sum of 11000 rs but your organisation is fooling us since it had opened and now you just flew away. Its not good.You have to do something otherewise we will.Sorry to say but you had disappointed me and my colleges. So kindly give our money back.
Kamalram

Aug 15, 2018

Nmart company ne humare paise kha liye

मैं कमल राम मीना,अलवर राजस्थान ,मेरी nmart id-1460156,हैऔर भी बहुत है मेरी ही आईडी,मेरे रुपये 5500 की जोइनिंग थी जिसमे अलवर से मेरे करीब 250000रुपये से ज्यादा मेरे ओर मेरे दोस्तों के रुपये ,मेरे सीनियर लीडर राजकमल यादव ,हरयाणा से है,जेठाराम गर्ग,जो जोधपुर से है,खा गए या कंपनी खा गई,हमको हमारे रुपए चाहिए,हमको हमारे रुपये दिकवाये ,9982615374
Ravindra kumar siwan

Nov 3, 2017

Money refund

I want my money
Please give me my money ,I want your retail shop near Chennai , i will talk with you, your sheme i given 5500rs in NMART MLM. i joined 08-jun 2014 I not satisfied your company,last 5 years closed your company.but not return my money and not responsible my phone calls , so please refund my 5500rs money.iam not interested your NMART......
Ravindra kumar siwan bihar
Ganeshbabu_v

Sep 19, 2017

I want my money

Please give me my money ,I want your retail shop near Chennai , i will talk with you, your sheme i given 5500rs in NMART MLM. i joined 21-April 2012 I not satisfied your company,last 5 years closed your company.but not return my money and not responsible my phone calls , so please refund my 5500rs money.iam not interested your NMART.......
shivienterprises15

Jul 28, 2017

vender payment N MART

I Am vendor and supplied goods to NMart Allahabad U P in Aust 2012 of Rs 160918 vender code is 10796 till today i have not recd my payment including intt 10 lac I want my money please help Sandeep Agrawal Shivi Ent Alld 9839521694
maalaxmienterprises

Jul 23, 2017

VENDOR complain

I have supplied you materials of 4lacs INR and I received a part payment of 1.5 lacs INR after 2years. Rest amount is unpaid since last 4/5 years. So reply me in the following mail ID within seven days from today or else I will be bound to take the help of court.

Vendor Name- MAA LAXMI ENTERPRISES,
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
Name- Sidharth Kar
Mob- 9937599699
Tribhuvan Patidar

Jul 6, 2017

i want my money

I am Vishnu Patidar id no-1135693 from Barwani(M.P) I have given Rs 5500/- to the Nmart but I am not satisfied with your Nmart company and it has been not responding from last 4 to 5 year and now it is closed so please my money refund. I am not intrested please reply me.if their is any option about use the refund money please tell us.
pinky1968

May 14, 2017

Money refund karo

money refund karo nahi to acha nahi hoga police me complaint kar donga jaldi refund karo 4 saal ho gaye hain bata raha hon
yrajs

Dec 6, 2016

i want my money

I am PANKAJ KUMAR id no-61495750 from AJMER(RAJASTHAN) I have given Rs 5000/- to the nmart but I am not satisfied with your nmart company and it has been not responding from last 3 to 4 year and now it is closed so please my money refund. I am not intrested please rply me
Vasudeva Rao P

Nov 27, 2016

want money back

I am joined in nmart paying of 5500 also joined on3/01/2012 my profile ID No 1346358 user ID 47827080, so for not en-cashed any coupons , I request you to please sent Rs.11000/- as promised in agreement, and inform me what about company possition.. My email ID Is [email protected]
hemant barik

Sep 15, 2016

Refund of loyalty bonus of Rs 1000/- as per company rules after 4 years

Iam laxman kataria, I'd =49474030 have joined by paying rs 5500/- on 4/8/2012 ...as per committed kindly give my loyalty bonus of 11000/- as soon as possible...as I am a poor man.,even I did not get a single voucher coupon. Pl help me and
Reply in my mail as [email protected]
sumitrad

Aug 15, 2016

no goog service at all

nmart is not a good at all and they had taken our money rs 5500 on 16 sept 2011 and till now they they had not return our money they had send us a bond of no use plz return our money
123buvan

Aug 13, 2016

have u reopen all mall in india ,plz reopen it will be helpfull to us

Reopen all mall in India plz soon
narayan nanda

May 16, 2016

returning of money

Plz return my money 5000 bcz I want to contact with you since last 6mnth I need my money back otherwise I hv to take necessary action towards it.contact no:9861077760
mdnansari

Apr 25, 2016

Refund of loyalty bonus amount Rs 11000

I am Mohd Naseem Ansari from Allahabad u.p.Profile IDNo is 1824501 & User ID No is 19946602 joined nmart dated 05-04-2012. Ihave invest Rs 5500 in your company. At the time of joining company promise to give free gift voucher Rs 220per month upto 48th month and after 48th month company will pay Rs 11000 as a loyalty bonus but I am very sorry to inform you that only five month free gift voucher facility provided by the nmart. no retail store is available at Allahabad. It is cheating with investors.. Therefore I am reqvesting you kindly refund loyalty bonus amount Rs 11000 and also provide free gift voucher Rs 220 permonth for 43 month if possible please send bank draft/ cheque in my permanent address 823A/1 Tulsipur Allahabad u.p. our Mobile No is 9005239132.
Anita Rokade

Apr 9, 2016

Nmart I want money back

I am Anita S. Rokade, I joined Nmart with fee Rs.5500 27-Mar-2012.
I want my money back or equl to buy items. kindly send me super market details and address at Navi Mumbai or Mumbai
My mobile no.9967797082.
munipally shiva kumar

Feb 3, 2016

N Mart retails

I am M vijay kumar i joined N mart with Fee Rs.5500/-, on 04-aug-2012.with benefits of loyalty bonu of Rs 11,000 after 48 months of purchases. NEWLOOK RETAILS will tyu its level best to give maximum bonus not less than Rs.11,000/-.
Each associate will get free purchase voucher of Nmart sores worth Rs.220/- each month for 48 months, which can be redeemed at any Nmart retail outlet across india. but no voucher we are not received and no branch at hyderabad location. kindly resolve the ploblem.

Kindly contact.
munipally shiva kumar

Feb 3, 2016

N mart I want money back

I am M.Shiva kumar , i and my brother joined n mart with fee Rs.5500 04-Aug-2012.
I want my money back or equl to buy items. kindly send me super market details and address at hyderabad.
My mobile no.9291557903.
npreddy

Jan 8, 2016

cheet NMART

I am joined in nmart paying of 5000 also joined my friends, my uncle and aunt please return my money ,any benifits otherwise we go to court,hr my number is 9618977024
sunilsamal

Aug 17, 2015

submission of curriculam vitaemy monMoney refund

I am Sunil kumar Samal id no-2118063 from bhubaneswar odisha I have give 5500/- to the nmart but I am not satisfied with your nmart company and it has been not responding from last 3 to 4 year and now it is closed so please my money refund. I am not intrested please rply me this mob. no-7504190537 & [email protected]
R.BHASKARAN

Aug 15, 2015

REFUND AMOUNT

I AM R.BHASKARAN, I WAS JOINED IN NMART 2011 AND UNDER MY CNCERN JOINED MANY PUPILS BUT LAST 4Yrs NOT OPENING ANY NMART IN TRICHY. PLS GIVE MY AMOUNT AND BONUS. GIVE ME ANSWER. BECAUSE I HAVE PAID Rs.5500/- MY MOBIL NO; 9965687805