NMART

Kerala

Consumer complaints and reviews about NMART

g kiran

Jul 23, 2015

refund of money

I have joined Nmart in the year11, I m not getting any shopping items so far and also not found shops and no response. Pls refund my money with bonus.
Aires

May 15, 2015

Refund/card

I had joined Nmart by paying Rs.5500 in the Year 2011 and i was issued Gift Voucher with ID :9666151, Issuing Branch S-ADJ, however till date i did not get my card, nor there is any mall in close approximate for shopping.In this event i wish to withdraw the money, along with whatever bonus
kuldeep jangra

Feb 25, 2015

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

join new mlm just opened 22 feb,2015.plan just 500,who want to join & want to know about plan plz call me 9996434634.
AMIT27

Dec 1, 2014

Hi..
I am Amit Raikar id NO. 5928674 from kolhapur I have give 5500/- to the nmart but I am not satisfied with your NMART company and it has been not responding from last 2 to 3 year and now it is closed so please my money refund. I am not interested please reply me this mob. no-9370626262 & 9420103005 & [email protected] WISE I WANT TO GO CONSUMER COURT.
suresh pattanaik

Sep 6, 2014

Hi..
I am suresh pattanaik id no-1636695 from bhubaneswar odisha I have give 5500/- to the nmart but I am not satisfied with your nmart company and it has been not responding from last 2 to 3 year and now it is closed so please my money refund. I am not intrested please rply me this mob. no-9778567877 & [email protected].com
Sadhana Pathak

Jun 2, 2014

coustumer login

how i regstred coustumer login
lavi agarwal

Sep 26, 2013

Hi..
I am shubham agarwal from kota I have give 5500/- to the nmart but I am not satisfied with your nmart company and it has been not responding from six month and now it is closed so please my money refund I am not intrested
mataji

WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION(WHO) certified
DIRECTOR OF "DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE & FOOD", STATE OF UTAH USA
BEST WORLD’S PRODUCT AWARD 2010 TO THIS UNIQE PRODUCT

COMPANY RUNNING IN 35 COUNTRIES

Do you imagine/think, you getting monthy $1618 without doing nothing & without enrolling/referring single.
& if you refer any you can earn unlimited income………………
Worlds magic concept….latest concept……to cheqe this magic concept you can join free & cheqe magic of system.
For unlimited powerline contact- [email protected] or 090 498 494 95
JOIN FREE..JUST..NOW… &… AFTER ONE DAY.. THERE WILL BE 1000 DISTRIBUTORS IN YOUR DOWNLINE...GUARRANTED
ITS AUTO POWER LEG

NEW 3 MATRIX PLAN
HIGHER RANK IN PLAN WITHOUT ANY JOINING
A SYSTEM WORKS 95% FOR YOU
JOINING =Rs.4000 ( $80 )
DIRECT SPONSOR INCOME=RS.1250 ( $25 )

MONTHLY EARNING $1618=Rs.80, 900

BUSINESS PLAN
SIX TYPES OF INCOME
1 Powerline Bonus:Level:1, 2, 3
(Level:1=$5, 2=$2, 3=$1 )
2. Fast Start Bonus with Infinity
( Direct Income:$25=Rs.1250)
3. Long Term Residual Income
(you could earn up to $1, 618.50 per month
.. without ever enrolling a single person!)
4. Infinity Matching Bonuses
(7 Generations of matching bonuses you will
up to 100% of the entire matrix commissions)
5. Monthly Leadership Pools
(5% of every dollar, comes into the company
EVERY MONTH is shared by Leadership Pools!)
6. Rank Achievement Bonuses
(CASH BONUSES on TOP of ALL.)
Platinum=$1000=Rs.50, 000
Diamond=$5000=Rs2, 50, 000
Crown Diamond=$25000=Rs.6, 25, 000
Royal Crown=$1000000=Rs.5, 00, 00, 000)
Great Plan of Network Marketing History
FIRST JOIN Free ….at :

THEN CALL ME AT: 09049849495
First Join it
Then call me. .. 09049849495

BY ALEXA –skinnybodycare has 13657 traffic rank in world.
skinnybodycare is getting 80544 pageviews per day making USD 241.63 daily
skinnybodycare has 0 backlinks
skinnybodycare is hosted in United States
skinnybodycare is most populer in UNITED STATES
Estimeted worth of skinnybodycare is USD 176389.9
Babaji Charan Dash

Dec 17, 2012

what is the future of Nmart

I have invest Rs55,000/- in NMART retail business. But since last 6 month NMART already closed. Please refund my money without interest.So that I shall be thankful to you.

Babaji Charan Dash
CUTTACK
ORISSA
kulshobha11

Nov 15, 2012

nmart

I have given Rs. 5500/- to nmart at parbhani and we do not satisfy with the response getting from nmart shops.
Please return my money as I do not want to be part of this nmart scheme.

