nmms scholarship

Consumer complaints and reviews about nmms scholarship

Tejas Bajrang Gurav.

Jan 15, 2021

Didn't get NMMS scholarship money

Name - Tejas Bajrang Gurav.
Phone no - 9822083812
Email id - [email protected]

My name is Tejas Bajrang Gurav, I had cleared the NMMSS exam from the batch of the 2016-17 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got all the amount of scholarships. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

KartikTayade

Jan 13, 2021

Not getting NMMS schlorship

Name :- Kartik S. Tayade
School code :- 6506001
Seat no. :- ############
Email id :- [email protected]

My name is Kartik S. Tayade, I had cleared the NMMS exam from the batch of the 2013-14 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got all the amount of scholarships. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

Ameen E

Jan 3, 2021

Nmms scholarship

I had cleared NMMS exam of 2015-16 batch.but I haven't got the scholarship yet. I have waited so long. It will be a great help for my studies if I get the money. Please consider my request.
aadhi c s

Oct 8, 2020

Name - Aadhi c s
ID - KL201819011057276
NMMS Roll no - 303914
Email id - [email protected]

My name is Aadhi c s, I had cleared the NMMS exam from the batch of the 2014-15 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got all the amount of scholarships. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

Alwin c s

Sep 8, 2020

Name - Alwin c s
ID - KL201819011057276
NMMS Roll no - 303914
Phone no - 7306132450
Email id - [email protected]

My name is Alwin c s, I had cleared the NMMSS exam from the batch of the 2014-15 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got all the amount of scholarships. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

Name - Krishna Jain.
ID - 20110268129
School ID - 1207113
NMMS Roll no - ############
AADHAR no- ############
Phone no - 9971032029
Email id - [email protected]

My name is Krishna Jain, I had cleared the NMMSS exam from the batch of the 2017-18 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got all the amount of scholarships. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

Name - Krishna Jain
ID - 20110268129
roll no - ############
school ID no - 1207113
Phone no- 9971032029
AADHAR NO - ############

My name is Krishna JAIN, I had cleared the NMMSS exam from the batch of the 2017-18 year. But i have not received any scholarship in my bank account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got the all the amount of scholarship. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

Didn't get NMMS scholarship money

My name is Krishna Jain, I had cleared the NMMSS exam from the batch of the 2017-18 year. But I have not received any scholarship in my account, not even 6000 rupees that people get in the first installment. Some of my friends have got the all the amount of scholarship. I have not received a single rupee of it. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of the scholarship.

aditiju02

Jul 15, 2020

NMMS scholarship not received.

Respected Sir/Madam,
I miss. Aditi Jayantrao Ujalambkar had passed the NMMS examination in the year 2015-16. My seat no. is ############. I am eligible for the scholarship but till 2020 I haven't received any amount of scholarship. It would be a great help if you sanction the amount of scholarship.
vishva17

Jul 9, 2020

nmms scholarship not received

Respected sirmadam,

I have passed in the NMMS examination in the year of 2016-2017. But I did not receive any scholarship. Now I am studying 12th standard. I did not receive a single till now. I do not know why I did not getting schlorship. It would be a great help to me if you sanction the schlorship amount.

Arif Ramiz

May 9, 2020

Not received scholarship amount

Name-ARIF RAMIZ
Application id-WB201718002893810
AADHAR NO-############
Ph no-9733693457
I got the amount of 3years of this scholarship but I have not got the amount of 1 year(Rs-6000). Iam from Murshidabad district of West Bengal.
arbajmulani

May 6, 2020

Not received scholarship to MULANI ARBAJ SALIM -NMMSS exam 17 november 2013 of maharashtra state

I qualified NMMS exam November 2013 and I have received only 18000,I didn't get 6000 yet, please send 6000 in my bank account
Bank account details:
A/C No.33998714709
IFSC code:SBIN0000305
Adhaar card no. ############
Mo. No. 7387417668
Kaumudi 2020

Feb 24, 2020

Not get scholarship

In 2015 i have qualified nmms scholarship but till today no any scholarship i found
Yashwanth Naik

Feb 8, 2020

Didn't got scholarship

I have passed the nmss exam in 2018 Nov but didn't got scholarship
Sahil rajendra Kulkarni

Jan 10, 2020

Not received scholarship amount

I had passed out in2015-16
I received the first year amount but I didn't get remaining amount after that
I have submitted all the documents but there is no reply for that please do something about that
jalakpatel

Sep 30, 2019

I didn't my scholarship I passed exam 2009

Dear sir/Mam,

I request you please give answer because I am very tired,I passed nmmss exam in 2009 but still I done have single rupee I was complaining too much but no one reply and last option I will try if you take seriously this complain I will satisfy,please do needful and help me.

Jalak patel
Santheep saravanan

Aug 22, 2019

I didn't get my scholarship

I have not received my money. I have passed in 2016-17. Others in my school who have passed in NMMS are collected their first year amount. But i have not received any money. So please deposit my money in my account... For my school fees... As soon as possible.... Please.......
Santheep saravanan

Aug 22, 2019

I didn't get my money

I have written and passed in NMMS exam in 2016-2017. I have not received any amount of my scholarship. But others in my school have got their first year money but i have not received. Please deposit my cash in my account as soon as possible.... For my school fees..... Please......
sanjaydhoriya

Apr 28, 2019

I didn't get NMMS SCHOLARSHIP

I passed nmms exam in 2015 . now I passed 12 sci.
But yet scholarship are not pay threw Bank(pfms)

Mar 9, 2019

I did not get scholarship amount

I get the scholarship amount 1st time only. After that there is no response. 2 years amount is pending
shuhaib t m

Jan 29, 2019

no amount of scholarship

I passed my examination in 2011.now i am studying in mbbs second year.still i didn't received a single amount of scholarship
Swapnil Agre

Jan 27, 2019

Delayed scholarship

Name - Swapnil Yashwant Agre
School - Saraswati vidya mandir, Bhatwadi Ghatkopar west , Mumbai - 400084

I was selected for scholarship in 2014 but, haven't received any notification and money. What can I do now ? Please suggest as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Gaurav kankal

Jan 22, 2019

about sholarship

I am selected for NMMS scholarship but my scholarship is not send to my accout please send my sholarship to my account
Shinto James

Oct 28, 2018

Delay in scholarship

I was selected for the scholarship in the year 2012. I have received the complete scholarship amount yet.
Details- Shinto James
St. Joseph's High school
Chempanoda
Kozhikode
Kerala.
Narasimha Swamy malladi

Oct 23, 2018

Delay scholarship

I have been selected for NMMS scholarship for 2012 year. I got only 12000 but i didn't get another 12000
My name is MALLADI NARASIMHA SWAMY