NoBroker

Consumer complaints and reviews about NoBroker

rajshreejakhotiya

Nov 23, 2022

Cheating by NoBroker

I have taken Comprehensive Property Management Plan underwhich NoBorker has promised to help in in renting the propoerty as well as manage it afterwards. It took them approx 40 days to find a tenant in the hotest selling area of Hadapsar when the rent expected was 75% of the market rental average. The reduction in the rental value was also done on advise of NoBorker only.
They unilaterailly gave key to unknown person and for last 10 days not allowing the rental agreement to happen. They took the deposit from the tenant and not ready to transfer it to me. Neither they are ready to execute the Owner Property maintanace agreement. I am seriously contempleting filing a complaint in consumer forum.
ArunGowda94

Oct 15, 2022

Plan Not Activated Amount Deducted No Refund

I have paid Rs.1178 to take nobroker tenant plan on 12/08/2022 amount got deducted but plan not activated then i have called to nobroker customer care they told that they are facing technical issue it will take 2 days to activate the plan i have requested them to cancel then they have raised cancellation request still now i have not recieved the refund from past 2 months i am following up with them but no response i have contacted bank also they also said that amount credited to nobroker account I have nothing to say to Nobroker at this point, my brother had to suffer for my recommendation and I cannot feel worse so I will make sure I at least run this issue across all public forums so customers can make an informed decision when choosing no broker service

Ticket No:12716168/12716229/13494608

Plan Not Activated Amount Deducted No Refund

Sep 27, 2022

Issue resolved

Nobroker has resolved all my concerns

Apr 5, 2022

Pathetic NoBroker Home Interior Services

As per my recommendation, my brother chose Nobroker for his home interior services in Bangalore, in fact he even chose No broker for his property purchase as well and looks like he is clearly being punished for choosing Nobroker. My brother is getting home interiors done in his new house in Bangalore(Purva Palm Beach, Hennur Road) by Nobroker order no HS-1939028. No broker has gone to lowest level of service delivery possible, the delivery of the project has to happen on 8th April 2022 however as far as the work is concerned only the false ceiling in the living room has been completed. No broker has employed local furniture shop guys to complete the service who have no knowledge of what they are doing, yesterday they had fitted two separate colored plys for one wardrobe, if we were not present they would have just done it that way. These people do not come to work most of the days and when they do this is the kind of work they have been doing. The false ceiling finishing is also very bad and I am not even expecting any kind of quality from a 3rd grade company like Nobroker especially owing to its interior services. After so so many follow ups, they are still claiming that they will be able to deliver it by 8th April however all the material is just lying on the floor in the house and the laborers dont even come to work. There is no way of escalating as well as managers at nobroker are also trained to just be quiet and just listen to our wrath on the call and disconnect, the initial relationship manager(Sagar-9380862979) with whom my brother started the interior services conversation has stopped receiving his call from the past many days as well, so this is the kind of low No broker has hit.
I have myself purchased a new property in Mumbai through no broker itself however although they are giving me a discount of Rs 90, 000 on home interior services I have decided not to go ahead with No broker for anything in the future. Ideally for the kind of service Nobroker has given my brother for his home interiors, No broker lost the opportunity of interior services worth around 20 lakhs from me as mine was an end to end premium interior requirement.In fact for home painting, movers and packers also I will not be considering Nobroker going forward. I will also make sure that we share this experience across all public forums so people are made aware what kind of a hoax No broker is running, my brother mentioned that Nobroker has caused him real pain in these past 2 months for dealing with his interior services and has completely spoilt his home new home buying experience, at this point all he is expecting is to get his house completed so he can move there asap, its a shame, his was not even an end to end interior but still No broker has taken 2 months and looking at the circumstance need another month to complete what they have started provided they come to work.
Really I have nothing to say to Nobroker at this point, my brother had to suffer for my recommendation and I cannot feel worse so I will make sure I at least run this issue across all public forums so customers can make an informed decision when choosing home interior services from Nobroker.