Sep 5, 2012

No response on internet for log in to achieve monthly coupons.

I purchased the share for rupees 5500/- in my city Sillod Nmart shop opened but the arrangement men who are at the shop are not giving me any response saying that please carry your log in for or receipt from internet. Internet is not giving response for the service of log in or monthly coupon and customer ID.
It seems that it is a fraud.
Satya Prakash Jaiswal

Aug 28, 2012

No general item r available in Nmart store

Satya Prakash Jaiswal. ID no. - 769508
28th Aug. 2012

I along with my 15 family members(all nmart associates) and like us thousand nmart associates, are puzzled against Allahabad nmart business management. There are no general items for usual family use like tea, tea cups, mugs, glasses, detergents, soaps namkeen, biscuits, mosquito coils & repellents, edible item like Rice, Dal, refined oils etc. Etc..Where are the 5000 items as shown in brosers. It is also remarkable that the prices so many items are very high than the market price. Mart manager had also pasted a poster that the free coupon will expire on 31 august. This matter may be taken seriously and at least a month time be extended for these coupons and make sure the material is available immediately at the mall. We have not received suit length till now. My .
BHAVESH

Jun 21, 2012

NO ITEM IN STORE

N MART STORE MA PURTI ITEM HOTI NATHI.ANE BIJI JE VASTU HOY CHHE TENO RET KHUBAJ VADHU HOY CHHE.

GRAHAK NU SHOSHAN KARE 6. N MART, KARATA "D MART IS THE BEST "....
BHAVESH

Jun 21, 2012

NO ITEM IN STORE

N MART MA JARURI VASTU NO PURVATTHO NATI.JE COUSTMER NE JOIYE CHHE TE MALTU NATHI ATLE TENE BIJI VASTU(CHIJ) BUY KARVI PADE CHHE.ANE BHAV PAN VADHU HOY CHHE.

May 31, 2012

DEBIT CARD NOT YET RECEIVED

MY ID NO. 63976684 JOIN ON JANUARY 2012. BUT TILL THE DATE I AM NOT YET RECEIVED MY DEBIT CARD? WHY?
NOT AVAILABE LOCAL USER PRODUCTS IN YOUR N MART RETAILS GONDIA BRANCH ? WHY ?
janardhan

May 18, 2012

card

i do not received nmart card please send to me my card
my id no.6202231
name :akki mudhakar
pushpa999

Mar 28, 2012

NMART FAKE OR GENUINE

Dear friends

nmart is a retail concept in MLM business and product which you use daily in your life. Nmart want to open 11000 mart in india in 1to 5 year.

Its 67 mart has been open and 150 mart is going to open next 1 to 3 month.Its plan is so simple.

1. Joining with rs. 5500.

2. 220 rs cupon for 48 months free.

3. 1500 rs credit facility in every month for 30 days.

4. 11000 rs loyalty bonus after 4 years.

5. Binary 1-1 =600 rs unlimited depth.(Up to rs.60000 per week)

6. Every week pay out.

7. Spill income 200 rs unlimited depth.

8. Awards & rewards which you can achive with no limit.

9. Royalty income after 100 pairs.(Lifetime)

10. Repurchase income.(Lifetime)

so my friend login http:/Www.Nmart.Co.In/ Chek its business plan, products, and depo where nmart available.

C.M.D. Sir mr.Gopal sekhawat is a very dynamic person with a great profile.

He’s also working as the asia region’s chairman of ihra (international human rights association).

Its one of the best retail concept in india and join it for long time business .

To become a succesful associate in this great and historical business. For joining contact me 8896432998 or mail me @ [email protected] Full power leg business support guaranteed.( P.SHUKLA)

Apr 10, 2011

ABOUT COMPANY

My name is ALI, working in Kerala,i know more MLM companys,But i am sure note stay in consumer goods companys,NMART is very very BEST COMPANY IN INDIA,more stability, good managment,good business plan,good future,MEMBER OF NWA(network welfare athority).you want successfull person in MLM?fast joining NMART.MLM means LESS TIME MORE MONEY MORE HAPPY.all is good,but every company s planing binary and club and others,note get RE-PURCHASE,but NMART IS THE VERY BEST RE-PURCHASE company,NMART give FIVE types incom1.BINARY INCOME.2. SPILL INCOME.3.RE-PURCHASE INCOME.4.ROYALTY INCOME.5.REWARD AND AWARD,all is possible,i am working all india,any support any dout pls call any time 09072841802,my assosiates leaders no 9846914635,9605000848,9544433909.JAI NMART,JAI MLM,JAI INDIA.by MUHAMMEDALI.K